Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Defender

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Charming Anon

"How grateful would that be, exactly?"

"Ah. I see. That grateful. If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a cold shower. Thank you and goodnight."

*With a playful twinkle in her eye, Lusty lets out a hearty laugh, thoroughly enjoying herself.*
Well, Sir Charmin', I had ta repay ye in the way I do best. Well....that an' drinkin'. Would ye like a bit o' rum?
*She offers a bottle and then tilts her head, slightly, a curious thought suddenly occurring to her.*
Ah, a question....be ye o' a Princely nature? I'm quite sure ye get that question a good bit, but if'n ye'd be a Prince Charmin'....methinks I just couldn't resist.
*She grins, highly amused.*

Dapper Defender

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Slave Boy Anon

The Lusty Pirate -anon-

User Image

A pirate? Me? Really? The slave blinked, thinking about it. Well... it would be nice to travel and be able to experience freedom...

*Her eyes twinkled with excitement and she grinned at the thought of converting another to Piracy.*
Aye, indeed!
*With a sly grin, she added*
And if'n it ever came ta it....I could always kidnap ye...

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Enemies don't worry me, so long as I feel I'm doing what is right. Probably...
I like that probably. *giggles and huggles Minty* Still, best not to go looking for trouble.

II Breezy-chan II
"Not really. I think I bring a lot of it onto myself." His tail sways back and forth behind him.
How so, you're such a sweetie. If you do go, I'll be happy to meet you there.

Unno Rokuro
I-I don't even know O//n//O
Sorry ; A; -just a spritz-
In the magical land of my imagination, I think that at the very least your laugh would make others smile~
Only teasing. Thank you~ *huggles*

The Lusty Pirate -anon-
*With a twinkle-eyed grin, Lusty hands over the sparkly bottle and flops down on an overstuffed pillow with her own slender blue bottle of rum. She'd never met a talking catlike being, before, so she was hoping to learn a bit about her.*
So, dearest felinish female, tell me somethin' interestin' about yerself.
*takes a healthy swig of rum*
Thank you~ *takes the bottle eying it a moment then uncorks it and tries a sip, looks over licking her lips* Something interesting . . . Well these kitty ears and tail only come out when I drink. No idea why though. The ears like to be petted~ *leans a bit closer with a smile*

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Gigi of the Ribbons
He fidgets a little, blushing faintly. "Because I'm shy...I can't approach people I don't know and strike up a conversation. So I end up alienating myself and sitting on the sidelines, shuffling my feet."

Cuddly Sweetheart

II Breezy-chan II
He fidgets a little, blushing faintly. "Because I'm shy...I can't approach people I don't know and strike up a conversation. So I end up alienating myself and sitting on the sidelines, shuffling my feet."
I can understand that. I don't like starting a conversation either. Well unless someone seems shy too, then it's a bit easier. I could introduce you to people. *leans in and whispers* Ones that won't spook you. *leans back and pets his ears*

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Gigi of the Ribbons
"Yeah...pretty much every friend I have is one that has approached me and talked to me first." He sighs softly. "I dunno, I feel like that would just be awkward for everyone involved." He purrs again as she pets his ears. "It's almost like the Gaia equivalent of 'Have you met Ted?'"

Dapper Defender

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gigi of the Ribbons

The Lusty Pirate -anon-
*With a twinkle-eyed grin, Lusty hands over the sparkly bottle and flops down on an overstuffed pillow with her own slender blue bottle of rum. She'd never met a talking catlike being, before, so she was hoping to learn a bit about her.*
So, dearest felinish female, tell me somethin' interestin' about yerself.
*takes a healthy swig of rum*
Thank you~ *takes the bottle eying it a moment then uncorks it and tries a sip, looks over licking her lips* Something interesting . . . Well these kitty ears and tail only come out when I drink. No idea why though. The ears like to be petted~ *leans a bit closer with a smile*

*Thoroughly curious, Lusty reaches out tentatively and strokes the tip of one of the ears. She breaks out into a wide grin at the velvety softness of it.*
Well, me own personal opinion is tha' people tend ta be more o' their true selves with a bit o' liquor in 'em. Perhaps yer just bein' more yerself.
*Unable to resist, she gently scratches the catlike ears.*

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
*twirls round trying not to burn anything or anyone*

Cuddly Sweetheart

II Breezy-chan II
"Yeah...pretty much every friend I have is one that has approached me and talked to me first." He sighs softly. "I dunno, I feel like that would just be awkward for everyone involved." He purrs again as she pets his ears. "It's almost like the Gaia equivalent of 'Have you met Ted?'"
Okay, I won't force you of course. I'll be here for you though, for what that's worth. I think more people would be lucky to know you~ *huggles*

The Lusty Pirate -anon-
*Thoroughly curious, Lusty reaches out tentatively and strokes the tip of one of the ears. She breaks out into a wide grin at the velvety softness of it.*
Well, me own personal opinion is tha' people tend ta be more o' their true selves with a bit o' liquor in 'em. Perhaps yer just bein' more yerself.
*Unable to resist, she gently scratches the catlike ears.*
*a purr starts at the touch and she wiggles happily* That could be, maybe I'm a kitty~ *takes a sip of the rum again and nearly melts when her ears are scratched, starts purring louder and trying to get on the pillow with the other other woman for cuddles*

Dedicated OTP

Gigi of the Ribbons

Oh, I should visit there emotion_kirakira
I WAS WORRIED -throws bottle over his shoulder, hoping no one gets hit-

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Gigi of the Ribbons
"Thanks, I appreciate it." He blushes again, shaking his head. "Nah, I'm just your everyday run of the mill crossdressing catboy. Nothing special." He returns the hug with a chuckle.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro
Oh, I should visit there emotion_kirakira
I WAS WORRIED -throws bottle over his shoulder, hoping no one gets hit-
Yes, come to the magical land~ *offers hand*
I'm sorry. Ooo, bridal time Unno~ emotion_kirakira

II Breezy-chan II
"Thanks, I appreciate it." He blushes again, shaking his head. "Nah, I'm just your everyday run of the mill crossdressing catboy. Nothing special." He returns the hug with a chuckle.
You're welcome~ No, you're far more. *nuzzles his cheek* You're funny, sweet, and have a wonderful naughty streak too~ Y-you also let me pet your ears pretty much whenever I try, not everyone would do that.

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Gigi of the Ribbons
His blush grows darker. "I-I don't know about all that...but I like ear pets."

Cuddly Sweetheart

II Breezy-chan II
His blush grows darker. "I-I don't know about all that...but I like ear pets."
You are those things to me~ *pets his ears* And I adore petting them, so this works so well.

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Gigi of the Ribbons
He mews softly, closing his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items