Welcome to Gaia! ::

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

I wanted to do an interview with you and Jolie provided that it is allowed by your academic institution (even if not would you mind?) However I do have some questions on your feelings about the beach event.

1. This beach event has been especially memorable for you and Jolie, are there any other memories that the both of you will remember fondly?

2. What do you look forward to the upcoming school term? Any teacher? Subject?

3. Will we be seeing you and Jolie in any future community events such as for Halloween? Valentine's Day?

4. The whole issue with the bikinis and the swim trunks was quite a ride, any rumor or gossip as to why you all being given all of this merchandise? I heard it was product dumped by local pirates. Your thoughts?

5. Will your school ever have a party that the community will be invited to, do you think it'd be possible?

6. What are you looking forward to most this Autumn and Winter season?

Thank you for your time Jahmez. I wish you luck in your studies, and wishing the best for you and Jolie.

Aged Noob

Clearly, the illuminati is behind all of these bikini shenanigans. mad
The PROOF is in the swim wear:
User Image
Sheshira
I wanted to do an interview with you and Jolie provided that it is allowed by your academic institution (even if not would you mind?) However I do have some questions on your feelings about the beach event.

Thank you for your time Jahmez. I wish you luck in your studies, and wishing the best for you and Jolie.
Oh, um...I'm sorry. Quotes don't work when it's on the very first post of threads, so I didn't see this. redface

Err...let me see...

1. This beach event has been especially memorable for you and Jolie, are there any other memories that the both of you will remember fondly?
    I...well...that's plenty of memories between us that I will never forget. I wouldn't want to embarrass her by pouring my heart out here....err...unless she wants me to, I guess...this would have been dreadful without her, though. (I still think that I'd enjoy the day if the sun didn't rise once and awhile...)

2. What do you look forward to the upcoming school term? Any teacher? Subject?
    I haven't the foggiest clue yet. I usually dread the school term when it's not upon me yet. It comes when it comes. I suppose I...do look forward to English and Fine Arts, though...

3. Will we be seeing you and Jolie in any future community events such as for Halloween? Valentine's Day?
    I have no answer for this...I...sorry. If we don't show up, I'd prefer privacy with Jolie. I mean...I'm sure that people will try to find us, but privacy would be nice...

4. The whole issue with the bikinis and the swim trunks was quite a ride, any rumor or gossip as to why you all being given all of this merchandise? I heard it was product dumped by local pirates. Your thoughts?
    I...pirates? This is news to me...maybe this was some twisted joke by some higher being. Err...I don't think I'd want to know if there was a bikini demi-god out there...that's just...odd.

5. Will your school ever have a party that the community will be invited to, do you think it'd be possible?
    I'm not the right person to ask this. I'm not exactly a party person...I usually get dragged around even when I don't want to interact with crowds. But I'm...thankful that I was this time...

6. What are you looking forward to most this Autumn and Winter season?
    I do fancy watching leaves fall from trees. There is a certain beauty in seeing things wither that not many people seem to appreciate. Cold...longer, darker nights. I like the peace.

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

I...well...that's plenty of memories between us that I will never forget. I wouldn't want to embarrass her by pouring my heart out here....err...unless she wants me to, I guess...this would have been dreadful without her, though. (I still think that I'd enjoy the day if the sun didn't rise once and awhile...)

I think it would only make her more in love with you if you publicly proclaim your feelings and memories. :3 shout it to the world!
Cosmic Glitter
I think it would only make her more in love with you if you publicly proclaim your feelings and memories. :3 shout it to the world!
That's...just not my style, though...

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Cosmic Glitter
That's...just not my style, though...

I suppose you should do what suits you best, then. But, never be afraid to show your pride in those you love if you ever feel compelled to do so!
Cosmic Glitter
I suppose you should do what suits you best, then. But, never be afraid to show your pride in those you love if you ever feel compelled to do so!
I...find that if I did something out of the ordinary, it...just wouldn't be me anymore. I would hate to one day look in the mirror and not recognize myself.

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Cosmic Glitter
I...find that if I did something out of the ordinary, it...just wouldn't be me anymore. I would hate to one day look in the mirror and not recognize myself.

Interesting.. I prefer to see oneself as an ever-changing and growing type of thing, so something out of the ordinary would just become part of oneself if you would allow it.

But, everyone is different. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces