Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Fuzzy Dragon

Pixelated Realism

Yup, I figure it had died, but I had never seen an event be SO dead, even in the last days.

I hope gaia learns a bit from this. sweatdrop

Did they do an announcement? I don't check mine anymore and if they did it would have gotten lost anyway. I'm not sure most of the people on Gaia even realized there was an event.

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
Super_Ninja_kun
Pixelated Realism

Yup, I figure it had died, but I had never seen an event be SO dead, even in the last days.

I hope gaia learns a bit from this. sweatdrop

Did they do an announcement? I don't check mine anymore and if they did it would have gotten lost anyway. I'm not sure most of the people on Gaia even realized there was an event.

I'm not sure myself. idea

A lot of people don't check the announcements anymore, so that might actually be part of the problem.
whoa, you only need 4 more votes to get to a hundred in the poll
still waiting for the summer event

Mega Mage

Creeped

Can I just say your siggy is amazing? I was about to submit my own two cents in this forum all, "YES I AGREE MREEH!" when the artwork caught my eye! Just wanted to let ya' know it's lovely!

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
twiggimmapiggus
Creeped

Can I just say your siggy is amazing? I was about to submit my own two cents in this forum all, "YES I AGREE MREEH!" when the artwork caught my eye! Just wanted to let ya' know it's lovely!

Thank you c:
where is Fleep when we need him?
you're being rather generous calling this an event

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
i think the masin issue is that the npcs are barely on like chompy wasnt on for almost 2 weeks now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff