Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tyronn's Partner

10,650 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-lurks like a ninja -
Silvery Shadow
What a summer-y feel in here.. it's past midnight and my room is cold... xd

gonk It got cold where I am, too...So bummed, thought I had a few more weeks of swimming left... emo

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
My summer never ends since I have no school anymore. ~

4laugh

Generous Bunny

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

"Build a sandcastle with me?"
Hello, anyone. xD
*Lurks*

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Party Animal 100
I think I'm late to the party xp

Enduring Spirit

I've been busy, but I'm glad to be back. How's everyone's summer been? 3nodding
MiStyle

My summer has been good. Though, I would have liked something more enjoyable to do than just walking my dog. I think I would have liked to go swimming like other people!

Enduring Spirit

micahsosmart
MiStyle

My summer has been good. Though, I would have liked something more enjoyable to do than just walking my dog. I think I would have liked to go swimming like other people!

I don't know how to swim, but I wouldn't mind going for one; too bad that I don't live near the beach. I saw that you entered the haiku contest, too; good luck with winning!
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

I don't know how to swim, but I wouldn't mind going for one; too bad that I don't live near the beach. I saw that you entered the haiku contest, too; good luck with winning!

Thanks, but it was a last minute entry. In hindsight, I should have written one about Razumi, seeing that I wrote one for Kid Jak and Slick Southpaw. I'm glad they read them. Of course, I did quote them.

Enduring Spirit

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

Thanks, but it was a last minute entry. In hindsight, I should have written one about Razumi, seeing that I wrote one for Kid Jak and Slick Southpaw. I'm glad they read them. Of course, I did quote them.

For weeks, I've had my haiku! It's a shame that some were incomplete, and could'nt be entered; they were very good, too!
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

For weeks, I've had my haiku! It's a shame that some were incomplete, and could'nt be entered; they were very good, too!

Yours are more deserving than mine, seeing that you spent more time. Good luck to you, and will you be entering any other contests?

Enduring Spirit

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

Yours are more deserving than mine, seeing that you spent more time. Good luck to you, and will you be entering any other contests?

I don't know; I'm still rather busy. Besides, I'm all contest-ed out, especially with the end of the ball.
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

I don't know; I'm still rather busy. Besides, I'm all contest-ed out, especially with the end of the ball.

I may enter some drawing contests, but the deadlines are coming up pretty soon. sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

I may enter some drawing contests, but the deadlines are coming up pretty soon. sweatdrop

I'm still no good at drawing; otherwise, I would have entered the drawing contests at the ball! I only managed to enter one writing contest; luckily enough, I won it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff