Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick

"...I had a feeling that you were keeping something from me, kid, but to think you actually had a hand in that..." He squints.

"And why should I apologize to him when he never gave me a rule book in the first place? Zero communication there, yet I get in trouble anyways? Its too hot for that."

"Hey, it seemed like fun. And no one's been maimed or killed, so there's no harm done, detective. I can't imagine the same could be said if I decided to go with pirates."

"Because even a lie, or a fake apology beats getting stuck in here."

"That's not the point, kid. Both are dangerous. Do any of that again and 'll cuff you with the dean."

"And what's the point? I'm just gonna get put back in here for breaking rules I don't even know about."

"...Now that's just cruel. You wouldn't do that!"

"Just avoid conga lines and smartmouthing the dean and you'll do just fine."

"I wouldn't, huh?" He begins to twirl a pair of handcuffs on his index finger.

"And if you say so. Dunno how guaranteed that is though if I already got on the dean's bad side..."
The site of the handcuffs is enough to unnerve the necromantrix. She chuckles nervously as she looks at the detective. "...I wasn't planning on bringing anything else back anyway."

"I can't imagine I was ever on his good side in the first place, so it won't hurt to try."

"...Fantastic. If only I could get cocky criminals to wise up the same way. Anyway..." He folds them back into his pocket, grey eyes twinkling in amusement.

"I guess not. Anything unplanned happens though, and he's getting cuffed and put in time-out."

Dead Hellraiser

Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick

"That's not the point, kid. Both are dangerous. Do any of that again and 'll cuff you with the dean."

"And what's the point? I'm just gonna get put back in here for breaking rules I don't even know about."

"...Now that's just cruel. You wouldn't do that!"

"Just avoid conga lines and smartmouthing the dean and you'll do just fine."

"I wouldn't, huh?" He begins to twirl a pair of handcuffs on his index finger.

"And if you say so. Dunno how guaranteed that is though if I already got on the dean's bad side..."
The site of the handcuffs is enough to unnerve the necromantrix. She chuckles nervously as she looks at the detective. "...I wasn't planning on bringing anything else back anyway."

"I can't imagine I was ever on his good side in the first place, so it won't hurt to try."

"...Fantastic. If only I could get cocky criminals to wise up the same way. Anyway..." He folds them back into his pocket, grey eyes twinkling in amusement.

"I guess not. Anything unplanned happens though, and he's getting cuffed and put in time-out."

The necromantrix starts to respond to his remark about cocky criminals but decides it'd be much wiser to keep her mouth shut.

"I wish you the best of luck, though I admit the idea of seeing him cuffed and put in time-out sounds rather amusing."
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

Thanks.
I guess.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Handcuffs do sound rather intriguing

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Its always the conga lines that land people in here.

I just want to get out and find Chompy. I miss him!

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

/gives Dean a cup of chamomile tea and turns on some soothing ambient music.
cat_eek

Sugary Gaian

♥ surl, that is not what i'd wear at the beach. js.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
I'm a little confused, how does one even end up in detention in the first place?

Magical Phantom

yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_coldone

hmmm... i think i brought this to the wrong place...

Magical Phantom

Little Miss Shiny
I'm a little confused, how does one even end up in detention in the first place?

asking to many questions... THATS A DETENTION FOR YOU!
(i really have no idea ^__^)

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Red Rose Demons
Little Miss Shiny

Oh Phooey, I just knew coming here was a bad idea. -sighs heavily- ah well, I suppose if I'm going to be stuck here, I ought to do something useful. Help me patch up some of these sand leaks, won't you?

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50

emotion_kirakira Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers this.

Magical Phantom

Little Miss Shiny
Red Rose Demons
Little Miss Shiny

Oh Phooey, I just knew coming here was a bad idea. -sighs heavily- ah well, I suppose if I'm going to be stuck here, I ought to do something useful. Help me patch up some of these sand leaks, won't you?

huh?... what was that? i cant hear you over the sound of me trying to escape... *bangs on walls and pipes with a shovel, trying to dig a tunnel out, and making everything more sand-y* ...this will totally work! i saw it in a movie once...

yum_burger yum_coldone

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Red Rose Demons
Little Miss Shiny

huh?... what was that? i cant hear you over the sound of me trying to escape... *bangs on walls and pipes with a shovel, trying to dig a tunnel out, and making everything more sand-y* ...this will totally work! i saw it in a movie once...

yum_burger yum_coldone
-grabs the burger and drink and sits down at the nearest non-splintery looking desk- Well, there's not really any point in trying to clean the place up if we're just going to try and make it messier escaping, is there? -noms the food and watches her bang at pipes with the shovel-

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Detention for what? Going to work? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers