Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Citizen

Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
xD I forgot I had the song on my profile. Sorry, haha. And you go in to your invo, click on an item, click gift, and paste their username into the box.
Thanks. ^-^ I quit a few months ago, gave away all my stuff, then decided that I want to mess around again every so often but I don't have any goals anymore on here so I'm just neh. XD
No prob! Aw, that's why you keep your stuff, so you can get back into it pretty much straight away. So long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.
I didn't mind not having my stuff but it appears that my trade logs have disappeared so I can't remember the items that I really like. It just gives me a reason to rebuild my avatar.
Aw D: Try Tektek
The amount of items on there intimidates me. ;-;
I'm just trying to remember what kind of hair that I had on her, other than that, I like to lurk the marketplace and throw something rag tag but cute together.

Profitable Gawker

Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
xD I forgot I had the song on my profile. Sorry, haha. And you go in to your invo, click on an item, click gift, and paste their username into the box.
Thanks. ^-^ I quit a few months ago, gave away all my stuff, then decided that I want to mess around again every so often but I don't have any goals anymore on here so I'm just neh. XD
No prob! Aw, that's why you keep your stuff, so you can get back into it pretty much straight away. So long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.
I didn't mind not having my stuff but it appears that my trade logs have disappeared so I can't remember the items that I really like. It just gives me a reason to rebuild my avatar.
I'm terrified to go to tektek >.> the MP has gotten expensive since i came back to gaia

Magic Man-Lover

inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
I'm just trying to remember what kind of hair that I had on her, other than that, I like to lurk the marketplace and throw something rag tag but cute together.
That's why there's a colour filter, and the other filter, you can choose! :3

Magic Man-Lover

OrangeFlavoredMuthaPhucka
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
I'm terrified to go to tektek >.> the MP has gotten expensive since i came back to gaia
D: Yeah it has.

Romantic Citizen

Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to change my place of lurking for awhile.

Tipsy Hero

Unorthodox Furiosity
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
i'll join.

Hello everyone =)
Hello, there. biggrin
Hello ^_^

Demonic Punk

Hold me closer!
If you kill for me I die for you.

Okay then I guess I'll join in to help. Hello everyone how are you this lovely, well whatever it is you have over at your time zone smile

Ask me now I say I do.
If you kill for me I die for you!

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~Currently letting the usual posters from here know we are back~

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Profitable Gawker

Unorthodox Furiosity
OrangeFlavoredMuthaPhucka
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
D: Yeah it has.
I stop playing in like 08 and gave my sister everything i had. But its cool starting from fresh again smile I'm not going to lie i kinda missed gaia. heart

Magic Man-Lover

inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to change my place of lurking for awhile.
Nope!~

Magic Man-Lover

XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Unorthodox Furiosity
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
i'll join.

Hello everyone =)
Hello, there. biggrin
Hello ^_^
How've you been?

Original Noob

i think this kind of thread is very awesome and has great potential c: if i hadnt gotten hacked i would for sure being giving out gifts ....lol c:

Tipsy Hero

Unorthodox Furiosity
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Unorthodox Furiosity
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
i'll join.

Hello everyone =)
Hello, there. biggrin
Hello ^_^
How've you been?
Good... How about you?

Romantic Citizen

Awwie, someone gifted me a cute top. ^-^ I'm going to equip it as a thank you since it's anon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff