Welcome to Gaia! ::

looks like there hasnt been a post here since november, i will no be ruler of camp. now feed me of the foods

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
Pulls away mask shoves cow pie in your mouth then lets the mask slap back on to your face XD

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
so how do you check on the other forms?

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
Dark Harvester
looks like there hasnt been a post here since november, i will no be ruler of camp. now feed me of the foods

dude you said you will no be ruler
do not speak of s**t, i just had o clean a smelly pile crying

Devout Lunatic

you guys scare me
that is our job

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
I freaking hate her. i want to tier her to the back of a chariot pulled by horses with the shits, then i will drag her through their s**t and over a number of obstacle like glass, cactus's, hot coals any street that needs to be repaired due to its roughness. then i will but her in a cage above an open flame for a few days until her skin has completely melted off. throw her in to a citric bath then find out how Vlad impaled people to keep them alive keep her like that for a few hours then release wiled hogs and rats to feast on her ALIVE!!!
i cant believe i can hate some one who ive never really met so freaking much.

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
Sorry sweatdrop had to vent some where. Maybe one day she will see it. ^^
jesus christ, im never getting on your bad side

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
i don't mean to be mean, but if you're gonna say hateful stuff like that, keep it to yourself or complain on the phone or something
she is my friend though, and just cause you don't like her doesn't mean you can go around saying stuff like that :/

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
and that is why i said it in here. that is me being nice, i could always post it some where she could see it if you guys like XD
And dark i wouldn't want to do that to you even if you did piss me off some how. because you actually try to be a decent person and aren't a blind closed minded monster living only to cause drama to escape the disappointment and boredom of your own life. Sorry emo i can have major hate issue's when people get to that point of. . . well there's no word i can use to fully describe what im trying to say. and if im not going to say these things to her face i have to get them out some where.
ILY, Dark, u prolly don't remember me but I just wanted to say hi. 'w';

3,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
Sorry haven't been on for a few days. sweatdrop

Pc was being mean and wouldn't let me open Gaia or myspace.
Coralines Little Me
ILY, Dark, u prolly don't remember me but I just wanted to say hi. 'w';
lol i remember u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out