Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

well, I don't go to parties even though I'm 16 but, IF I DID! It would be water, or just pop, but water. Pop gives me stomach aches now D:

Mm. Such a youngin' razz I didn't do literally anything in high school, so you're not alone in that one lol.
ahhaha some homeschoolers just make up their own rules like my rules are I wont go to parties at all/I wont show my arms/ wear low cut shirts/ I will always wear pants not shorts/ I will not get in a relationship because they are a hue problem. I know, I'm a weird teen ik lol thats why making friends is quite hard for me razz

Weird is good xD I embraced it lol

And it's always good to see a teen with standards smile There seems to be a lack of that these days.

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My favorite will always be beer pong.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

well, I don't go to parties even though I'm 16 but, IF I DID! It would be water, or just pop, but water. Pop gives me stomach aches now D:

Mm. Such a youngin' razz I didn't do literally anything in high school, so you're not alone in that one lol.
ahhaha some homeschoolers just make up their own rules like my rules are I wont go to parties at all/I wont show my arms/ wear low cut shirts/ I will always wear pants not shorts/ I will not get in a relationship because they are a hue problem. I know, I'm a weird teen ik lol thats why making friends is quite hard for me razz

And it's always good to see a teen with standards smile There seems to be a lack of that these days.

I know, that's why I barely make friends because, I have major anxiety about them, I had to give a Spanish presentation, and I was so nervous that my hand was shaking so bad and I am fluent but my pronunciation just went crappy (freshmen year rude people thought it was funny and some guy who was bullying me told a lot of people) so : I choose my friends carefully.

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

● ● ● ------------------------------Why hello there!

Don't really have a favorite, but I usually played King's Cup if I we weren't playing beer pong.

----------
                      • • • & - - - - - - - - - - ● ● ●------------------------------
                      User Image
                      Do you know what's worth fight for? When it's not worth dying for?-----
                      Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating?-----

◦ ◦ ◦ X Y A N A-

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Aaah man beer pong.. I'm so horrible at it haha xD Alcohol definitely doesn't improve my aim either.

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

I know, that's why I barely make friends because, I have major anxiety about them, I had to give a Spanish presentation, and I was so nervous that my hand was shaking so bad and I am fluent but my pronunciation just went crappy (freshmen year rude people thought it was funny and some guy who was bullying me told a lot of people) so : I choose my friends carefully.

That's shitty :C People are douches sometimes.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

I know D: but oh well they will have to suffer through something when they get older :s

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

I know D: but oh well they will have to suffer through something when they get older :s

Indeed. I'm a firm believer in Karma. razz

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

Indeed. I'm a firm believer in Karma. razz

woowooo! biggrin lol

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious

So, I'm curious. You said you were home-schooled. What's that like?

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
starshine622
SoGummylicious

baaaaaddd, because I'm behind on math and got pulled out of a abusive public school in Honduras, so I only have 3 friends (I used to have none(some in Honduras but not when I was in 8th grade-freshmen)) but yeah, it's a big mess. I can socialize and stuff but it's going to give you anxiety when you are going to be put in a public school for 3 classes or how ever many(I didn't want to even enter a public school because, I was scared that all that mean stuff was gonna happen again, that I was hiding behind my mom trying not to cry/panic)

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Dabbler 200
key words watching cartoon network

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

baaaaaddd, because I'm behind on math and got pulled out of a abusive public school in Honduras, so I only have 3 friends (I used to have none(some in Honduras but not when I was in 8th grade-freshmen)) but yeah, it's a big mess. I can socialize and stuff but it's going to give you anxiety when you are going to be put in a public school for 3 classes or how ever many(I didn't want to even enter a public school because, I was scared that all that mean stuff was gonna happen again, that I was hiding behind my mom trying not to cry/panic)

That's rough sad (If it makes you feel better, I'm an engineering major and suck at math lol)

Kinda just gotta have faith that people are better than those at your former school. I know I had super issues in high school and even into the beginning of college with that sort of thing. It sucks, especially trying to break that sort of deep-seeded anxiety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff