Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
For being kinky people, we sure don't talk about it! razz

Battle-ready Brawler

Awww maaan, I am SO looking forward to RO2 emotion_kirakira RO1 was just beyond fantastic, all of the mini-games were hella fun (even though I only really remember washing Liam's abs because of reasons emotion_drool ) and the water fight was plenty amusing, I forget what year that was though emotion_kirakira

The summer camp one was pretty lame, though I unintentionally made a borderline explicit post format rofl

Battle-ready Brawler

User Image

I found an old screen shot I took of the "Wash Liam" game rofl rofl

Shameless Nerd

WolfSpirit999

Ah heh... sweatdrop That is largely my fault. Even though I host these threads, I am not inherently very kinky. BUT I would be very welcoming if you would like to start such a discussion.

SetsunaEternal

Yes...the artists in charge of doing the abs for the male characters are very good at their jobs < u <

Battle-ready Brawler

Yes they are Andee, yes they are emotion_drool

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
SetsunaEternal
Awww maaan, I am SO looking forward to RO2 emotion_kirakira RO1 was just beyond fantastic, all of the mini-games were hella fun (even though I only really remember washing Liam's abs because of reasons emotion_drool ) and the water fight was plenty amusing, I forget what year that was though emotion_kirakira

The summer camp one was pretty lame, though I unintentionally made a borderline explicit post format rofl

I remember when I first played that game.Oblivious as I was and with that unexplainable hatred for 'ladies' man' characters that I used to have,I remember freaking out so much,while my friends just loled at it. xD

The Summer Camp one wasn't memorable at all :I I don't remember being active at the time,but the only thing that I think it was good from it was the hilarious mash-up comics of the Camp manga xD

Battle-ready Brawler

@Prose: lol, awww, not all ladies men are dogs. I mean, just look at Loki emotion_kirakira

@Starz: Heyla O:

Battle-ready Brawler

/looks at new announcement

....so, they're shutting down CB then rofl ?

Snack

Wow Gaia, way to be creepy.

Unbeatable Genius

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
i want a gift

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Ah,it's not Gaia's fault people force them to do this. While some mods and admins know that some people's sense of humor is violent,I have seen a lot of users complaining about how they've been through situations that people joke about.
However,that kinda means they'll have to triple the number of mods in the CB or shut it down for a while,considering how even in Siska's thread there are trolls and everything else.

Battle-ready Brawler

Pretty much. It's why I as a rule avoid posting outside of specific hang out threads in CB rofl

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
I don't even go to the CB or the GD anymore.I get mad at the lack of actual discussion or some immature stuff that happens,though it's more common in places like the Twilight/Entertaniment subforums,but it's hard for me even to leave the GCD or the Hot Topics :U

Also,changing my avatar for something more...Worthy of the last night in this dungeon-like basement.The Candlelight Embrace makes all my black clothing hard to see when on,though :U

Shameless Nerd

Actually, that announcement doesn't contain any new information...I've read that stuff before. I think its in the ToS?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff