Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀What do you do when you're sentenced to marry your worst enemy?
                          xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

For as long as anyone can remember, there has been a war raging between The Vampires and The Werewolves. No One can remember why it started, and no one has cared to try and stop it. Both Kingdoms have refused to bow to one another, and all contact between the two races forbidden, punishable by death.

However, war is draining, and the seemingly limitless resources of both sides is running dangerously low. With the growing threat of humans, who are quickly overtaking both Vampire and Werewolf numbers, a call for an end to this war has been issued. While reluctant, Both Kingdom's royal families met to conduct a peace treaty. At First, it seemed impossible, until a deal was struck that The six children of each royal family were to wed, creating an unbreakable bond between the two families, and thus, the kingdoms.

Shipped off to a Mountain mansion to "Get to know each other" as their parents told them (Really, It was so that they would not hinder the preparations), they must now live together until the day of marriage, which none of them know.

Suddenly having their lives turned upside down, Vampire Children of the Royal Mercilles Family and The Werewolf Children of the Daringold Family now have one mission.

Survive their betrothed.

Links: The OOC

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀All the little Laws and Decrees

S t a n d a r d

I know, I know, but it's a must. Follow Gaia's ToS and all should be good for the most part. I'm not gonna make a huge fuss about this one, you should all know it.

Also, No Godmodding, no Auto Killing, and don't be stupid with your character, okay?

L i t e r a c y

Now, I'm going to be honest with you. I've been off Gaia for just over a year, so my writing skills are rusty at best. I made this roleplay to get back into the swing of things, so I'm not looking for huge posts nor am I going to give you a minimum. All I ask is you give us something to go off of in your posts, and we should be all gravy. If you need a word for it, I suppose Semi- Lazy- Lit would work. For the most part I post maybe 2-3 paragraphs of varying length, so I guess I desire people who do the same? Also, please spell-check. I don't know if anyone doesn't have Chrome or Firefox, and both have spell-check, but if you do not, please use word or something.

P o s t s

So, while I do not have much of a strict rule on literacy, I am going to ask you make some form of post format. It doesn't have to be crazy, just your characters name and a picture of them would be awesome. That being said, no super small letters or super bright colors. Size 10 is good enough, and you should all be smart enough to know what is too bright.

As for frequency, I only as a post every other day or so. I understand school and work and the like, so If you must be absent for a long period of time, people inform me before hand. If Not, I will delete your character.

C h a r a c t e r s

Alright, To the nitty gritty! For pictures of your characters, please use anime pictures. Try to avoid well known Anime characters, if you can. It's just we see them all the time, ya know? Also, nothing page expanding.

If you are applying for a character, Send in an application with "I hate..." and the opposite of your race (Ex: "I hate Vampires" For a werewolf... Blah blah blah) And For a servant Just "I only serve ..." and either The name of the character, or the family if you are not a personal servant. (Ex: I only serve Daringold youngest" Or "I only serve The Mercilles'"

That's All! Ill let you know if anything is wrong or I'll accept you.

R e s e r v e d

I reserve the right to make more rules, but I don't think I'll have to.

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀The Pretty Backdrop to our little Play

Everything is just how you see it today. Cars, iPods, computers and the like. While The Monsters of the world make no effort to hide, It is not common to see humans and monsters mingling.

The mansion you see up there will be the mansion the kids are currently living in. It's a old building, full of history, dating back to before the war. Back then it was sort of a meeting / summer house for the Royalty of both kingdoms, and after the war started it was abandoned. It was only here recently that it was fixed up for the children, so everything is brand new and refurnished.

Pictures of the inside will go here. Dens, kitchen, terraces, and the like.

Calling it massive is an understatement, and it is built almost directly into the mountains and woods surrounding it. the mountains form a very large ring with one opening,and the woods cover most of these. There is a very large lake behind the house in which to swim, though you'll find it Icy, as it water comes from mountain rivers.

Pictures of the surrounding woods and lakes and rivers go here

It is very secluded, and requires a car to even get there, which is about a day and a half trip from the nearest town. Food is brought from here weekly, so the mansion is always well stocked.
                      The town pictures shall go here

Of course, the children are not alone, as there is a practical army of maids, butlers, cooks, gardeners, and other assorted servants. They live on grounds, a bit away from the mansion, but personal maids and servants of the royal families get a room in the house.

There are six established master bedrooms, one for each "Couple". Inside you will find but one bed.

Listed by couple: (Couple One gets Room One.. etc)
                      Room One
                      Room Two
                      Room Three
                      Room Four
                      Room Five
                      Room Six

I'll add more when I see fit.

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀The Leading Ladies and Men, and our favorite little sidelines

Now the fun stuff! Here are the families and arranged marriages: Remember, when looking up the Familes, they are listed by age, so First profile is the Eldest child.

Daringold Oldest Son - Mercilles Oldest Daughter
                                        Daringold Second Oldest Daughter - Mercilles Oldest Son
                                        Daringold Twin Daughter - Middle Second Son
                                        Daringold Twin Son -Mercilles Second Youngest Daughter
                                        Daringold Second Youngest Daughter - Mercilles Middle Third Son
                                        Daringold youngest son - Mercilles Youngest daughter

Lord Of The Manor:

User Image
                                      Name: Alexander Vas Weißmeier

Race: Human

Sexuality: None

Family Alliance: Himself

Personality: A man who for the most part kept to himself until this intrusion upon his home he is intelligent and rather sharp tongued, often he is seemed that he has a dominating personality.

History: Born to a small family in a livestock farm he was taken as a prospective servant to a noble family of vampires. There he was tutored and taught so that he would be ready for and situation be it food, educational or otherwise. By his eighteenth birthday he was presented to the youngest daughter of the family as her personal servant. Over the course of many years he tended to her ever whim, weather dealing with unwanted suitors or donating his own blood for her personal tastes. It was at the age of twenty-five that his masters father deemed it time for him to learn to deal with any threat to his daughter and so began a hellish six years of training with the bladed saber as well as his own hands. When he was finally found ready he was forced to test his skills against a maddened werewolf and after a fight that almost killed him he came out alive, and thus again he was presented to his lords daughter as her servant, this time though she had found a husband. In a time it was apparent that her husband detested him. And as the years past he found himself becoming more of a protector to his Lady than a butler dealing with more than one assassination attempts. On his ladies two-hundredth birthday she was ambushed by more opponents than he could handle at one time, and in front of him was slain. Naturally he was blamed for not being competent enough and forced to retrain all of his skills with his weapon. It was around this time that his master said he had found a place for him to retire into his age. And thus he was sent to a manor to be its lord in exile. Now he has received word that he will be getting the most prestigious families in his manor in an attempt to stop the war.

Any special skills: His skills with his beloved sabers, Cooking, dealing with other races

Role: Lord of The Manor

Crush/Love: His set of blades

Betrothed: Deceased

Username: illogically logical

Mercilles: The Vampire Royalty

Oldest Daughter : Taken by NPS_Midnight

User ImageName:Pandora Mercilles
                                                        Race: Vampire
                                                        Sexuality: Straight
                                                        Family Alliance: Mercilles
                                                        Personality: She is a little cold at the beginning of getting to know her. She keeps her walls up until she gets to know you. But when you get to know her she is a caring loving person. She cares for her family and will protect them at all costs even if that means she needs to die for them.
                                                        History: Being the oldest child she is protective of every one of her siblings.Even Nick who is always poking fun at her and her siblings. She was brought up to be her mother's pride and joy. Everything that her mother wanted, a sexy, independent, strong woman.
                                                        With this Pandora has always felt like she had a huge weight on her shoulders and she wanted to keep her siblings from that. She is also one of the main hunters to get the blood her family lives off of. But this is her life, protecting her family from their mother's expectations, and keeping the fridge filled with blood.
                                                        Any special skills: Pandora is a amazing singer, she has a heaveny voice but she only sings when she is comfertable or when she is around the lake behind the house.She is also a great hunter with her bow.
                                                        Role: Oldest Daughter
                                                        Crush/Love: Singing and animals.
                                                        Betrothed: Oldest Daringold Son
                                                        Username: NPS_Midnight

Second Oldest Son : Taken by luckyxlily
                                                        User ImageName: Nikolas "Nick" Mercilles
                                                        Sexuality: Heterosexual
                                                        Personality: He is very protective of his younger sisters. Like any older brother he pokes fun at all of his siblings, even his older sister despite being met with an icy greeting. He rarely takes things seriously and can usually be found goofing off, ignoring his duties as the second in line. Even though he is a gentlemen on the outside, inside he hides his dislike of the humans, and especially the werewolves. He views humans as food and the werewolves as rabid mutts, but you would never know just from talking to him. He hides his thoughts and feelings very well, and to this day no one can read him. He tells terrible jokes and laughs at them, even though others usually won't. Nikolas loves the attention from pretty much anyone, although when it comes to attention from his parents or servants he finds them annoying. He views them as heavy chains. He shrugs off serious situations or tries to avoid them all together.

Despite all of his goofball tendencies, he also finds time to get away from the commotion that is everywhere and find a quiet spot to rest (but this isn't very often).

History: As the second oldest child, and the oldest son, he was constantly showered with attention. He received anything he desired, but at the cost of his freedom. The things he was given always came with a price of responsibility for the family's future. He was constantly being groomed for perfection by his family, and eventually he grew tired of it. Realizing the price he was expected to pay, he stopped asking for things and instead turned to getting attention by a showier personality. He would constantly escape from the servants to wander.He knew this irritated his parents who questioned constantly whether he was a good son or not. Nikolas didn't much care what his parents thought, continued on his antics. Finding out that he was to be wed to a werewolf sealed his opinion of his parents; they were simply there to make him miserable.
                                                        Any special skills: Like most of his siblings he is skilled at the piano. He has a way of making those around him comfortable--he is especially talented at hiding his true thoughts and feelings.
                                                        Role: Second Oldest Son of Mercilles Family
                                                        Crush/Love: Tequila
                                                        Betrothed: Daringold Second Oldest Daughter
                                                        Username: luckyxlily

Middle Child Second Son : Taken by millenia267
                                                        User Image

Name: Dimitrius "Dimitri" Mercilles
                                                        Personality: With Dimitri, what you see is what you get. Dimitri is a patient soul, who prefers to listen than to talk. Though quiet by choice, know that he is frank and observant, and he will say what he pleases, when he pleases and everything he says he means. A bit lazy and easily bored, this fun loving spirit seeks adventure and thrills to keep him from sleeping. Though he is wise, and will be open to giving anyone advice (whether you want it or not), he finds himself easily forgetting things, because to him, if things doesn't concern him, he probably should not meddle. He is polite and very realistic. Territorial and jealous, but something he will not openly admit. Though one who doesn't like to involve himself with any quarrels, and will more than be happy and willing to cease fire and try to settle/calm any arguments, he is protective to the point that if you hurt anyone he cares about, you might as well drop dead before he gets to you. More than his love for thrills and adventures, he loves a challenges, but even more in love with a good and thought provoking conversation.
                                                        History: Though he was the third in line for the throne, his father never dropped his expectations and scrutiny from Dimitri and often times would even conclude him in his ways to shape the next ruler. But Dimitri was never fond of serious matters, nor did he ever had his eye on the throne, so it was easy for him to ignore any and all of his father's pesterings as he often slipped out to do whatever he does best...rebel and stupid s**t. Having this marriage slapped on his face, he was of course shocked. He was not the type for relationships---well, relationships other than to his lover...err, ex-lover now. Though playful in nature, he was no playboy or the least bit promiscuous,he is committed to relationships and more specifically committed to his childhood friend. Though he knew he should be angered and the most hateful, he knew there was no way out now, and sure he hates it, but what's the use of being sour about it? He may not like the idea of marriage to another person, no less their enemy, but the way he sees it, he just has to be a man and suck it up. He is probably the most, or only one of his siblings who is willing to be open and the least bit polite in meeting the werewolves.
                                                        Any special skills: Playing the piano. Reading a book or two quickly. Calming a riot.
                                                        Role: Middle Child Second Son
                                                        Crush/Love: N/A
                                                        Betrothed: Daringold Twin Daughter
                                                        Username: millenia267

Middle Child Third Son : Taken by Minion_of_Erulogos
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]Name: Damien Mercilles
                                                        Personality: Damien is the third son of the Mercilles family and the youngest son. His personality is unique, and very straight to the point. While he enjoys time to himself, he's been known to be very protective of his siblings. After all, that's what his parents taught him. That family was all you had in this ever changing world. Damien is very gentle until you rile him up. Once angered, you don't want to be within grabbing distance of him. Damien has a short temper, and is very proudful of who he is and where he came from. Being the oldest son, he knows his responsibilities and regretfully accepts them.
                                                        History: Damien's childhood was somewhat ok. They moved around a lot and so he never did make any friends. He tends to keep to himself, and his family. He was born in Italy and so he has a bit of a accent however he finds the ladies die for it.
                                                        Any special skills: Damien loves to play the piano, and is a fast learner at pretty much anything as long as he sets his mind to it.
                                                        Role: Youngest Son of the Mercilles Family
                                                        Crush/Love: No One.
                                                        Betrothed: Second Youngest Daughter ( Philomena Daringold )
                                                        Username: Minion_of_Erulogos

Second Youngest Daughter : Taken By Akina Ai Neko
                                                        User ImageName: Beatrice Mercilles
                                                        Race: Vampyre
                                                        Sexuality: Straight, for the most part.
                                                        Personality: Trixie is a walking contradiction. To pin her down would be to try to grasp a cloud. She's mostly extremely introvert, but adores deep conversations. She loves to party, but only with close friends. She's quirky, eccentric, and a woman most people hate to love. She'll get on your nerves, but still manage to make you smile. Trixie is very intelligent, though not many would know considering how outrageous she acts most of the time. It's not easy to put Trixie into words. Her temper, on the other hand, is something to be avoided. And she's got a short one.
                                                        History: Trixie is by far the most playful of her siblings. Her parents always looked at her like she was a hooligan and that's how she felt. For a while, Beatrice would attempt to please and appease her parents, but the constant need for their approval took it's bitter toll and she fell distant. Because she is so different, her relationship with her siblings isn't particularly strong.
                                                        Any special skills: Holding her liquor, dancing, gardening
                                                        Role: Second Youngest Daughter
                                                        Crush/Love: A glass of wine
                                                        Betrothed: Middle Twin Son
                                                        Username: Akina Ai Neko

Youngest Daughter : Taken By Ultima Oblivion

User ImageName: Psyche Mercilles

Race: vampire

Family Alliance: Mercilles'

Personality: when one first meets the Youngest "Princess", they find her sweet and charming. She's grace and poise,manners and elegance all rolled into one. the textbook definition of a perfect princess. She's almost always smiling, eager to engage in conversation, and over all is a delightful girl.
                                                        However, that's only at face value

Psyche is actually very much the monster her race is proclaimed to be. She's blunt, she's snooty, and she's only willing to do things that somehow benefit her. she's self centered and cares very little for anyone else. She's hot tempered, and stubborn, and isn't afraid to fight.

History: Born the youngest of six, Psyche was spoiled beyond belief by her father. Born Barcelona, Spain, she lived there until she was about thirteen, when she moved back to her families castle. She had a lingering Spanish accent that isn't really noticeable until she gets mad of says certain words. Her life until the announcement of the arranged marriage was dull and boring, And then everything she knew was turned upside down.

Any special skills: She likes to draw, strangely.She's actually very good at it, but she never shows anyone. Why bother? why she's skilled in the other arts, she prefers her art sketches. She also plays piano

Role: Mercilles Youngest Daughter

Crush/Love:None

Betrothed:The Youngest Daringold Son

Username: Ultima Oblivion

Servants For the Mercilles Family: 3/??
                                                        Name: Wynrse "The Crimson"

Age: Appears 21 (Oh wouldn't you like to know my real age? -Wicked smirk-)

Sexuality: Bi

Family Alliance: Mercilles'

Personality: Wynryse is generally a calm individual and he's been in the life of a vampire for sometime and the life of a warrior even longer. Nothing really rattles him, he can remain calm and collected in any situation and will obey the orders given to him. Not a pushover he'll speak up or at times generally refuse if he feels the action would cause undo harm or a rather sticky situation. He knows when to remain silent and when to step in, he wouldn't be a good servant otherwise.

History: Wynrse cannot remember when he was turned, it was a long time ago in the golden days of the vampire empire where people were snatched from street left and right for beauty, talent, or just for fun. He chooses not to think about it, let the past fade and turn slowly to ash, withering as the world does when time marches on. As he says 'The past has forgotten me, so to shall I forget it.' He was taken in as a servant and solider in the Mercilles family, spilling as much blood as he could on the battlefield, leading to his nickname 'The Crimson' though now with an unsteady truce in the works that name is all but forgotten.

As talk of truce came, he was retired from the battlefield and suddenly found himself a personal bodyguard/nanny to the youngest daughter of the Mercilles family. He tended to her through all of her life and through no amount of coercion and suspicion, is accompanying her to her new life, one constant in her life, now filled with upheaval. Due ot his previous reputation he has dawned a full body robe, to hide his scars, and a full mask to hide his face and avoid a possible disaster with his presence. He only removes the mask when alone with the Lady Psyche.

Any special skills: Wynrse is a trained solider, proficient with double-sword fighting. Though he doesn't see these following as special skills, he is a trained servant and full-time butler/nanny. He has no doubt should all go well he'll see children soon and be up with them as he was with Psyche.

Role: Private Servant to Psyche Mercilles

Crush/Love:None

Master/Mistress:The Youngest Mercilles Daughter

Username: Sync Tetsaga

With His Mask:
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Without His Mask:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Liarra Rement
                                                        Race: demon
                                                        Sexuality: Bisexual
                                                        Family Alliance: Merciles
                                                        Personality:Quiet, protective, wise
                                                        History: She grew up as a servant among the family. In fact, her whole family has been working for the Merciles. It started back in the medieval times when one of the merciles had saved him from dying. The Soldier had his legs pinned under a rock as two hunters were coming after him, the Mercile went out of his way and saved them. Since then the Rements had always had their children be raised to be servants of the Mercile family. However, Liarra when she was young she was quite the rebellious type and teaching her was not an easy task. Though, now she does everything as told willingly.
                                                        Any special skills: Strength [not comparable to vampires but more than werewolves, Fighting with large axes, mass manipulation
                                                        Role: Servant/bodyguard
                                                        Crush/Love: never had time to meet anyone
                                                        Betrothed: none
                                                        Username: Skagx

Daringold: The Werewolf Royalty

Oldest Son : Taken by Skagx
                                                        User ImageName: Duncan Daringold
                                                        Race: Werewolf
                                                        Family Alliance: Daringold
                                                        Personality: Sarcastic, Flirtatious, protective
                                                        History biggrin uncan being the oldest obviously grew up first. Back when he was first born his father wasn't exactly the type to care about children so he never got close to his father. It wasn't until after him did his father start becoming a child lover. He only got good attention from his mother before the rest were born. Does this mean he grew up to be your stereotypical emotionless p***k? Quite the contrary all it means is he was not close to his family and could care less for them. His sisters though, he always looked out for, his brothers could die for all he cares. His main goal is to become stronger than his father to take over as head of the family. Does he want his father dead? nope. He just wants his place as head of the family and nothing more. Because of his goal, he took up many fighting classes among humans to learn fighting styles as much as he could. Though in all of his downtime that he was resting up he would play guitar.
                                                        Any special skills: Wolf form, trained fighter, plays guitar
                                                        Role: Eldest Daringold son
                                                        Crush/Love: none yet
                                                        Betrothed: Oldest Merciles Daughter
                                                        Username: Skagx

Second Oldest Daughter : Taken By Hillbilly Hikari

Name: Kaliwen "Kali" Daringold
                                                        Race: werewolf
                                                        Sexuality: straight
                                                        Personality: For the most part Kali is very sweet. But she's also very quiet, and prefer the company of books to actual people of any kind. She loves her siblings and would walk through hell for them, but at the same time she has the desire to stab them in arguments. She's more of an awkward flirt than seductive and is more of a nerd than anyone else in the family.
                                                        History: Kali is the apple of her father's eye, his "baby" girl. She's pretty sure he'd kill her for telling anyone but she still remembers fondly dressing up him, the alpha male of their family, up in a princess tutu for a tea party and playing with her hair when she was a child. As she got older, and got more siblings, there was less and less time with her parents, especially with the war going on. So Kali retreated in the world of computers and books. Her room might as well be a library with as many as she has. She feels particularly close to her older brother, but even that relationship became distant as he focused more on becoming alpha. So, given the funds of her family and unlimited access to any knowledge she wanted Kali started coding and hacking...even sometimes causing problems for the vampires by messing with their computers and security. Kali doesn't particularly care about fighting vampires or "the war", she doesn't really care about anyone in general because it wastes her time when she could be reading. She's upset that her father didn't even talk with her about her recent betrothal and instead demanded her compliance. But even being upset seems pointless when it won't change. So Kali reads whenever and wherever she can, and only puts up with her family and others when she has to.
                                                        Any special skills: Other than the typical werewolf skill set, she is very skilled technologically. Given the right equipment and sufficient time, she is sure she could hack into the Pentagon.
                                                        Role: Oldest Daringold Daughter
                                                        Crush/Love: Books
                                                        Betrothed: Mercilles Oldest Son
                                                        Username: Hillbilly Hikari

Middle Twin Daughter : Taken by Desu Chu
                                                        User ImageName: Nina Daringold
                                                        Personality: Shy, Klutzy, Overly polite, Timid, Soft Spoken
                                                        History: The best way to describe her birth is as the runt of the litter. Small, feeble, but down right adorable. Constant hugs from her mother and attention from her father her entire life was more then amazing at first before the attention became over bearing and she couldn't help but feel as if her other siblings might resent her for it. Not to mention, the sort of attention she must have taken from her twin brother born at the same time as her. Still in the womb, her placenta's circulation was actually being cut off by her own unborn brother, causing a lack of nutrients to reach the fetus. When the two were born, she was a measly 20 oz, and assumed to perish, but she grew up strong...kind of, not really. Still the runt of the family, and hardly appearing over twenty even as a full grown adult, she's shy, docile, and has a voice that squeaks like a mouse. Lacking the ability to even hunt so much as a squirrel. She had probably just one daring moment in her life when she wanted to get a tattoo but eventually freaked out before they could even finish coloring it: Phases of the Moon. Always fidgeting and poking fingers together she can hardly see herself squishing a bug let alone fighting some vampire....let alone marrying some vampire. Dear god she's just easy pickings in the middle of the night! Granted a small blood sack but a blood sack none the less! And vampires are viscous viscous things! That's what her father always told her! To always stay away from them! And here, here he is sending her straight on a silver platter to one. Its pure damn insanity!
                                                        Any special skills: Does the extraordinary ability to trip over nothing count? No? Then I suppose the skill to bake desserts fit for gods shall have to do, the trick is to not spill the batter.
                                                        Role: Middle Twin Daughter
                                                        Crush/Love: N/A
                                                        Betrothed: Middle Second Son; Dimitrius Mercilles
                                                        Username: Desu Chu

Middle Twin Son : Taken By Vertiginous Apothecary
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Arthur Daringold
                                                        Sexuality: Asexual (with panromantic tendencies)
                                                        Personality: Being one to take solace in seclusion, Arthur isn't much of a people person; even more noticeable when engaging in conversation. Borderline brash, Arthur tends to speak his mind, even if it comes off as offensively tactless. He carries an aloof demeanor in social situations; not that he believes he's above it all, just that he has not the comprehension for a gathering of more than one. While he does not have the disposition for interaction, he does makes up for it in his intellect. Constantly immersed in some form of literature or text, the young man spends his asocial time gathering more information, having such a feral connection to the search, he becomes heavily agitated, and in some instances extremely vicious, when disturbed by what he would categorize as meaningless events. Arthur's crave for knowledge outweighed any hint of the urge for power and does not dwell on his family name nor heritage; his legion will remain to the house nonetheless. He can always be found toying with something in his hands.

History: Born with the rather fortunate title of middle child, Arthur embraced the isolation and adverted gaze of the higher family relations, utilizing his free time for mental growth. He was one to keep quiet and his hands clean as a child, remaining mannerly even in the face of servants, always reading, and was rarely one to ever engaging with his siblings or other werewolves. Using his resources as a nobility, the young man exceeded in his studies from schooling age, earning many scholarly achievements and notoriety well before 21. Arthur devoted even his lycan hours to the building and furtherance of technology, mainly in the field of applied engineering and mechtronics. Progress was his prey and he was its predator. After a certain incident regarding some of his schematics being used for wartime effort, even to much of his father's approval, Arthur, livid, retreated more for the common gaze, working on his doctoral advancements in locked studios and labs ever since. The arranged marriage did not have any explicit, nor implicit, effect on the recluse, except from the common agitation for being interrupted by such a bipartisan tactic. Arthur simply wishes for it to quickly resolve itself so he could go back to his work.

Any special skills: Advance technical skills in machinery, engineering and physics. Also has an odd knack for negotiation and lucid control over his wolf form.
                                                        Role: Middle Twin Son
                                                        Crush/Love: His inventions
                                                        Betrothed: Second Youngest Mercilles Daughter
                                                        Username: Vertiginous Apothecary

Second Youngest Daughter : Taken By The Unexpected Visitor

User Image
                                                        Name: Philomena Daringold
                                                        Race: werewolf
                                                        Sexuality: pansexual
                                                        Personality: Wildly independent, enjoys freedom, unmanageable, fierce, prideful, opinionated, strong-willed, warm, lionhearted, compassionate, fazeable, stubborn, childishly competitive. Her emotions more than often guide her way of thinking. May not be bookworm intelligent, but surprisingly has an old wisdom about her a serious times. Her can-do attitude comes off endearing, naive, or strong depending on the situation/person. Phil may not be all that tall but makes up for it with confidence and ferocity.
                                                        History: Many say that Philomena was born growling and fierce, mauling the hand which borne her to the world. Her parents were wary of the wildness within her yet were proud of such qualities. It meant she was strong. Able. A great addition that would surely uphold the family name. However, she was not so easily trained. Growing up, they attempted to turn their youngest daughter into the ultimate lady. A royal dignitary. This backfired. Terribly. She refused to be tamed. Phil was as wild as her other form. Enjoying the mystery of the outdoors to the dullness of her chambers. She loved running, the wind running through her fur and the nature under her feet. Their mother would often scold her for how disheveled she looked after a good run in the woods. Her cheeks red and smudged with dirt, tuft of blond hair full of leaves and twigs. It took years for her to create the ladylike persona that she hides behind in front of others. She had to in order to get her parents off her back. But, while she may give the impression of elegance, Phil does as she pleases. She could easily slip into a fiery rage given the right nudge, regardless of how she may come off to those around her. It was rather incredible how quickly her appearance would change from a sweet and innocent young woman to hair-on-edge, wild growling amazonian. Her siblings more than often commented on this and how she was more of a wolf than a human. It was a family joke to tease her.
                                                        When she was told of her arranged marriage to the vampires, Phil blew into a wild rage. She would marry no one that was forced upon her. Especially Mercilles trash. But it was out of her hands. No amount of roars and running would save her from the wedding. Her fate was decided. Of course, it would only be a matter of time before she tore the throat of her hubby-to-be with her bare teeth.
                                                        Any special skills: other than turning into a shaggy wolfdog, Phil is quick. In both her wolf and human form. Even faster than her siblings, which says a lot. She secretly dances and is pretty good at it. But, of course, Phil is a bit self-conscious and doesn't let others know.
                                                        Role: The Second Youngest Daringold Daughter
                                                        Crush/Love: none at the moment
                                                        Betrothed: Mercilles Middle Third Son
                                                        Username: The Unexpected Visitor

Youngest Son : Taken By Barium Dead
                                                        User ImageName: Garrett Daringold
                                                        Sexuality: Pansexual
                                                        Personality: Garrett is courageous and foolhardy in a way that only young werewolves can be. He doesn't take much care in thinking before he speaks or acts and this gets him into a lot of trouble with the rest of the pack. But even though he is young, Garrett knows how to hold himself in a fight. The young wolf would not have survived long if he didn't. Even though they are all royalty, the Daringold's are still werewolves. And werewolves are animals. Garrett embraces that ideal to the fullest and lives his life as a game of survival, as if each and every day was his last. He is in his wolf form more often than not and it is a gift that he cherishes above all else.
                                                        History: A family of werewolves does not have the same dynamic as a normal human family. The youngest is not the favorite: the youngest is the runt, unproven and often overlooked. Garrett has always lived in the shadow of his older siblings, however in the shadows is where he eventually thrived. Since he was not old enough to worry about leading the family or upholding the family name, Garrett did not have the same pressures upon him as the others. In a way he was free. Free to learn and to explore, not burdened by royal purpose or position. The young man still honored the Daringold name but he did so in his own way. Garrett took it upon himself to embody what it meant to be a werewolf, to embrace their animal spirit. Not overly familiar with his brothers and sisters, the young wolf knows how to survive on his own. And since his family does not usually take any particular interest in him, Garrett has learned to befriend servants and other persons and werewolves outside of the royal family to meet his needs. Royalty and all the aspects of the war never interested him beyond what he had promised his parents to believe. It is a life that has worked well for him... until now. Forcing Garrett to get married, to give up his freedom, it something they would all soon come to regret. At least that is how the young wolf sees things.
                                                        Any Special Skills: Garrett has an extraordinary sense of smell even while not in his wolf form. He has adapted this skill to various hobbies like baking and cooking though it is truly useful when tracking down people that don't want to be found.
                                                        Role: The Youngest Daringold Son
                                                        Crush/Love: Anyone who is nice to him, really
                                                        Betrothed: The Youngest Mercilles Daughter
                                                        Username: Barium Dead

Servants of the Daringold Family: 2/??

User ImageName: Hex
                                                        Sexuality: Hetrosexual
                                                        Personality: Her loyalty knows no bounds, as she is the type who would dedicate her life to those she sees fit. Hex has, through the years, proven that when she is loyal to someone, that she does everything in her power to make them pleased. And in this case, she can get very protective of those she guards. Much like a guard dog, she is always alert, even when it doesn’t look like she is. When praised, Hex has shown to act much better under positive reinforcement. However, Hex, while she normally carries a calm exterior, is not the type of person to anger. Unlike many others, she isn’t the type of person to give any indication before her attack. Towards the Daringold family, Hex listens to every order to perfection. And through this, she has gotten her hands bloody for their sake. She also allows them to use her however they wish, and she doesn’t put up any fights. Many people might think that she easily submits to the Daringold family, however that is not it. If the order is not something she can do, she will refuse to do it.
                                                        History: The product of careful breeding with amazing blood lines. Hex was born in a place of snow, and when it wasn’t snowing, it was raining. Where snow didn’t cover the ground in thick inches, it was nothing but rocks and steep cliffs. Hex was carefully bred to be a hunting solider. When she was just a baby, she was ripped from her mother’s arms and put in immediate training. But it seemed that since she was able to make sounds and control her body, she was a wild child. She refused orders and took her anger on her higher officers. Because of her wild behavior, she was often getting into fights with others. And even though they were much larger than her, and she didn’t have a chance of winning, she never submitted to them. This caused her to wear out very quickly, which made it easier for them to teach her. But because of the daily fights that broke out, she was deemed an unfit solider. During the years that she was being trained, she was unnamed.
                                                        After being marked as an unfit solider, the only result was to get rid of her. Taking her out to the “dead man’s land” of her home territory, they were gone for weeks. After a month passed by, Hex appeared back at the facilities with bleeding feet and covered in blood. She was then given her name, as she appeared to put a curse on all those who wanted to get rid of her. When she entered her teenage years, she was much more obedient, and was marked as a good solider. When she was fifteen, she was taken back to her mother. She was then dropped by her officers, who told her that she was now worthy of carrying her blood line. And so, she was left home with strangers that she barely recognized by scent.
                                                        She lived with her family for a year, getting close with her younger brother. But eventually, she left home with no trace and warning. She was untraceable for eight months before she resurfaced in a town far from her homeland. And somehow, she found herself with a job as a servant and guard with the Daringold family. And even though she hasn’t been with them for all that long, she is as loyal as can be. She mostly sticks to the shadows unless called on, and when she is, she is often there within seconds. Either by coincidence or rushing to the caller, nobody is sure.
                                                        Any special skills: Hex is amazing when it comes to hunting. Due to her upbringing, she seems to be oblivious to extreme cold temperatures – although this makes her easily overheated. Despite being in a guard position, she refuses to learn how to work a sword, and she is a master when it comes to hand to hand combat. Hex also seems to have a thing for sneaking up on people, or being so quiet when approaching that most people don’t notice her until they turn around.
                                                        Role: Servant / Guard
                                                        Crush/Love: She keeps this a secret, even to herself.
                                                        Betrothed: She isn't married, and has no big plans for the future to do with it.
                                                        Username: sarkaro

Send this in With the correct title. I don't care if you decorate it or not. It's very simple I want this to be a very open kind of roleplay:

[imgleft][/imgleft]Name:
                                                  Sexuality:
                                                  Family Alliance:
                                                  Personality:
                                                  History:
                                                  Any special skills:
                                                  Role:
                                                  Crush/Love:
                                                  Betrothed:
                                                  Username:

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀Some things you probably should know

Both families have hard pressed into their children that the other race was underneath them. Werewolves were no good for anything other then the possible guard dog or pet, and vampires were disgusting manipulative statues.

About Vampires

A few things to play by for Vampires:

They eat normal human food and can live off it, but they need Blood. Animal blood can only sustain them the max of two weeks, but they MUST have human blood.

Vampires can go out in the sun, but they find it like trying to breath under a blanket. Eventually they run out of air, and have to return to the shadows.

They have a slightly lower then normal temperature, they are not freezing. They usually range about 95.5

Vampires are the strongest mythical creatures known. They have the normal superspeed and senses, but strength is their true attribute.

The only true myth about Vampires is that wood can hurt them. It's possibly the only thing that can kill them.

About Werewolves

A few things to play by for Werewolves:

They survive off of Normal food, but their meat is preferred raw. They pretty much survive off of flesh, as opposed to blood.

They Can transform willingly, but they Must Transform on the full moon. They have no choice.

Werewolves are naturally warm, their boy temp at a Killer 112.

Werewolves are the fastest mythical creatures known. While they have The normal strength and speed and senses that makes them truly fearsome, speed is their true attribute.

The one myth that's true is their weakness that's true is that silver can hurt/kill them.

King Nerd

User Image

xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀The Leading Ladies and Men, and our favorite little sidelines CONTINUED

Well Then... seems I ran out of space in that post, so This is where I'll put more.

User Image

Name: Rohan Kurain

Sexuality: HeteroSexual

Personality: Rohan is a very happy go lucky sort. He's the kind of guy who loves to tease people, get a rise out of them and always has a smile on his face. Honestly, he just likes having fun, and his sort of fun is more a*****e like then most. He's not mean spirited, but he is blunt, and will call things out like he sees them. He's not one to hold back much when it comes to others. He is very observant and is able to see many things that others may not, as well as read between lines. Not much gets by him.

Rohan is very intelligent, but you wouldn't know it from looking at him. Able to multi-task and able to adapt quickly in extreme situations, he was and obvious choice as a body guard for the Daringold children. He's quick and dangerous, a deadly weapon.

That being said, Rohan does not know how to ... express himself so to say. Other then his a*****e front, Rohan's emotions leave him completely in the dark. While he's observant, he can't seem to turn that trait inward and see his feeling as they are, so more often then not he casts aside any softer emotions he may feel because they are confusing and new and he doesn't want to deal with them. Basically, he has the romantic prowess and know how of a virgin teen.

History: Rohan's past is... well, a tad bit of a mystery. It's not exactly the talk of the castle, but it is brought up from time to time that no one knows where he came from and that he just... showed up one day.

Rohan was at first, a gopher boy in the werewolf forces, just a boy who ran errands and messages to people. No one's really sure how he got that position, but he was fast, practically untouchable, so they continued to use him. During that time, he had gotten into a few battles, always able to overcome the vampires sent his was by, mostly, sheer luck. As to not lose their best messenger boy, they sent him into boot camp training so that he could defend himself.

It wasn't until he was about 12 when they started sending him into battle, seeming to forget his age in favor of his experience on the battlefield. He quickly climb the ranks, making himself well know as a excellent soldier.

Then The day came that he met the Daringolds.

He had been attending a sort of military ball, some ball set up to celebrate what was though of as a great victory against the vampires, and some how a vampire managed to sneak into the ball. No one had been prepared and when the vampire finally attacked, it was headed straight for the Royal family. Rohan was the first to react, placing himself between the Vampire and the royal family member (He can't remember who it was). That's how he came to get the scar that now runs across his face. The Vampire never stood a chance, and after that, the King took him aside and offered him a position as bodyguard and personal servant of his family.

It was super cushy job that paid significantly better then his job now, so he accepted.He became the personal body guard of Garrett Daringold, the trouble making youngest werewolf. A relatively easy job.

When the marriage was announced, Rohan was told that he would be going along to serve the children, Garrett most especially and keep the vampires in line.

Any special skills: He has a thing for poisons and weaponry alike. He is an excellent fighter, beyond most, and his speed is possibly only matched by Phil Daringold. He's an excellent tracker, as he has to be with Garrett as a charge. The only non combat skill he has is that hes a bit of a jack of all trades, good in many subjects and best in none... well save fighting, of course.

Role: Garrett's personal Bodyguard / Servant to the Daringolds
                      Crush/Love: None.

Betrothed: Nope!

Username: Grim Penalty

User Image
                                                                Name: Miranda Harper
                                                                Personality: Despite how brutal and viciously graceful Miranda is while in the midst of killing her enemies, she is otherwise a very understanding and tolerant woman. She misses the challenge of fighting but suffers no lust to return to the killing fields.

Most people would guess her to be a governess before a bodyguard. She rarely losses her temper, doesn't react to flirting, and takes an inordinate amount of pleasure in simple things like flowers and warm cloudy days. It's also not that uncommon to catch her lecturing someone for their ill manners.

Miranda uses all of this and more to hide just how damaged she is from her time as a killer for hire. She drinks animal blood for as long as she can before going to a human feed. She wears a cloth gag at night so her nightmares don't wake others up. She has to sleep on the floor because beds are too soft for her to feel safe. Most of all, she has hollowed out her heart to insure she does not get needlessly attached to anyone and become a burden.

She does not condescend to werewolves or humans because she considers herself to be inferior to both. She is probably one of the vampires that dreams of peace for peace's sake.

History: Miranda does not talk about her past unless she is directly asked, and even then she is vague and overly jovial.

Born during America's Great Depression, Miranda was a victim of the dust bowl as was her entire small family. The American Plain's emptied of farmers and with it her families food source. They, like many others, were forced to move West. Even in the vampire community work was scarce and small clans that had broken away from royal support were left stranded on their own. Hard times make for hard people and Miranda was no exception. She lost her little brother to a vengeful mob of humans, her father was killed in a werewolf conflict, and Miranda nearly lost her own life to her mother she was only fourteen.

She split off from her mother after that and found place refuge in the ever storming war between her kind and werewolves. She joined in with a troop of vampires and in return for killing and interrogating prisoners she was feed and sheltered and given wages. She spent decades drenched in the blood of the battle field. It was said she fought like a dancer, graceful and precise. She moved from troop to troop, occasionally she was hired on by the royal army, sometimes she flew solo. But always she fought. Always she killed.

Until she lost to a werewolf. Pinned and bleeding out she demand he leave all his mauling to the front so no one could accuse her of running. That werewolf spared her, moved by her humor or her courage or some other force.

Her entire perception of werewolves and the foundations she had built her life around crumbled. She no longer had a place in the war but she knew no other life. She fell into a self destructive spiral that landed her half-dead in a gutter. She had no intention of saving her self, but luck was on her side. A certain good doer middle second son found her and dragged her back to the land of the living one day at a time. By the time her seven broken ribs had healed Miranda had found another reason to live. An honest way to live. She's never told Dimitri how exactly she ended up in that gutter or gone into detail about her past, but she dedicated herself wholly to her mission as his body guard. Miranda fell in love with Dimitri in no small way, and she smothered that feeling day and night until it died without ever saying a word to him. She truly hopes these marriages might lead to true peace.

Any special skills: She's one hell of a fighter and she can function longer than most without food or sleep. Aside from skinning and cooking her meals over a camp fire she has very few domestic skills. Her best skill by far is how much of a none-threat she appears to be. Miranda can hide any emotion be it blood lust or deep love underneath a bright and friendly smile.

Role: Dimitri's Bodyguard & confidant
                                                                Crush/Love: Previously Dimitir, currently none.
                                                                Betrothed: N/A
                                                                Username: Jaded_Fae_Witch

King Nerd

King Nerd

King Nerd

King Nerd

King Nerd

King Nerd