13,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
                  User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx N I N A xx D A R I N G O L D
                  xxxxxxxxxxx ███ xx ███xx ███ xx ███ xx ███ xx x

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O X P X E X N X E X D XXX M X Y XXX W X I X N X D X O X W xxx OPENED MY WINDOW xxx OPENED MY WINDOW
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇
                  xxxxxxx ░░░░░░ » && whispered :* how are you A X L X O X N X E XXX W X I X T X H XXX N X O XXX O X N X E
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T X H X E XX M X O X R X N X I X N X G XXX H X A X S XXX A X R X I X R X I X V X E X D XXX W X I X T X H XXX A XXX H X E X A X V X Y XXX D X O X W X N X P X O X U X R
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx { T I C K xx T A C K xx S O M E O N E xx P L E A S E* xx R E W I N D xx M Y xx S P R I N G

XXXIt had already been more then a little eventful and the day wasn't even over yet. Nina couldn't help but feel as if every day she would spend here would be dragged out by terror and escalated emotions. She could already see herself hiding away like normal and spending most of her time in the lovely gardens she currently sat in, literally sitting in rather. Not seated on some bench like a proper lady but rather plopped down amongst all the flowers and sculpted bushes, hands in the dirt. She was already covered in mulch herself, clothes all but ruined, but being so close to the earth relaxed her, and after all of what happened she was willing to do anything to relax. It also helped for her to assume that no one would find her back here. After Garrett had mentioned it, it took her quite a bit of wandering and asking of servants to find it, not so much the actual place, just the back doors that led to it.

XXXShe gave a heavy sigh as she collapsed onto her back, only to roll over on her side and curl up into a tight little ball. Her mind began to reflect back onto the lecture they had received from the lord of the manor, and she clearly recalled she seemed to be the only one threatened by him. But how could she not have been...he was more then a little intimidating and she cursed her parents again for intrusting her to him, only to immediately feel guilty over said cursing. The further her mind wandered on the topic the worse her panic grew, frantically hopping from one terrifying subject to the next, until it finally stopped upon the two vampire male faces she had come into contact with earlier. The golden haired one and then the darker haired one, and when the later one's red piercing eyes flashed through her mind she sat up in a start, heart pounding and she could feel the tears again. She quickly tried to wipe them away but found it was hard to do so the more she thought about the fact that one of those two could be the man she was going to marry. She just prayed to god it wasn't the one with those eyes.

XXXWhen a small squeak of a voice spoke up, calling Nina's name, she was more then just thankful that her thoughts had been interrupted. Eyes wide and glistening from tears, she turned to look in the direction the voice came. There stood a servant girl by the door, beckoning towards her. Nina stood slowly, patting down her clothes in attempts to remove the dirt, only to smudge more upon the fabric from her filthy hands. She shook her head vigorously, shaking her hair free from the random flower petals, twigs, and wood chips. She could hear the maid giggling at her, not the sort of mean laughing-at-you-ha-ha, but more of an amusement sort of laughter, and Nina smiled at the servant and giggled with her a bit. Nina could always laugh at herself. "Lady Nina. Your presence is required for dinner." Nina's laughter quickly died down as the true intentions of the servant were revealed, to drag Nina back into that horrible place. It took the servant girl to take Nina by the hand to guide her back inside, as Nina was reluctant to do it herself. The initial panic flooding back over her the moment she stepped foot onto the wood flooring of the mansion.

XXXShe was pointed in the direction of her room, told exactly what staircase to take and which halls to follow, using various paintings and sculptures as landmarks. By the end of the instructions she felt dizzy and had given up trying to remember after the first few left and right turns. She would have to find it with her nose. Taking to the flight of stairs, she allowed scent to guide her, her own and the man who had driven her here and handled her luggage. It lead her to a door where there were not just two or three scents...but four. One was her own, the other the servant that had brought up her luggage, the third she recognized with a smile to be Cailem's, but the fourth was new...and horrifying to her. The fourth was a vampires, and when she opened the door to reveal the bed chambers with her own emptied luggage resting inside next to another's emptied luggage, she knew it was the scent of her betrothed. Her entire body shivered as she entered the room. It was lavish and overly accommodating, which only made her feel a bit more uncomfortable. However, its what she saw in the center of the room that made her stop and gasp. The bed, the single, 'multiple' person, bed, that had no other like it in the room. Of course she would be a fool to think that marriage wouldn't require such a thing, but the shade of red she turned was unnatural. Her parents knew damn well she had never even kissed a boy so how in the hell did they expect her to sleep in a bed with one. "Screw that...I'm sleeping on the floor..." She would mumble to herself.

XXXAfter some time of getting over the initial shock and terrifying revelation, she began to search for where her things had been placed, pinpointing their locations for future use. She hadn't packed much at all, really, only necessary things. There wasn't a reason to pack everything she owned, to her, that would feel to much like moving in, and she wanted to pretend for as long as possible that she would be returning home soon. She pulled a small gown from the closet, a pastel blue with a thick black ribbon about the waist. She wasn't sure what would be appropriate but she was sure her current earth-decorated attire wouldn't be suitable. She changed, after locking the door first of course, no need for accidental peeping. Going to the mirror she did very little with her hair except for brushing out the roughage and pulling it into a high ponytail. She didn't feel up to looking her best for the occasion, but with everyone else's attitudes she doubted they would try very hard either.

XXXBy the time Nina was ready to present herself, it was already a little after the designated time for dinner. Which would be a little emberasisng for her as she made the smallest entrance possible. Fiddling with her fingers and keeping her head low, gaze down, she only lifted it once to spot where she would take a seat. Finding it between two familiar faces that made her feel a world of relief, and she practically tip-toed to it, as to do her best not to draw unwanted attention. Dinner already being served as she took her place between Garrett and Arthur, this being the first time seeing her twin since there arrival. It was funny really, you wouldn't pin the two as the 'twin' sort, but they were, technically speaking. She sparred a smile in both their directions as she gave a little whisper. "I hope I'm not to late..."

▇▇Her speaking ▇▇Her thinking ▇▇Someone else entirely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T X H X E XXX W X O X R X D X S XXX T X H X A X T XXX E X S X C X A X P X E X D XXX F X R X O X M XXX M X Y XXX T X H X R X O X A X T xxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx && WERE NOTHING BUT ² LIES!
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ xx ▇▇xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx x I HAVE WASTED SOME VALUABLE WORDS » AS I CONTINUE LIVING MY LIFE

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

User Image

*:I KNOW I GOT A PROBLEM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP S Y C H E M E R C I L L E S
xxxxxIF YOU FALL FOR MEx I'M NOT EASY TO PLEASE x I'MMA TEAR YOU APARTx TOLD YOU RIGHT FROM THE START x I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART

xxxx████████████ x ███████████ x ████████████

Psyche couldn't deny that Having Wynrse there beside her made everything all that much easier to bare. It wasn't a secret that he was her bodyguard, and as such would never allow any harm to come to her, but there was something comforting about having her father figure beside her while her other siblings had the misfortune to leave all sentiments of the like behind.

Psyche could only smile at him and his words before they had reached the dining room. Dinner was a slow affair. Even though she had arrived late to the gathering, or at least late for her, it seemed that she had been sitting forever before anyone even got food. That was fine though, It gave her time to think... and observe.

Wynrse had said that she didn't need any of this, but had also agreed that when she found spare time that he would be willing to teach her self defense, if not how to fight.

Psyche glanced down at her hands, swirling the water in the glass around lightly. There was power in these hands, power unseen and unheard of in most normal vampires. The Royal family was some of the strongest known Vampires in the world, save very VERY few exceptions. Controlled and trained, there would be no one that could stop her... but she knew that no matter what training she received, she would most likely never master fighting and the ways of war. She had no grand fantasies that she'd be able to take any werewolf in a fair fight. Evereything she wanted to learn was just for fear her betrothed would turn on her.

She knew that, after a while, Wynsre would have no place in her bedroom. He would be forced to leave eventually, to try and force the two together as a married couple. Psyche feared that at that time, he might try and kill her, to get out of this marriage. It'd be a stupid thing to do, one that would continue the war for a unspeakable amount of time in the future, but it would put a stop to all this marriage nonsense.

After all, what as one vampires life, her life, to a lifetime of freedom?

Psyche felt eyes on her, and almost unwillingly, she glanced up, her own molten gaze flickering between the werewolves across from her.

It seemed that most of them, if not all of them, were at the table, which was more then she could say for her family.

Psyche's eyes flicked between them, before she finally caught eyes with the ones who had been looking at her. She didn't get much time to look them over however, as the sudden voice of the Lord of the manor took her attention. Psyche turned her head slightly toward him, her face expressionless as he spoke.

Vegetarian dinner... Great. She should have seen this coming. This man seemed to love ******** with them just because he could. He was playing a game with them, a game where he made all the rules and pressed all the buttons, seeing how far he could push until one of them was stupid enough to snap and turn on him... or at least that was the impression she was getting.

Very well, He could play his games. But Psyche wasn't going to be a pawn in this little match. She had invested too much time in playing the politic and royal games. She wasn't going to be played now.

Psyche looked down at the salad in front of her, and felt her plastic smile cross her face. She wouldn't let him see her irritation. Her mask securly placed, she smiled brightly and flawlessly, body language all ease.

"How delightful."

She mummered, her voice soft and almost like it was to herself. Picking up her fork, Psyche dug in to her food, though she did it with all the grace and poise expected of her. She honestly didn't mind salad for dinner, though she would have much preferred something with a tad more... bite to it.

I'll have to remember to get Wyn to get me something more satisfying later. She mused.

Psyche looked around as she at, her eyes landing on the little brat that had asked if she was a servant earlier. Her blood ran hot in her veins, her vision blurring slightly. God she just wanted to jump over this table and wring that nasty little mongrel's neck and -

CRACK

Psyche blinked in surprise and she heard a soft but distinct sound of glass breaking. Placing the now spider-glassed water glass on the table, Psyche mentally cursed. Too much emotion. She had to shut that down quick.

"Wynsre... take care of this for me, will you?" She spoke politely and pointedly, placing the cup in his hands. Sitting back in her chair, Psyche was quiet for a moment, before speaking.

"As pleasant as this is to sit in silence, I suppose introductions, between the royal families would be in order..."

As much as it pained her to do so, she supposed she should at least know her betrothed name. It simply just wouldn't do to have to share a room with a no named stranger.

That and she should know whose name to write in her blood should things go terribly terribly wrong.

"I'm Psyche Mercilles, Youngest daughter of the Mercilles family."

████████ ┊Psyche's Speech ┊Salmon
                                                  ████████ ┊Psyche's Thoughts┊Dimgray

Spinxell's King

King Master

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇ P e r s o n a l Bodyguard to G a r r e t t
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Rohan . k u r a i n
              User Image

God, the atmosphere in here was like that of some middle school dance. Everyone was keeping quietly to themselves, looking down at the table or floor or ceiling or whatever, anything but the people across from them. It was... embarrassing, actually. Most of these people were in their twenties by now. Shouldn't they act like it?

At least look at them, ********.

It was in the middle of these thoughts that Rohan felt a hand slap on his leg. Still at ease, Rohan turned an almost uninterested gaze toward the freaking out royal, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Her hair is pink."

Rohan froze, his entire body rigid. He blinked once, twice, slowly, before he moved, once again slowly. He placed his forehead on the table, his arms wrapping around his head as his whole body trembled. He could feel his chest ache and his eyes sting as he tried to reign it in, but it couldn't be stopped. Standing to follow his young charge, he waited until he couldn't hold it in anymore. Rohan inclind his head and promptly left the dining room, away from earshot to finally let out the gut wrenching laugh that had been killing his chest from holding it in.

"Hahaha HAHA! Are you serious?! That's what you were most focused on? Jesus Christ, Garrett."

Leaning on the wall with one arm, the other around his aching stomach, Rohan's whole body shook in the waves of laughter. He didn't know why this was so funny to him. maybe it was because Garrett was freaking out and he chose to express it by singling in on her hair colour, or maybe it was because it had just been so awkward and tense in that room that such a trivial remark about his betrothed with such a serious face was just a little too much to handle.

Maybe it was both. Who knows?

The laughter finally slowing down, Rohan wiped his eyes, and rubbed his face. He waited until he calmed down again to return to the tense room, taking his seat again.

He knew that he would have to get up sooner or later, but for now he decided on later.

"Whew.... oh god... ********, Garrett." He mummered, leaning in his chair. That had been absolutely hilarious and no one could tell him otherwise. Calmer now, the werewolf signed and looked around the table at the others, still listening as Garrett spoke.

The older wolf shrugged at his words, knowing he didn't really mean them. His question however, gave him pause, and he could only look at him for a second.

"Her scent. It's very.... well, it's... I dunno... Very HER. I would have figured you knew that... what with..."

Rohan tapped his own nose while looking at Garrett's. He knew that the young royal had a sensitive nose, and could track better then most wolves he knew. Rohan couldn't explain it, but that girl had a very particular scent. Sure, there was that bite to it that marked her forever as and enemy, but there was something else, something beyond that flowery smell. He figured that she would smell like wild rose, even without the perfume she was drenched in. It mixed in a way that was both sinfully delicious and morally sickening.

"That... and while I was putting away your things while you were running about with you're little lady love, I got a good look at her things." He added, looking thoughtful. "Her clothes are all finely made, and in soft pastel colors. She had very few dark colours in her wardrobe. They were also small, made for a small girl with slight curves. Most were specially made, or at least hand made. She's sophisticated, may be a little snooty, probably materialistic. That's all I get get from her things really, or at least her clothes. They only matched one person in that family.

Rohan spoke softly, marking sure no one besides Garrett could hear him. it wasn't that he cared if they heard or not, but it was not something he liked to advertise about himself. Plus, Garrett had asked him, and this was a conversation that seemed like it was to remain between the two.

"So you got your hands full with that one."

Rohan grinned, before standing up and taking a cup of coffee the maid brought. Dinner was starting, so Time to take his place.

Standing behind Garrett's chair, the werewolf was able to watch everyone easily, though his attention was stolen instantly by Garrett's betrothed. She spoke politely and easily, no hitch in her voice that came with faking her way through something. Interesting.

Psyche... Her name was Psyche. A pretty name for a pretty girl, but he wasn't about to let his guard down. His eyes flicked to what he could only assume was her own bodyguard, and he had to wonder what she had done, or who had had done something to warrant him. Either way, he wasn't willing to leave Garrett alone with the girl. What if she tried to murder him in his sleep? That would get her out of this marriage that's for sure.

Though... looking at her, Rohan couldn't see any fighter in her. She wouldn't know her a** from her elbow in a fight, though he supposed that was why Mr. Intimidating was there.

Rohan Looked down at Garrett, trying to gauge his reaction to Psyche.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I've let more than my share of revivals die. This isn't pretty but it's what I am tonight !!

Wheezing Ladykiller

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
x
x
x

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Annalisa "Anna" Mercilles

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx V a m p i r exxx
Anna sat and watched all the intimidate, embarrassed, and bored faces that colored the brown dinner table. She shook her wet hair out and tousled it a little with her hands out of sheer boredom. She could feel Liarra still staring and Anna wanted nothing more but to throat punch her. She crossed her legs, and uncrossed them, tapped her toes and drummed her fingers along the table. The lord of the manor suddenly spoke up from his high horse perched at the top of the dinner table. She scoffed and shook her head. No meat, or blood at this dinner. What is this s**t? Anna thought quietly while she plotted ways to kill some of these wolves. She would only follow through with them, per requirement. She however enjoyed a good verbal fight where she could just destroy people without ever having to touch them. She placed a spoon in the bowl as if she was going to eat it and sat there. She emptied 4 glasses of wine and whispered to the young girl who looked frightened whom was serving her, "Get me something harder, wont you lamb?" She winked and leaned away from the servant who didn't respond to Anna's request. She stuck out her bottom lip and gave the servant's back a death glare. Liarra had begun talking to Anna and Anna just looked at her.
"Lia, you're a bit of a killjoy. You're depleting the energy in the air. What do you NEED from me?" She snapped at the blonde. Anna didn't care whether she had a guardian or not, and she really didn't care if her words hurt her or not. She turned back to her wine and crushed yet another cup. She snorted at the cheap wine's taste, but she drank it anyways. Even though her buzzes were momentary, she enjoyed feeling enlightened. It brought a faint blush to her pale cheeks. She could feel the awkwardness in the air. Do these people know how to talk? Honestly, I want to kill someone, specifically myself, just to make this dinner more enjoyable. I wont have to witness anymore in this ridiculous house.

Location; Dining Hall. l Mood; Amused, watchful, annoyed l Focus; Drunkness. l ooc; Stuff n things.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
PHILOMENA DARINGOLD!XXXXXXXXXXXX
( THE DARINGOLD SECOND YOUNGEST DAUGHTER )XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Philomena could feel the strings of her stomach tighten as her fiance lifted his glass towards her. Outwardly, she continued to smile and was the definition of ladylike, her hand wrapped delicately around the water glass. Inside, however, was a wildfire that's flames were fanned by the vampire's arrogance. Or perhaps it was her hunger for flesh that ravaged her. She could not recall the last she had feasted on deer or the like for the life of her. Well, it would hopefully cease with the incoming dinner. Ohhh what Phil would give for rabbit. Suddenly Meliora's voice rang out and pulled her away from the thoughts of flesh. "It was definitely more enjoyable than this shitfest.." she spoke softly so not to disturb the other guests. Phil shot a smile at her oldest sister. While they had little interaction during her tour around the world, Phil and Mel got along fairly well. At least better than most of her siblings. Taking another swig of her water, Phil froze under the all too familiar hair tussle. Rohan. Phil rolled her eyes at the guard, elbowing him a bit in the side. He was considered more a family friend than guard in all seriousness, earning him a place at every table in the Daringold households. That, and he was the only one who seemed to give Phil an actual challenge in races. Sometimes he won, sometimes Phil. They were matched in speed which earned Phil's respect. It was then Lord Alexander Vas Weißmeier called their attention, Phil sipping at her water as he spoke. When the words "no meat with this meal" left his lips, the blonde almost choked on her drink. Her hand tightened around the glass in her hand, her body freezing. No meat? NO MEAT? Phil's soul slowly drained out of her, the life escaping her eyes. There was no god. He was dead. DEAD. This man.. This Lord he did this to them on purpose. As the meal was placed in front of Phil, she could only blink at the plate's contents. 'Damn him, damn him, damn him.' She repeated the words over and over again in her head, each with greater intensity than the other. Placing the napkin on her lap, she moved forward to shovel some leafy greens into her mouth. Her plastic smile still hung across her lips. 'This is rabbit food. I am a wolf dammit. A WOLF.' Refusing to give the Lord the satisfaction of her frustration, she ate with an outward content while she slowly withered on the inside. The only upside was the wine. Or at least it had appeared so. It was rather weak for her tastes, but would suffice for the time being. An unfamiliar voice then rang out in the awkward silence, earning Phil's attention. She turned to the source, which was a peach haired woman who introduced herself as Psyche Mercilles. 'How noble.' Phil side-eyed her younger brother and then Psyche. Garrett's betrothed may appear sweet and innocent, but Phil could distinguish the girl's true nature. She was playing the same card as Phil. Doing it for the appearances. Well, Phil was no fool to this and could definitely play along. "Yes, it would be nice to put a name to these new faces." she smiled at the blond vampire. "Philomena Daringold. Second Youngest Daughter to the Daringold family." Her voice matched that of Psyche, confident and sure all the while poilte and warm. "It's a pleasure." Her eyes met with Psyche's, lifting her wine glass to her before drinking. This was just about to get interesting...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

where: dinning hall XXXXXwith: siblings + Mercilles XXXXXwearing: ootn

ooc
sad post x: but I finally got something out.
if there's anything that needs changing let me know

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

Hex

↚ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ↛

xxxx Look after Nina? Of course she would, even more so if it was Garretts request. Having a soft spot for the male, she knew it wouldn’t do her any good. With a sigh, she stepped under the water, the dirt and blood washing from her hair with a few guest arrivals of twigs and a few leaves. But she felt much lighter as she walked out and dried off. After getting dressed, she began walking down the halls. Despite her using shampoo, she still held her pine scent, although it smelt fresher so it might have been easier to find her. The halls were a bit big for her taste, although she preferred open ceiling plans. But that was her, so she had to suck it up and keep her eyes and ears open for any surrounding threats.
                      xxxx As she walked down the halls, she soon reached to where the overwhelming scent of wine was making her nose burn. Just like a shadow, she slipped in and kept hidden. She kept her place near Nina, which meant that she was near Garrett and Arthur. She stood to the shadows, almost unnoticeable, if it weren’t for her pine scent. That was how they knew she was there after all. If she wanted them to know she was there physically, she would come out of the shadows. But she had to be on the cautious side with the longteeth on the other side. If need be, she would hop right out to defend her charges. At the sound of a crack, Hex looked over.
                      xxxx One of the vampires broke her glass, which made Hex curious on what she was picturing. But that sight was pleasant, maybe the other family would just take their anger about the situation on their glasses and not on werewolf hearts. Standing there, Hex looked around the room to look and recognize the faces she didn’t know. While she didn’t know their names, she figured that would be fine, since it wasn’t her job to protect them. Although the one who broke her glass introduced herself as Psyche, which sounded like an interesting name. Perhaps she got it for a reason, as Hex did. But she doubted it; the girl was a vampire royal she wasn’t a solider. In fact, she looked a bit petite and fragile.
                      xxxx Another vampire caught her gaze, dark hair and green eyes. Her attitude put a bad taste in her mouth. But then it could have been from the smell of wine, it was starting to make her light headed. The girl was pretty enough, but the way she acted was terrible. That also could have been because of the entire situation, nobody wanted this. Well, nobody but the Lord of the manor that was. Everybody else was most likely uncomfortable about it. Soon after the girl’s introduction, Phil introduced herself. The small girl held herself perfectly. It brought a small smile to her face. She felt bad for them though, having to eat salad. But since she didn’t have to eat it, she was fine. Hex wasn’t sure what the Lord was playing at.

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'

[[ooc: This only took forever emotion_donotwant ]]

Quote:
♦♦~♦♦~Wynrse~♦♦~♦♦

User Image
From behind the mask, which hid the entirety of his face, the hood covering his eyes he looked about the table. The solider in him was sizing everyone up and making notes of who he should worry about. He took note of the blonde, no doubt servant or guardian to her betrothed doing the same to him, there were well-trained men and women in this room, including the lord himself. No one here was as weak as they seemed and anyone who did take face value would make a large mistake in the end, never underestimate the enemy.

"No, no that's not right, I cannot think of them as the enemy anymore, this entire venture is to stop the fighting, ah but what are we to do? The ones in this room baptized on the battlefield and bathed in blood? Are we going to be content to stand guard, stand watch as time passes. Will I always be as bitter as to think that this is just a weak bandage on a greater wound in dire need of stitches? Face it, I would not be here if it were not for Psyche and I have to be positive, she picks up on that. He had better be good to her."

The vampire sighed silently as he watched her break the glass, he really wished her mother and father had allowed him to train her from the start. It was hard enough controlling any child when they had a tantrum. Let alone one that could make the furniture fly across the room or out the window if she was so inclined and more often that not, Psyche was inclined. To be fair she grew and was able to monitor it, but when she drifted off into her own thoughts was when the real problems would arise. He nodded as he bent over and took the glass from her and held it in his hands, he'd have to leave and find a nice cow or maybe wild deer and bring her back a nice vial of blood. Everyone needed a little pick me up after all.

Bowing out he turned and made his way towards the kitchen, holding the broken glass in his gloved hands, pausing as he heard the sound of laughter and bristled a bit, knowing full well who was laughing. Taking a long breath he continued to the kitchen where he threw the broken glass away and paused. "...." He reached up and rubbed at the mask, then lowered his hand, looking up and out the kitchen window at the bright night sky. Returning from his mental wander he filled another glass and returned like the silent shadow he was, placing it before Psyche as the introductions were going on. Then he took his spot away and behind her, out of the way, but close by. With the mask it was hard to tell where he was really looking, but his eyes followed whoever spoke, both listening and drifting in his mind, planning Psyche's lessons.

Italicized type is inner thoughts.

Cutie-Pie

User Image
      GARRETTxDARINGOLDWEREWOLF
      LOCATION:xdining roomx|xCOMPANY:xrohan and othersx|xMOOD:xunhappy
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Garrett studied his betrothed out of the corner of his eye as the description of her tumbled out of Rohan's mouth. It was all there: petit, royal, soft, and flowery. At least what she presented to the world. And his guard was right about her scent but why did the man believe he could identify her by it? Besides the brief moment they had met in the entryway, this was the only time he had observed the pink haired vampiress. The explanation the young wolf was building from the evidence was not to his liking.

"You saw and smelled her things... While you were putting away my things... Are we sharing a room or something?"

Rohan had left the table to take his proper place as a guard so he was not sure if the question was heard. If it was, he would probably have to excuse himself for another laugh. But the more the young wolf thought of it, the more it had to be true. Garrett had explored the surrounding forest further than the mansion itself and spoken or listened to very few. With the rest of the strange events of this arranged marriage fiasco, he supposed it should come as no surprise. But it did.

The arrival of Nina to the dinner table threw more fuel into the fire of his thoughts. Would they all be sharing a room with their betrothed? Would they be sharing a bed? Whose stupid ******** idea was this? Garrett gave his older sister a small smile to reassure her but a silent war was raging in his head. He seemed to be on the losing side of it until the scent of pine drew him in and cleared his mind. Hex. Unseen, unheard, but the woman was there. And it comforted him to know that.

But it seemed he couldn't catch a break. His betrothed raised her voice for pleasantries and introductions and he was drawn back in. Psyche's tone was one he had heard before, not so different from the mask of royalty on her face. The scent of flowers and greens and pine all mingled in a nauseating way. All noise in the room became sluggish. Garrett felt like throwing up.

The young wolf turned in his chair to look at Rohan in panic. This was a situation he had never been in, rife with feelings he had never had to deal with before. Garrett always felt so vulnerable in his human body, he was not as perceptive and not as fast or strong. "Would it be inappropriate to take off all my clothes and werewolf the rest of the way through this dinner?" he whispered to Rohan, trying to inject some humor into the situation. It wasn't very convincing.

Grim Penalty

Spinxell's King

King Master

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇ P e r s o n a l Bodyguard to G a r r e t t
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Rohan . k u r a i n
              User Image

Rohan wanted to roll his eyes at Garrett, but didn't dare for fear of losing the battle with the furious blush that was threatening to take over his face.

Way to make it sound perverted or some s**t, Garrett. her scent was all over the room! It's not like I whipped out her shirts and panties or some other weird s**t and started smelling them like a madman.

He lose the battle with his blush, and Rohan crossed his hands over his chest, one hand reaching up to cover most of his face, leaving his eyes uncovered so he could still keep an eye on things. He wasn't deranged, he had standards... he only smelled things to get a scent for tracking anyway, and it wasn't even like he got any enjoyment out of it!

Rohan shook his head.

He didn't need to justify what he knew anyway.

Pouting only a little, Rohan watched the scene unfold before him.They were talking to each other. That was good. Talking was progress, talking was part of the plan... talking was not acting like sulking preteens at a social function.

After Psyche had spoke up and started in on introductions, Phil had decided it was high time she introduced herself. The tiny blond rose her glass in almost a toast lick fashion toward the youngest vampire, and Rohan watched it all with amusement and curiosity in his eyes. He recognized Phil's mask easily, the one she donned to please her parents and make it through the awfully dreadful and boring social functions, but, as he turned his attention toward Psyche, he was starting to see some similarities between the two. Was Psyche using a mask? the thought didn't see likely. She was too at ease for it, not a hair out of place and not a movement wasted. Everything she did seemed to have a perpouse, much like the King and queen had... or even this Lord fellow. But If so, if it was a mask she was wearing....it was one of the best ******** ones he's seen in all his years of being around royals. She looked completely, one hundred percent the royal her smile was making her out to be. Rohan electric blue yes flickered the two, seeing both the similarities and huge differences.

One thing he also noticed was the sparks and tension that seemed to be threading its way through the people now gathered at the table. To their credit, there was not one glare between the royals, not ones he could see anyway. The tension, however, was there, a cinnamon burn in the back of his throat. God, it was so thick he was sure he could cut trough it with one claw, and quite frankly he wasn't sure why this room hadn't combusted into flames by now.

Rohan glanced down at Garrett. There was something else that bothered him... something about the way he had said those last words before he had gotten up and away from the table... almost as if... he ... didn't...

Oh s**t

Garrett didn't know. GARRETT DIDN'T KNOW. ******** ********. Had Rohan known that he wouldn't have told him right before dinner. News like that was bound to cause some sort of emotion, and right now, Garrett was looking very much like he did not give two ******** on what anyone thought and was willing to do anything to get out. He thought he knew! Damn it, what good was all those weeks to pack if they didn't even prepare the kids?

Garrett turned around in his chair to catch eyes with Rohan, and while humor laced his words, Rohan saw the mild panic behind his brown eyes. Rohan gave him a smile, the most reasurring one he could, before answering in a whisper, leaning down to keep it between them.

"I'm sure your lady love wouldn't mind but I'm not sure stripping is proper dinner etiquette. I dunno... maybe if you use the right fork it's okay. I dunno about vampires dinner dates, but I'd wait to see if she started pulling off her clothes before jumping that bandwagon, myself."

Barium Dead

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I've let more than my share of revivals die. This isn't pretty but it's what I am tonight !!

Witty Shapeshifter

User Image

IRANDA ARPER

-------PERSONAL BODYGUARD to DIMITRIUS -------

xxxxAT: THE LIBRARY xxxxxxxx WITH: DIMITRIxxxxxxxx FEELING: CONCERNxxxx

"I don't suppose I have time to change do I?" Miranda couldn't help but smile at his question. His cloths were rather....modern. And casual. They did a lot to show off his body type, they were not so great for first impressions. "I wish there were, but I was slow to find you, and I am sorry for that." Miranda might have known he was in the library but that was only after she'd searched half the other places he could have been tucked away. She would have liked time to change as well. Her white blouse showed signs of the outdoors from earlier in the day and she smelled of pine and earth. Not bad smells, but they were hardly menacing.

"Well, this will have to do--we don't want to make anyone hungrier than they already are," His smile was as charming as ever, even is she could see the worry underneithe it. "Shall we go then?"

Speaking of menacing. Biting her lips to only half-hide her grin, Miranda reached up and plucked the little purple flower from his ear and placed took out her own, setting both on the lamp table beside the sofa. It had been an adorable decoration, but now was not the time for such silliness. Oh, sun and sand, that would have made for a different kind of entrance. She clapped her hands together as if to get rid of dust. "Right, now, we can go!"

She let out a long low exhale, and spun on her heels, reconstructing the map of the manor in her head and she lead Dimitri down the halls and corridors until finally they stood before the large archway of the dining hall. On sniff of the air told her they were late. Everyone else was already in attendance. Berating herself for failing to protect Dimitrius's punctuality, she tried to take solace in the fact she smelled no freshly spilled blood. Maybe the royals would behave themselves tonight. Maybe. It could happen. She stepped aside so Dimitri could enter in front of her. Taking a deep breath to steal herself Miranda followed in silence two feet behind him and two feet to the side. Careful to keep her body unobstructed if she needed to move quickly.

Her gut was a monster of claws and acid as she took the last steps into the dining hall. Werewolves. It had been so long since she'd seen their race. She had worked hard in the past to avoid them when she could. Guilt and grudges and the debts she owned their people were too many to count. And they were all so young. Nearly everyone at the table was but a child compared to her. She felt old and scared and tainted.

But it didn't show in her eyes, and her breathing remained even and her heartbeat remained slow. She kept her hands loosely clasped in front of her and never moved from her place behind Dimitri until he took he seat. With that she moved to stand away from the table, behind him and a few steps to the right. Clear line of sight. Clear line of fire. From where she stood now she could more easily look at all the children. Could they really be the key to peace? Even for a few precious decades? That wistful hope was enough to make her smile.

SAYING
                                                    THINKING

[[00C: sorry for the delays guys ^.^']]

| | MY ECHO IS THE ONLY VOICE COMING BACK | |

════════════

millenia267
User Image

User Image

Beatrice Mercilles
                                        ████████████ █████████ ███████
                                        Vampire Royalty
                                        ___▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄

____________I'm so (_T I R E D_) of playing __
                                        »_»__playing with this _B O W_ and _A R R O W_

__________Give______me______a_____reason______to______love_____you___._.

__________Give______me______a_____reason______to______be_____a______woman___._.

__________I______just______wanna_____be______a______woman._

___▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄_____▄▄▄▄▄▄

█████████ █████████████████████ ███████

A hand-maiden tugged on Trixie's hair as the royalty tugged on her hamstring, casually pulling her leg up to meet her nose from the sitting position. "Ow, b***h. Can you not?" She growled, glaring at the older, buxom woman who just growled back, but noticeably loosened her hold. Most of her servant were used to the casual verbal assault that came along with serving Beatrice Mercilles. Her disposition was entirely too infectious, but her temper was nearly pathetic. They loved the woman, hated that temper. As soft piano music echoed in the newly acquainted bedroom, handmaidens worked with exerted effort to try and dress a restless vampire who insisted on practicing her ballet positions.

A servant leaning on the wall next to the vanity was laughing obnoxiously as her co-worker struggled to bring the vampire's immobile leg down to put hosiery on it. In all honesty? Beatrice didn't want to be dressed. Her parents never showed her this much attention before and the only reason these servants were struggling was because they were ordered to make sure Trixie looked absolutely stunning. They felt she only had her looks going for her, with her long bright golden locks and stunning sapphire eyes it was hard not to find the vampire woman dazzling. Until she opened that mouth of hers. Fortunately for her parents, Trixie didn't really talk unless spoken to or if she was with close friends. Outside of her family, she had a few close friends, including the servants struggling to make the vampiress look decent for dinner.

With a very frustrated huff, the servant released Trixie's leg. "Ma'am, we are going to be late for dinner!" She groaned, already feeling the verbal lashings Beatrice's father would give the servants.

A look of utter surprise fell upon her fair face. "Late?! Oh, goodness me, Toto. We better skadaddle!" Trixie jumped up from the chair, breaking the servant who was working on her hair's grip and made a beeline for the door. The servant who was leaning against the door immediately stopped laughing and gaped as Trixie made a move to leave the bedroom in nothing but her bra and underwear.

In unison, the servants rushed to pull the vampire back, pleading and begging the woman to just comply for this one time. Trixie sighed and decided she'd given the poor women enough trouble for the night and let them dress her.

You could practically feel the anger rolling off Trixie in waves. Her eyes were outlined in a charcoal black and very light grey and white eyeshadow to give her a more sultry look; her lips were glossed in a simple nude shade; long hair pulled up in an intricate, yet casual, up-do, tendrils falling to frame her heart-shaped face in swirly curls, her bangs left straight. The make up and hair wasn't what had Beatrice so pissed off, it was the outfit. Her parents felt they needed to tone down her personality by putting her in a drab dress, despite being very expensive. The only iota of color was the real red flower Trixie had to beg the servant to put in her hair. Trixie had an affinity for more flamboyant clothing. And that's why they made sure the servants dressed her.

Strappy heels clacked against the floor and hips swayed in a seductive fashion, even as Trixie's hands were in white-knuckled fists. Nothing changed when Trixie enter the dining room, ignoring any eyes that fell on her, she went straight to the kitchen. Only when she got herself a cup of white wine did she noticeably relax. A completely different person as she reentered the dining room, wine glass perched prettily between her fingers as she took her seat and took a measurable gulp, relaxing even more so. Still, the woman remained silent.

█████████ █████████████████████ ███████

▄▄ xOutfit: Dinner

Cutie-Pie

User Image
        GARRETTxDARINGOLDWEREWOLF
        LOCATION:xdining roomx|xCOMPANY:xrohan and othersx|xMOOD:xstill unhappy
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Garrett kept his body turned in the chair with his arm resting on the back of it, chestnut orbs still trained on the guard. Others at the table were no doubt readying their introductions and staring contemptuously over their glasses at each other. The young wolf hadn't cared to know their names before. But now Psyche, Psyche, Psyche was running through his head all dressed up in pink hair and frilly clothing. Madness! Rohan tried to calm him with a smile but it did not work as well as he had hoped.

[******** etiquette, I never wanted this," the young wolf whined, bouncing nervously in his chair. Rohan had a sense of humor that usually relaxed Garrett. It was more in line with his own, making light of tense or awkward situations. "Do you think imagining all the vampires in their underwear would help?" he joked, letting some of the stress and desperation go. Although the Daringold would have liked nothing more than to leave he knew that would only make it worse for him later on. For both families.

"Damn! Well, they won't say I was responsible for screwing the pooch on this one," Garrett resolved, turning back around in his chair. It seemed another vampire had arrived during his aside with Rohan, a female. The Mercilles sisters seemed vastly different from each other, though all beautiful, including his own betrothed if he risked a panic attack to look at her. The same could be said of the Mercilles brothers too. It was nice that they were not arranged to marry hideous monsters... at least in their outward appearance.

Deciding against picturing all of the vampires in their underwear for his own sake, the young wolf gave himself a mental pep talk instead. It was his duty as royalty to represent the werewolves. Even though he did not give two shits about half his family members. Lord Alexander or any of his servants could not force Garrett to share someone's bed. Even though the man had somehow gotten them all into this dinner. That he was not even hungry for. "Ah, screw it," he whispered to himself before speaking aloud, "I'm Garrett Daringold, the youngest son." With that he shrunk back into his seat with a fresh cup of coffee before adding, "I'm sure I'm just as pleased to be here as the rest of you," omitting a few expletives.

Grim Penalty

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

User Image

*:I KNOW I GOT A PROBLEM
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP S Y C H E M E R C I L L E S
    xxxxxIF YOU FALL FOR MEx I'M NOT EASY TO PLEASE x I'MMA TEAR YOU APARTx TOLD YOU RIGHT FROM THE START x I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART

xxxx████████████ x ███████████ x ████████████

Psyche brought her newest wine glass to her lips, a smug little smile playing on her features. After she had started, everyone else seemed to follow in line, giving their names and position in the family. Of course. The subtle amount of control over the dinner table was a small but countable feat, one she'd be happy to accept.

You had to start somewhere, she supposed.

Psyche looked up from the dinner table when the doors opened, a uninterested expression leaking into her eyes. She knew it had to be one of the missing Mercilles children. Everyone else was already here, and the young princess couldn't help the frown that pulled at the comer of her lips. It wouldn't do to have all her siblings be late like this to dinner. It showed disorganization, and just plain laziness. It reflected badly on all present, and if there was one thing Psyche knew it was appearances and how they could influence everything. So when someone made Psyche look bad, there would be hell to pay.. usually. Psyche couldn't care less about impressing the wolves, but this lord was a different matter. He was clearly used to being in charge, and expected respect where he gave none. He was, after all, human, and The vampire decided to let this go, for the time being. It wasn't as if her image could lower in the eyes of those present anyway.

A new voice rang out, catching the pink haired girls flighty attention.

"I'm Garrett Daringold, the youngest son"

The youngest son.

The. Youngest. Son.

Youngest son.

The words reverberated through her mind like a death bell chime, rocking her very core. Psyche suddenly felt sick. That was him, wasn't it? That was the mutt they planned to throw her with and hope they produced babies of the foulest kind. (There was only one way that was happening, and it wasn't willing.) Her stomach was demanding she bring back up everything she ate so it could flip flop and somersault it's way through her body, but Psyche clamped her jaw shut,that plastic smile still in place.

She hadn't gotten a good look before, and now she didn't care to. That... that thing had dared to open his mouth and speak as if he wasn't taking everything she loved about her life and throwing it out the door. As if he cared for the royal life as a proper royal should. She could tell just bu a glance he was the "foot-loose and fancy free" type, and that type had always left a bitter taste in her mouth. They knew nothing of responsibility and she was quite frankly offended he dare act like it.

But nothing spilled past her lips, not one crack in her mask.

"How nice to finally meet you Garrett. Not the best meeting time, but better then the alter, huh?"

She tried to make it light, a easy tone to her voice.

She wanted to kill him.

Barium Dead

████████ ┊Psyche's Speech ┊Salmon
                                                    ████████ ┊Psyche's Thoughts┊Dimgray

Toxic Trash

13,775 Points
    • Moira's Valentine 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

- -

xxxxxAlexander Vas Weißmeier~ Lord of The Manor ___________xxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━
    A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.
    ━━━━━━━━━━

____As his guest arrived one after another he had to work a bit not to smile at them all, so similar it could be misconstrued as one giant family yet they were enemies that would if not given imposed rules would rend one another apart. As he finished his food the second course was brought out, a light vegetable soup with a hint of beef very lightly placed. He would have to reward his chef later, but for now he would refrain from saying anything. Sipping his wine he keeps watching them with a smile acting the proper host. Leaning back he retracts the thin wires slowly. Maybe he should expect more from them, mentally shrugging he pulls out a book and reads it from his lap keeping one eye on the teens in-front of him. Sipping his wine once more he motions for a maid to bring him a simple glass of something to drink, wine was fine and well but he didn't feel up to it as of now. Hearing a small cracking he looks up, one of his fine glasses was just ruined. Wonderful. Though it was amusing to see her lose her cool in a sense, even if it cost him a glass.

━━━━━━━━━━
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine.
    ━━━━━━━━━━

O.C.C: No interactions ;-;
                      User ImageUser Image

Dimitri followed after Miranda as they exited the library. Stretching his arms above his head as they walked, a small yawn escaped his lips as he began to eye passing doors, halls, ornaments, paintings, furniture, and etc. Where those there before? He found himself scratching the side of his head as he thought.

He couldn't....

quite..

remember.

A depleted, apologizing look crossed his face. Oh dear. And then he sighed, and as he did, he found his mind shrugging the thought away, not wanting to linger too long on the subject. He may not be sure they are going the right way, but he knew far too well that out of the two of them...Miranda was probably the surer figure to know what she's doing and where she was going.

As they turned for the hall that lead to the dining room, a figure in white ran ahead of them. Being a head or more taller than Miranda he didn't need to move all to much to see her, but he moved his head to the side anyways as he watched. He blinked at the sight of his second youngest sister, Beatrice, hurry her way to the dining hall, before a slight smile curled his lips, and he chuckled. Seeing one of his sisters hurry, they must be somewhat late. He could be a little rebellious, but he still prides himself to never break his word, and never steer from puntuality ... somehow just this once he didn't seem at all to mind the pace they were going. He was going to get there, when he gets there. And unfortunately, they unexpectedly got to the door quicker than he had hoped...perhaps a a minute or two right after Trixxie.User Image

He sighed and raked his hands to his hair, seeing as Miranda moved out of his way to let him go through the doors first. He slowly but with purpose strode into the room, holding himself as carefree and laid back as he had always had, casual but confident was his posture. As he entered the line of sight of most, if not all of the seated dinees, he heard his youngest sister's voice as she started the small talk. Then an unfamiliar voice. But his nose twitched at the smell of ... leaves? Veggies. Their vegetarian meal.

Servants passed by him with the soup, and his head had turned to look at Miranda, concern and a slight smile turned his lips. Before he took his seat right beside Trixxie. "Well, don't you look rather angelic this fine dinner Trixxie," He told her sincerely but a hint of a teasing tone coated his voice as he added one of his usual smiles. All his sisters looked beautiful...but Trixxie was never really one to care too much about dressing up and as compared to his other female siblings...and/or Xavier who took great pride in dressing the part of royalty. Must be an influence of their dearest king and queen.

His hushed voice turned to address the whole table. "Sorry for my tardy, I had fallen asleep while reading a book," He turned to face the Lord of the Manor, "I hope you don't mind that I had come across and invaded your libary..." He scratched his left temple, as an apologetic smile crossed his face, "Books and I have a sort of affinity to one another, if you will," A light little chuckle.

He took this moment to let his eyes look to the faces of not only the vampires, and the lord, but also the wolves as well. His sibling were all present...except for Raffy. Each of them, siblings, lord, and wolves, were presentable and well dressed...the type of outfits that not only were made to impress, but were made to especially for them...unlike his rather casual outfit. But he didn't squirm at the thought but rather shrugged lightly. Then his nose twitched again. Wildflowers....that was the same scent of that tangled itself to his scent when he was nearing his room. His eyes fell towards the tiny raven haired girl that Raphael had eyed hungrily earlier with a raised brow. Did that scent belong to her?

He casually looked away and down to his soup as he took his soup spoon and swirled the utensil into the soup. Taking a spoonful, he let it travel to his lips and took a taste. Hmmm....vegetably. Swallowing the soup, he soon found his hands coiled around his wine glass, taking a swip of it to drown the taste of the greens. Clearing his throat as he swallowed, he began again, "Since we are at introductions, I might as well do mine as well," He allowed a small smile on his face. "I am Dimitrius Mercilles, third eldest," A curt little nod, "Please, feel free to just call me Dimitri," His smile widened, and he allowed his eyes to look at every face present for a pause before he added. "I hope we can all get along," He held up his cup momentarily before taking a sip. Some people may have taken his words sarcastically, but Dimitri was never one to say anything he never meant. And those words were no exception.

[[ ooc :: outfit

LOCATION :: Dining xxx-COMPANY :: Almost Everyone xxx-MOOD :: trying to lighten the mood
                                                              ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              HOLDOITUPgive me love,
                                                              xxxxxxxGIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE
                                                              xxxxxxxGIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE
                                                              XMILLZboopBABEmillie▬▬a pure love
                                                              XXXXXmillzXX𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻
                                                              ... THAT WE CAN BOTH SHARE

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff