Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
YOU MSUT READ THE FIRST AND SECOND (second post you just need to read the info so you know about toma) POST COMEPLETELY.

ookay, This Is a LITERATE rp, involving slayers, demons, and vampires. yes, i know there are plenty of vampire and slayer rp's out there, but this one is a bit different. you see, it follows along the lines of a story I'm writing, but i wanted to know what it's like to have other people write it along with me ^___^. so, basically, this is on earth, BUT, there are demons, vamps, ect. The setting at the moment is in a remote forest. the timeplace is before cars and modern technoligy, though. I am probably confusing you more trying to describe it, but i think you'll get a pretty good idea here once i get the profiles below finished. I also need alot of extra characters, but i need someone to rp the main characters as well.

of course, i am Chi, and I'm posting my bio, info, ect on my next post.

Toma: Toma has had many ties with Chi, good and bad. They were sworn enemies ever since a fight he had dealt with Chi in their early mercenary days. He has feelings for her deep down, he reveals it continually when they fight or when he sees her, in sly ways. Chihiro is dead afraid of him, though she does not reveal this. He is the only person that has fought her ever ending in a draw. but nonetheless they are mortal enemies, and Toma is no exception. he is an extremely deadly, dark, cunning character, and the element of surprise is his specialty.

Roleplayer for toma--
-(you must pm me a short sample rp if you wish to roleplay toma)

Tshindo- Tshindo is a slayer, he has been in pursuit of Chi for many months. He is the head of an assassin group for-hire known as Asasinos De le Elite, or The Elite Assassins. He wants to kill or capture Chi, to make her his prisoner. He is claimed to have some sort of ties with her human father, never forgiving him for marrying a Demoness. Tshindo is also rumoured to be the one who ruined Chihiro's memories in the fight, but the subject remains unfinished...

Roleplayer for Tshindo-
-sample required on pms as well.

Tchindo's Comrades- Tschindo has a group of assassins he has gathered together over the years, known as Asasinos De Le Elite, to bring Chi back, dead or alive, or get an occasional amusement out of her. All of them are skilled with assortments of weapons, and all of them are equal to or maybe even surpass the skill of Chi herself.

Tchindos comrades- (can be anyone that wants to, only five places)
-
-
-
-
-

Other characters that want to be in the roleplay can creat their own, and they may even become extremely important in the storyline. ( but of course, everyone is important in the story ^^)

Others-

Rules:
-be respectful
-no godmoding
-no spam
-no botting
-don't piss me off unless it's part of your rp. (NOT a good idea ^^)
-keep quotes down to fifteen for the courtesy of others
-have fun!

~*~if you have any questions, feel free to ask on pms or preferably in OoC.~*~

say hello before you start to post so i know you're here and that my thread isn't dead. thankyou^____^

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Name: Chihiro or Chi is her codename. Her real name is known only to her.
Hair: jet black, long
Eyes: luminous, red
Sex: Female
Race: unknown, said to be a half breed
Profile: Not much is known about Chi. She grew up in poverty, and her mother and brother were killed right in front of her. Her human father had left the family when she was just six years old, and a year later is when the horrible tragedy took place. Chi became insane and fought many bloody battles, hungry for revenge. She gained many names, such as "Rose of The Assassins" and "Quick Death" or "The Beautiful Shadow." then, one day it happened that a stranger confronted her. he fought with her, and defeated her. leaving her on the edge of death. she had been beaten for the first time in her life. Since then, she had faint memories now, except for the scene of her brother and mother being killed burned in her mind.... but still, no memory of the one who had murdered them remained in her troubled mind. She is in constant flee of slayers, for there is a large sum of money set on her head... and the hatred for demons that most slayers had was cold and merciless...

Chi continued to walk down the overgrown path. She could tell that it had obviously been used recently. the grass had trample marks all over it, footprints were everywhere. The scent of blood hung faintly on the night air. Her injuries from a fight just hours ago were giving her a hard time. she had many gashes where vital arteries were located, along with numerous burns, scratches, and other such wounds. her shirt was soaked with blood, and the red liquid seeped from many places on her pale skin. But still, she continued to advance through the woods. Despite her condition, not a noise was made by her heavy black metal-plated boots. The thing she worried about was slayers. They could easily take advantage of a fight against her in her current state. she collapsed to her knees on the ground, breathing heavily.

Chi tried hard to focus her surroundings. everything was so blurry... It was slowly harder and harder to breath. Then all was black. she felt herself roll onto the ground, and then she could not feel at all....

((hope that was okay... took me FOREVER.... lol))

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
((buuuump))

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
(buuump......)
((~OOC~Waiii... this looks interestin'... can there be Werewolves? Or just Vamps and... Demons.))

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minari
((~OOC~Waiii... this looks interestin'... can there be Werewolves? Or just Vamps and... Demons.))

of course there can dear^^)
((~OOC~ Yay! *party* I'll just be a second to make a character....))

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
((alright^_^))
((~OOC~ Sorry if I'm a bit rusy, haven't RPed/written a desc in awhile... redface ))

Name: Shearl
Race: Werewolf
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Mid-length, brown

Profile: Shearl is a young Werewolf, whose background, though kept a secret, was not very dark or dismal, so she manages to be pretty optimistic, despite the threat of slayers. Even in the current state of the world and the ever-present menace she still finds time to enjoy the simple pleasures, namely poetry (her own) and cooking (anyone’s).

History: Unkown

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minari
((~OOC~ Sorry if I'm a bit rusy, haven't RPed/written a desc in awhile... redface ))

Name: Shearl
Race: Werewolf
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Mid-length, brown

Profile: Shearl is a young Werewolf, whose background, though kept a secret, was not very dark or dismal, so she manages to be pretty optimistic, despite the threat of slayers. Even in the current state of the world and the ever-present menace she still finds time to enjoy the simple pleasures, namely poetry (her own) and cooking (anyone’s).

History: Unkown

((awsome. you can start your roleplay now ^_^)
Shearl, who had thought she was alone, jumped at the sounds of someone breathing. She crouched further under her log and held her own breath, analyzing the others'. It sounded hard, as if they had been traveling none-stop for a while now. They probably wouldn't be a threat to a werewolf; she couldn't smell human. Of course, that could be because of the cloaking smell of blood. Lots of it. She slowly stood and walked silently in the direction of the smell. ((Sorreh, can’t type fast today o.0))

Business Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minari
Shearl, who had thought she was alone, jumped at the sounds of someone breathing. She crouched further under her log and held her own breath, analyzing the others'. It sounded hard, as if they had been traveling none-stop for a while now. They probably wouldn't be a threat to a werewolf; she couldn't smell human. Of course, that could be because of the cloaking smell of blood. Lots of it. She slowly stood and walked silently in the direction of the smell. ((Sorreh, can’t type fast today o.0))

((It's fine, i'm the same way right now.))
Chi heard footsteps coming her way. She hoped desperately it was not one of the slayers. Struggling hard, the girl tried, frantic, to get up. Quickly recoiled by the searing pain of her wounds, she grabbed her shoulder, panting. She had been shot there, and the blood was literally soaking all her clothes. falling still, Chi hoped not to be noticed, but it was futile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff