Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
              User Image

"What the hell did you do?"

Takeshi groaned out under his breath as he pulled Ion closer to him by the collar of his shirt. His knuckles were white from clenching on to it so tightly. The male hadn't exactly noticed anyone else around him other than the pink haired boy before him. It just had to have been him. He had to have sent that letter! If he didn't then who did? Who else knew about that night?

TIMESKIP ( PAST )

"Hhhaaaa- hhhhaaaa- hmpmh hmph..."

Heavy thuds filled the empty weight room. This was how Takeshi spent his science class everyday. Working out. So needless to say, he does hold the lowest grade in that particular class. Beads of sweat raced down his face and dripped from his chin to the thirsty floor below. He'd been at this for about forty minutes now. Finishing up half of his upper body work. He didn't quite understand why the track and field team needed a punching bag but he didn't mind using it.

"Haaaahh~"

Through the open door a soft sigh floated into the room causing Takeshi to stop momentarily. This was why he stopped working out after school. Females flooded the windows and peered in steaming up the glass. So during class was the perfect time to workout anyway. Only people watching were females who decided to skip their classes as well. He didn't approve of it but also didn't speak his mind on the situation either. None of those people that watched him interested him enough to comment about anything they did.

Time flew by as science class, and his workout was finally over. Usually he times things better but cut into his next class time by taking a quick shower in the locker room. The rest of school went by pretty boringly actually. Some people spoke to him, he spoke back. Teachers asked him questions, he didn't know the answer but tried. Takeshi wasn't the "scholarly" type. Studying wasn't his thing and it was clear to see. He wasn't dumb or anything, he just didn't apply himself enough to become average or slightly above. It was far too much work.

"Hey, Taki, what's that?"

A girl peered over his shoulder as Takeshi was nodding in and out of sleep; her hair tickled his cheek. This was the last class of the day and he was done with it all. Unfortunately his science class was relatively earlier so after ditching it to workout, he's tired for the rest of the day. But his eyes lazily followed where the girl had pointed. There was a note sticking out of his book on his desk.

"Is it another girl confessing to you!?" She asked a little outraged.

"Probably. What's it to you?" Takeshi usually messed with this girl in particular, never seeing her as anything special simply because she was more interested in her own gender. He couldn't do it. Nope.

"You can't keep stealing my girls! You keep taking what's mine! I swear, who better to please a girl than a girl!?" She slammed her hands on her desk and took a stand without noticing class wasn't over yet. Then her face was greeted by an eraser and the classroom filled with laughter.

While all of that was happening, Takeshi was quietly reading the letter. The lazily he'd been giving off slowly disappeared as he read on about a secret that someone knew of. There was only one secret worth blackmailing him over and if that was it. Someone was going to pay dearly for it. As soon as the bell announced the end of the school day Takeshi left his books and items of importance in the classroom and headed for the back of the school. Random people of all genders tried to talk to him about something or another, holding him up the whole time.

TIMESKIP ( PRESENT )

"Ion! Tell me, did you do this!?"

Takeshi let go of his once friend and pulled out the letter he'd been given at some point. He'd never put his hands on Ion in such a manner before but was so blinded by rage that he wasn't thinking anything really at all. Not until he finally noticed everyone else gathered around the pole. Being angered wasn't a rarity for Takeshi but being so angry at someone he used to be so closed to. That's a lot. Even people in school noticed that they stopped hanging out as often as they used to.

"What is all this?"

He questioned looking to the male at the head walking off somewhere. Lord knows he didn't want to follow behind any of them but he supposed he kind of had to. So he kind dirty looks at everyone in the party not knowing who to blame for blackmailing him. It wasn't long before they ended up down some alley that screamed rape me. And there was a table already set up with papers and bright bracelets waiting for them all.

The leader (who he didn't know at all) handed out the papers for them all to read. And upon reading it, Takeshi's slowly leveling anger took a turn for the worst. What the hell was the meaning of all of this? He leveled a strong glare at the boy and slowly crumbled the paper. They had to be willing to partake in the bracelet they choose?

"So..." He started slowly, trying his darnedest not to reach out and smack the s**t out of the kid. "what if we're not willing to do any of this stuff?" He turned the paper over and began to read the long list of bracelet colors and what they represented. His anger turning more into embarrassment. There was no way in hell he was agreeing to anything of this with any of these people. Just thinking about it brought back unwanted memories of that night with...

Almost apologetic eyes traced over Ion's figure. Will it was obvious that he had nothing to do with it now... Great. Now Takeshi looked like a giant jerk.

IronMeep
                                                        ciandera

For future bracelets

Squid Queen's Husbando

Obsessive Otaku

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRoryBradley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheBrains

ʟocᴀᴛɪoɴ» School, at the flagpole » Some alleyway.
ғᴇᴇʟɪɴԍ» Irritated. Interested.
ԝᴇᴀʀɪɴԍ» 1 Glittery Red, 6 Pink, 4 Glittery Purple, 5 Blue, 5 Indigo, 4 Glittery Gold, 4 Orange, 2 Clear.
sɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ» ---

User Image

His bad mood had been set already, but now, now it was worse. With Ion coming over, an annoying smile on his face. A deep breath inward, obviously irritated, through his nostrils. Arms crossed over his chest, finally turning his head upward to face the slut. His nose scrunched in annoyance. It wasn't that he particularly disliked him, he was just... annoying. Really annoying. Eyes rolled soon enough.

"No, I'm not. And why should I? What's it to you?"

And he grimaced at the poking, cheek puffing. Who knows where that finger's been. Oh god, why did he think that. Why did he think that. And it was touching him. He swatted his hand away, disgusted. Those words irritated him even more. He remained quiet, a little pokerfaced, until, once again, secrets being brought up. It was then his eyes widened, glaring with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't need company from the school slut, you'll give me a bad rep, I can fend for myself just fine."

His eye twitched, nose scrunching more.

"And? That just means you have a secret just as bad. Though, what's worse than being the school slut?"

He did his best, to knock the pink haired male down a few pegs. Thankfully, the other left him alone once that delinquent showed up. And he took a step back, to give himself space. His interest didn't peek again until their host was brought up. This Tray guy had yet to show his face, and Rory still had a few words. Another blond approached, the one who was practically sunshine humanized. He seemed awkward, nervous maybe. Like he didn't belong. Then again, Rory seemed to stick out as well. The innocent ones. In his own little world, he barely noticed the star player sneak into the little group. Ah yes, the one he tutored for a couple of days. He almost forgot, if it wasn't for his popularity.

Plus, he was easy on the eyes. Like the lot of them.

It was then his attention was fully grabbed, loud voices knocking him out of his thoughts again. Some big jock came over, yelling at Ion, about things. It wasn't really anything Rory would concern himself about. Maybe he really did do something wrong. And yet, someone else new approached. The geek had seen this guy around, lurking in the background, more like. Creepy. What a creepy kid. And said creepy kid was the host. The very one who knew his secret. He bit his tongue, keeping those choice words deep in his throat. It was the bracelets on his arm that threw him off. Was it a new fashion fad? His words were polite, almost like honey laced with poison. He was hesitant to follow, what if they got jumped? Well, the taller ones could take it, Rory could just run.

The alleyway was even more suspicious. God damn, this was just getting wierder. With a table set up, this was way too planned. Brown eyes scanned over the table, at all the bracelets. And once the paper was in his grasp, his throat tightened, reading it over and over. He was reading it wrong, he had to be. A game with sex bracelets... This was surreal. There was a few he could wear. Part of him wanted to stay with the more innocent bands. But a smaller part wanted to try the thrill of something more sexual. To finally have some sort of freedom. Oh yes, it was tempting. But there was no getting out, it was rule number one. And the threat in the first note spoke of the consequences. It was a bad situation.

Fingers laced a few bands, after going over their meanings several times. What was he willing to do? Of course, he had to grab a certain one, not being experienced in a certain field. And that jock did make a good point. But, he kept his agreement inside, his suppressed side aching for this.

ooc» sexually frustrated sassuccino

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Rumors, ah yes. Some cheeky little transfer who apparently had the charisma of Alexander the Great. Ion crossed his arms with a sigh. He hated not knowing what this guy wanted them to do. He was getting impatient, which was shocking since he was rather patient much of the time. Maybe because he thought this would be interesting... or threatening.

Hearing Rory's remarks, a smirk appeared on his lips. How adorable.

"Bad rep? My reputation is quite alright. I'm quite talented after all. And lots of things could be worse. Like maybe I killed a guy you never know. But whatever I did, I feel like you might have done something far worse."

Ion gave a laugh and returned to looked at the crowd. He rubbed the back of his neck as what could only be called the resident dreamer showed up. Oh so this airhead had something nasty to hide as well? Whatever, the blonde was rather adorable. He wouldn't mind at all if he had to play a game with this cutie. Was that bad to think? Probably but he did not really care.

The pinked haired boy took out his phone, quickly sending a text to the swim team coach that he won't be able to make it to practice today. This Tray guy was taking forever. Uggh, he hated missing practice. He put the phone back into his pocket when Shota showed up. A smile appeared on his face. How great. The star player was a total cutie and well... totally drool worthy. He had heard from the girls a rather interesting bit about Shota. He'd have to ask later.

Ion was lost in his thoughts as a giant came and grabbed his collar. Takeshi... huh so even him. His usual smile turned to a frown. But seeing as Taki was mad at him could only mean his secret was... ah. He did not tell anyone and he knew 100% Taki did not. Tray was more clever then he originally thought. He adverted his eyes from the purple haired boy's ones. He did not answer the question. There was no way he'd tell let alone threaten the other with what happened.

He was let go of when Tray finally showed up and told them to follow. Fine fine. He was in a horrible mood now anyway. While they walked Ion just stewed in his thoughts.

You were the one who insisted. Then acting like it never happened and constantly dodging me?!

He grumbled until they reached some alley way that was in a word shady. In several words this is the place you'd find a dead body. Tray explained most everything and well Ion was impressed. This guy had thought quite a bit about this. He did not even what to guess how long this guy had been cooking this up. Ion easily picked out some bands and put them on his arm. This was not a big deal at all.

Heh, which means you'll have to play gay huh?

Hearing Taki's question made him roll his eyes and look back at the jock.

"Taki- ah.. Iowai isn't is obviously? If you don't play your secret will be out. Simple as that."

He commented a bit more spiteful then he had intended.

"Are we done here? I have things to do."

Ion said towards Tray. He took his bands yatta yatta yatta. If he left now he might be able to make it to swim practice.

Mood: Uggh Speaking With: Tray Location: School - Flagpole -> Alley
                                  OOC/Bands:---------------
                                  x2 Glitter Orange
                                  x2 Glow in the Dark Green
                                  x3 Glitter Purple
                                  x3 Pink
                                  x3 Glitter Green
                                  x3 Lime Green
                                  x3 Glitter Blue
                                  x3 Dark Blue
                                  x3 Indigo
                                  x4 Light Blue
                                  x4 Gold
                                  x5 Purple
                                  x5 Glitter Clear
                                  x5 Glow in the Dark Blue
                                  x7 Blue
                                  Total : 55

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

✄ I want to keep my. ↘↘┊םєsιяєs hidden in my heart ✗✗ the truth is its a SECRET
▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆
tab tab I can't go back from this deep prison in my heart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

location !! flagpole > alley
                    with !! a group of guys
                    attire !! white button up, black sweater vest, ripped blue jeans, white sneakers, pink bunny hair clip

I'm a defeated person
                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      Everyone seemed to be bickering among themselves that they didn't seem to hear him. Sorin sighed a low sigh while he rubbed his cheek with the palm of his right hand. Everyone seemed to be blaming someone else for the letter that they had received. The only thing that Sorin was curious about was why someone wanted to black mail him of all people. Sure the incident that had happened was a bit extreme. But it has been so long since then. Who could it be that sent him the letter? It was defiantly none of these guys. He was confident in that. Which was probably why he wasn't bickering. While Sorin was lost in his thoughts, a familiar voice rang out behind him calling his last name. Sorin blinked out of his trance before turning around; his expression in a daze. His eyes caught sight of Shota heading towards them. Sorin's expression immediately lightened up as the male approached the group. He liked Shota. He met this classmate when he had saved him from an oncoming dodge ball that Sorin was in no way paying attention to. Since then they have talked here and there. Well...Sorin has talked most of the time. He can go on for hours. Of course he is aware of that but Shota has shown no signs of being tired of it. Which pleased the blonde since he liked to talk. The blonde gave a quick wave as Shota approached, though questions began to go through his mind. Like why was Shota here? If they all got the same letter, that meant that there was something that the star player wanted to hide. But what could it be? Shota was kind, funny, and handsome. Could someone like him really have secrets?

When Shota grew closer, Sorin stood up straight and gave him a warm smile. "Shoooota. How are you? Fancy meeting you here, ey?" Sorin said with an upbeat tone. He gave the male a quick hug before turning to face the rest of the group. "Did you get a letter to? I wonder why someone would want to black mail us all of a sudden." Sorin's lips fell into a frown. Suddenly all the bickering came to a halt when a brunette haired male walked over to them. He thanked them for waiting before proceeding to walk onward. Sorin was confused for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders to Shota and followed after like the rest of the boys. They seemed to walk for quite awhile which made Sorin feel uneasy. His heart began to race in his chest, beating hard against the cave it was in. It didn't help when they arrived at a really shady alley, which caused Sorin to move into Shota. Rather a little behind him. Was someone going to be at the end of this alley to beat him up? Were they all going to be forced into some kind of open brawl and the last man standing gets let go? Sorin gulped hard at the thought. He was no where near strong enough to take on anyone.

Eventually they arrived at some kind of table with many colorful bands placed upon them. Sorin walked over to the table, his eyes wide from all the colors. He was handed a piece of paper, that just ended up sitting in his hand until his eyes were filled with satisfaction. Sorin opened the paper a little later then the others, letting his amber orbs scan over the words. Apparently this was some kind of game in which they needed to rip off these cute jelly bands off of each other to perform some kind of sexual act. Sorin blinked. Sexual...act. His cheek grew a deep red hue, becoming a little warm as well. So in order for him to not get his secret leaked he had to perform sexual things for others? Flashbacks of his time in that room at the party caused a nauseated feeling to settle in his stomach. It eventually rose up to his throat where the taste of bile grew heavy. Sorin ran to the other end of the alley and threw up his strawberry milk he had for lunch. The male huffed heavily, tears streaming down his cheeks. Fighting with this brunette wasn't going to do anything except get his secret leaked out. Which only meant that participating was the quickest way out. Sorin huffed as he returned to the table. He grabbed a few bands regardless of their color and pulled them over his hand onto his wrist. "I gotta go." he said in a low tone before turning and quickly making his way out of the alley. Is this punishment for what he had done? He was sure to wrack up plenty of good karma since then. What is going on?

x3 purple
                      x3 glittery purple
                      x3 pink
                      x3 glittery pink
                      x4 glittery yellow
                      x4 glittery gold
                      x3 glittery clear
                      x2 green
                      x2 glittery green
                      x2 limegreen
                      x3 blue
                      x3 dark blue
                      x4 glittery blue
                      x5 glow in the dark orange

Total = 42

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raider

User Image

║█⋮LOCATION.FLAGPOLE II ALLEYWAY ║█⋮THOUGHTS.REALLY!? EVERYTHING I GRABBED WILL END WITH MY a** BEING ON FIRE... ║█⋮COMPANY.SORIN II EVERYONE ║█⋮OCC.ONCE AGAIN A LITTLE LENGTHY AND A LITTLE BIT EVERYWHERE, SORRY FOR THAT.

"Huh, oh yeah!"

Such a warm smile. Thank goodness Sorin seemed to have kept his wits about him during all this. Although he was expecting a little more than the questions given. Like any and everything else. The blonde was always so much more talkative. Maybe he knew it wasn't the time to be so chatty? Or maybe he seriously didn't have anything else to say? Hmm, shame. A conversation was all he needed to get his mind off of what's happening now. But he fished out his letter and flashed it with an uneasy grin.

"Yup, I sure did get one. Didn't expect to see you here though." He took a quick look around the group. "Didn't expect to see most people here." He mumbled.

So many voices mixed in the air right now. All the sounds were quite welcoming. Much better than everyone going through an awkward silence making him feel all types of uneasy. Actually all the worry going through everyone is quite relaxing. Well it was all relaxing until his (self proclaimed) rival came along snatching people up. Leave it to mister muscle to jump to conclusions and use brute force. Then again, he could have sworn that Ion and Takeshi were actually pretty close friends. Of all people to accuse, why him?

"What's up with them?"

He whispered to Sorin before his attention was caught by another male approaching them. Some brunette with a smug air about him. Weird, he'd seen him somewhere before but couldn't exactly place his face. Surely wasn't in any of his classes. This was going to irritate him to no end. The male spoke as if he were a dinner host and then turned on his heel and walked off motioning them all to follow. Much like everyone else, Shota fell in line and followed behind the vaguely familiar stranger.

They walked for what seemed forever until they reached some cut away alley. The dark alley was nothing if not sketchy. It made him start to think just how much any of them knew about the boy leading them. Did any of them know the guy by name or face? He could be one of those documentary killers for all he knew. Like what if, in some way, everyone here has wronged him? And now he was out to sell them all into a creepy human traffic ring. And in order to get everyone to agree with him he's pretending to blackmail them in order to lure everyone here!?

Feeling a new warmth close to his shoulder, Shota looked behind him at the culprit walking just behind him. Sorin seemed to have thought himself into a corner as well. Which was probably why he slowed a bit and was basically using yours truly as a shield. Not that the brunette cared too much. Made him think that Sorin thought high enough of him to use him for protection. He flashed the male a reassuring grin and looked back forward. Hopefully there was nothing to protect anyone from down this alley though.

They came upon a table which held up plenty of colorful bracelets atop it. The rainbow of colors was dulled by the poorly lit alley though. He could barely tell the difference between yellow and orange and the red and pinks. But what exactly was the purpose of all this again? Soon enough there was a paper being given out. How exactly was he to read this here? He looked to everyone reaching and grabbing colored bracelets after reading their papers. After squinting at his paper Shota skillfully killed his eyes and read the paper. Although he wished he hadn't.

All color drained from his face as he finished reading the paper and the action each color band represented. He heard Takeshi ask about one of the rules. It wasn't that bad of a question really. What if he wasn't willing can he just walk away? But as Ion said, the kid would probably just blab about their secret. Then again, his secret would probably be outed by playing this "game" anyway. Shota was indeed interested in men; but no one knew it. Or so he thought. It was then he heard Sorin regurgitating something that smelled of strawberries. ...Gross. He would have went and helped but throw up wasn't his thing. It's nasty, stinks, and gross to look at. Even his cat's hairballs gives him the willies.

Everyone grabbed a handful and was ready to go off to their own world again. They all seemed s**t pissed and probably for good reason. Maybe he should have been more mad like everyone else? But it wasn't like his secret was all that bad. Either way, it was bond to get out with this silly little game that their not so talkative host is making them all play. Maybe because of this, he doesn't feel like he should be too angry. Sure someone pushed their way into his personal life and is using something he seriously doesn't want out against him. But he can't find himself to be but too upset. All the frustration he felt earlier diminished. Maybe because he was too lazy to keep it up. Being angry was tough work.

"Some of these actions though..."

He thought aloud looking over the table trying to see the colors and pick smartly. But as more and more people began to turn to leave, Shota grew anxious and didn't want to be left alone with the creep leader that somehow got such sensitive information about everyone there. So despite himself, he grabbed a good handful of colors careful to stay away from the reds. Or so he thought.

"Well, I've better things to do. See ya."

Shota turned on his heel and left the alley to greet the much welcomed sunlight. Looking down at his wrists covered in colors, the brunette noticed quite a few colors he didn't want to have; one in particular. The glittery red. Ugh! He could see Sorin a little ways ahead seemingly to be in thought. What better way to get his mind off of his fail than to talk about anything else?

"Sorin," He called out, catching up to him. "You okay?" Well, it wasn't about his bands anyway.

x1 Glitter Red
                                              x4 Pink
                                              x3 Yellow
                                              x6 Glitter Gold
                                              x3 Orange
                                              x4 Glitter Purple
                                              x2 Glitter Orange
                                              x2 Blue
                                              x3 Glow in the dark Orange
                                              x4 Light Blue
                                              x5 Indigo
                                              x3 Black
                                              x2 Dark Blue
                                              x4 Glitter Blue
                                              Total Bands = 46

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bracelets:

x1 Glitter Red
x5.Yellow
x5.Purple
x4.Pink
x2. Glittery Yellow
x2.Glittery Clear
x3. Black
x5. Blue
x3. Lime Green

ıllıllı ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓐⓝ ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ ⓓⓘⓔⓢ, ⓑⓛⓐⓜⓔ ⓘⓣ ⓞⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓢⓘⓒⓚ ⓟⓡⓘⓓⓔ, ⓑⓛⓐⓜⓔ ⓘⓣ ⓞⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓐ-ⓓ-ⓓ ⓑⓐⓑⓨ ıllıllı

"
                                          Ayame read the paper in his hands over and over inside his head, trying his best to make sense of it all but found it was quite difficult from feeling so damn numb. This must be a mistake, no one knew of his secret because the artist kept it hidden for so long and now... now some idiot was here, trying to say he found it out and that this game needed to be played in order to keep things quiet. Ayame would have jumped on the opportunity if only girls where playing instead of boys because he wasn't gay. He realized that asking to be excused from this game by declaring to all this slight issue to all wouldn't happen, looking around some of the others looked just as out of place as he did so it was meant to be. Sighing the long hair male pulled back out his paper and scanned the words just to see what he might want, waiting silently as the table was being set up and the bands thrown out for everyone to pick what they where comfortable with. Ayame hated them all really but figured everything was fine as long as he snapped the less harmless bands on people when the game started.

Allowing others to drift over to the table and start picking out what they wanted the artist forced himself to take a few deep breaths, willing himself to do the same in order to get it over with. Ayame was so nervous even though he kept his face free from emotion the whole time, pretending that this stupid game didn't bother Ayame one bit when it was actually tearing him up inside. He found it a blessing that the group of men was actually strangers to him, recognizing only a few due to bumping into them in the halls or having them in his class but over all they where people he never met before. The line suddenly started to move again and he cracked both knuckles nervously on the side of his hips, eyeing the bracelets left over with a weary look when not impressed with his options. Time to ask for trades ran out when the players who picked already started to slowly walk off, leaving behind everyone else who was taking their time to choose what they wanted from the left over bracelets. Ayame needed to grab his then get his a** to work because the shop got busy around noon, buzzing in his pocket let the male know he was late as is and a certain shop owner was calling him to bust the artists balls for being late again. Cursing under his breath the long hair male snagged a few of each, yanking them on his arm at random so that other players wouldn't try to grab two of one color on him."" This is not over dude. Tomorrow I will talk to you about this game of yours." He grunted to the new kid, hoping he understood just who he was messing with before walking off the same direction as everyone else, not able to stick around and chat any longer then necessary. Ayame's stomach did growl loudly during his walk, alerting the male he skipped lunch again due to painting so long which the male guessed he could stop for a bite to eat before work.

A few blocks down from the school Ayame found a fast food joint that he was willing to eat at and yanked out his wallet, stepping inside he stood in line and waited to be called on. Ayame stared up at the menu with a look of annoyance on his face, unsure what he wanted but figured he might order a few things and take the rest home if he couldn't finish it all. He settled on a few burgers, large fries with a coke then took a seat in the back to eat where no one could bug him. Unwrapping his first hamburger he pulled out the pickles and stuck them to the side, not a fan of the green food even as a kid but his sister always used to eat for him. Everything reminded the male of her and it hurt so bad but Ayame forced himself to not think about her right now and eat, also ignoring how the bracelets slid up and down on his arm with every move he made. Ayame planned to avoid everyone as much as possible, sticking around long enough to snap some bracelets then leave so nobody tried to snap his own. It was important to keep them out of reach because half of the bracelets around his wrist he did not agree with. Tomorrow the artist planned on hunting down the leader of this idiotic game to demand different colors because if he was being forced to play, Ayame wanted some he could be comfortable with. Crumpling up his wrapper the male pulled the next hamburger towards him to eat it, ignoring his phone that continued to buzz away angrily inside his pocket. Ayame wasn't in any hurry to rush out of the restaurant to get to work under some car all day, covered in oil and dealing with some boss who screamed his head off rather then simply talking to people. Taking a small bite of his food the artist pulled out his sketch pad to draw while he sat around eating, always able to find something interesting enough to get down on paper no matter where he happened to be at.

((Out Of Control:Fast post during class XD Sorry if it sucked guys sweatdrop ))

User Image

User Image

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

location !! alley > cafe
                    with !! Shota
                    attire !! white button up, black sweater vest, ripped blue jeans, white sneakers, pink bunny hair clip

I'm a defeated person
                      Sorin's heart raced quickly within his chest. As he made his way out of the alley and down the sidewalk,his mind was racing with thoughts for the first time in awhile. He couldn't think straight and his eyes seemed to wander down to the colorful array of jelly bracelets that were now settled upon his wrist. He forgot what the colors meant although he remembered what a few of them were. Like the glittery pink and the glittery gold for instance. A deep red hue crossed his cheeks before he pressed a hand onto his forehead, dragging it down over his face. He wondered just how long this game was going to last, thinking of all the things he had to do for other people if they managed to rip them off of him. He was oblivious to many things making him an easy target. Sorin knew this. Yet it was going to be dtifficult to change his attitude due to a sexual game. His quick pace slowed into a steady walk causing the bell charms on his bag to silently jingle. Suddenly a voice called out behind him and foot steps approached quickly. Sorin slipped his hands into his pockets and pressed his wrists close to his sides before he turned to see who it was.

It was Shota again. Sorin gave him a dazed expression before quickly smiling towards the male. "Hey. I'm alright. Er...I made a scene back there didn't I. I didn't mean to up chuck, heh heh." Sorin said nervously. His auburn eyes caught onto the sight of Shota's jelly bracelets. Slowly his eyes lingered to a barely visible red one that was upon his other wrist. Quickly his eyes returned to Shota's, unable to hide the blush that crept onto his face. The red one. That meant he was a virgin didn't it? The male felt a shudder of shame hit his stomach knowing that he would have been one to if it wasn't for ... Sorin shook his head lightly then gave Shota a light chuckle. "Would you like to stop by a cafe before heading home? I could use a wake up call after that whole thing back there." Sorin asked moving his way to Shota's side. He didn't feel like he should walk behind or ahead of the male. Just in case. Sorin wasn't ready for any of this game stuff. Slowly he began to walk towards a cafe. He remained silent the whole time unsure of what to say. Nothing was going to ease the tension of this incident. When they arrived and were seated Sorin took a deep breath. "How have you been? I feel like we havn't talked much lately. Or maybe we did and I just can't remember. I've been out of it lately, haha." Sorin rubbed the back of his head. When the waitress came over, Sorin made his order of a hot mocha cream coffee with whipped cream.

x3 purple
                      x3 glittery purple
                      x3 pink
                      x3 glittery pink
                      x4 glittery yellow
                      x4 glittery gold
                      x3 glittery clear
                      x2 green
                      x2 glittery green
                      x2 limegreen
                      x3 blue
                      x3 dark blue
                      x4 glittery blue

Total = 42

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image
♠♥♣♦Braclets♠♥♣♦
Pink - 2 Glittery Pink - 3 Red - 3
Orange - 4 Glittery Orange - 1 Glow in the dark Orange - 3 Yellow - 4 Glittery Yellow - 5 Gold - 2 Glittery Gold - 4
Lime Green - 3 Green - 4 Glittery Green - 3 Glow in the dark Green - 1
Light Blue - 2 Blue - 3 Glittery Blue - 2 Glow in the dark Blue - 2 Dark Blue - 3 Purple - 4 Glittery Purple - 4
Indigo - 3
Black - 4 White - 2 Clear - 4 Glittery Clear - 4
Total: 80

Takeshi was the first player to speak up asking what would happen if they weren't willing to do anything. What a silly question, he took into consideration the characteristics and past information gathered to suit all players. There were definitely a couple choices on the list that each of them would be fine with doing. As the game progresses and they grow more comfortable with one another they would be sure to go for the more risky bands, either by competitiveness or fun. Just as Tray was about to answer the question, Ion came forth with his own answer. It’s nice to know others anxious to play as well, speaking of which Tray noticed that Rory seemed to be feeling a bit of excitement too.

Ah, but then the sounds of a person up chucking. Tray started to turn toward the sound but the perpetrator left after grabbing a hand full of bands. Tray felt nausea as the smell hit him but swallowed it down to address the previous question. Although Ion answered for him it'd be rude to just ignore his new ‘friend’ so turned his full attention back to Takeshi.

“You are only made to play the game; of course I have bracelet colors for the more” he paused to think of an appropriate word “‘vanilla’ players such as yourself. Yellow, purple, and perhaps orange or glittery yellow? I never did specify where to kiss with those. Glittery pink and glow in the dark orange as well, please get your mind out of the gutter, not everything is about sex. Please think more and ask more specific questions next time.” He was trying to issue a small challenge but it could very well end with a punch to the face. He was fairly surprised to find that none of the boys had gotten violent or even loud yet. Feeling a bit smug Tray held up band covered arm.

“I’m also not fond of a few of the choices but wanted to be a good example and have at least one of every color. I don’t want people feel too embarrassed about their choices after all.” His expression dropped to one of concern but lit up only a second later, “if there are any you definitely won’t do feel free to switch for a different color whenever you like, even if it is broke. You’re free to leave whenever after picking you’re bands”

The smile didn't leave his face; in fact it may have broadened as a couple more picked up their bands and left. So much for being quiet and mysterious, well he supposed he got the mysterious down. Once he got on a subject, especially teasing, it was a bit hard to come back down or cut himself off.

OOC:
Sorry It's so short and took so long, wanted to give everyone the chance to reply again but Im impatient!
User Image

Demonic Noob

5,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Wearing: This ● With: Everyone ● Location: Alley

tab Ozlin had taken his usual place during the bickering, just outside of the group. It wasn’t because he wanted to avoid involvement, but because he wanted to watch. It was like their anger and confusion was his own, and they were expelling it for him. In fact, he already felt better. The frustration that was building in the pit of his stomach seemed less.

tab The arrival of the mastermind averted his attention from the commotion from the group. He was...not what he was expecting. He eyed the male suspiciously. Just from appearance you would not suspect a thing. It was his tone and the honeyed confidence that oozed from it that convinced Ozlin that this guy truly was capable of putting this whole thing together. But was this for show? Maybe, but it wouldn’t make a difference. Strangely he didnt even second guess himself when he followed the other. Ozlin usually followed in the back, but today he was at the front. He just wanted to get this over with.

tab The alley was creepy, that was for sure. But not the worst he’d found himself in. Ozlin wondered how such an area could be so close to the school. The shadow trailing behind the male leading them was a nice touch.

"Oh boy, looks like we’re in some kind of reality TV with a shot like that," He smirked, snickering to himself at the thought.

tab He wasn’t inexperienced, nor shy, around cameras. It would be hilarious to find out that’s what this all was. His luck wasn’t that good though.

tab A table came into view and signaled the end of their strange journey. Papers were passed out with a smile. Ugh, what a smile. Vile. Obnoxious. Exasperating. Alluring. Many words passed through Ozlin’s mind before his silver eyes skimmed over the note. He couldn’t help, but sneer. If he’d known the game was going to be this kind of game, he wouldn’t have been so worried. This was something he could do.

"So much for skating through senior year unnoticed."

tab He approached the table and snagged the appropriate bracelets. His hand hovered over the glittery red pile. Better not. The others may not know, but the leader did. He picked out some more, leaving behind the one meant for virgins behind, and slipped them on. He turned around, only to be met with the vision of vomiting. He stepped back, out of the line of fire of the smell. And just as quickly as that happened, the blonde announced his leave and ran off. Uhh, alright. Well, at least this would make it less awkward than if everyone stayed and stood around.

tab Get your mind out of the gutter. Really hard to, considering the nature of the other bracelets. Why else would he pick a group of guys, all attractive, and all with clashing personalities, to play such a game. Maybe it would serve to be very interesting to watch this kid. He moved closer to Tray, hoping to get some incite on what his future held. He spoke casually, with his arms crossed over his chest.

So, planning anything to get this started, or are you going to leave us to fight amongst the pack, so to say?”

tab Ozlin didn’t like to think he was one of the “wolves among sheep”, but it wasn't a lie that he was one of the more willing participants now.

User Image

Bracelets:
7 yellow, 4 pink, 2 Gold, 5 Orange, 4 Purple, 4 Glittery Clear, 3 Glittery Gold, 3 Glittery Yellow, 2 Black

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Ion just rolled his eyes. Uggh, this was annoying. He liked the game and the players were beyond perfect, but this kid pissed him off. Not to mention Takeshi made him... tense. Shota and Sorin had the right idea. They got out of there. Ayame did as well. He crossed his arms and began to walk away.

"Hope you go die in a hole Tray."

He commented in a sing songy voice as he left the sketchy alley. White walking he checked his phone. Good, there was still enough time to make it to practice. He sent a text to his coach saying he actually would be able to make it if he booked it.

Ion ran to the community center pool, changed in the locker room, and made it out just as practice was beginning. The others on the team laughed, nudging him and joking around.

"What Ion, had some sort of date or something?"

One of the guys said. Ion shrugged, a smirk on his face.

"Maybe. I don't kiss and tell."

"Haha I see. Are you going to swim with those bracelets on?"

"Oh, um yeah."

A whistle blew which signaled it was time to begin. After some warm ups a few of the guys went on the open blocks and began practice for the 200 free. He kicked his feet in the pool as he watched the swimmers.

This is normally really fun for me but... I guess i'm still pissed about earlier.

"..n..."

Then he was there, uggh and he accused me of telling! It was that a*****e's fault anyway!

"..on..!"

And he didn't even say sorry! He still tries to avoid me. If I break his bands it might make things even more awkward. What am I going to do?

"ION!"

His coach yelled. Ion shot up which made his teammates laugh. He hadn't noticed the end of the 200 free. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Right right, sorry about that."

Practice went on as usual and when it was done he showered, changed and left. What to do now? Should he hook up with someone? It'll take some stress away. He opened his bag and put in a lollipop. What to do, what to do. He couldn't even text Takeshi anymore. Maybe just going home and playing video games would be good.

Mood: Irritated Speaking With: No One Location: Alley -> Outside the pool
                                  OOC/Bands:Excuse the blah post. Didn't have much to go on XD---------------
                                  x2 Glitter Orange
                                  x3 Glitter Purple
                                  x3 Pink
                                  x3 Glitter Green
                                  x3 Lime Green
                                  x3 Glitter Blue
                                  x3 Dark Blue
                                  x3 Indigo
                                  x4 Light Blue
                                  x4 Gold
                                  x5 Purple
                                  x5 Glitter Clear
                                  x5 Glow in the Dark Blue
                                  x7 Blue

User Image
              User Image

Takeshi found himself rolling his eyes in a huff at Ion’s words. Well yeah, it was pretty obvious that if he didn’t play the guy in front of them all would simply tell everyone the one thing they all want no one to know. And that was a first for him too. Ion hadn’t spoken to him so harshly before. Made him feel like s**t.

But time went on and one by one people started leaving. Soon there was just him and a few others. The others seemed more interested in the new kid that threatened to out them than most other things. The only thing that interested Taki at the moment was how much the guy’s face could take before spurting out blood. He wasn’t too fond of the new kid right now. Ion’s voice rang out in his usual ******** you song as he walked away, paying no attention to Taki at all.

An aimless sigh escaped his lips as the purple haired male approached the table, brushing past the kid leaning against it. God he wanted to punish him for digging around in his business and blackmailing him. All of this to play a stupid game. Bullshit. For the most part, Taki was careful with the colors he picked out making sure nothing was too over the top; but soon his stomach rang out loud. That was all he needed, grabbing a random few more the male turned on his heels and left the other few to their “conversations”.

Listening to his stomach, Takeshi walked to a nearby food shop known for its overpriced limited edition snacks. Once entering the shopkeeper greeted him with her usual grin. It just so happened he frequented this shop many times. They knew him by voice alone and never really needed to look at his face.

“Taki!? It’s been a while. Where’s your talkative friend, Ion, right?”

She came from behind her counter to with a wide grin on her wrinkled face. Takeshi would drag Ion here a lot with him when they had nothing better to do. But after their, uh, separation he didn’t visit the place as often.

“He’s not with me today, granny. Anything new?”

“Oh what pretty bracelets…” Absent minded as ever. Takeshi wanted nothing to do with getting old. The frail bodies and wrinkles were one thing, but his attention span was short enough already. The male cleared his throat loudly to get her attention back on him. “Huh? Oh, yes! I think I have something you’ll enjoy. Here.” She went back behind her counter and rummaged through something rather loud. It took her a little bit of huffs and puffs but soon enough she came back showing off a pair of pearly white dentures. She was excited about something indeed. “Just got these in today. Haven’t even put them out on the shelf yet.”

“Does that mean they’re going to break me…?”

“Maybe.” She said with a wink and pulled a crisp bag of chips from behind her back. Her smile growing broader.

And there is was, heaven in a bag. All of Takeshi’s worries vanished upon reading the flavor of the chips. “Limited edition honey wasabi chips!”

TIMESKIP

Even though Takeshi was feeling a lot better thanks to his dear old granny, there was still a bubble of guilt riding piggy back as he walked aimlessly. At first he couldn’t quite put his finger on the feeling heating up inside of him but as he watched Ion swim back in forth in the community pool he figured it had to be guilt. Hell, he didn’t even know he was walking there in the first place. His feet just carried him there. His pink haired friend was a good swimmer to say the least, hell of a lot better than him. Actually that’s how they met. Ion ended up saving his life because of a cramp. It’s true, don’t swim directly after eating food.

It wasn’t long before the swimming coach called out to Ion over four times. Something had to have been on his mind in order for him to zone out like that. Ugh, that creepy guilty feeling was coming back. The sour taste of guilt changed the spicy sweetness to something of disgust. He waited on the outside of the pool, for Ion to emerge from the water. He finally got over his childish pride for now. But it was most likely going to rear its ugly head again. As his friend pulled himself out the water Taki held out his bag of once delicious chips to him. His face was slowly reddening with shame. He couldn’t believe it’d been so long since he’d shared a bag of chips with his dear friend. Over one drunken night. And to think he’d blame him for this whole blackmail thing?

After feeling a bit of weight and hearing the bag rustle, Taki turned and began to slowly walk off anywhere else.

TIMESKIP

“Hmmmm, that looks good…”

Not too long later Ion and Takeshi were sitting one across another at a little café. And of course Taki was pointing out many things on the menu that was far too sweet. Just looking at them would have caused a normal man to get a toothache. But eating almost anything was something Taki could do at any time. Even though his apology wasn’t really in spoken word, it seemed Ion grasped at what he was trying to do. Thank goodness Ion, knew him so well. Spoken word apologies wasn’t really his thing.

“Huh!? What are you do-!” SNAP!

Everything happened so fast. One minute they were sitting there looking through the menus then the next. Ion was reaching over with a playful grin on his face. Maybe he saw a bracelet color that surprised him or something but he reached out and Takeshi pulled away. But, Ion had a grip on his band while Taki was pulling away. Causing the band to pop. The sound was small and unimportant to everyone around them but it was the loudest thing he’s ever heard in his life.

‘H-hu-HUH!?’

He watched as not one but two bands dangle loosely from his arm. For a while that was all he did, watch. What were the odds that one of his bands were popped? And so soon? And by Ion of all people!? This had to be some sort of karma coming after him for something he did. Takeshi didn’t even know what to do at this point. And it was very apparent on his face. At first it was drained of all color but once he noticed the colors that were popped it regained color with vengeance. It was a pink and glittery purple. If he remembered correctly, those meant a hickey and french kiss. They must have been some of the ones he grabbed in a hurry.

“S-so what now…?” Did he really just ask that? He quickly stood from the table not wanting to hear his answer at all. He didn’t even have time to order anything, great. Grabbing Ion’s wrist, Takeshi pulled him from the table and out of the building. “I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to do this.” He mumbled under his voice in an inaudible tone. Just thinking about it brought back unwanted memories of that night, which brought his face to a boiling red. From that night on, Ion knew things about his body no man should know.

‘Just get it over with.’ He thought to himself, pulling Ion into an alley with him. The male ended up pushing his friend against the wall and covering his eyes with one massive hand. He couldn’t look at him while doing this. He didn’t want Ion to see his face flushed red with embarrassment; he didn’t want him to watch what he was about to do. He pinned his hands up on either side of his head. Takeshi couldn’t chance Ion touching him since he knew just where to touch.

And without too much hesitation the man pressed his lips against Ion’s. Parting them with his tongue, Taki took his time and explored the all too familiar taste. This wasn’t his first time kissing Ion and now thanks to this silly game, it most likely won’t be his last. The warmth between their bodies grew as their lips parted and collided again. Hot sighs were exchanged as Taki finally pulled away and dropped his hands. He held Ion’s gaze for a moment before lowering his face and pulling the male’s shirt collar down some. Exposing Ion’s collar bone, Taki planted a kiss on his skin. Why? He didn’t know; he honestly couldn’t answer that. He repeated kissing and sucking on his collarbone until there was an unmistakable red hickey on Ion’s skin.

It was way too obvious he got into it a little more than he should have... Damn.

ciandera

x5 Pink - One has been popped
                                                        x5 Glittery Purple - One has been popped
                                                        x6 Orange
                                                        x4 Indigo
                                                        x4 Glittery Gold
                                                        x3 White
                                                        x4 Glow in the Dark Orange
                                                        x4 Gold
                                                        x5 Purple
                                                        x3 Yellow
                                                        x3 Black
                                                        x5 Light Blue
                                                        x4 Glittery Blue

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

The pink haired was shocked, dumbfounded even. Taki rarely shared his snacks. The guy was built and apparently all the junk just went to his muscles and maybe height. He looked at the bag that was being presented then back at Taki. So did he... want to give these to him? Why? Was it not that purple haired numskull the reason why they were fighting in the first place? Then it hit him. The red blush on Taki's face and the fellow's actions could only mean one thing. It was an apology. At least something of the sort. Ion couldn't help but laugh under his breath. The gesture was out of character but nice and appreciated none the less. With a small smile he took the chips and ate them. Honey wasabi chips... sweet with just a bit of spice. He licked his fingers. Tasty.

~Skip~

Of course, more food. Taki really always did have food on the brain. Ion rested his head on his hand with his elbow on the table. A cute little café and the atmosphere was rather quint. A playful grin crossed his face. Such a defenseless guy, showing his bands in plain sight. He had just meant to tease the other, nothing more but well... it did not go as planned. Taki's shocked movement made him accidentally snap two bands off the muscular arm. A pink and glittery purple. A hickey and a french kiss huh? Well it could have been worse. Like if Ion had accidentally popped a purple he might not be so vanilla with his request.

Before Ion knew it, Taki was rushing him out of the café. They hadn't even ordered yet! He figured Taki probably just wanted to get it over with. Actually why? Who would know? They could just say they did what ever and really not have. That Tray guy wouldn't be any the wiser. But of course, he'd keep that to himself.

Of course, another freaking alley. Honestly, what was with the guys today? Even for him, public display of affection should not be in a dank alley. The forceful shove was not very welcomed either. At least on a brick wall. If it had been on a coach or maybe something comfortable he would have liked it. Yet he did not have time to complain. A hand went over his eyes and the other held his hands up.

Taki is into this type of play now? This is sort of embarrassing but I kind of like it.

Taki as not being fair. He had been the one that broke this guy's bands! Not the other way around! He should be the one taking control but it all belonged to Taki. He couldn't complain with the wonderful kiss he was being given. This guy was as skilled as he remembered but, and this is probably the fact he could not see talking, it was more... intense. Their tongues wrestled until finally Taki let off of the assault, only to return a few moments later. He could feel his cheeks turning as pink as his hair.

The pink haired boy let out a sigh and a soft moan as his arms were released. Ion was enjoying this probably more then he should be. A quick gaze, then the next thing he knew Taki was giving him a hickey. Ion watched as a bright red love mark shown on his skin. He touched the mark and tilted his head.

"That felt really nice Taki, but I believe you don't understand."

He commented as his hand went to brush some of the other's hair behind the ear.

"I broke your band. Which means i'm the one who gets to give the hickey. Don't worry, it won't be as noticeable as the love bite you gave me."

He gave a sincere, but mischievous grin. Ion had to step on his tippy toes but he got his target- Taki's right earlobe. It was the purple haired giant's weakness. He could not help but exploit it. His placed a kiss, a lick then finally gave it a faint hickey. All the while having fun watching from the corner of his eye Taki's movements. When he was satisfied, he pulled away with a grin.

"Well then, shall we head back to the cafe for something to eat?"

Mood: Happy Speaking With: Taki Location: Cafe -> Alley
                                  OOC/Bands:---------------
                                  x2 Glitter Orange
                                  x3 Glitter Purple
                                  x3 Pink
                                  x3 Glitter Green
                                  x3 Lime Green
                                  x3 Glitter Blue
                                  x3 Dark Blue
                                  x3 Indigo
                                  x4 Light Blue
                                  x4 Gold
                                  x5 Purple
                                  x5 Glitter Clear
                                  x5 Glow in the Dark Blue
                                  x7 Blue

Timid Reveler

User ImageUser Image

Glancing at his cell phone for the time, it was about halfway through lunch break, Kay picked up his pace turning to the small group of friends he had bumped into in the hall. " Sorry to leave so quick, I took a shift at the cafe today and I've got to meet Simon in the parking lot. Later. " A short round of boo's from the bored students robbed of an entertaining friend and one who sped up his consumption of the eclairs that Kay had given out from his baking project yesterday. However Nick raised a quizzical eyebrow. " But it's still halfway through school. You don't need money that bad and most importantly... What am I gonna do in science now!? You're going to desert you own valiant knight who helped you in in math class just for some measly cafe? How could you!" Ever the joker he went from serious to dramatic in the blink of an eye. Clutching his chest and falling against the lockers in fake agonized betrayal. Rolling his eyes Kay laughed. " Mrs. Harriet is letting me out free since I have food safe already and don't worry, I know there is going to be a sub for science. I think you can survive a movie. Also Angie helped me in math, you just joined us to study remember? Shouldn't knights be more honest? " Kay teasingly pointed out as he smiled and raising an eyebrow in turn. Nick grinned in what attempted to be a charming way and stepped away from the locker hugging the smaller blonde male and laying his cheek against the side of Kay's head. "And your forgiveness in such matters is exactly why you're my king! I will serve you forever my liege!" Kay put his hand on Nick's face pushing him away while laughing. He had to separate before he got to drawn into the idiocy. It had some entertainment value and he might have gone along further but he really was going to be late meeting Simon if he didn't hurry. Not that he cared too much since he could be himself around Simon, but he didn't want to be late for his shift. Normally he wouldn't take time out of school to work at the cafe but his manager messed up and forgot one of his wife's doctor appointments. Having the man owe him one would come in handy. Time to end this. " Angie grab your boyfriend. I didn't get to my locker this morning and I need to. " Kay called playfully. A small brunette in tight jeans walked up. Grabbing the taller male she wrapped her arms around him grinning as he pouted and released Kay giving her a kiss on the cheek. " So he's your knight when he's good and my boyfriend when he acts like an idiot. I see how it is... See you tomorrow King." Angie chuckled as she teased them. Smiling Kay waved good bye before heading to his locker, the group moving on with its playful bickering without him.

Lightly jogging down the halls Kay swiftly opened his lock and door. He immediately noticed the note and wondered if it had been there all day or if someone had slipped it in at the start of lunch. It didn't matter, he didn't have time at the moment so he scooped it up with the rest of the books and put them into his pale gray messenger bag/backpack hybrid before tossing the flap that covered it back over. Fastening one of the two brown belt buckles that kept it closed he let it fall into its natural resting place at the small of his back. Glancing at his cell again Kay went into a begrudging jog towards the parking lot. His being late to meet the Simon was easily solved by being able to drop the niceties and act naturally. When Simon complained about waiting in the car he just threatened to kick him in the shin and withhold sweets which got Simon driving quickly chuckling at the abuse.

Opening his bag Kay picked out the letter and opened it. The first few lines had him glowering. Someone thought they could threaten him? Oh, they were in for pain and WAR... Well if they even survived Kay's "warning shot". Luckily, he kept reading. At the end of the letter a ♥ and an explanation that other players of a game had been sent the letter above eased Kay's destructive thoughts. Tray had heard that Kay split with his most recent boyfriend and asked him to play. It hadn't been to big a deal, a senior from another school that got to clingy. But now any loss would be made up for with this game! He would have a way to play with some people without having to get another relationship again. It made sense. Tray was about the only person that had gotten away with threatening him before and could do it now, though jokingly, and there was really no way somebody had found out Kay's secret. He controlled the school. Flipping to the extra page Kay was touched. He had even given him an advance notice of rules and colour meanings. From the secretive Tray that meant a lot. He loved villainous grand reveals. Kay flipped out his phone to text him when they pulled up to the cafe. It was packed. One of those random herds of people. Groaning Kay said goodbye to Simon and rushed inside. If he hurried he could convince Clair that she personally owed him one for leaping into the fray, despite it being his job. How could he resist that?

Time Skip

After the unusual rush at the start of his shift it had been a slow steady stream of people to the small cafe. Kay had debated asking to get off early and attempt to make it to the flagpole but unlike school work still required some care. Plus he liked working and it would be a pain in the a** to go back to school. He would just invite himself over to Tray's or else bother the boy until he came over. Plus imagining his sulky face pleased the evil hidden side of Kay who was a bit of a bully. It might be a little mean but Tray's sulking was more funny and cute than it was annoying. Which was actually the closest to a real compliment you were likely to get out of Kay. Otherwise there was usually a motive behind his flattery.

Glancing at the clock Kay realized that the time when he could have made it back had long since passed. It was almost ten minutes after school got out. He felt a little bad and he should probably start bullying his way into a visit now considering he hadn't even warned him he would have to ditch. Breaking his generally serious attitude when it came to work Kay slipped into the bathroom pulling his cell phone out of his bag.
                                          [ To : T K ] (Tray Knox) [ From : Kaito Robin ] [ Hi you. Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, I took a shift at the cafe that overlapped. Your game sounds like fun though. How about I come over tonight and you can tell me all about your evil genius plans? <3 ]
                                          Okay so he was laying it on thick. But that was part of his apology. Subtle or obvious Tray would be able to see through it so why not add some flattery while it was easy as pushing a button? He hit send and walked back out running into Clair on the way. " Kay! I am so sorry to ask another favor but if I wait any longer I'm gonna be late meeting my boyfriend can you cover me pleeeaase?" The words gushed out of her mouth in one big sentence. It made Kay want to growl and slap her as she pushed past looked at him expectantly. He had slightly less than twenty minutes until he was off shift to and she wanted to ditch early? Kay weighed his options quickly but begrudgingly deciding tearing her up was a bad plan long term. Swallowing his first instinct Kay smiled sweetly.
                                          " Of course! It's slow enough. Have fun." Ugg, if I was in charge of this place she would be crying right now. " Thank you! I already made the mocha, its for table three. The cute dressed one, the dirty blonde hasn't ordered yet. Looks like I owe you double now." With that she ran to change and Kay soothed himself with thoughts of how he could collect on those IOUs.

Walking to the counter he adjusted his uniform. He could wear any pants as long as they were black and any button shirt. His was white and he had it rolled up above his elbows. The uniform itself was just a plain black and gray vest and a light gray apron that started at his belt and just reached his knees. It had the logo of the cafe in another shade of gray. It was a little fancy for a just a cafe but the owner had just opened a second shop and wanted uniforms for both. At least it was subtle. Kay's addition was a couple of colorful bobby pins to keep the hair out of his eyes. Grabbing the whip cream topped mocha Kay walked it over and smiled when he saw the occupants. Placing the drink down he grinned when he noticed the colorful bands around their arms. Maybe Sorin could have gotten into the colour but Shota to? No this would seem to be his dear friends game at work. Now he really regretted not making it to Tray's show.
                                          " Hot mocha cream coffee with whipped cream on top. Nice choice Sorin. So have you decided what you would like yet Shota? " Kay grinned. Wondering if he had startled them. They had been expecting a waitress after all.

Band Colours&OOC

Total = 30
                                          5 - Purple 7 - Clear
                                          1 - Black 2 - Dark Blue 2 - Lime Green 1 - Red 2 - Gold 1 - Blue 1 - Indigo
                                          1Glittery Green 1Glittery Purple 1Glittery Gold 1Glittery Yellow 1Glittery Clear 1Glittery Blue 2Glittery Orange

OOC: Omg I can't write! It took me so long to finish this because my brain kept turning off T^T I had to work through the writers block, sorry about the blah. > <

RaisonxDetre
                                          iRsick
                                          IronMeep

Raider

User Image

║█⋮LOCATION.CAFE ll║█⋮THOUGHTS.I GET THIS IS SORT OF SERIOUS AND ALL BUT...MAN I'M HUNGRY! ║█⋮COMPANY.SORIN II KAITO ║█⋮OCC.SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS. I CAUSED MYSELF TO GO INTO A SLUMP.

“No, you didn’t make too much of a scene.”

The dirty blonde lied through grinning lips. Sorin was indeed the only one of them to throw up on the ground. He didn’t think he’d of all people would take it like that. Maybe Takeshi for sure, after punching the ring leader’s face in, but Sorin? No. Wasn’t he bisexual or something like that anyway? Why did it affect him in such a way?

“I wouldn’t worry about that either. It’s not like you ruined the gravel or anything.”

Shota watched as his blonde friend’s eyes trail down to his dominant arm where the bright glittery red band lay dormant. It was just lying there, loose and unimportant to everyone walking by them. But to Sorin and Shota, that meant one thing only. Shota was indeed a virgin. But it wasn’t like anyone in the school knew that. If anything he was very popular with the ladies and to most guys there, he did sleep with the girls he dated. Although he never actually did. The male was as green as grass, for the most part anyway. His thoughts were pulled back when he caught Sorin’s gaze; his face was slightly pink.

“H-huh?”

Shota looked down at his red band on his wrist, reality smacking him in the face. He couldn’t hide the blush that reached to his ears as he looked back up to Sorin and shoved his hand into his pocket. He was about to fumble out the fact that he grabbed it on accident chasing behind him but Sorin ended up speaking before Shota could get his words out. This was a good thing; the last thing he needed was to fumble over his words, blushing like a school girl with a crush, and end up looking more ridiculous.

“Yeah, that sounds good to me.”

The dirty blonde’s somewhat eased shoulders instantly tensed when Sorin came to his side. Yeah, the game had him on edge a bit. He kind of wanted to trust Sorin not to do anything but found it pretty hard to. He didn’t know why he didn’t trust him entirely, he just didn’t. The rest of the walk there was in silence and pretty awkward. When was the last time they spent time together outside of school? Never? Once maybe? Did they really even have anything in common? Normally Sorin just spoke and Shota would listen.

“Hmm? Oh, I’ve been good really. And no, it’s not you. I’ve had a lot of practice recently so my mind has been far away as well.”

Shota hadn’t noticed they were even in the café until Sorin spoke to him. Okay, it was getting really awkward as the silence seemed to stretch out. It wasn’t long before he found himself tapping on the table out of boredom and staring at the menu. Pinky to thumb, one by one his fingers hit the table and lifted again. Soon enough the waitress came over and took Sorin’s order. At the time Shota hadn’t the slightest clue what he wanted. Maybe when she brought it back he would know.

“I wonder who he got the dirt on everyone to even make this game happen…”

Shota’s mind was trailing off as he mumbled out the question of the day. He didn’t quite care what the secrets were, just how the guy got such sensitive information in the first place. He had to have had connections of some sort. But how did the connections know such things? Wasn’t the guy new? How would he have connections? Absentmindedly Shota let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back in the chair. His head laying back and eyes focused on the ceiling. This was annoying. He ran a hand through his hair before looking back to Sorin. He didn’t know what to say to him. Surely school wasn’t on his mind right now.

“Things are kind of messed up right now, huh? Normally I’d at least have something to say or more so you would have something to say.” He gave a grin and rested his chin on the palm of his hand, his elbow pressed against the top of the table. “Tell me,” his eyes went to the other male’s bands resting on his wrists. For the most part, he had rather innocent colors. But there were some other colors that the sheer thought of doing what they requested made his body heat slightly. He tore his eyes away from the male’s bands, trying to contain the rise in temperature in his face. “You’re not really going to play along with this are you? I mean, if someone were to pop one of your bands who’s to say you didn’t do as it requested? I mean unless he has spies around every corner.” He shrugged slightly, relaxing his shoulders a bit.

It was about time for a little bit of that tension to dissipate. Almost completely relaxed again. That is until a man’s voice rang out. It was familiar but surprising. Shota looked up to the person that called out to him about his order. Kaito. That little relaxation in his shoulders completely diminished at the sound of the startling voice.

“Kay!” He grinned at the male before looking down at the menu. “I didn’t know you worked today.” He stated absently flipping through the menu pages. Shota knew Kaito had a job, he didn’t know where though. This was his third time coming to this particular café. But most cafés sold about the same thing so he was looking at pictures rather than names and ingredients. For the most part though, he knew what he wanted.

Closing his menu he turned to Kaito, swinging a leg from under their table and resting his arm on the back of the chair.

“How about two slices of Strawberry Short Cake, Chocolate Milkshake with extra whipped cream and two cherries. Do you guys have cheesecake here? I’m sure you do. I’ll take two slices of cheesecake as well, one strawberry and one cherry.” He was about to put the menu down and but remembered one more thing. “Ooh and macarons! I don't care how many really. Oh and green tea.”

This was actually less than what he normally gets when he goes out to eat. Shota has been known to have a somewhat empty stomach.

“Good seeing you though. What have you been up to?”

He asked Kaito handing him his menu, still holding true to his Cheshire cat smile. Nope, no way was he going to hint at what was going on with a doom and gloom face. Shota could fake it with the best of them. Sure today had a…weird turn of events but it could have been worse. No one is dead or was raped by the new kid.

RaisonxDetre
                                              Grwawr

x1 Glitter Red
                                              x4 Pink
                                              x3 Yellow
                                              x6 Glitter Gold
                                              x3 Orange
                                              x4 Glitter Purple
                                              x2 Glitter Orange
                                              x2 Blue
                                              x3 Glow in the dark Orange
                                              x4 Light Blue
                                              x5 Indigo
                                              x3 Black
                                              x2 Dark Blue
                                              x4 Glitter Blue
                                              Total Bands = 46

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

location !! cafe
                    with !! Kay & Shota

I'm a defeated person
                      The sun beat through the glass of the cafe upon Sorin's cheek. After awhile the male cupped his cheek within the palm of his hand, feeling the warmth of the heat built up upon his face. His auburn eyes lingered to Shota who sat across from him now, watching the sun give shine to his face. A warm hue surfaced upon his cheeks causing him to glance elsewhere. Sorin had always thought that Shota was handsome. The way his hair curled a certain way. The way his eyes sharply looked around the environment that surrounded him. He admired the way Shota seemed so confident or the way he managed to sway the ladies. Sorin was not picky about who he liked or who liked him. He felt that emotions had no boundaries and the gender was well... just gender. He had been with both male and females, though he preferred the warm embrace of a male. A thought suddenly entered his mind. During the gathering there had only been males there. The participates of the game would be doing actions to each other. Did that mean that Shota liked men too? Sorin had only ever seen him with women it never crossed his mind that he would be into men. The thought caused a blank expression to cross his mind while he thought about it more to himself.

Shota spoke, yet Sorin didn't acknowledge his words until he mentioned his mind had also been elsewhere. Sorin tilted his head slightly to the side, sitting up to hammock his head over his hands. "I'm sure you've been busy, Shota." Sorin said with a teasing smile. Sorin's eyes trailed around the room, seeking out anyone who may be watching them or even have bands of their own. It seemed the only two with color wrists were them. No one seemed to be watching them either. It made Sorin wonder how the guy named Tray would know whether or not they were playing his little game or not. Once again Shota pulled him out of his thoughts with is soft voice. Sorin glanced back to Shota who mentioned how things were at the moment. Sorin gave a warm smile. "It's alright. I'm sure by now your ears are wanting a break from my daily babble, heh heh." Sorin felt nervous when the male across from him stared him in the eye. Shota asked him a question. One that Sorin had been thinking about the whole time. A frown crossed his lips as he pushed himself into the back of his chair, beginning to draw circles upon the table with his finger tip. He then cupped his cheek back into the palm of his hand. The only thoughts that ran through his mind were those pictures of him.

A light sigh escaped his lips. "I...I don't want to take any risks. We should play the game. Who knows who he has around or how he is watching us. As much as I don't want to play this game, I feel I should for now until some kind of loop hole pops up." Shota's words made Sorin think back to his curiosity about Shota's sexuality. Sorin blinked, parting his lips to speak, "Shota are you--" but the rest of his words were cut off by a familiar voice. Sorin sat back suddenly as his beverage was placed before him. His eyes slowly glanced up to another blonde who smiled back at him. Sorin's eyes lit up before he lunged out to cling the male by his waist. "Kaaaay!" He squealed. Kay was popular in school which drew Sorin to him. He was interested to see as to what made the male so popular among their classmates. He was defiantly not disappointed. While Shota spoke to Kay, Sorin eyed the males jelly bands. Sorin wanted to correct his thoughts. He was curious to see why Shota had been added to the group if his interest seemed to be solely into women. Sorin reached a hand out to Shota's wrist when he was handing Kay the menu. A finger looped over a sparkly golden bracket, yanking it harshly.

Grwawr
                      hope that was ok for Sorin and Kay >_<

iRsick

x3 purple
                      x3 glittery purple
                      x3 pink
                      x3 glittery pink
                      x4 glittery yellow
                      x4 glittery gold
                      x3 glittery clear
                      x2 green
                      x2 glittery green
                      x2 limegreen
                      x3 blue
                      x3 dark blue
                      x4 glittery blue

Total = 42

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff