Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tossing off her shoes and cloak onto the sandy shore she dove into the icy blue waves. She could feel each wave as it brushed past her taking more dirt with it every time. "This is so wonderful.." she whispered through a mouthful of the salty water then spuddered and dove into the waves letty the water envelope her.

Hands foreward and feeling under the water she tried to grasps bits of sand and rub them into her skin to take away the matted blood and dirt which by now were stuck to her pale bruised skin. Popping out of the water once more she brushed away her crimson hair from her eyes, and looked up. the sky.. its soo clear..and beautiful..do z. she shut the last thought out of her head, this time she just wanted to forget, and get away.

By now the zombies sent was usal for her though still unpleasant it was a smell she was used to smelling, but the ocean's pure clean spray was so fresh, she couldn't help from taking deep breaths with every thundering crash.

Looking at Sona she smiled, and then laughed. maybe things will start to get better
Tekashi
So-naa
Tekashi
What are they doing? Eh it propbaly isnt important. But I still have to watch them. I guess theres time to go grab my truck, I'll do it. Now you to don't go to far.*he thought to himself*

((yo takashi, we left you in the dust long ago while you were fighting zombies.... so it goes to say you lost us for sure;p))

((I know that its just that no one was posting so I did that to get things moving. Now I'm heading back for my truck, now I lose you.
But you havent seen the last of me. twisted

((hehe okay^^ now I'm imagining the terminator!!! whee sorry it seems we all slowed down, like a little break. I've been gone a bit because my grandma was in the hospital crying ))
* Sona watched Vash enjoy herself. She, too, scrubbed away the hardening grime. Her rags began to come clean in the salty waves. She rubbed the worst out in the waves. She stood chest deep in water and stared up at the sky. It seemed impossibly blue, as if this was the happy ending. A boat would come and take them away, zombies wouldn't exist any more... She and Vash would be good friends, go shopping or watch a movie, enjoy some tea?
Something bumped her arm. She looked over and controlled the sudden horror that over took her. She looked first for Vash who was several feet away swimming in the water. As Vash ducked again into the waves, she grasped the decayed hand from the water and chucked it far far away. Even babe ruth would of been proud of that throw. She shivered in the water, suddenly chilled by a dose of reality. She wanted to scream, but instead she looked purposeful by washing her hair thoroughly. She felt a little unhinged by that reminder of what awaited them, but laid her head back into the water, letting it float a little bit..

What's next... She thought. What would they do?
*Off in the distance the sound of automatic fire... and then a horrid sceam was heard*
Deep spances of blue filled her green eyes till it was all Vash could handle, than she blinked and took it all in again. "Sona... you know its not over.." she said, no longer using the harsh side of her voice to comunicate.

She herself had not been blind to Sona's moves, she knew there was a certain fear, and she knew there was a certain doubt. But also she knew that both of them wanted this nitemare to be over, but some how the power switch wouldn't budge.

(( sorry buisy with school ))
((me too vash!))
* Sona twitched as Vash said it wasn't over. She looked over her shoulder at Vash and gave a small smile..

" When you're clean.. It kinda feels like it could be over.. couldn't it.." She dipped her head back into the water and let the water wash up against her scalp. It's like you could be the shore and let the water take a piece of you away and replace you with a whole new person.

" Maybe we could stay here a few days before we move on? I know how to spear fish.. " She smiled, " It's something me and my father did all the time. . . We lived near the ocean.. I guess thats why I feel like we could make a new beginning here, even when everything feels hopeless.."

She swam over to where Vash treaded water. She hugged her tightly.

" What do you think?" She looked at Vash with her arms lightly clasped around Vash's neck. " I know it's hard to get close to people, because they could die at any moment.. But I think it's dumb to think of it only when disaster strikes. Our loved ones are constantly in danger, everyone must die eventually... We should always savor the moments we have left, zombie or no zombie. I think it's worse to take things forgranted just because things become safe. " She sighed... and loosened her grip a little.

" I know its not over..." She said, " But maybe it'll never be over.. Maybe its up to us to adapt and survive.."

She tread the water next to Vash and peered her. She had let everything loose from the flood gates of her mind... What would Vash think?*
(( I am so so so so sooooo sorry it took me this long. I have been working and moving rooms around with my sis. And I totally spaced this. Of the off chance I remembered I was always on the computer that didnt have my post saved...but anyway i'm sorry. And So-Naa I love your sig! Where did you get it? I would like one similar. Thankies! ))

Jessika sat up and a small shriek escaped her mouth. It was pitch black wherever she was. She whimpered slightly and prayed her eyes would adjust quicker. The memory of her nightmare was still clear in her head. As she thought about it a light sweat broke out over her body. She wondered where she was, it wasn’t the attic it didn't feel right.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and her memory’s started to come back. Along with the despair of not reaching the girls. The fear of being killed by a zombie, and the horror at watching the small girl get murdered. Suddenly Jessika’s eyes got wide, as a thought passed through her mind why the hell am I here? What had she been thinking? This could belong to a zombie! But then again it could belong to a human. Standing up Jess decided she probably didn’t want to take that chance.

She found her pack and pulled it on her back and was almost to the door when she stopped. Why go out in the dark? That was surly suicide. Besides there was nothing alive… well or undead in here. Slowly Jessika set the pack back down and sat on the edge of the bed. She would stay here till morning. In the morning she would start out again. But she couldn’t sleep... not now she couldn’t… it was going to be a long night.
(( I am so so so so sooooo sorry it took me this long. I have been working and moving rooms around with my sis. And I totally spaced this. Of the off chance I remembered I was always on the computer that didnt have my post saved...but anyway i'm sorry. And So-Naa I love your sig! Where did you get it? I would like one similar. Thankies! ))

Jessika sat up and a small shriek escaped her mouth. It was pitch black wherever she was. She whimpered slightly and prayed her eyes would adjust quicker. The memory of her nightmare was still clear in her head. As she thought about it a light sweat broke out over her body. She wondered where she was, it wasn’t the attic it didn't feel right.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and her memory’s started to come back. Along with the despair of not reaching the girls. The fear of being killed by a zombie, and the horror at watching the small girl get murdered. Suddenly Jessika’s eyes got wide, as a thought passed through her mind why the hell am I here? What had she been thinking? This could belong to a zombie! But then again it could belong to a human. Standing up Jess decided she probably didn’t want to take that chance.

She found her pack and pulled it on her back and was almost to the door when she stopped. Why go out in the dark? That was surly suicide. Besides there was nothing alive… well or undead in here. Slowly Jessika set the pack back down and sat on the edge of the bed. She would stay here till morning. In the morning she would start out again. But she couldn’t sleep... not now she couldn’t… it was going to be a long night.
Sullen eyes gazed out at the mourning eye of the moon, the dim light draped down, huantingly passing over the rows stone markers. Underneath this hazy blanket of night Degare took in a deep breath, this was one of the few joys he held dear, only in this den of death and corruption did he feel at peace.. his blood caked hands hung down against the stone cross he held in his arms

Another shriek pierced into the night, he cringed as it flowed through him, no longer did these screams haunt him.. it was the silence that followed. In a vain attempt to block out the thoughts of who or what had met its end under the pale moon he stood, turning his back on its spiteful gaze and dragged toward the wreck still standing by the gates.. if this cemetary was his home, then was that his grave? Close enough

As he drew closer to the cracked wood of the shack he froze, something he had missed before, a bitter sweet scent drifted amoungst the rotten flesh and dryed blood. His eyes widened as he recognized the smell, the hunger, the fear.. who would risk coming to this place, his place, what fool would bargin their life amoungst the tombs of the dead? Quickly he wrapped the torn sleeker aroudn the most visible discrepencies, ensuring his near absent jaw and hollow ribcage were covered with the flimsy material

Cautiously he pressed open the door, scanning over the rubble within, he kept from exposing to much of his tainted flesh as he leaned inward in search of the scents source "Is there somebody.. anybody here?" he tried to keep his rustic voice down, to seem afraid as any human would, dire and in need of help
Jessika was still sitting in the same spot, fear had taken over her body again. She was so scares, she couldn't sleep she could barily think rational thoughts. She drew her long pale legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them settleing her chin in her knees. She heard something and the hairs on the back of her neck raised. The noise was coming steadily closer she held her breath as she looked at the door, then the door slowly opened. And she heard a voice...

"Is there somebody.. anybody here?"

Her breath coming in small gasps she finally forced herself to reply.
"Y...yes..." It couldn't be a zombie....they couldn't talk....could they? She hadn't spent all that much time around them perfering to stay in her nice attic and let them be. She looked around for a weapon just incase, but she really didn't think it was a zombie even if they could speak she doubted they would ask a question like that, if it asked one at all. She slowly got up and moved over in front of the window. The moonlight spilled over her illuminating her, making her bright hair seem brighter, her green eyes filled with fear looked greener. She gazed at the window and saw a faint outline of someone, she waited whoever it was would come in if they wanted to talk to her further, she hoped they did too. It was lonely here and she craved for human contact. As she waited her hand selfconsisly moved to the locket around her neck.
Cautiously he entered, sunken eyes looking over the wreckage, obviously he wasn't so much concerned with what danger this bleeder might present.. only of what would come of his identity being known "Why are you here.. it's dangerous, you shouldn't be here" He was starting to slip out of the 'helpless bleeder' act, his voice hallow and deep, as he swept across the room his eyes fell upon the frail figure in the pale light

"You..." he shook his head, something ached within, like the buzz of an insect it came and passed "I mean.. who are you? This is my.... this graveyard isn't safe" Decidedly he choose not to reveal this as his shack, his graveyard, no human would willingly stay in such a place. The weathed material of the sleeker clung tightly against his skin, still he tried to keep what flesh left exposed in the shade of the moonlight.. it hadn't occured to him that as the material clung to him it visibly jutted inward along his waist
Jess watched as the figure came in a little further...the door being open let in a small breeze which made the light sweat that had appeared on her face become cool, it had a slightly soothing affect on her.
"I...I was running from zombies....and I was tired...so I came here for shelter....i'm sorry..." She twisted her hands nervously as she listened to him speak again...
"My name is Jessika...." Not knowing what else to say her words died off and she stood there wondering what she should do.
"Is this your house?" She finally blurted out then regreted it, what kind of question was that? Silently beraiding herself she stood and waited for whoever or whatever it was to answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff