Bashful Lunatic

Bashful Lunatic

User Image
Name: Octavia Ileana Dalca
OOC:A short post to get us started,
also for Rigid_Senpaii -Ph's benefit.

OCTAVIA.
User Image
Octavia sat above the check-in desk with her legs dangling over the edge, she was cleaning her flail. Occasionally looking up at the door to see if any travelers had opened it.
She was humming herself a tune, and it echoed through the empty structure, bouncing from wall to wall.

Loyal Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Door bursts open, wind harshly running towards the room. A tall, slender, black-haired beauty appears, people anticipating in astonishment, whispering the common question 'Who is she?'

'What can I help you with?' the girl said while squeezing her cigarette-butt.
How should I say it? Here goes nothing "I'm here to join this guild"
'Okay then, please sign this, here' she said while handing me a thick guest-book

>>>Guest Book of Xanthan Guild<<<
Name: Aphrodite Augustine
Race: N/A

after writing all the information needed, I hand her the book and pen, and she gave me my room key number.
Arriving at my room, Pleasant aroma lingered around the room
'Relaxing place, this is' I said to myself, I opened the balcony's door,wind meeting my face, I closed my eyes, Forgetting all of my past that I have left behind

lilix_fantasia's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
[OOC:Assuming that Octavia would still be humming once her business with Aphrodite was concluded...]

-]Ryssa ran a dark hand through her short hair as she approached the door to this guild hall. She had been told by several of the people within the town that this was the best place to perhaps find a little bit of short-term work. "Well Por, this is it," she said, seemingly talking to nobody, "I hope they'll have a room available. This does seem to be a pretty bustling little town..." Her only response was a soft hissing noise that came from the long weapon in her other hand. "Oh hush, you...." she replied, smirking.[-

-]The woman, still relatively young by her race's standards, pushed open the solid door and was greeted by a faint tune that seemed to echo from all over the room. Her smile grew and the young woman entered fully, making her way to what could only be a reception desk. Her eyes glanced over the woman behind it, clearly a human, and she asked, "Excuse me miss, Do you by any chance have a board here for job postings?"[-

Bashful Lunatic

SISTER_OF_X

User Image
OOC:

OCTAVIA.
User Image

Octavia's brows lifted as she watched another stranger enter the Guild. She dropped down to the desk below her, still humming gently. The stranger approached her at the desk and asked about any jobs that may be available. In which Octavia replied, "We sure do. What kind of position were you interested in?"
She looked over the newcomer, her skin was dark and almost looked like scales and she had green hair, which Octavia thought was awesome. She then noticed a weapon in her hand. Octavia could appreciate a good weapon when she saw one, and this particular weapon caught her interest.

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Octaviaaaa

-]Ryssa raised an eyebrow at the reaction the woman gave to her weapon and to the answer. She had assumed that, given her appearance, her question had been direct enough. Seeing as how the glaive in her hand had attracted the woman's attention though, Ryssa began to idly sway the blade back and forth a small amount. She was curious to see if the receptionist would follow the path of the blade with her eyes or maybe even more. It was not a threatening motion by any means, but would be a good way to judge how predatory this woman may or may not be.[-

-]Ryssa then began to smirk and she said, "Well I was more asking about typical adventurer jobs. This is a guild hall, is it not?" Not wanting to sound rude though she added, "If there's none of that type though...maybe you could tell me what positions you have open?"[-

Bashful Lunatic

SISTER_OF_X

User Image
OOC:

OCTAVIA.
User Image

Octavia watched intently as the weapon swayed back and forth, admiring the jagged blades edges. She could tell this glaive was created by a talented blacksmith, much like her former father figure, 'Sir'.
To the untrained eye Octavia's stance would have seemed dismissive, but she was definitely ready for anything the stranger could throw at her, although she highly doubted a person would come to place of peace to randomly massacre a stranger.

The traveler smirked and asked about an adventurers occupation. Octavia already liked her.
"We have a position open for a protector, which would involve patrolling the guild, inside and out and making sure no trouble starts, or if you were more interested.. we could use someone to go and hunt for our banquets. There are a few other options, but nothing that'd interest you, I'd assume." Octavia said in a kind tone before continuing, "I'm Octavia, Overseer of the Xanthan Guild. Pleasure to meet you, what's your name?"

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Octaviaaaa

-]Ryssa was watching the girl's reaction carefully and noticed that she seemed to be very well trained, indeed. She put off an air of nonchalance, but was quite clearly ready for action if something should go down. It was very impressive to the young Drow woman. She listened to the description of the offered jobs and thought that the role of a protector would sever her well. It wouldn't be the first time she had taken on such a job. "Well you never know, Miss Octavia," she replied, "what positions would arouse someone's interest..." She paused for a moment to give the woman a warm smile and then said, "Call me Ryssa, by the way." The woman then waited, hoping Octavia would go into detail on some of the other jobs. available.[-

Bashful Lunatic

SISTER_OF_X

User Image
OOC:

OCTAVIA.
User Image
The woman introduced herself as Ryssa and seemed like she wanted to hear more about the positions available. The drow woman smiled at Octavia while she waited for a reply.
Octavia smiled back at Ryssa, "We also have positions for bartenders and house keepers. If you were interested?" Octavia replied, "Would you like a tour? It might help you find your bearings and decide what you'd like to do. In the mean time you can take the suite on the second floor, free of charge." She continued, as she gestured for Ryssa to follow her.

Octavia came out from behind the check-in desk, her flail swinging lightly beside her hip and her red-laced boots squeaked quietly as she began walking toward the Guild's marble bar. "The Guild actually has quite a few residents, most of them like to keep to themselves, swim in the lake; that sort of thing. I'll show you the lake later, if you didn't pass it on your way in. It's quite a sight." She said to Ryssa, as she began showing her around the grounds.

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Octaviaaaa

-]As the woman continued, talking about the other positions available, Ryssa remained quiet and listened intently. It was a rather short list, but in reality any of the jobs would be fine. She was not too self-absorbed to accept a job cleaning, though bartending may be a bit difficult, depending on the types of drinks they had here. If she had to guess it was probably mostly just ale. Ryssa did actually gasp in surprise, though, when she was offered a room for free. "My, that is very generous of you, Miss Octavia," she replied, moving to follow after the woman. She took a good look at Octavia, giving her a once-over as the woman stepped out from behind the desk. The flail caught her attention for sure, because even in her travels she hadn't seen many people who specialized in it. It would be interesting to see this woman practice. As Ryssa followed along, taking in her surroundings, she listened to the woman's guiding. "I had noticed it when I came in," Ryssa said, "Now that I know it's open for use, though, I look forward to taking a dip.Ryssa's gaze rested on the woman for a moment, wondering if "showing the lake" meant that she might go for a swim as well. That could wait, though, since they had only just started the tour.[-

Bashful Lunatic

SISTER_OF_X

User Image
OOC:

OCTAVIA.
User Image

Octavia wasn't sure about Ryssa, or what occupation she might be suited for. She decided to keep her close though, Ryssa intrigued her in a way she couldn't explain.
The woman thanked Octavia for her generosity and followed close behind her. "It's my pleasure." Octavia replied. She could feel a gaze on her flail as they walked, but she didn't let it phase her.

As they got to the bar Octavia explained it a little more in detail. "We try to serve all kinds of drinks and bar meals here, no matter what kind of strange tastes our guests have." She chuckled, as she grabbed a damp cloth from over the bar and wiped down the brown, marble top. Octavia straightened up the stools as she continued speaking to Ryssa. "As for house keepers, it's a lot more simple. All the rooms are self contained, so all keepers really have to do is laundry and occasionally topping up the guests linen cupboard with fresh towels and things. When guests check-out that's when a full clean would have to be done."

Octavia then guided Ryssa toward the lounge where most guests come to relax and read a good book. It was set with a fireplace and plenty of comfy couches. "This place is pretty self explanatory." Octavia said, and continued back out to the foyer and up the stairs. "Straight down the hall you'll find the banquet hall, which I think I mentioned earlier. We don't use it too often."
The two women continued walking down the hall and up a second set of stairs toward Ryssa's suite. Octavia nodded and smiled at any guests or workers they passed by, before coming to a stop at the suite's door. "Here's your key, make yourself at home." Octavia said as she tossed the room key to Ryssa. "I'm just going to go get dressed and I'll meet you in the foyer in a few minutes." She continued before heading back to her master suite on the third floor.

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Octaviaaaa

-]Ryssa followed along after the woman, nodding in understanding as she listened to he guide's explanations of the rooms and the jobs. It certainly sounded like she wouldn't be well suited for the position as a bartender. Of the available options, it sounded like being a "Protector" would work best for her. Before she realized it though, Ryssa was being handed the key to the room in front of her and Octavia had wandered off. The woman mentioned something about getting dressed, which was curious since she already was. It then dawned on Ryssa that the woman had probably meant for swimming. Going off of that assumption, the young woman entered her room, looking about in amazement at the generous size of the suite she had been given. After a few minutes worth of exploring the room, Ryssa began to undress, stripping out of her armor and setting it out for later. She also removed her outer clothing so she was in more suitable swimming attire and then put her red robes back on. With her glaive in hand once more, since she never seemed to leave it behind, Ryssa left her room to head down to the foyer. Her door was locked, of course, and the key was tucked away in the now closed mouth of the serpent figurehead on her glaive.[-

Bashful Lunatic

SISTER_OF_X

User Image
OOC:

OCTAVIA.
User Image
Octavia made her way down to the foyer to meet Ryssa. She had dressed into a silk, brown, sun dress with her swimming attire underneath and two cotton towels were slung over her forearm. She looked over the foyer and spotted Ryssa standing by the door, her glaive still in her hand. Octavia approached her and said, "Oh good, you're dressed. I realized I probably didn't make it obvious we were going to the lake." She laughed, before pulling the lever to open the front gates, the huge door heaved itself upward and a thin layer of water covered the entrance like a waterfall. The women stepped through it, yet oddly weren't drenched.
"There's a spell on the water you see, the Ancients placed it so that only spirits would leave a trail of water behind them. A sort of alarm system really." Octavia told Ryssa.

They made their way down to the lake, which was glowing deep blue in colour, and had a fine mist of heat on it's surface. They found a good spot on the bank beneath the trees, where Octavia lied the towels down for them. "The water's rarely cold, but it's a nice temperature. Are you up for it?" She said. Octavia then pulled her sundress up and over her head to reveal a tight, red one-piece swimsuit which modestly complimented the size of her bosom. She made her way to the water and gracefully glided into it, letting out a refreshing breath as the water reached her neckline. "C'mon Ryssa, the water's lovely."

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Octaviaaaa

-]Ryssa watched the woman approach, her eyes sliding over Octavia's form as she took in the sight of her. The woman seemed quite different in this light, airy outfit Ryssa was of the mind that she had indeed guessed right about the intended destination, and let out a sigh of relief. It made her own state of dress seem more valid, after all. When Octavia reached where Ryssa was standing she replied, "Fortunately I was able to put it together. I'm glad that I was right." As she was led outside, Ryssa paid close attention tot he working of the main gate. It was certainly an interesting combination of the mechanical and the arcane. "I see...That is quite a wonder, for sure."[-

-]When they stopped their short journey at the shore of the lake and Octavia set to laying out the towels, Ryssa took a moment to plant the butt of her glaive in the sand, deep enough that it would stand up without falling. "This is quite the beautiful sight, Miss Octavia," Ryssa mentioned, gazing out at the water. As she looked back at her guide, she saw that the woman had removed her outer cover, revealing a bright red swimsuit that hugged the woman's curves. Ryssa cleared her throat and said, "I...I am. It's reassuring to hear that the water is warm. I would have had a bit of trouble if it was a cold water lake." Trying not to stare at the woman, Ryssa removed her robes, revealing her undergarments which consisted solely of wrapped bandages at her chest and below the waist. It also revealed that the fine scales covered her entire body, not just her arms and face. She followed Octavia out into the water until it was about to her waist and then dove in towards the woman.[-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff