Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
”zhis is Dr. Friedmann, Ms. Sinclair.” She knew from her files this one might be a bit timid, and was brought here for her interesting past that brought about her fears. Slowly she opened the door, so not to scare her. Before the doctor was the girl whose image she became familiar with the picture in the file. She seemed to shrink into herself at her gaze. It was understanding, with the patients here being traumatized in some way, making their inner primal creatures come to life.
Fear, which was this dastardly place specialized in. How the doctor got a job here, she had no idea. Her specialty was more in the physical realm than the psychological realm. In fact she had terrible fears herself. And yet here she was, gazing at this scared creature shying from her eyes. Dr. Friedmann’s headache got worse.
“Don’t ve zo frightened, today iz vhere ve introduze ourzelvez and for our firz check up.”

Cutie-Pie

User Image

η a t h a n i ε ℓxxє v α η s
                                                xxxxxxxxdon't leave me...

Nathaniel sat against the wall in his dark and dingy room. He hadn't spoken since his brother's death and hadn't planned on breaking that streak any time soon. His eyes wandered from behind overgrown strands of hair over the empty room -- save for the untouched bed in the corner. That bed had been moved so many times he lost count, but the farther away it was, the more room he had. It wasn't like he could sleep in it anyway, beds, like many other things, no longer brought him comfort. Nate sighed. Every moment he breathed was a reminder that he could just as easily cease to live.

click. click. click. The heels of his doctor echoed down the hall. He pressed harder against the wall. What did they have planned for him? Would they ask about Jordan? 'Oh please, Jordan. I didn't mean to. Please don't come back for me. Please. Please. Please. PLEA--.'

knock knock.

Nathaniel flinched away from the door and fiddled for his notepad and pencil that he'd kept under his bed -- his only form of communication. 'Company is nice..' he reminded himself. The boy shakily stood and turned the knob of the door, quick to step back to create distance from the two. He examined the woman, and if his eyes were visible, you'd swear they were about to fall out of his head. She didn't look like any doctor he'd ever seen before. His eyes wandered over her twice -- maybe three times before he could finally look her in the eye. She was pretty...but he'd had bad experiences with pretty. She also looked like the type to anger easily. Oh, God he couldn't handle short fuses. What if she got angry that he didn't speak, like his parents? He would ruin their relationship before it could even begin! The boy chewed on the inside of his cheek and looked down. 'No sense in not trying,' he figured. Nate scribbled a message onto his notepad and tore the page, stretching his arm out to hand it to her. His fingernails were practically bloody stubs, the nail bitten down halfway through his finger.

"Are you going to fix me?" the note read.

And I'm chained like a slave, trapped in the dark
                                                Slammed all the locks, death calls my name
                                                And it seems I've been burned alive

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
►Nariko◄
☣☠☢✄☏
We have a emergency
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You won't leave me right...? I know you'll stay with your father forever..."

The figure in the corner of the room shook for a few seconds and then gasped opening her eyes widely. "A dream...it was only a dream" Nariko thought slowly catching her breath. She hugged her knees and let her head hang low closing her eyes. The images and the feelings flooded in, Nariko chained in the basement screaming and crying for help that never came. Eric stabbing her in the neck with some kind of fluid that would knock her out while other people come over. It was unthinkable how Nariko stayed alive before someone noticed her missing. But she made it...taken out that hell just to be thrown into another. Not much is told about her time in the basement...but people can guess by her phobias, scarred body, and what Eric drew in court.

The tears ran down Nariko's face as she silently cried. She made a promise to herself that no one would see her this broken...this exposed. It is unknown to what she will act like in front of the doctors or the other patients. Speaking of patients Nariko remembered there was a day room where they can talk and make friends. "Like I'm going to make friends in this place..." she thought slowly getting herself on her feet. "But I should check it out...I haven't left this room since I got here." Nariko slowly walked to the door at the day room. It was rather bright...but a feeling of comfort came over Nariko. But the comfort turned into anxiety when Nariko spotted a male.

OutOfChocolate; Hope it's good :3
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira looked at the woman at her door for just a moment before averting her eyes. She was never really able to meet another persons gaze for too long. The eyes were said to be windows into the soul. She wanted to keep her withering soul hidden from the world. The woman had a very odd accent, she guessed that she was German or Austrian. Staring down at the pillow she tried to force herself to relax, nothing bad was going to happen! At least not yet. Closing her eyes she pushed her emotions back into the cold shell she had made for them. When she opened her eyes again there was not a single trace of fear or emotion on her face. She was very good at putting on a mask. "I'm sure it is a pleasure to meet you Dr. Friedmann," she muttered, slowly standing in her corner. Against her will she continued to clutch the pillow, her hands trembling ever so slightly. "I'm not frightened, let's just get this over with."

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
Love is like a bullet in the head
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia was a little surprised when her new patient opened the door for her. That was sweet of him! She was very cautious when she stepped into the room, she was not sure how he would react to her presence and she did not want to push him. She stayed quiet as the other examined her, she was pretty sure he was making sure she was not a threat to him. Her own eyes wandered over his body to check for a threatening posture or a weapon that he could use against her. All he seemed to have was a notebook and a pencil though. His file had mentioned that he did not speak so that must have been how he communicated now. Her eyes tracked his movements when he began to scribble something on the paper. I am going to get him to speak one day, she thought to herself. Trying not to cringe at the condition of his fingers, she gingerly reached out and took the paper. Her chest tightened slightly at his written words. Was she going to fix him? That was a hard question to answer.

"No," she said softly, her accent caressed the word so it came out in a soothing tone. She wanted him to stay calm. "I am not going to fix you Mr. Evans. I cannot fix you because you are not broken. I am here to help you overcome your fears, and learn to live a relatively normal life." Elethia smiled softly at him and tucked the note into her pocket. It was true, he was not broken. Everyone had fears it was automatic usually. A learned defense the body obtains to keep itself from becoming harmed. If someone did not have fears then they were foolish. Some peoples fears were just too intense though or they were learned through traumatic events. This is what she had to cure. "Would you like some coffee?" she asked, offering him the full thermos.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
‘Not frightened hmmm?’ She took note how the patient was clutching her pillow like a security blanket. When writing up a report, it would have to stated. The doctor gave a smile and patted the girl on the back in reassurance. “Ok zhen, letz get started!” she spoke softly to the girl. For some reason, maybe it was the way Aneira held herself, Dr. Friedmann was reminded of her dove. How they first met on that fateful day in that little hearse. How timid the little dove was when she found it in the casket, pecking the eyes out of the poor unfortunate soul that resided in it. And how it took almost forever to coax the little bird to trust the young doctor (having to mutilate the corpse and use pieces of its flesh). It was curious even now that the bird created a strange habit of messing with patients during surgery, playing in their gapping wounds like some morbid bird bath. Oh, how she loved her little “GiGi”.
She mentally snapped herself out of the blissful daydream, headache getting worse and a strange sense of loneliness setting in. Aiyonna walked over to the bed, and patted the course fabric. “Come, Fräulein. Ve need to tezt your pulze, and vour lungz. Zhen aftervard I can azzist you to zhe day room zo vou may meet zhe other patientz.
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira did not move from her spot. She did not trust this doctor, there was something odd about her but she could not tell what yet. It worried her and her mind ordered her to run while she had the chance. Her eyes shifted to the door that the woman had left open. It might be easy, it would be hard for the other to run fast in her heels. How long would it take her to get to the lobby? To the front entrance? Where would she even go after that? The thought made her go cold. She had no where to go... This was her home for now no matter how much she hated it. Sighing softly she slowly walked towards the doctor. Her bare feet padded over the cold tiles. Pausing by the bed she slowly sat,as far away from the other as she could. Her chin rested on the edge of her pillow and she merely stared at the woman.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir was half on his way to the staff room when he was stopped by a small voice calling his name. He turned on his heals to face Nurse Evangline. Another greeting this morning, he nodded in response. Kaspir often wondered if the staff tried to talk to him just to be civil, or if they were trying to stay on his good side. Kaspir wasn't very social when he didn't want to be. And right now, all he wanted was some coffee. He smelled tea in the girls thermos and frowned. At least she isn't brewing it here. He thought to himself.
"If you happen to know, is Shizuka here already?" her question was answered before kaspir opened his mouth. Shizuka had pushed a staff member on the ground and continued to curse down the hallway. Kaspir smiled and pointed in her direction. "There she is." he said.
Kaspir looked down at his empty coffee mug and started to walk away when another greeting came his direction. Damn it. He thought. He turned to face Dr. Percival, who was eying Evangline's cinnabon bag. He nodded his head in the direction of the bag for her to see what he wanted. The cold coffee mug reminded him of what he wanted. Kaspir finally started to walk away toward the staff room, ignoring any more "Good mornings"
Kaspir reached the staff room and was welcomed by a full pot of coffee, he smiled and began to refill his mug. He picked up his clipboard that he had left on the counter the previous night. He had one official patient, Hikari, but he also saw that Jak had no doctor yet. He would pay them both a visit today. He would start with Hikari, her room was on this floor. Kaspir began to make his way along the circular hallway toward her room, sipping coffee as he goes.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count: 2

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Ⓕⓔⓛⓘⓒⓘⓣⓨ Ⓔⓥⓐⓝⓖⓛⓘⓝⓔ

"There she is."

Felicity sighed as she heard the cursing and yelling of Shizuka. "I can't believe I actually work for this women..." she thought seeing Kaspir glance at her bag her eyes down to it "Hey!" she shouted smacking the hand that was trying to steal her breakfast. Felicity turned to see Seger, her lips pouted "OH! Dr. Percival.." Felicity felt a bit bad for smacking his hand, they had one one lovely thing in common...sweets. Well cinnamon rolls for Segar. Felicity openned the bag and rumbled through it grabbing a nice size cardboard box with the company logo "I bought two on accident...so you can have this one" well it was for later but what the hell. Felicity then took the bag with the lone cinnabon and placed it on a counter. She then grabbed her thermos and keys "Well if you excuse me.." she spoke making her way to the doorway.

Taking a few steps anyone who wasn't watching her heard a loud "ACK!" and thump. Felicity tripped on her own two feet and ending up spilling her tea everywhere. "Clumsy Fe strikes again..." she thought groaning getting back up. She called over Robert to clean it up and for a answer Felicity got the most creepiest wink and smile. "What a perv..." she picked out her now broken thermos and tossed it.

Walking down the hall she stopped at a good distance from Shizuka "I'll just wait here till shes done seeing Johanna" she stood leaning against a wall.

OutOfChocolate; Didn't show any of clumsy Felicity last role play xD so I thought I would throw this in.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Shizuka frowned at the German girl, her thick accent sounded like claws scratching on a chalkboard. She had a hard enough time dealing with patients. But one with accents? It was too much for this Japanese woman. But Then she reminded herself of who this girl looked like and she was able to shrug her thoughts off.
"It's never too early for any of...Zat." Shizuka's Japanese accent made any attempt at German sound horrid, but she wasn't going to make this girl cry or huddle in a corner to cover her ears and scream curses at her....Yet. Shizuka cleared her throat with a strong cough as if to make it seem like her attempt was from having a frog in her throat.
"Its morning medicine time. Let me see you're pretty little shoulder..." Shizuka often said this to all of the patients in the morning. Of course there were few occasions where things didn't exactly go....That way. She was always supposed to plunge the needle in the shoulders, but Shizuka has had instances that she's done it to someones wrist, arm, leg, hell even the neck. She still got the same results, and she found it more enjoyable to tell people they were getting injections in the neck, but it WAS Kaspir's orders. At least until the patients picked a fight with Shizuka and made everything more interesting.
Shizuka wasn't as strong as everyone thought she was in strength, sure she could easily toss a patient like Johanna, Vigeau, or Hikari over her shoulder or throw them to a wall...But struggles rarely turned into fist fights, any scuffles were just a few minutes of a power struggle. She had never really lost a power struggle before except for a few occasions. Shizuka almost shuddered at the memory, it was her favorite patient Hikari, she had gone into one of her religious episodes in the day room and had punched another patient and broke her nose when the patient tried to touch her as a sign of friendliness. Hikari had already scuffled with several other nurses, doctors, and janitors before a very unhappy, but intrigued Kaspir was able to detain her. Perhaps that's why Hikari was still alive, Shizuka certainly knew it wasn't because Hikari was Shizuka's favorite. For all Shizuka knew, this look alike of her dear brother would be her new favorite given some time.
Shizuka's hands fumbled around in her pocket's as she looked for a syringe and a vial of the morning medicine. It was some different medicine today, something that Kaspir had came up with not too long ago, what it exactly did, Shizuka didn't know. Didn't care. As long as it got....Results. if anyone could call it that.Kaspir was especially giddy with the arrival of the new patients like Johanna, and had shut himself in the pharmacy for three weeks, at the end of that third week when the next day the new patients were to arrive, Kaspir came out of the pharmacy, and Shizuka saw the biggest, brightest, creepiest smile on Kaspir's face that she hadn't seen in a long time. The thought made Shizuka shake her head suddenly. She had worked here in the institution for a long time, and had worked alongside Kaspir for even longer. How or why she was still even here was beyond her. Thinking about anything that Kaspir does made Shizuka wish she would have stayed in Japan. But there was now way she would be able to leave here, despite the everyday B.S. Shizuka was able to get her entertainment. And that's all that mattered.
She found the syringe and vial and pulled them out of her pocket, taking the safety off the syringe by biting it off, Shizuka filled the syringe slowly after sticking the needle in it, the liquid of the vial had a disgusting yellow tint to it, almost puss like. A bitter look twisted on Shizuka's face. Maybe it really was too early. It's never too early... Shizuka made the thought repeat in her head over and over again as if to make it more true.
She went close to Johanna who was still rubbing her eyes. "I'm going to have to do this slowly now, this medicine is sensitive. But it will help calm you're fear's down." Her lie almost made her snicker. She was slightly disappointed that the girl wasn't cowering in fear like her brother would have been. She had done the same thing to her brother many times before, banging on the door loud enough to wake him up. He would wake up screaming.
Ah, but this was just the beginning of the day, it wasn't even 10:00 yet...Shizuka would inject fear into this girl long before that time came.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
He said I have to bleed out the ˚˚ s ι и ˚˚ ]But it g r o w s b a c k So I must let it out EVERYDAY
But I cant let it out... with these white coats and DEMONS surrounding me.
I dont want to be PUNISHED I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL! They t-told me I was a SINNER.. Possessed by the... DEVIL I have to be burned by the fires of... ✕ (H)(E)(L)(L) In order for my soul... to be cleansed before I am... DROWNED In the grace of GOD .

Hikari mumbled something to herself hearing voices that she knew weren't hers, she had been staring at the wall for hours, there was no clocks or windows in the room, her sense of time was gone. All she knew in this room was the TV that kaspir had put in when she first came here. But every time she turned it on hoping to see something, anything that would be a sign of life outside the institution, was lost to the static and white noise. Was it some kind of trick? She could hear voices coming from it, and laughter. She could see children playing outside and running up to their parents and hugging them, or maybe she was just insane. As she heard footsteps walk past her room, she felt a shiver go up her spine, she could already feel the needle piercing her skin. The drugs taking their intoxicating effect on her. Although she wasn't afraid of many of the doctors or nurses as much as she was of Kaspir, she would often be paired up with two or more doctors and nurses when there was an...Interesting day. Last time she had been strapped down onto a slab next to someone else, she didn't remember. She didn't wake until..Who knows how many days later. All she remembered was that they laughed and taunted her, clutched at her ankles as she tried to run away. She couldn't get away. It was only by the grace of the drugs finishing their course that she woke up again. But she wouldn't mind if she didn't wake up at all. She had contemplated what it would be like to take her own life, but she couldn't do it, she had tried so many times to wrap her bed sheet around her neck and hang herself. But she would be sent to those demons. "Suicide is a sin." Hikari reminded herself. She would dive into a never ending dream, being drowned and burned by the fires of hell as those demons whispered things to her. That would be a worse hell then this institution.
she glared over at her unopened door, waiting for someone, anybody to come through there. Many doctors had come through, Kaspir, Alex, Seger, and even more nurses. She had been able to creep all of them out at least slightly enough, but these were different freak's. Far different from sinners like her. They were fascinated with her, and all of her fear's like they were some kind of cruel game that was being played in her head and they had the controllers.
Why couldn't she of stayed at that mansion? Even if Alexandria would have....
"Isabella..." Hikari whispered her adoptive sisters name. Did she think of Hikari? Probably not. Was she just as crazy as her? Probably. Isabella had been put through the same thing that Hikari had been through....Or had she? Hikari had shoved many memories of her adoptive parents into the back of her mind, whenever she tried to think back to the past her mind always came up with blanks, maybe Isabella had been treated well and Hikari different because she was a sinner. Hikari looked up and stared at the ceiling for awhile as if trying to gather her thoughts, but when she opened her mouth to speak her thoughts something completely different came out. "What will you do to me today?" Hikari whispered into the air, She wished she could have a nice doctor or nurse, at least someone who cared about their patients. But Kaspir had a cold stare, a mocking voice, and no one could protect her from him. Perhaps this was her punishment for being a sinner. This is the punishment for not letting out the sin everyday like she was supposed to. If she could only find something sharp...She looked down at herself and saw the many scar's that riddled her legs, wrists, arms, and chest from where she had cut herself, she used anything she could get her hands on, glass, razors, or if she could sharpen something she would use that. Hikari looked over to the door that was in the back of her room, It was the day room, but Hikari hadnt been allowed out of there since her last "episode." Or maybe the door was unlocked and she could...Hikari shook her head. "There are sinners out there." she almost hissed the words. She would have to be dragged out into the day room, which Hikari was sure Kaspir would do in an instant. Or worse and bring the sinners to her...But they were already all around her, the footsteps never ended. The voices never stopped talking to her. Would she have another "episode?" She heard whispers from the other doctors and nurses on how she would go into a religious fervor for days on end, and it would creep everyone out. And no one knew how to stop it, not even Kaspir. "I have to let out the sin... Hikari thought out loud. If she could just do that...Then she wouldn't have another episode. Or that's what she kept telling herself. But she didn't want to get in trouble, she didn't want to feel water hitting her face, it felt like acid on her skin just like that holy water. "Because I'm a sinner... Hikari continued to be lost in her own thoughts, completely checked out of reality.

I am your nightmare..

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ℑѻɦӓɳɳӓ Ҟӓ

little child, be not afraid
xthough rain pounds harshly against the glass
xxlike an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
xxxI am here tonight

Johanna's eyes widened a bit hearing the word medicine and shoulder in the same sentence. Why do they always use needles? why not pills? Johanna thought to herself, resting her brush down on the small night table beside her bed. Her eyes fell upon the sharp needle that was filling up with a disgusting looking liquid. "A-Are you sure that's safe to put in my body?" She nervously asked, her fingers sliding the shoulder of her shirt up. The female continued to watch the needle before shaking her head and backing off. Tugging the arm of the shirt back down. "I can't, I don't think it's safe. I won't do it." Johanna argued and peered toward the day room door. She knew it was unlocked at this time, maybe if she just got out there she would be safe?

Contemplating the idea of running from Shizuka, she sighed and looked to the ground. If she did that, the doctors would all find out, Dr.Scarlet would probably hate her, make things much worse for her. Johanna sat down on the bed, her hands balled in to fists. Even though Shizuka hadn't said much about her refusal, she still felt defeated. She felt she had no choice in the matter, which was, the absolute truth.

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flashx
illuminates your tear-stained facexx
I am here tonightxxx

Cutie-Pie

User Image

η a t h a n i ε ℓxxє v α η s
                                                xxxxxxxxdon't leave me...

No, I am not going to fix you Mr. Evans. I cannot fix you because you are not broken. I am here to help you overcome your fears, and learn to live a relatively normal life.'Then you're in for one hell of a ride,' he thought. 'A long ride.' Lord, if he had to stay locked up in this room for the rest of his life he'd probably just off himself. Nate swallowed at the sight of her smile and directed his gaze elsewhere. He couldn't seem to get over how she wasn't at all what he'd expected -- he had expected a man strong enough to subdue him if things got out of hand or something; after all, he was in an institution, surely most people here were borderline crazy.

At the sight of the thermos, Nate felt his insides growl lowly. It wouldn't exactly satisfy his hunger, but hey. At least he wouldn't need to worry about feeling like crap because of his lack of sleep. Maybe accepting something from her would set them on good terms; maybe it would make her go easy on him. Nate knew how people overcame fears -- he heard the screams. It wouldn't be pleasant. He reached for the coffee and gently took it from her grasp, giving a nod of thanks as he did. He screwed the cap off and took a sip. ”Mm,” he sighed with satisfaction. He then furrowed his brow, slightly upset that he'd made any noise at all. If she got him to talk, she'd ask about Jordan. If she found out about Jordan... Nate fiercely shook the thought away and crossed the room to his bed, tossing his notepad and pencil on his pillow. He swept his arm toward the neatly made bed, offering her a seat and sitting after(if) she did. It was nice to have company, he thought. Certainly company he didn't feel completely related and certainly company he almost didn't want, but company nonetheless.

Taking another gulp of the coffee, he set the thermos on the floor next to the bed. He began writing again. Conversation would prove to be difficult, it seemed. If only she could understand with a simple look...

What am I in for, doc?" he showed her the notepad.

And I'm chained like a slave, trapped in the dark
                                                Slammed all the locks, death calls my name
                                                And it seems I've been burned alive

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

A slight growl in anger was given as his hand was smacked away, he looked toward the girl as she looked at him. Giving a smirk as she realized who had tried to take her food away from her. He had a pretty good idea that he would get his way, he usually did. This is when Felicity pulled a box from the bag and handed over the bun. Smiling in delight, Seger took it from the box and nodded toward her in thanks before heading out of the staff room. He was headed down the hall toward the small set of stairs leading to the second and third floors.Suddenly he heard Felicity's voice cry out and a loud thump, as she stumbled forward, spilling tea all over the floor. He looked back, unable to hold back a laugh before quickly pacing forward, back on his mission to the third floor.

Climbing the stairs, he reached the top floor and headed straight in to his office that was held on the left side from the stairs. He placed his bag on to the oak wood desk and began to dig through it, pulling out a circular pen holder and a bunch of writing utensils, placing them on the right side of his desk. Seger then pulled a stress ball out, the picture on it being a face that had blood dripping from it's lips, he placed it beside the pen holder. What also resided in the bag was a white board, where he could note things that needed to be done and easily remember. Quickly it was hung on the wall, held up by a few tacks.

Sitting down at his desk chair, the male leaned back, pulling the clipboard up to read it. His next patient was a young girl in her twenties who apparently had a bit of an attitude. He smirked, looking to her picture, what fun this would be. After checking up the room of the patient he stood, heading out of his office and down the hallway. Seger reached the door of room 3A and began to unlock it. He didn't give a damn about a patients privacy, he liked to do things his way, even if it got him in trouble a lot of the time. Dr. Percival entered the room, only to find it empty. Letting out a sigh he gave a look around, her room was spotless. He remembered reading something about Nariko having a phobia of being dirty.

When realizing the options he had right now, Percival couldn't help but smile ear to ear. He headed back to his office, calling the janitor down, asking him to mess the room up, even just a little bit. After the janitor had done so, he paraded back in to the patients room to look at the newly made mess. Seger smacked his hands together, proud of the work Robert had done. The male sat down on the bed, awaiting Nariko's return. He wanted to see the look on the young girls face, what would her reaction be?

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Zepar-Sama

Eloquent Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
⊴⊴⊴ ȡɽ. ζʯʈɦѯɽɑɳ Ͼɑȡɑѵѯɽ ⊵⊵⊵
User ImageUser Image
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Tea had been Lutheran's salvation in the odd Hospital. He had a tiny kettle, enough to boil two… maybe three cups of water if he was lucky. He had an old style Chinese tea pot with fantastical images of dragons carefully hand panted on to it. Kaspir was a devote worshipper of coffee from what he understood, so he kept his tea in his office, or in his own personal black and orange mug he had picked up from the dollar store one Halloween. The less he had to cross paths with the bizarre man, the better his day was.

His long fingers trailed over the slightly cream colored paper he kept his patient's notes on. "Hikari Chou" He said softly, before shuffling through his papers. She was a problem, rambling on about sinners and the like. He had never been a religious man, finding it to be the opium of the masses, as Marx once said. He believed that Ms. Chou's case was no different. His specialties touched on more delicate subjects that aren’t talked about in polite company… like deformity and rotting things. They made him feel warm inside, made him feel in control of something. He closed her file with a snap, it ringing slightly in the small office, as he finished his tea and picked up a clip board… it was time he made his daily visit to Ms. Chou.

He walked out of his office, closing the door behind him with a quiet click, his heels making more of a sound on the tiles, than the door made. He had a gut feeling she would be in her room, but he was a man of science, so that meant nothing. With a quick 'tap tap' sound on the door before opening it, he walked in. "Ah, Ms. Chou, I'm here for a routine check up. May I take a seat?" He said while motioning to a chair in the room.
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Treating Patients of: Seplophobia, Dysmorphophobia, Molysmophobia or Molysomophobia, Cleithrophobia, Poinephobia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff