Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Skylar i'm not looking for all this again, at least not yet. I've waited 10,000 years for you and i can wait another 10,000 years. All that matters right now is that your safe and that your happy.*looks at the pictures and dress* These are things that remind me of how badly my mistakes have hurt me so i try to fix them and make the world better again
"Mistakes...? What do you mean?" She asked cautiously. She was relieved at his response nonetheless.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I made a mistake that got my wife Ishtar killed 10,000 years ago. I did something stupid and it killed her and i've been trying to atone for what i did for the last 10,000 years.
Skylar wanted to ask what the mistake was but she didn't think Raquel wantes to share so she let it slide. With a side glance at the things she left the room, "This manor needs some brightening up," she declared, getting ready to fix the place up.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*watches skylar leave the room and leaves a minute later and head back to my room and tells skylar that if she needs anything, just call my name and i will be there. goes into my room and listens to the world and everything that lives on the world*
Skylar opened a lot of windows to let sunlight in. She dusted of some things and found the kitchen too. In a couple of hours most of the manor was spotless and bright enough to see but dim enough not to be blinded. She thought about calling him when she found no food in the kitchen but decided against it knowing he must be busy with something. Not wanting to disturb him Skylar decided on finding something to eat the next day and went to her room.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*when the moon rose that night, Raquel unfurled his wings and flew closer to the moon and took in the moonlight which gave him more power* It feels good out tonight and.....*he stops talking as he feels a sharp pain in his chest and looks down to see him bleeding and then he falls right out of the sky and crashes into the ground right outside Skylar's window and lays there bleeding and unconscious*
Skylar was sleeping when she heard something fall outside her window. Instinctively she grabbed a gun by her bed and rubbed her eyes walking to the window. She looked at the ground and dropped the fun, realizing who it was. Skylar pulled Raquel in through the window and saw blood bleeding through his shirt. she took it of and gasped softly seeing vthe his bloody chest. She started to panic but got some water to wipe the blood but it was no use. "How to stop the blood," she didn't know if human procedures would work but she pressed a wet towel to hos chest with a little pressure, "Raquel?" She called as if that would work.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Raquel slowly wakes up after hearing his name and looks up 2 see Skylar looking down at him and suddenly realized that he had been shot with a celestial bullet made from mythrill* "is that you skylar"says Raquel in a shaky voice
Skylar sighed in relief and smiled, "Yes..." She lost her smile as soon as it came and frowned, "Someone shot you," she was determined to go outside and find out who but the blood would start again if Skylar gave away the pressure, "You should be more careful," she was worried because she knew normal bullets had little to no use against demons but this seemed to have a lot of effect on Racquel.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*gently holds one of Skylar's hands and weakly smiles* I'll be fine once you get the mythrill bullet out of my chest and i just wanted to say thank you for being here with me Skylar*smiles and then passes out cold from the pain and body goes limp and starts going cold*
Skylar started to smile again but stopped when he passed out. She didn't want to do it but she feared he was going to die if she didn't. Sky took the towel off and ran her hand across the hole in his chest. She pulled it out and winced at the blood starting all over again. She put it aside and went back to stopping the blood failing to keep calm as she felt Raquel grow colder. She wiped a tear from her face once in a while waiting.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
* Raquel's body starts to glow white and grow warmer and the blood stops flowing and the hole seals up and he starts to come to. he blinks he eyes a couple times* "sky is that you"he says shakely. *he slowly sits up and holds Sky in his arms gently and smiles happily that she's safe and not hurt* I'm sorry for not telling you that people and things want me dead because I'm a special kind of being. I'm the son of Lucifer and one of God's highest ranked Angels. If they kill me they will be able to grab my power and that wouldn't be good for mankind.*He looks at Sky in the eyes and gently puts a hand through her hair and smiles warmly*
Skylar was angry that she cried over nothing because he didn't die but the feeling if overwhelm and somethingelse she didn't understand took over, "Sorry for taking too long to get the bullet out...will the person/thing still be outside right now?" She didn't like to admit it but she liked the feeling of his hand on her hair.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It's alright Sky. At least you got it out.They wouldn't be that stupid.... they will wait for me to be alone again and shoot me twice as much. But the more mythrill i get into my body the more i have a chance of dying. I just want you to be safe and away from these things*keeps running hands through sky's hair* I don't want to lose you again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff