Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cypress Darkwolf
[Seriph]
Cypress Darkwolf

((ya sure i think i know what ya mean, the easiest way to do this would be an angled view of the front (common angle in anime) sound good?))
((Sounds great, just PM me when you finish and I'll send you the 400g. 3nodding ))

((will do. I will get started on it tomorrow (its kinda late here now) and since its just a black and white it sould be done in about three or four days maaaaybe less))
((Ok, sounds good. 3nodding ))
The wolves eyes widened as it saw something it almost could not believe. One of the humans had transformed into a wolf. He had never seen something this strange before. He could not help himself, he let out a low growl and beared his oversized canine teeth as he looked through the bushes.
[Seriph]
The wolves eyes widened as it saw something it almost could not believe. One of the humans had transformed into a wolf. He had never seen something this strange before. He could not help himself, he let out a low growl and beared his oversized canine teeth as he looked through the bushes.
Her keen ears rotated as she heard the low growl. She let out a growl and an alarming bark, telling the wolf she was not afraid.
well I think I'm gonna leave now, bye Lakuna hope you feel better. *his attention turns to his wolf* lets go Lucrecia *the tiny black wolf yips goodbye to Luna and chases after Cypress*
He slowly stepped forward, the hair on the back of his neck standing up, his shoulderblades became more distinct as he got nower tot he ground. His teeth dripped with saliva as he moved closer. He growled louder and barked back at the wolf. He did not want to fight a female, but he would not be seen as the inferior wolf.
She shook her head as she growled. She was saying that she didn't mean he was an inferior, she merely meant that she wasn't afraid of him.
Lakuna
She shook her head as she growled. She was saying that she didn't mean he was an inferior, she merely meant that she wasn't afraid of him.
He stopped growling, but kept his teeth exposed. He stood up taller, slightly less hunched. He walked towards her and to the riht, and circled her once before stopping in front of her. She was the one who had transformed... what was she? He slowly walked forwards, letting his lips cover his teeth again as he tried to sniff her.
[Seriph]
Lakuna
He stopped growling, but kept his teeth exposed. He stood up taller, slightly less hunched. He walked towards her and to the riht, and circled her once before stopping in front of her. She was the one who had transformed... what was she? He slowly walked forwards, letting his lips cover his teeth again as he tried to sniff her.
She stopped growling as he began to circle her. The fae stood completely still, allowing him to look her over.
Lakuna
She stopped growling as he began to circle her. The fae stood completely still, allowing him to look her over.
He walked until he was face to face with her, then he drew a big sniff of air in to try and find out what she was. She smelled like a wolf. He walked forwards on her right side, sniffing her fur.
[Seriph]
Lakuna
He walked until he was face to face with her, then he drew a big sniff of air in to try and find out what she was. She smelled like a wolf. He walked forwards on her right side, sniffing her fur.
She continued to stand still as she followed him with her eyes.
Lakuna
He backed up and stood with his nose only inches from hers. His eyes asked so many questions. He just wanted to understand.....
[Seriph]
Lakuna
He backed up and stood with his nose only inches from hers. His eyes asked so many questions. He just wanted to understand.....
She didn't do anything, but just stand there. She didn't know how to explain what she could do.
Lakuna
[Seriph]
Lakuna
She didn't do anything, but just stand there. She didn't know how to explain what she could do.
He stared into her eyes, there were the eyes of a wolf, but she had been a human moments before. This was so alien to him. He lowered his hind legs and sat. He then tilted his head upwards and let out a howl, listening as the haunting sound echoed througout the forest.
((Sorry I gotta go. I will probably be on tomorrow.))
Lakuna
((Sorry I gotta go. I will probably be on tomorrow.))
((Ok, bye. 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces