Total Votes:[ 55 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 >

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

Kathryn knew that something was seriously wrong with the man, but her energies had been depleted that day, and she wasn't sure that his injuries weren't more complicated than she could heal that day. She was confident that the hospital, and the doctor she'd met earlier, would be able to help the man.
Before the man was moved to the sofa, a small child, seemingly made of wisps of smoke and ether. Kathryn watched in silence as Spirit spoke to the mysterious child. She had no idea what to make of the situation, but gradually she began to ponder the connection to the woman's name.
Kathryn knew there were elves, humans, fae, and many other creatures roaming the earth, she'd never considered spirit beings which might interact with ... well non-spirit beings.

Once the man was situated on the sofa Kathryn decided to call the doctor whom she'd met earlier.
She used the phone in the room to call the number on the doctor's business card. She did her best to explain the situation, and she explained that she felt the injuries might be soul-based. The doctor admitted that while the hospital would be woe-fully ill equipped to repair any damage done to the soul, they would be able to care for the physical form, and give the man a place to rest.
Kathryn needed rest. She agreed that the hospital would be the best place for the man until he awoke, or until she regained some energy, focus and strength. She explained to the other women, "Unfortunately I can't help him as much as I would like to. He is a special kind, and I don't have the proper energy to help him. I have a friend at the hospital, who has offered a bed. They can care for him physically if nothing else. I wish I could be of more help. He doesn't have to go, but I fear I won't be of much use if he stays here."
She sighed as her lack of energy fell upon her heavily. Her admittance of exhaustion made her all the more tired. She offered to go down to the main bar and wait for the medics."If you'd rather he stay here, just call down to the bar. I will let the medic know."
Spirit seemed to know the man. Kathryn didn't want to push the notion of him going to hospital, but she did believe it would be the best place for him for the time.
Kathryn excused herself from the room and headed down the plushly carpeted stairs. She yawned deeply as she walked. It wasn't that late, but the young woman had used more of her reserves healing the wounded from a battle.
She ordered a coffee from the bar and carried the hot steaming cup clutched in both hands. She decided to wait outside the door to the inn to wait for the medics. The brisk air might keep her awake.
Quote:
xXNarusLoveXx

Quote:
[Lojyo][in][Lust]

Quote:
MidoriPotente

Blessed Seeker

Rosario Delanis

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
INDENTRose gave a big smile when he asked about her and gave a nod, "Mm-mm, you're not seeming rude, it's alright I'm a Desert Elf, I come from a huuuuuuuuge desert on a land across the ocean. My love of heat is a racial thing, most people adapt to survive in their environment but we became one with it and feel at home in extreme heats, of course at the trade off of being much weaker and vulnerable to even the mildest of temperatures." she chuckled, "I had to cross mountains to get here but the cold nearly killed me! I collapsed and I would have died if someone didn't find me and drag me all the way back down." she sighed and looked toward the sky, that was definitely a low point in her life. She looked back to him, "So what about you?" she asked, "Tell me something interesting about your people, I know nothing about them. If that's okay, of course!" All she knew about the Naga was from old folk tales and pieces of old books she read. They all told that the Naga were evil and dangerous, but the one before her seemed like the least dangerous creature in the entire world right now.

Company: Yev and Ilsea
OOC: (())

Pikachu God

Belle Chaton

Friendly Friend

User Image

True to her quiet nature, Ilsea was content to listen to the conversation passed between the elf and the... snake-thing? She was curious as to what Yev was called. He reminded her faintly of the merfolk with his scaly lower-half, but looked more like a sea-snake. Rose asked a similar question to what was on Ilsea's mind, and was relieved that she would get an answer without questioning herself. She was always nervous in interacting with others; her history could justify that. So she sat with her thoughts and analyses.

Rose explained what she was- a desert elf. During Ilsea's school years, she had heard a theory that mermaids were a kind of sea-elf, and distantly related to the elves of other kinds. Because of the isolation of her kingdom's merfolk, this was never researched, and remained only a thought. It was interesting to Ilsea, though, as she looked at this exotic, cheerful woman that they may be distantly of the same blood. Her dark-blue eyes switch to Yev. He too may very well be a kinsman to merfolk. Both had scaly tales as their lower-halves. Though misfortune was what brought Ilsea to the world of the Land-Walkers, it was proving to be an interesting adventure all the same. She waited for Yev's answer to Rose's question quietly.

With: Yev and Rose
Feeling: curious; calm

The_Center_Of_Your_Dread

Pikachu God
User ImageUser Image
User Image
For a moment Letty looked as if she might be a little worried about not being in his good graces, the expression on his face telling her he was rather displeased with her erratic behavior, but she simply couldn’t help herself. Her wings ducked in close and her tail quit its swishing about behind her. What if he turned her down? The green wouldn’t know what to do if that happened. Suddenly feeling a little submissive the female just stood still and watched his face as it slowly turned from disapproving to something a little more playful and he motioned to his lips. He wanted her to kiss him on the lips again?
Stepping forward Letty closed the gap between the two of them she let her clawed hands press into his massive chest, her eyes following as the sensation sort of surprised her. He was solid and it came as a surprise.
”That’s quite the boast Red… I’m wondering if you can back up that kind of talk.”
The woman said with a slight smile then turned her gaze up to where he had motioned earlier. Maybe it had been a trap, but whatever it was the green had fallen for it. Leaning up she pressed her lips back against his in ‘apology’ for her rash behavior before. Behind her, her tail slithered back around his leg, this time not pulling on it trying to jerk it out from under him. After a moment she pulled her lips back from his. Other than teasing and tormenting him she wasn’t quite sure what she should do with him now, sure that might not be all that she wanted from him, but that was what was on her mind right now anyway.

Company: Numrigaaz
Mood: Mischievous
OOC: N/A

Numrigaaz

Dangerous Elder

User Image
ѰȜѴ ȾȜѦ'ΉѦȒѲ

A desert elf? The Naga has had his run ins with elves, but he didn't know that they had separate races between them. The woman was excited about her homeland, which was a bit odd to why she was here. Possibly got tired of the same scenery and decided to explore? Yev thought it best not to ask, seeing it wasn't much of his business to wonder why someone leaves home. Rose went on to explain how her love of heat was racial indeed, and that her people seemed to grow to match a reptilian, or like himself. Though her body wasn't losing heat constantly, it seemed to just no produce as much. Her explanation of becoming one with their environment was exactly what he thought. Their bodies must of gotten used to not needing to grant heat and got more used to taking heat away so they won't burn from the inside. Than once in a colder climate their bodies struggled with producing heat due to being used to taking away heat. Much like one who was used to the cold. Hot temperatures made those people seem sick in heats that would make Rose and Yev relax peacefully. The cold nearly killed her? They had that in common. "Ah, the cold almost took my life as well. So strange to meet people you have so much in common with, yet strangely exciting." Yev said with a small smile, wondering if it excited either of them as well. Rose seemed excited about almost anything though, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Something interesting about his people? Sadly the Naga knew little about his people as well. The lack of freedom sort of made it hard to get to know how the rest of his people were. He knew how he was and how their bodies seemed to work. But most information he got from rumors as well. "Sadly I don't remember much outside of my enslavement... I don't even know if I was born into this life or was once free..." Yev admitted before adjusting his head on his arms once more. "I do know that my people are ancient and mistrusted. Snakes being seen as the devil in some religions, or a source of evil and slyness, trickery. Though I have never felt any feeling of being evil... I am fairly timid and docile really." Yev stated with a small smile. It was true that the creature found himself docile, but were all Naga's docile? He knew that it was a misunderstanding between races that Nagas were evil, hearing stories as he has through the years. He has also met a few other slaves that said they came from places that had strong Naga presences. It seemed a majority of his people were slaves, but Yev was so unsure about it. "I apologize for not really knowing that much of what I am. I wish I could give you the answer you were looking for but I wouldn't even know where to look to find the homelands of my people." Yev then admitted before a small sigh escaped his lips. It was a small dream of his to find a free clan of his people, but the Naga thought this was an impossibility.

Current lower body: Snake
Company: Ilsea and Rose.
Feeling: Relaxed.
Look me up~

Belle Chaton

The_Center_Of_Your_Dread
User Image
User Image
Something quite significant must have happened if it had drawn Clover to this place, to her and what was going on. But it was obvious he needed help so she would give it. With the aid of the other woman she helped lift him up from the ground and over to the nearby couch. With a soft sigh she stepped back but watched Kathryn as she worked what she could on the man. Spirit still wasn’t sure what to do with him; he really should not be here. In the few moments it had taken the two of them to transport Clover from the ground and over to the sofa the child had disappeared again. Like it hadn’t even been there. So Spirit would treat it as such, besides no one needed to know where the little spirit had come from or why it had shown itself now. Still she found its choice in appearance quite funny, not telling whoever saw it to be male or female.
When Kathryn said that she could do nothing else for Clover she nodded her head, she understood. He was bleeding it looked like and well he needed medical attention. The kind that only a doctor could provide, that was probably for the best.
”No I think it would be best if he left. If Dash found him here right now he would probably get in quite a bit of trouble. So please do what you feel he needs most. You know better of his situation than I do.”
If Kathryn thought it best he be taken away she would agree with it and just nodded her head. Not to mention the woman looked quite tired, she wasn’t sure the nature of the woman’s abilities but she appeared tired regardless. With a soft sigh she shook her head. She thought it would be best Clover left them, even if she did enjoy the man.
”Please take it easy Ms. Kathryn. I will wait here with him, I really do think it is best if he is taken where he can get the care he needs.”
Smiling softly and waving softly to the woman Spirit made her way over to the chair nearby and sat down, at least she still had snacks there to munch on quietly.

Company: Clover and Kathryn
Current State: A little tired and hungry
OOC:

[Lojyo][in][Lust]

Yorkshire Rose

MidoriPotente
User Image
~Amiti Tadeo Canavar~

A survivor of the lycan curse...
...Fighting to protect the innocent...
...And defeat the wicked...

Mood: Bit annoyed.

Amiti just looked at the due in confusion. What the heck was going on with the nekomimi anyway? Granted her antics were kinda cute, but that was besides the point. Amiti just shook his head, chewing on that piece of jerky as he resumed what he was doing, which was getting water out of his gear and clothing. His ears twitched, listening to what everyone around him was talking about.
Seems like the other female was just as confused about the nekomimi's antics as he was. Though he did learn that the nekomimi was apparently named Belle. Hm...He sighed, taking the piece of jerky out of his mouth and leaning against the hand that was holding it and it looked at the amount of wet cloths that he had. This was just wonderful...

With: A nekomimi, and two people
Thoughts: Lovely...
...Oh howl at the moon...
...Those criminal lycan packs...
...Have their worst nightmare come?

Belle Chaton

Fenris FallenAngel

OOC: Bleeeh post.

Blessed Seeker

Rosario Delanis

User Image
INDENTShe giggled, "Yes, it is!" she agreed, "It's been along time since I've been around folks that I had things in common with!". Her smile faded at what he said next though, she had no idea that he was a slave, she moved a bit closer to him and gently put her hand on his shoulder, "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a slave." She gave a consoling smile, knowing he couldn't see it, "I didn't mean to bring up something so sensitive." She wanted to ask how he got his freedom, but she figured that was a conversation for another time.
INDENTShe turned to Ilsea, trying to lighten the mood, and smiled, "So, what about your people?" she asked, "Mermaids must be interesting and I know just as little about them!". She always loved tales about Mermaids, but they were just tales, now that she had the chance she wanted to learn what they were really like.

Company: Yev and Ilsea
OOC: (())

Pikachu God

Belle Chaton

Sarcastic Daredevil

User ImageKalath (Numrigaaz) Graumizan

"Well Green, do you really want to find out?"
A purring rumble escaped the red's throat before lips met, the dragon's opportunity to 'take his kiss back' arising before he made effort to latch his arms around her waist, desiring to lift her up and carry her to the pillar, upon which he intended to press her and take another deep kiss from the dainty blonde.

Ah, why not- right? What was she going to do: suddenly change her mind? She was the one trying to get to him, after all.
But this was silly, was it not? Two dragons fumbling around in their disguises.
His grasp would release her as he backed away a couple paces, his arms working to shrug his coat off before simply tossing it to the snow and rolling his shoulders to allow a bit of a stretch for his muscles.
It was clear what he was doing as crimson scales climbed his limbs, golden platelets replacing the hair that ceased to exist on his chest.

Company: Letty
Feeling: Rawr
Ooc:

xXNarusLoveXx

Sparkly Lunatic

Ashley

User Image Ashley followed Kyoko to the furnace and watched her hurle the book into the flame. It began to scream, as if it felt the fire burning its pages. Ashley did as she was told and covered her ears, although she could still hear the inhuman sound of its death cry. She waited a few moments and looked up at Kyoko. "Is it gone forever?" Ashley asked quietly. She feared that the book had intentionally sought her out. The thing she feared most, however, was that it would someday return.

Company: Kyoko

Kyoko_Starr

{{sorry for late reply, I've had a lot of work to do. College sucks}}
User ImageUser Image
User Image
They would find out now wouldn’t they? Who truly was the one with all talk and no game. Granted if Letty was ever to get back in her right might she would have no idea what was going on or why she was kissing the red before her. Good thing that side of Letty wasn’t going to come out right now. There was so much to feel in that simple kiss the way she had wanted to make him feel nothing but her there, spend no time or attention on anything else. That was a dragon for you, always wanting to be the center of attention. There was so much that the green had wanted in the space of those few moments, all of them thoughts she didn’t even know she had. They had come so quickly and left just as fast all Letty knew was that she didn’t want this red wondering off to far from her site. However certain affections she was sure she wouldn’t mind if that was the price of his company.
After that few brief moments of contact she wondered what he was going to do, instead of doing as she thought he would he slipped from her grasp and she from his. The slender female’s arms dropped to her sides as emerald hues drifted over him, watching his movements with calculative interest. It didn’t take long for him to strip himself of his shirt. This caused her tail to flick as she focused in on him. Letty had a feeling she knew what was happening, not a moment later and scales started to form and cover his soft flesh.
Slowly the woman’s expression turned into that of a wild grin. He was changing into a dragon, just forgoing his human form all together. A shiver ran up her spine at the site and the thought. It appeared unlike him her own clothing was magically enchanted to last through her constant shifting back and forth from one form to another. Letty jumped up and down in her excitement for a moment before moving her form already changing as she dropped and ran on all fours for a moment before the massive green dragon ripped through her pink flesh and stopped skidding on the ice just a few yards from him. She shook herself, wings spreading wide flapping once or twice while stretching. Her tail curled up around her leg as she looked at him, tilting her head to the side wondering how long his change would take. All the while her tongue flicked out of her mouth scenting the air around him.

Company: Numrigaaz
Mood: Mischievous

Numrigaaz

Commanding Enchantress

16,050 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
User Image

User Image

Kyoko looked at Ashley then at the furnace, “I hope so sweetie, I hope so.” She placed a hand on Ashley's shoulder and walked towards the kitchen. “Let’s get some icecream, auntie needs a break.” Kyoko’s thoughts went back to her studies moments later as she sat moving her icecream around with her spoon. She looked up at Ashley happily munching on her frozen treat. Kyoko smiled a little then asked Ashley “You like being here with me right?” Kyoko continued, “I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to stay here with me.” Kyoko fiddled with the melting icecream a bit more.

Karismas
”xXNarusLoveXx”

With: Ashley
Thoughts/Feelings: ……

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Darius headed into the town as the sun's final beams of light cast long shadows across the snow laden streets. It seemed as if the streets had been cleared once, but the snow must have continued to fall afterward, as an inch of snow pressed and crunched under his feet. Darius placed his hand on the hilt of his sword as it hung from his hip. He pressed the hilt down a bit, to lift the end of the scabbard high enough to clear the snow.
The half-blood carried only a sword and a simple satchel with some spare clothes and money. He wore an elven cloak despite being impervious to all but the most extreme of temperatures. The cold wind swept across his skin and he breathed deeply. Leaving the community he'd always lived in, made him feel like he was beginning a new life, each breath something to be savoured.
As Darius walked further into the heart of the city, he began to wonder where he would stay. He could easy make a bed almost anywhere, but he didn't feel like wandering back to the forest to find a tree to climb. He had yet to decide how exactly he would go about making a name for himself as well. There were always tensions in cities, perhaps he could become a guard, or a hired sword. He turned a corner and spotted a light and a wooden sign, swinging in the breeze. The Rabbit's Hole Inn. Under the sign, just outside the door, stood a young woman. The yellow light above her head made it appear as if her hair was liquid fire. She was holding a steaming cup, and looking further down the road, as if waiting for something, or someone. As Darius drew nearer he thought he recognised the girl. . . but, no. He didn't know anyone in the town. He continued his approach toward the inn.

yorkshire rose

Bashful Genius

Ɍαѵʏɳ Ƀʟαϲҡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ (Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ)▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sniffling, Ravyn nodded and dashed a hand over her eyes, cursing herself for crying so much. Crying was a weakness, and while sometimes it helped manipulate her enemy into getting what she wanted, or getting free food and board, she didn't want to cry in front of Allister. She didn't want him to think she was being a big baby or something, as ridiculous as that sounded. Now was a happy time, there was no room for negative thoughts. "Yes, the leader of the hunters," she explained, finally lifting her gaze to lock with his own. She offered a watery smile. "I don't know what he's thinking, sending his lackeys after me instead of doing it himself. Maybe he's scared?" She snorted. Unlikely. Shaking her head, Rae heaved a sigh and ran a hand distractedly through her hair, but suddenly she was in his arms again and she melted against him, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck.

It was so nice, to finally have someone to rely on, someone she could trust with her life, someone to hold her when times got tough. After being alone for so many years, she'd gotten used to the feeling of loneliness and the hollow ache in her chest was always present. Now, though... She was finally feeling whole again. Ravyn smiled and pulled back, opened her mouth to respond to his reassurances, but then he kissed her forehead and the words froze in her throat. A dark flush stole across her cheeks and she blinked before ducking her head. She'd...forgotten the sensation of being kissed on the forehead. Unshed tears glistened in her eyes again but she refused to let them fall. She would not cry, dammit.

Clearing her throat, Rae once again hesitantly lifted her eyes, aiming a sudden shy smile at him. She looked sheepish as she bit her lip, her gaze skittering away. "Can we...stay together?" she asked in a soft whisper, her posture meek. She bowed her head and mumbled to the floor, "I don't...want to be alone again."

dagongirl13

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Company: Allister
OOC: *dies*

Sparkly Lunatic

Ashley

User Image Ashley followed Kyoko to the kitchen and was soon eating some delicious ice cream. She sat and ate quietly until she heard Kyoko ask her a question. "I do like living here with you." she said with a nod. It was a strange question and she didn't really understand why her auntie had asked her that. Maybe because of all the weird things that were happening? The next statement confused Ashley. "Well, it's awfully nice here, but I would like to see my mommy and daddy soon. They must be really worried about me." She smiled widely and shoveled another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. She was careful not to bite too hard on it, remembering what she'd done to the glass. "I'll sure be happy when I'm back to normal..being so big and scary isn't easy."

Company: Kyoko

Kyoko_Starr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas