Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96 97 > >>

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Save yourself :: No Current Love Interest
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              No Weapons In Use :: From a life full of lies and a heart full of pain and sorrow
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Save yourself :: Wandering Thief
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              No Powers In Use :: From the choices I make cause nothing but failure follows me

Despite all of what Gideon had said to the girl, from nearly start to finish she didn't seem to even register or acknowledge his words. After gently brushing the cloth over part of her face caked with soot and a slight dripping of blood, that seemed to be when she would tune in, and the serpent gave her a rather strange expression, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head at her. Perhaps she had simply been stunned by whatever the box had done? Whatever the case, at least she wasn't sitting there like a statue anymore. "I-I... um, erm... y-YES! Thank you for your kindness." Though her voice was rather loud for being so close to him, Gideon did nothing more but dismiss the volume of it. It could have been a result of a blast going off so close to her head, or maybe she just didn't realize how loud she was until after the words came out. He'd done it a time or two himself, most people likely had.

"You're welcome," He replied, smiling at the girl before said smile turned into a smirk and he rose his hand again towards her own, "Though, it seems you missed a rather.. large spot." Gently moving her hand that had the cloth pressed to her cheek, finally it covered the rest of the cut that Aspen's attempt had missed. Undoubtedly it stung, much like it had when he wiped it clean for her, but at least she had something to treat her wound; he wasn't exactly expecting her to have anything on her right this moment. The thought crossing him that maybe she was naturally clumsy and was entirely aware of it, Gideon's golden hues followed the girl's gaze to the broken relic. "It seems that trying to figure out a box as old and cursed as that wasn't a good idea to do. I should have inspected it longer and took time to slowly understand it. They say one shouldn't rush things that need time to unlock. You could lose a lot of opportunities and information that way.

"Pah! Oh well... if only I were able to go back in time and start over with it... Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a time machine in that bag, would you?"
                                                              The gears in Gideon's head turning the further Aspen spoke of magical objects, it occurred to him that she might actually know something useful. She sounded somewhat wise, or at least very well-educated in the subject, saying something that took Gideon years to learn for himself. "Well, I would have to agree with that saying. I've had more than my fair share of experience. Mistakes can make some of the best learning experiences though." Chuckling at his words slightly, he couldn't help but feel some irritation and anger bubble up inside. A simple mistake was all it originally took for Ichirou to catch onto his trail, a mistake a thief like himself never should have made in the first place. Of course, no one is ever perfect - he just had to deal with the consequences for now.

At the mention of his bag though, Gideon rose his arm slightly to look beneath it at the top of the flap, the leather latched to the front of the bag with a slightly complicated looking pair of clasps. Mainly, this was to keep other thieving hands out of his stash, but it also served to help keep things more securely in place while moving at quicker speeds or odd angles.. as he sometimes had to do to avoid being struck with some terribly-timed attack or some such thing. "As for my bag, unfortunately not. It's merely business items and a trinket I picked up during my travels." Referring to the crown as a trinket though it was really anything but, Gideon contemplated whether or not it would be a good idea to show the girl what was in the bag. On one hand, she might be able to unlock its secrets; on the other, he had absolutely no idea how to control the power it held, which would be a very big problem with Ichirou so close by.

The wolf couldn't stop him, as much as he was able to surprisingly keep up with the serpent; he was, however, an incredible nuisance, Gideon having a list of reasons for feeling that way. Also, in that same boat, he couldn't risk letting the girl figure out what he'd done; news of a stolen crown probably hadn't reached this far from Everia, but if she happened to mention anything about it while in proximity of the Tensui then it could spell trouble. At the moment, Gideon wanted to remain.. well, as much in hiding as possible, for the time being. He deserved a little break after this long. Turning gold pools back to meet Aspen's gaze, the dark haired male held out his hand, "Forgive me.. I didn't introduce myself before touching your pretty face. My name is Gideon Lamont."

[[As long as you're fine with it~ :3
                                                              Haha, really? better? xD Good to know! ]]

I know your type, Boy you're dangerous :: Amused, Thoughtful
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Outside Kyoko's Estate :: Yeah you're that guy I'd be stupid to trust
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              But just one night couldn't be so wrong :: Aspen
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Horned Water Serpent :: I'm gonna make you lose control

User Image

lll Shiny lll
        User Image
        ~Vesper Avira Borealis~

A forgotten prince...
        ...Losing his way...
        ...Fighting to survive...

Mood: Slightly depressed -> impressed

Ah, was it that time of year again? Considering there were festive lights and decorations everywhere, that was most likely the case. Vesper sighed though, this time of year was never really a happy time for him all considering. Part of it was because he was so far from where he grew up, the other part was because he usually spent it alone. Though in the latter case, what really got to him wasn't that he was alone, but that the person he would have been spending it with is in a place where he couldn't go back.
        Even if he did decide to go back at this point, he would probably be taken into custody on sight, and even if he wasn't, he doubted that the woman he loved would take him back. He did kinda call off his engagement to her when he left. Hell, she probably got rid of the ring by now. So in reality, it probably wasn't worth it going back, as he would probably feel a lot more pain there than here.
        Well, time to get that thought out of his head. No point in wishing for things that will never happen due to one horrible life changing mistake. That...really didn't make Vesper feel any better about this.
        Huh? A letter? Vesper blinked at the piece of paper that appeared before him. That was, weird to say the least. A party? Well, by the looks of things, it wouldn't hurt to at least check it out. If anything it would get him out of the house for a few hours. So why not, could be fun at the very least. With that, Vesper got into...well just into cleaner cloths. He really didn't have anything that would fit a party setting, so he just picked something that was simple and looked at least half way decent. This really didn't hide the fact he was related to royalty did it? Well, at least most people wouldn't catch onto that little bit of information...

Didn't take him long to get to the capital building and find the correct location. Everything looked do nice, whoever actually set it up did a good job of it. It was probably the person greeting people for all he knew, she looked a bit excited that this was going on and that people were coming.

With: No one in particular -> People at the party
        Thoughts: Eh.... -> Could be fun.
        ...A sad mercenary...
        ...Forced from his home...
        ...Due to the darkness within.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        Where I am:Outside of Kyoko's Estate.
        With:Gideon
        Thoughts: 'That isn't just any old trinket...'

━ ۰۰ ━
        As the navy haired man, now known as Gideon had spoken about his bag only containing business items and a trinket, Aspen couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion. What Aspen really didn't know herself was that she never took into account that others could not detect a magical item. Sometimes she put two and two together after thinking that they were crazy and then would mentally face-palm herself for not thinking of such a thing. it took a few minutes again this time, after Gideon had extended his arm to shake her hand that Aspen realized he might not have known what that item could do.

Aspen wouldn't know unless she saw or touched it to unlock the powers of it. As for right now, she could only sense that is was magical and powerful at that. But she was a lady and knew that pouncing onto a new friend was thought badly by most, even though part of her wanted to for more than one reason. She tucked some long sandy-blonde hair behind her ear and smiled as she took the navy mans hand.

~ "Pretty face? Oh! You are flattering me, thank you! It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Aspen. I apologize for dirtying your piece of cloth though. Would there be anything I can do to repay you?" ~Aspen asked with a smile, her head still tilted a bit until she realized that she was still in that position ans so she straightened her posture a bit. Thinking about her response, Aspen blushed a bit at using a word such as 'flatter' to someone so elegant. She sounded like the bakers wife who used to fawn over all of the younger men and pinch the cheeks of little children, much to Aspen's disgust. Aspen mentally hoped that she wouldn't pick up that ladies bad habits. Just at that moment as though on cue, Aspen's stomach growled and she immediately grasped her torso as though to smoother the sound of an angry beast deep inside her. She smiled a bit awkwardly and thought of something else to keep her face from turning red.

'There's more to that 'trinket' then he thinks. It could be dangerous...'"" ~Aspen thought as she stared at the bag and then looked up at Gideon with a sweet smile on her face.~"I'm not keeping you from anything am I? I'm not sure how much business you'd have here though. It seems like a small place, but usually that's where the most trouble lies, don't you think?" ~

Shizuka Tensui

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
        • Hero 100
        User Image

User Image
        “Hold still so I can hug you!!” Kyoko chased her sister down the stairs, yes Kyoko was the perfect princess but even princesses have their flaws and Kyoko’s was cute things. Could have been worse she could be obsessed with symmetry. Yes the great Kyoko went gaga over cute things, she had been working maintaining her professional presence but Starr’s cute new form proved to be too much for Kyoko to handle. As Kyoko chased they passed Bane “Just hold still and let me hug you Sis!! You deserve a hug you’re so cute a fluffy!” Kyoko saw Bane stare at her in a strange way as they passed back the other way and the thought came to her of how ridiculous she was making herself look in front of her guy. She stopped and all desire to hug and glomp her sister’s cute new form drained and left her body. “I uh…I…” Kyoko began to blush like crazy from embarrassment as she thought of everyone who must have seen this display which made everything worse “I…I…I have to get some air.” She said quickly as she dashed for the door, opening it she ran out into the snow. She didn’t care that it was cold or that there was snow she had to get out of there. She had made a complete fool of herself she ran past two people who were talking outside the estate. As she ran down the lighted up streets some tears welled up as images ran through her head of how ridiculous she must have made herself look. She plopped on a bench and looked down at the snow, she couldn’t believe she had lost her bearings like that. She moved snow around with her foot as she thought back on the events that took place. She thought of how silly she must have looked in front of Bane, he had always seen her as perfect and now…now she was a flawed gem. In her world perfection was everything, even as a child her perfection was demanded.

Shizuka Tensui
        Karismas
        The Original Nosferatu
        xXNarusLoveXx
        ”Daron Wolfgard”
        ”xXNarusLoveXx”
        ”i-c2-the-witch”
        ”dagongirl13”
        ”Numrigaaz”

With: No one
        Thoughts/Feelings: Merry Christmas to a flawed me
        OOC: This is a perfect chance to be a hero Bane (hint hint)
        User Image
        User Image

Taking in a deep breath Theda let it out slowly threw her nose it caused the air to turn to vapor and drift up into the air before disappearing. For a brief moment the sorceress took in her own work, the density of the snow was flawless the bits and bobbles hanging from the city were all within perfect alignment to draw the eye but nothing so gaudy it would offend the eyes. Save for the massive star glowing brightly above the Capitol, it might cause some shepherds to come all this way to bear witness to a new born king, that would be comical. With that thought in mind a small smile formed on her full lips before her attention was returned to her company. A tall man with wolven ears sticking out the side of his head, he looked strong enough should she pass out from low energy he could carry her to her intended destination; which had shifted in the last few moments. Instead of wasting the time and coin to go to a restaurant she figured she could pilfer the desired amount of food from the capitol building as payment for services rendered. It was the only problem with using such a vast amount of magic so quickly… one was hungry but also blood sugar was low. Theda surmised it had something to do with the natural forces in one’s own body so a sudden drop in blood sugar was the reason she was so sluggish and on the brink of exhaustion. Like someone would give Karro syrup to a dying animal to give it a burst of energy, Theda took the example and applied it to foods high in sugar; candy, fruits, other such things. So that was where she intended to go. That was after this tall male stopped staring at her. The dark haired woman blinked a few times wondering if she would get a real response out of him at all. She was used to people gawking at her because of her choice in wardrobe which wasn’t much. She very much enjoyed the flowing nature of the wraps and ribbons she wore; also it looked really good when you added in magic.
        Theda would wait for him to figure out that she was in fact talking to him and for him to accept before moving or doing anything. Thank the gods he had drawn nearer instead and offered his arm, her own had moved closer and she took it. Taking one uneasy step after another till she was right beside him and locked arms with him, that would be enough though if she passed out he would have to figure it out.
        ”Thank you, I do believe I will be headed to the Capitol instead.”
        Trying to straighten out and stand up tall she just lazily walked beside him half leaning on him, her eyes drawn almost closed as she walked. Peering up at him with green eyes she listened to his question about her warmth. Theda shook her head and lifted up her free hand and motioned to one of the rings adorning her slender fingers.
        ”With this charm… I could be nude and still not feel the bitter cold of winter.”
        Woops… was that outloud? It appeared to Theda that she was quite a bit more tired than she thought, one of her filters had been turned off.
        ”So… what is the name of my hero this eve?”

Company: Perhaps Not Alone
        Mood: Curious

Shizuka Tensui
        User Image
        BANE

With ears perked up straight Bane lifted his head from between his paws and had tilted his head to the side hearing all the noises coming from inside of Kyoko’s room. Eventually after all of the yelling and squeals he stood up and quietly padded closer to the door just as someone inside yelled for Kyoko to stop chasing her sister. Blinking a few times he was almost tackled as a feline with wings ran under him and Kyoko shot right passed him. It was true that Bane had never seen the woman act so crazed but he gave a slight wag of his tail, it took some effort to not chase after her and the cat. That was till Kyoko looked back at him and suddenly stopped.
        Everything changed in that moment the happy light atmosphere had darkened and her scent changed completely. She took off… this time not after her sister. No he heard her go down the stairs then out the door and gone… With a slight sigh he glanced back into the room and towards the winged feline. ”I guess that is my cue.” Though Bane was not at all reluctant to go find the princess and find out what had caused her to fall to pieces right in front of him. It hadn’t bothered him to see her do so he just wanted to know the reason behind it so it didn’t happen again. Padding his way down the steps and out the door his nose swiftly met the chill air of winter. Spreading those great big wolfish wings he took to the sky and just flew in her direction.
        Much to his surprise Kyoko had run off some distance before stopping at a park bench and just sit there sobbing. On the decent the wolf changed back into a man and landed with a soft crunch not too far away from her. Picking up some snow he balled it up into a snow ball and with a granny toss tried to make the softly packed ball plop right down on her head and burst open so snow went everywhere. After that he just looked off in the opposite direction as if he hadn’t done anything at all, hands behind his back even whistling, making it obvious he was the one who threw the snow ball. Sorry granny tossed the snow ball at her.

User Image

Vixen_E_Covenant

i-c2-the-witch
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Quasimodo
        Looking at the stance Mai was taking, it seemed that the one-eyed creature that was in their company was indeed a threat; this made Quasimodo take a more cautious stance as he began gathering matter to use as his means of attack and defense.
        As he began his manipulations, the childlike being immersed himself in the material nebula as it swirled about like a small galaxy. Only Quasimodo's head could be seen exposed and uncovered by the fog as it began taking on a golden hue as his aura poured into it.

It was then that the strange little person, now looking like a weird space octopus with a child's head popping out, began shaping some of the matter in the fog into solid objects to use as projectiles.
        He then looked to Mai, thinking it a wiser choice to follow the lead of someone who was more experienced at combat than he was.

With: Mai and one-eyed creature (castle guardian)
        Thoughts/Feelings: excited
        Theme: After Peace
        i-c2-the-witch
        0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0
        napp dragon
        User Image
        Mitsuki

Mitsuki sighed as they left and she shrugged. She watched as Bane went after her and Mitsuki then took her right glove off and took some food in the kitchen and ate it she walked back outside and sighed. “Im back.” said Mitsuki as she sat next to Tao as she finished the food she had in her hand. “At least we got Starr out of my blade. Oh the ball of light was named Starr.” said Mitsuki as she showed her blade to him and dropped it as the shadows ate it. “Well today was a interesting day.” said Mitsuki as she thought about it. She looked at her left hand remembering the marking and now she had the power to summon another creature. Though she had a power to summon dragons now she had a another summoning power. She put her right glove back on and looked at the snow it was calming to her to see it but she cant remember she had a feeling she would remember something if she watched it.

Profile Location: Kyokos estate front Party: Tao and Kyo Known dragons: Kyo, Ember

dagongirl13
        Tao
        User Image
        ~(Allister) Tao Lyren~

A happy face with a warm smile...
        ...Keeping in mind of others...
        ...To control a frightening side...

Mood: Kinda depressed -> Suddenly much better

Tao just laid there for a bit, kinda in one of his depressed moods since he was by himself. He kinda hated when he was like this, but what can be done when he was fearful of his own demon form. Well, something that would get him over that fear but that wasn't...
        Tao blinked when the crazy woman rushed out of the building laughing like a maniac. Oooooookay then. He guessed that Kyoto said something that cause the woman to act like this. Speaking of the woman, sometime later she came out of the building. He could sense it was a different matter from the first woman, what had happened? He would once again blink when Bane came running out. Probably after Kyoto. Seriously, what happened? He should probably ask Mitsuki, since as far as he was aware, she was the only one still here that could possibly know what happened.
        He sighed though, before looking at Mitsuki when she announced she was back and sat up. "Welcome back." he said to her. As she explain the situation with the ball of light, who was apparently named Starr, he nodded his head. "Well, thats good." he said. He looked over the town, before speaking again. "Yeah, it was." he replied to her. "What happened in there anyway? First the crazy woman came running out, then Kyoto, and finally Bane." he asked her.

With: No one -> Mitsuki and Kyo
        Thoughts: Can't help but feel this way... -> Okay whats going on?
        ...A wandering face with a sad smile...
        ...Keeping in mind of others...
        ...To control the demon within.

i-c2-the-witch

Sarcastic Daredevil

David (Dah-Veed) Kravski

"Have I always what?"
        The question had got him looking, the fledgling eyeing himself over to get an understanding for what she had meant. He had been in the military, after all, and he certainly had certain physical performance quotas to keep up, but he was never exactly the top performer. Even then, he wasn't exactly slobby either.

"I mean- I think I have." Didn't really matter anymore, did it?
        But, if he were to actually answer her question, no. He had always been on the slightly softer side, and his curious fingers running over the newly-toned musculature gave this away pretty easily.
        Now, if only he were bigger: then he would have been more akin to the physical structure he so admired on Åsmund. It was at this drift of the mind that color finally resurfaced upon his face, his lips curling into an embarrassed frown.

"I suppose you're right, maybe. Though I wasn't given any notification for being re-stationed to guarding the.. ball or whatever."

Grumblegrumble. Worst-case scenario, he blamed it on her or something. But if he were agreeing to skip out, or go to the party, should he have dressed in uniform or casual clothing?

He was, after all, already working to get his uniform on as he pulled his undershirt over his head.

Company: Lithia
        Feeling: Uncertain
        Ooc:

xXNarusLoveXx

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image

Save yourself :: No Current Love Interest
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    No Weapons In Use :: From a life full of lies and a heart full of pain and sorrow
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Save yourself :: Wandering Thief
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Water Magic (briefly) In Use :: From the choices I make cause nothing but failure follows me

Watching as Aspen tucked some hair behind her ear before finally taking his hand, Gideon, acting much too much like a gentleman, would lean his head down and gently place a kiss to the back of her hand as she spoke. "Pretty face? Oh! You are flattering me, thank you! It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Aspen. I apologize for dirtying your piece of cloth though. Would there be anything I can do to repay you?" Of course, with him, any gentlemanly gesture stemmed from the fact he really was a ladiesman; not that anyone in this town would know. Bringing his head back up and releasing her hand as she straightened her own posture, Gideon gave a smile, placing a certain alluring emphasis on her name, "Nonsense. I wouldn't say such a thing if I didn't mean it, Aspen~" Glancing to the handkerchief she had mentioned, then taking it in his hand after making sure the cut on her cheek had stopped bleeding, the navy-haired male's eyes seemed to gleam slightly, "And really, think nothing of it. It can easily be cleaned." Judging from how she seemed rather distracted by whatever was in the bag he carried, Gideon had a feeling that Aspen could sense something magical was hidden within.

Then again, anyone who came close enough to it might be able to get a very brief sense of something giving off power; as for what kind or how much though, no one, not even the thief himself, could tell. However, could Aspen tell a magical being when she met one? Balling up the kerchief and wrapping his fingers around it, the falling snow in the air began to drift towards Gideon's hand for a moment, flakes turning to droplets of water before seeping into the cracks between his fingers. If Aspen paid close enough attention, she might even see a very faint blue glow coming from the male's hand at the use of his water magic. "See? White as snow," Opening his hand now, the kerchief unfolded itself to reveal not a stain anywhere on it; it looked as though it had never even been used before. Chuckling at his reference to the snow he used, Gideon folded the piece of cloth before holding it back out to her, both as a gesture for her to look at it if she wanted to inspect it further and for her to keep it for future mishaps. Hearing her stomach growl, Gideon tilted his head, only for Aspen to speak up again before he could ask if she needed to eat.

"I'm not keeping you from anything am I? I'm not sure how much business you'd have here though. It seems like a small place, but usually that's where the most trouble lies, don't you think?" Shaking his head, the man grinned, "Certainly not. I have no agenda at the moment. A business man needs a vacation much like anyone else, does he not?" Well, the part about needing a vacation was true at least. As for not having an agenda, the gears in Gideon's head were formulating one as they sat there beneath the tree. If he was going to get anything out of Aspen it would likely be in his best interest to get closer to her first, find out more about her to make sure she wouldn't turn on him if she figured out the actual story behind that 'trinket' of his. Mentioning his 'business' though would cause that grin to fade to a soft smile, a large amount of mystery concealed within it.

"Although small it is, Wintersrowe has a certain... comforting charm to it that's been lacking elsewhere I've been. Perhaps setting up shop here for a while might be a good idea..." Voice trailing off as his golden hues strayed to the side, Gideon stroked his chin in quiet thought. Comforting charm... While ordinary people usually thought of friendly neighbors and quaint establishments, Gideon was speaking of quite different things. This place, Wintersrowe, was near Silver Lake, a priceless resource for someone like himself; not to mention with as many magical creatures as there were around here, he was bound to find valuables that were different than what he'd come across elsewhere. It was a new playing field, and Gideon was always fond of games and the like. At the moment though, Aspen was more right than she could imagine - with Ichirou's presence, Wintersrowe was the most dangerous place for him to be right now; as before with his contemplation over the crown, he couldn't exactly tell her, or anyone else, that fact. He wasn't about to run though. Wintersrowe might as well be the end of this chase with the Tensui; being irritated and annoyed all the time was starting to bother the serpent, despite that lovely rush of adrenaline.

Rubbing the back of his head and ruffling his damp hair, for a moment he looked a little irritated just thinking about that stupid staticky wolf, but Gideon soon turned his gaze back to Aspen, being reminded of her growling stomach. "You sounded rather hungry just a moment ago. I'm not sure how much you spent on that exploding music box, but I'd be more than happy to treat you to a warm brunch."

[[Ichirou will be up tomorrow for Theda (And Gideon again if there's an Aspen post by then)~ Time to head off to work!]]

I know your type, Boy you're dangerous :: Amused, Thoughtful, Slightly Teasing
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Outside Kyoko's Estate :: Yeah you're that guy I'd be stupid to trust
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    But just one night couldn't be so wrong :: Aspen
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Horned Water Serpent :: I'm gonna make you lose control

User Image

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
              • Person of Interest 200
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              • Partygoer 500
              User Image
              Where I am:Outside Kyoko's Estate.
              With:Mr.Gideon
              Thoughts: 'What the heck is wrong with me today?!?!'

━ ۰۰ ━

To say that Aspen was not used to being touched b y a boy, let lone someone she did not know, would be an understatement. She unconsciously paid no mind to touching others, but when it came to someone touching her face through fabric or kissing the back of her hand, Aspen had the tendency to stay frozen in place. At this moment her face turned a soft shade of pink when Gideon said her name. An electrifying pulse ran through her body as his lips touched her hand and the pinkness on her cheeks become more rosy and her heart beat faster.

However, the feeling seemed to subside when Gideon somehow turned the handkerchief back to its original state again.~ "Oooh! How are you doing that?! Could you perhaps be a sprite and somehow turns things white? Or maybe it's a curse for stealing precious pearls to grind up as potion? You know, if one were to crush up genuine pearls and mix it with the blood of a cream snake, it would create an alluring and valuable white paste that makes you irresistible-- Oh my you have could hands!" ~Aspen said in a rather rushed way, her arms going from a clasp at her chin at the unraveled now stainless cloth. They then moved to the handkerchief itself, to which Aspen moved it in every angle to examine it. Aspen's hands then somehow had gone from touching the cloth to touching Gideon's hands; somewhere between talking about crushing pearls and then announcing his temperature.

Aspen quickly realized she was touching him without permission and slowly tucked her hand back to her leg. Her face showed a slight embarrassment, like a child who got caught trying to smuggle a cookie.
              ~"I know that kind of magic. You wouldn't happen to be an elemental, would you? Or maybe a wizard? I come from a magic based family, but i'm the only one that cannot perform magic as easily as my siblings. My brother used to turn my water glass into ice all the time as a child. Got into a few fist fights over it back in the day..."
              ~ Aspen revealed and rubbed the back of her head and fiddled with a hanging decoration on her hat as she exposed a bashful smile at her actions. She would have to remember not to just do as she pleased. It was the friendly and caring side of Aspen that came out in times of excitement where nothing else in the world really mattered in that instance.

Gideon then mentioned that a vacation sounded good and was insinuating that he was on one. Aspen smiled at the thought of one, though she never really experienced one herself. Then again,t his journey was like a vacation, though her reasoning was to better understand her powers and also to find her place in the world. Though at the mention of Wintersrowe having a charm, Aspen had to agree.

~"Mmm, yes this place seems relaxing and like a secret garden or field no one knew existed. Filled with new friends and new adventures, but not enough to overwhelm anyone. A safe heaven type place maybe?" ~ She guessed and put a finger up to her lip, looking at the sky. She held her hand out to catch a few snowflakes and gather some snow on the ground, She even stared intently at her snow filled palm and stretched and flexed her fingers as if to make her palms cast magic or do something to the wad of snow. However, it did not move even a little, and Aspen let out a small sigh before chucking the snow behind her.

As her stomach growled again, a bit louder and more painfully this time, it seemed that Gideon had noticed as well and offered to treat her to brunch. 'Mmm.... brunch sounds good' was all Aspen's mind was on until she physically shook her head as if to dismiss a visible dream cloud from above her head.
              ~"Oh! No, no I couldn't possibly let you treat me! Not after you did so much for me just no--" ~ Aspen was saying and waving her arms around at Gideon's last question. She made an attempt to stand up while flailing her arms, only to step on the tail of her outfit and fall to the ground. The thump, along with the explosion from before must have shifted the snow just enough from the branch of the overhanging tree to dispense the fluffy white and cold powder onto Aspen. She sat there for a good minute before letting out a small 'ACHOO!!' and shaking from the cold. ~"A-a-a-actually I m-m-m-m-may have to t-t-t-take you up on that off-f-f-f-f-f-er!" ~

Shizuka Tensui

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
              • Hellraiser 500
              • Waffles! 25
              • Demonic Associate 100
              User ImageUser Image
              ( And, oh, I've known it for the longest time )
              xonna▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪
              onnaxAND ALL OF MY HOPESonnaxALL OF MY WORDSonnaxARE ALL OVER WRITTEN ON SIGNSxonnaonnaxAND ALL OF MY HOPESonnaxALL OF MY WORDSonnaxARE ALL OVER WRITTEN ON SIGNSxonna
              onnaxAND ALL OF MY HOPESonnaxALL OF MY WORDSonnaxARE ALL OVER WRITTEN ON SIGNSxonnaonnaxAND ALL OF MY HOPESonnaxALL OF MY WORDSonnaxARE ALL OVER WRITTEN ON SIGNSxonna

onna█⋮ 「W h e ndyxy o u ' r edyxo ndyxm ydyxr o a d. ⋙
              dyonnaluvdyonnaluvxIdyWALKINGdyMEdyHOME,dyHOME,dyHOME,dyHOME

║█⋮In some kind of forest? ║█⋮100% healthy ║█⋮No one...that I know of for the moment

Boots pounding against the forest floor, the young ice mage would be breathing rather hard with how cold it was outside. Her body hadn't quite yet adjusted to the temperature drop within Limbo Forest. For some reason it felt so much colder out here than it did in that little town just outside of it. Yuki wasn't sure if she was just imagining things or if it really was different, but at the moment it didn't really matter did it? What mattered was catching that damned pink haired brat! How she loathed hunting down succubus, especially female ones. They were always so much more irritating with their good looks and their funny little powers of charm. For whatever reason, it was quite obvious, Yuki Marie Senju was a little more than immune to her preys charm. But even if she was by passing that little ability, she'd heard the Akuhei girl's gravity magic was no laughing matter and she fully believed it from the tapes and records she'd seen from the past. It was an amazing feet in itself that Yuki was even able to chase her as far as she had. Now all she needed to do was corner her...if that's even possible

Stopping in her footsteps, the girl breathed in another sharp breath before exhaling. Icy blue hues scanned the entire forest, ignoring the snowflakes and the way her breath seemed to form a cloud of smoke in front of her face. "Can't catch me, can't catch me~" Hearing Ivy's voice, but unable to pinpoint it at all, Yuki would start to grow rather irritated with this whole cat and mouse game. Though, she had been the one to walk right into it. The chase was Ivy's favorite part and something she was so good at...no wonder Yuki could hardly keep up, even if she was physically and mentally prepared for the task. "That's what you think you little brat!" Calling back out to Ivy, Yuki dashed forward once more when she caught sight of bright pink hair. Her feet seemed to just glide over the snow, never making a foot print. In return Ivy jumped from tree limb to tree limb, without ever missing a beat. She reminded Yuki almost of a cat rather than a succubus, her grace was unnatural though the Senju girl was no different.

Concentrating that magic into her hands, a long clear like spear would form in her hands. This was known as her ice spear, something she was very good at throwing and hitting targets with. Admittedly it was much large than it should be, meaning it wouldn't be as fast. Yuki truly didn't have her head on straight at this point in time. "Oh, what a pretty little sharp object! Is it for me!?" Hearing Ivy's voice raise in pitch, meaning she was excited, all Yuki could do was narrow those eyes and throw it only to have Ivy twirl out of the way. In turn she would have to dodge the plasma ball quickly sent at her; payback was a b***h at times. Just as Yuki tuck and rolled in the good amount of snow on the ground...she'd lose sight of Ivy. again "You're such a coward Akuhei! Just stand in front of me and fight me for a change!" Yelling the words out, Yuki nearly jumped out of her skin when a heart shaped tail brushed under her chin. "A coward am I? Snow-chan what cruel sounding words...." Grinding her teeth together, Yuki swung her left arm backwards but there was nothing but air.

Turning around when feeling a slight rise in magic, the white haired mage soon spotted the succubus once more. This time she was lightly bouncing on a tree branch, staring down at her with those irritatingly bright purple hues. "Don't look so angry, it's not your fault you're so horrible at this game. I'd blame your master!" Eye twitching now, Yuki clapped her hands together and started to concentrate magic into the very center, her hands slowly growing apart in order for a snowflake to form in between her hands. I'd be careful with that little snowflake of yours, you know that could very well hurt you too~" Just barely glancing upward, Yuki gave a light smirk to the pink haired succubus. "I don't need any of your childish warnings, Ivy." Just as the words left her mouth, Yuki crushed the purest white snowflake anyone had never seen in her hands, the forest around her starting to freeze over as if a blizzard had hit. Yuki herself continued to kneel in the middle, allowing her ice tundra to spread as she let her magic leak. The only horrible part about this was the innocent animals and possibly the military force that would come for her...maybe.

Within ten minutes flat, a portion of the forest had frozen over, everything covered in ice and unable to move. It was like a winter wonderland in the middle of the clearing, but still Yuki had a deep scowl on her face. "Tch...can't believe I let her escape." Reaching her hand up, the white haired girl brushed a bit of snow off her shoulder, the end of her hair completely frozen. Not only that but her finger tips were the color of black and blue, not to mention very numb. It wasn't a good sign, she'd overdone it again. On top of that she'd completely lost Ivy's scent now, this was just great. Tucking her hands under her armpits, crossing her arms in the process, Yuki began to walk through the snow she created. "Today has just been completely horrible. I left my warm resort, lost my kill, and ended up in the middle of no where. Tch, this is so sickening." Grumbling under her breath, Yuki was half hoping someone would come to her "rescue."

dyonnaluvdyonnaluvx《⋆ ` * SEE THE FLAMES INSIDE MY EYES
                                                                    I t db u r n sd s od b r i g h td Id w a n n ad f e e ld y o u r xxl o v e, xn o
                                                                    onnax◤⊹ Easy baby maybe I'm a liar
                                                                    dy
                                                                    dyxBUT FOR TONIGHT I WANNA FALL IN LOVEonnaxBUT FOR TONIGHT I WANNA FALL IN LOVEonnaxBUT FOR TONIGHT I WANNA FALL IN LOVEonnaxBUT FOR TONIGHT I WANNA FALL IN LOVEonnax

██████ ▌♕ And put your faith in my stomach

User Image

dagongirl13
                                                                    Hope this works >_> I wasn't sure exactly where in limbo forest he was, but he should be able to feel the drop in temperature and see the ice over part of the forest.
              User Image
              ~Amiti Tadeo Canavar~
              _______________________________________________________________________

A survivor of the lycan curse...
              ...Fighting to protect the innocent...
              ...And defeat the wicked...

Mood: Bit confused

Amiti rubbed his eyes. Must have fallen asleep at one point, because it was a different time of day, and it was snowing. There was also a letter on his lap inviting him to a ball or party of some sort. Okaaaay. Why would anyone put a letter like this on a sleeping guys lap. At least he still had all his stuff at any rate. The trees were all lit up too, which made him wonder how someone did not noticed that there was a guy asleep underneath a tree in the forest. Or it was all magically put up, one of the two.
              But, what confused him was that the area seem just a bit to cold, not to mention just completely iced over. Did something happen? He was smelling some odd scents too, at the very least ones that he didn't smell when he first got here anyway. He stood up, and quickly put his jacket and gear back on. At least it helped keep out most of the cold while he went investigating.

Didn't take him long to find why this particular area was colder than usual, what confused him on why there was a girl in the epicenter of the area. It wasn't hard for him to assume that she is the cause of it, just that despite an affinity for ice magic, she still seemed affected by the cold, with her arms all wrapped up like they were.
              What seemed slightly out of character of him, he took off his coat before transforming into his (rather huge) wolf form. Probably unlike her, he at least had a form that could withstand the cold better. On that note, the wolf demon carefully picked up his jacket, and trotted over to the woman, offering it to her. Even if she didn't need it, it couldn't hurt to at least have it on her until she got to somewhere warmer. He wouldn't have his jacket unless he follow her though for a while.

With: No one -> Strange girl(Yuki)
              Thoughts: Just what is going on...
              ...Oh howl at the moon...
              ...Those criminal lycan packs...
              ...Have their worst nightmare come?

ShadowReaper1998
              It's fine, I kinda just placed him there with no real plan on WHERE he was, so its all good~ =D Also I feel that i should mention his wolf form is rather on the large side, so take a decent size regular wolf, and triple to quintuple the size. He should at the very least be large enough to look like you can ride him into battle at any rate.

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
              • Magical Girl 50
              • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
              • Hero 100
              User Image

User Image
              After being hit with the snow she looked up to see none other than Bane, “B-Bane! Uhm.. She stood and poked her fingers together. “I’m sorry you had to see that side of me…” she turned away “I will understand if you don’t want to be around anymore." Thoughts went back to her childhood again, thoughts of that accursed need to be the perfect daughter, the perfect student, the perfect bride. It became unbearable for her, “Why…why must I always…” Kyoko fell to her knees in the snow “be perfect.” Tears fell from her eyes landing silently upon her lap, she lowered her head “I’m so tired…so tired of trying to be perfect.” Resting her hands in her lap she sat there and just let the tears stream down.

Shizuka Tensui
              Karismas
              The Original Nosferatu
              xXNarusLoveXx
              ”Daron Wolfgard”
              ”xXNarusLoveXx”
              ”i-c2-the-witch”
              ”dagongirl13”
              ”Numrigaaz”

With: No one
              Thoughts/Feelings: Bane I’m so sorry but I cannot keep pretending I’m perfect
              OOC: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces