Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha! You clicked! Now you must answer!

I'm thinking of joining! 0.69067796610169 69.1% [ 163 ]
Not my style..even if you could add my style (WHICH WE CAN! D:<) 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 24 ]
I <3 u Leader-sama 0.20762711864407 20.8% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]

Company: Dell Demask

Unlike his companion Veone had a distaste for wet weather for what he believed would be obvious reasons. The rain didn't harm him or anything of that so but it put him at a disadvantage, despite being a capable fighter he preferred using fire over just sword and gun play. He glanced at the sky, silently cursing the rain drops as they cascaded down on them, one of the few things he couldn't fight. He let a sigh escape his lips as they continued onward.
"Sounds like a plan to me." He secretly hoped that they would find a place rather quickly, it would be much nicer in a warm tavern with food and drink. Veone watched her quietly as she walk backwards, he slicked his jet black hair backwards to keep it out of his face as the walked.

Annabell lee Sea

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Starr looked to Bane “Here in town maybe for a few days.” She whispered to him “Don’t worry, you’ll have her all to yourself again soon.” Starr smiled then suddenly sensing a presence looked to the door. “I have a feeling you may have a guest at your doorstep dearie. Thus I have things I must do so I’ll let you get back to your lives, I’ll see you later.” She waved and opened the door looking at the stranger, “Interesting, if you need some help I’m sure my sister will be happy to assist you inside.” Starr summoned an umbrella and made her way back through town.

With: Kyoko,Bane and stanger
Thoughts/Feelings: Interested

xXNarusLoveXx
”i-c2-the-witch”

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dell Demask

Betcha don’t know me, betcha can’t guess…
User Image

They call me the crusher, cause I always leave a mess….

Dell noticed his discomfort and felt bad about taking her time. Clearly someone who liked fire would not be a fan of water... which was a shame since it felt so great against her skin. A warm light up ahead made her smile she could smell the food from within and her stomach grumbled loudly again.
"How about here?"
She paused outside the nondescript little tavern it didn't appear to have many customers and what few there were seemed too drunk to notice much of anything including the blood speckled youth and her dangerous looking companion. Dell just skipped inside wet clothing and all dripping all over the floor she sat down on a table and set her feet on a chair as she wrung out her hoodie with one hand. The man behind the bar opened his mouth as if about to protest but seemed to reconsider and simply shook his head instead.
"Waiter! A huge rib-eye steak, mashed potatoes, rolls and a whole heap of vegatables...anykind. Oh and a beer."
Dell had been thinking about the kiss and he wasn't bad looking...and she wasn't immune to a good kiss. But she considered him for a moment probably a little too long it appeared as though she was staring and she didn't even have the grace to blush about it either.

User Image

MOOD:
hungry

THOUGHTS:
"Why on earth did he kiss me?"

COMPANY:
Veone
Veone

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
User Image
Kyoko said her goodbyes to her sister before walking to the door and looking out, “Did you need something miss?” Kyoko gave her a friendly smile then she invited her in “Would you like to come in and get warm my dear?” Kyoko looked to Bane “Could you tell the cook to put the tea on please dear?” Kyoko help the stranger come inside “You are safe here miss, we are gonna get you dried and warmed up and take care of you.” Kyoko called for some servants to get some towels and things. It didn’t take long before they came back with the items, Kyoko took the girl to the nearest washroom “Now go in here and get out of those wet clothes and dry off, you look to be close to my size so you can use this to wear." Kyoko gave her a kimono to wear, and smiled at her “When you are ready to come out I’ll be waiting over there in the living room ok?" Kyoko smiled once more then made her way to the living room.

xXNarusLoveXx
i-c2-the-witch

With: Bane, and Stranger
Thoughts/Feelings: Business as usual
OOC: N/A

Veone was so focused on just finding somewhere to get out of the rain he barely registered her voice as she asked about a place. "Works for me." He didn't hesitate to hurry into the tavern, feeling relieved to be somewhere that was dry.

It was very easy to tell how excited he was to finally be inside away from the soaking weather, once they had stepped into the tavern you could see steam rising off of him. He had thought about igniting himself to dry off faster but thought better of it, often times such displays were not greeted all to kindly. No point in possibly ruining the opportunity for a good meal and some beer. As they sat down he considered what to order, he had a decent accumulation of wealth due mostly to his age and the fact that he really didn't find anything that he could spend his money on other than food and the occasional box of ammunition.
"Steak does sound good..." He thought allowed as he over heard what Dell had ordered. "Waiter, get me a porter house steak and a t-bone steak both well done with a side of fries and a bowl of rice, also bring me a glass of whiskey, no ice. Actually just bring the bottle." What may have seemed excessive to most was normal for him, His body naturally burned more calories than most people his size and he need quite a bit more alcohol in his system for him to actually notice it.
Veone smiled happily about the prospect of food when he glanced at Dell and noticed that she was staring at him. He raised a brow slightly as he greeted her with his crimson eyes. "What's on your mind?" He asked curiously, he could tell she was thinking about something and assumed that it had to do with him. Maybe she was thinking about that kiss, actually he kind of hoped that she was. Of course that could mean that she wanted to punch a hole in his face for having do it but maybe they were good thoughts.

Annabell lee Sea
User Image
Mitsuki

Mitsuki blinked as she felt someone’s presence near her. “What?” said Mitsuki as she looked at the stranger that spoke to her. Mitsuki felt that something was off about her..She put her jacket on her shoulders again and the rain hit her face as she looked at the estate. She blinked again as she saw the owner of the place as she invited her in. “Huh?” said Mitsuki as she was lead inside and was brought to the washroom. She stared blankly as she looked at the kimono in her hands as she left her in the washroom. Why did she bring her in? She was just some stranger outside…Kyo appeared out of her shadow but as a small dragon. “So we are staying here?” asked Kyo. Mitsuki sighed “No choice though I could escape in the shadows.” said Mitsuki. She started at her shadow for a couple of seconds as if shes wondering if she should escape or not... Kyo flew near the door and stayed there in case anyone was going to talk to her. Mitsuki eyed the kimono she haven’t worn one in awhile..She took off her clothes and dried herself off. She put on the kimono and sighed she looked at her wet clothing on the ground and wondered where should she put it…She looked around for hangers and hung her wet clothes to dry. Kyo saw Mitsuki walking out and he flew up to her shoulders and curled up there. Mitsuki opened the door and walked out she looked around she stared at the ground seeing the shadow crow she sent earlier to find out the whole layout of the place the crow flew and merged into her shadow giving her the information. She walked to where the owner was “Um thank you for helping I’m Mitsuki.” said Mitsuki as she sat down. She had entered a estate called Kyokos estate is this girl her?

Profile Location: Kyoko’s Estate Party: the owner of the estate…Kyoko? Known dragons: Kyo
Vixen_E_Covenant

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dell Demask

User Image

She scooted off the table and sat down on the chair instead propping her feet up on an extra chair. "Just thinking is all. Wondering about why you would go and do something like kiss me...wondering what I think about it. You are a pretty good kisser by the way."
The waiter came then with their drinks and Dell took a long grateful gulp of the beer it was nice and cold...not the kind she would have picked had she thought to mention a brand but it was good enough for then. Their food would be a little while since they had both ordered something that would take a while to cook but her stomach didn't hesitate to voice its grumbling disapproval.

User Image

MOOD:
hungry//thoughtful

THOUGHTS:
"Why on earth did he kiss me?"

COMPANY:
Veone
Veone

Misabeli's Significant Otter

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
lala

User Image

Where: Somewhere | With: Someone | What: Nothing | Profile: Beauts | Ooc: Testing!
☬ ☬ ☬

lala murred. There was not really any better word to describe the sound she was making; it was somewhere between a purr and a grumble with an undertone of whining. Part of it was because she was comforted that the pain of death had left her, another because she was being comforted by a friend. The grumbling and whining most likely stemmed from her insetting headache and self-accusation about not being able to retaliate against whatever had hurt her. For a moment, the imp considered what to do- hunt, sleep, eat, cry? In the end, she reached a decision and wrapped her small arms tightly around her new-found friend. A hug seemed like the very best thing she could get right now, better than warm food or anything else. Something deep within her recoiled at this very thought, cursing it as un-demonlike and weak, but she ignored it. That was another thing the hugging would help against.

Slightly muffled, lala began to explain to her new friend. "Someone died and it hurt really badly. I could feel all of it like it was me." Her body shivered at the recollection. The pain had been unlike anything she'd ever experienced before and unlike anything she ever wanted to experience again. "I want to find the one who did it. And pick them apart. Slowly." This sadistic side of the young-ish creature might be new to Adena, or perhaps not- after all, she'd seen lala thoughtlessly tear off a man's arm for food. Why would her urge to slowly rend a being to pieces be surprising? "Or I just want to hide away from all my pain and never wake up again."

The Cosmic Cuttlefish

Veone sat back in his seat as he listened to her reply and couldn't help but smile. "Well, I thought it was a good idea, you know despite the fact that you could've crushed me like a tin can if you didn't like the idea as much as I did." Of course even if she had decided to respond with killing him, death kind of lost it's dread when you knew that you would just come back. "What can I say? In the short time that we've known each other I've taken a liking to you." It was the truth, she was rare, it wasn't often you found someone with her personality and who shared his passion for a good fight, not to mention her beauty despite how hard she seemed to try and hide it.
He grabbed the bottle of whiskey and quickly twisted the cap off before taking a swig, it was the cheap stuff, he probably should've been specific about a brand but it didn't truly matter. Veone raised the bottle to Dell. "To new friends." He tilted the neck toward her waiting to cheers the occasion.

Annabell lee Sea

Sparkly Lunatic

Soriath

User Image The woman's head tilted with confusion. "Wha?" Why would Ana say such a hurtful thing? She'd been so nice before. What was happening? Soon Ana had slapped her hand away, following up with a blast of energy that sent her into a wall. The woman slid to the floor, unconscious..but her mind was well at work. The voices all screamed at once. Some with rage, some with confusion..all with betrayal. It was a feeling she was unused to. Her thoughts were impossible to gather as her mind argued with itself over what to do. 'She is our friend!' 'No, she hates us!' 'Why does she hate us?' 'Kill her! Break her bones!' 'No!' 'Kill kill killkillkillkill!'

Soriath rose from her position on the floor with a cold gaze cast towards Ana. "We thought you were our friend." She couldn't explain what she was feeling..it was like someone had stabbed her in the belly a few times. Was this betrayal? She didn't like it. "We understand now..yes, of course..you don't to play that game?" Soriath walked towards Ana, a sinister grin forming on her lips. "Let's play this one instead." The warrior quickly closed the remaining distance between the two of them and threw her left fist towards her former friend's face. She had to punish Ana for hurting her this way. Soriath almost felt a slight hesitation when she did so. Almost. It was very quickly extinguished by the rage of her inner voices.

Company: Hades, Ana
MisaBear

enamored silence
User Image
After many nights of travel, Sarah found herself in a strange inn located in a small town. There she met a young man that had porcelain skin and she could not help but stare at his beauty. After striking a conversation with the young man, he told her of a place called Wintersrowe that would change her life. He told her of beautiful structures, people, and he told her everything that would make her want to make the journey, but was she a bit hasty in her decision... The next day they both made plans of travel to this captivating place. After a few days of travel they had finally arrived at a thick forest that stretched as far as the eyes could see. “As long as we stick to the trails, we should be okay” The young man said with a smile. She nodded as her attention fell on the passing trees. “This forest is strange” She said as something moved in the thick. She glanced around trying to find what moved, but it was no longer in sight “Must have been my imagination” she mumbled.

After what felt like forever, they found themselves in a clearing. She glanced around at the town they had arrived in and could not help but smile. The young man was right this place had been filled with beauty, but it also felt like it was shrouded in mystery. “Where would you like to go first?” He asked. She looked around, then she responded “We have been travelling for so long. Can we find a place to rest?” He paused for a moment, then he responded “Sure, there is a place called Rabbit’s Hole Inn close to where we are.” And with that they headed towards Rabbit’s Hole Inn. It did not take them long to reach the Inn.

As they walked into the inn, she glanced around. There seemed to be a few people there, but she was in no rush to get to know anyone. The young man told her to give him a minute to get her a room and he would be back. So she just stood there and waited. A few moments later he was back with a key. This key belongs to room 122. “I have to leave you now. I came here for business, but I only planned on being here until business is finished. I trust you will be fine” She nodded and with that he left the inn. It took her a few minutes but she found her room. She noticed the bed in an instant, undressed, and instantly jumped into the bed. Just as quick she fell asleep.

After a few hours she awoke with a pain in her stomach. She forgot she had not eaten since the morning because of their travels. She got out of bed, unpacked fresh clothing, and walked out the door of her room. Now Sarah had to find her way around, in this strange new town.

Mood: Neutral
Company: Alone
Character name: Sarah
{{OOC: Sorry I have not role-played in a long time. I just used the young man as a start to my story. I’m not sure if I want to make another character or just throw him out until a future time. I hope this was a good first post. I also ignored talking to the inn keeper because I'm not sure how this works. Am I suppose to control the characters, or wait for responses from those who claimed them? (Edit: I added room 122 to my post)}} 

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dell Demask

User Image

Dell sat back in her chair tilting her head back so her hair, which was just past shoulder length when not in her mowhawk, hung down the back. Dell couldn't hold random acts against him after all she was rather impulsive herself though she had never randomly kissed any body before....she had hauled out and decked a person once but that had been for a good reason...at least in her opinion.
"Good, I rather like you too. Not stuffy or anything ...just you."
Though she couldn't help but consider the fact that there was a big town to explore. So many dark corners and strange sights to be seen. Dell was eager to explore every inch and perhaps to make a few more friends. After all she planned on staying here and she needed to find a way to get in good with some guards so she could sleep in public places. A room was not even a consideration. Finally their food arrived and Dell fell completely silent as she ate. She was not the sort to fill food time with chatter instead she systematically ate every thing on her plate only speaking after pushing the now empty plate away with a contented sigh.
"I suppose I wouldn't hit you if you decided to do it again."
She commented seemingly out of thin air after being silent for so long.

User Image

MOOD:
satisfied

THOUGHTS:
"Hmmm, another good fight and perhaps a nap."

COMPANY:
Veone
Veone

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
User Image
Kyoko nodded then replied “It’s a pleasure miss Mitsuki, I am Princess Kyoko of Ishida and the winged wolf you saw was Bane, he’s a shifter so you’ll see him in different forms from time to time. So anyway what brings you to Wintersrowe?” Kyoko motioned for the servant to bring the tea and she poured Mitsuki a cup, “I hope you enjoy tea, this came all the way from Ishida and it is quite good.” Kyoko offered her the cup, then poured herself a cup. “So have you ever been to the Ishida Empire? I only ask because you seem so familiar not to mention your name sounds very Ishida influenced.”Kyoko felt a certain calmness as if she were talking to an old friend.

xXNarusLoveXx
i-c2-the-witch

With: Bane, and Mitsuki
Thoughts/Feelings: Business as usual
OOC: N/A

Veone took another swig of whiskey as she replied. "It's just easier to be up front with people." deception or acting like a stuffed shirt never really suited him well, He liked to have his freedom and pretension seemed like way more work than it could ever be worth. His eye shone with delight when the food finally arrived, he demolished his food as if he hadn't eaten in days, there were very few things that he liked more than fighting and food was one of them. He smiled and tilted his had back against his seat, staring at the ceiling contently. He had no plans for his visit to this place, in reality he had just been passing through and figured if something caught his attention he would stay a while.

He chuckled a little at Dell's commit after she had finished eating. "Oh really? I'll be sure to keep that in mind." He smirked as he tilted his forward enough to see her. He would need to set up base camp somewhere, preferably some warm and indoors, maybe snag a couple bounties or something of the sort just for kicks.
"So whats on the agenda now?" He sat forward and tested his shoulder, the pain had reduced to a mild soreness by now but his ribs still seemed to be fractured though, He gave a slight wince as he poked them just to check, yup definitely still fractured. It would be a few more hours before he was close to a hundred percent but he felt good enough for just about anything now.

Annabell lee Sea
tp://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s615/dannyjp19/IMAG0501_1_1_zpse92a40dd.jpg[/img]

"You shouldn't go and upset me....please, I'm trying to warn you.."

Her warm smile yet again showed itself, and strangely, Smosa found himself growing comfortable already/ The place was busy and loud. He heard a whisper or two directed at him, but he did his best to ignore it. He focused on having a good time like he said he would. Her promise of a great night did excite him.

" Drink? I don't have any preference, no. I'll try what you are having." He spoke. Smosa had never had a drop of alcohol, and he didn't realize what he was getting into. The demon anticipated trying the strange drinks, as well as speaking more with the girl. He took a seat and waited patiently to be served.

"I don't want people to run from me, to abandon me and to be scared..."

With: Bliss
Feeling: Excited, Cautious, happy

Annabell lee Sea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items