Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to winter fall INN says a small sign in front of what looks to be a five level building. A Beutiful women walks up to you and starts to tell you about the hotel she then leads yout to the back where alll the hotsprings are located. then she brings you inside to a brillinatly decorated bar were you see at least 20 people.then the women tugs you arm leading you to the second level of the building she tells you that this is where your room is located there seems to be at least 70 rooms on this floor.AS she shows you your room she then brings you to the third floor being the game room that happens to have plenty of games to play for days on end after she brings you to the fourth floor which happens to only have a stge and plenty of chairs she tell you that sometimes big time starts come here to play and sometimes plays.finnally she brings you to the last floor which seems to be a giant stadium with no rof she tells you that this is the pride and joy of winter fall inn it's the fighting dome she tells you that some of the greates fights go on here and that the reason for the foof being open is so that the oponents can fly high into the sky.she then also tels you that all you need to do to fight here is bring your opponent. she also tells you this is also a dojo but the inn is still looking for a good person for the job. after the whole speach about the stdium she brings you back to your room as you peer down at the windo as a young man is talking to a young woman about something the only thing that worries you is that the woman has a large sword with blood dripping from it as you look to tell the woman who has so kindly showed you around that you see something suspicous she has dissapeared.

O.k all you need to join the rp is is make a little profile

name:mitsuru
race:human\demon\angel
are you a worker or a person staying at the inn or someone up to no good:
Name: Chaos Clearwater
Race: Elemental-Chaos
He's an elemental knight from the plane of chaos staying at the INN because he had heard of legendary fights taking place, and wanted to see for himself.
Name - Namida
Age - 15
Race - Angelic Born

She is a guest staying at the INN because she got lost and wandered there. She decides to stay for awhile to figure more out about the place.
name: Saru
race: witch\wolf demon\angel/saiyan
Mitsuru begged me to come....
hello sir *has just come out side and there snow all over me* *bows as a bit of blood falls of my hand onto the floor* hehe i hope you enjoy your stay here
Name :felicia but everyone calls her fee
Category:kind,cute ,shy girl, and good sind
raec: prietess
Weapon:bowairow
Special: ?
comes in and yawns "ahh im tired..."
name: Akiriana Faire
race: Human/Pyro-Dark Fairy
Akiriana plans to stay at the INN for a few days and might possible be looking for a bartending job, she has yet to decide.

A shadowed figure opens the door, the girl folds her wings before entering and taking a seat in close enough to the others to hear but far away enough to be separated. She gently pulls the hood down from her cloak, reveiling light yellow eyes.
Name: Riku
Race: Angel of the Wind hehehe! it sounds cool!
*Walks in looks around* "Nice place. I better be careful."
Namida wandered from room to room as if in a trance. Whenever she passeed someone she just ignoreed them and kept walking. Her bright green eyes stared off into the distance at something that isn't there. What am I doing? I'm so confused. Her shoulder length brown hair fell over her face, but she just kept walking.
*walks in with a blanket wrapped around her so no one will see her wings*
uhhhhhhhhhh where do i check in?
Lethros909

*appears behind you and taps your back * be careful of what? *smiles as eyes trun blood red for a moment*
name: Asyahla
race:Unknown

Pretty peasant girl with a blunt attitude. Occasionaly saves enough to stay at a decent INN. Always looking for a job and isn't always very nice to strangers.
mitsuru_the_fallen
Lethros909

*appears behind you and taps your back * be careful of what? *smiles as eyes trun blood red for a moment*
*floats nearby and punches mitsuru on top of the head* Be nice to the guest mitsuru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff