5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
This is just getting Ridiculous, I haven't found one literate and creative male RPer to RP with all day, I'm about ready to give up because this is looking hopeless.
~~I am looking for a guy to RP with over PMs or Yahoo IM. I like doing medieval/fantasy but would be willing to try something else as long as it isn't a slave thing, or an rp based on purely sexual stuff. I am very literate and creative or so I've been told, you can decide for yourself I suppose. I would be happy to start if you would like. I like to RP in the third person and would prefer to RP with someone who likes to RP in the third as well. If you are interested please PM me or Yahoo IM me, as I may not be able to check this thread all that often. Thanks a lot, hope to hear from you!! ~~
I know this post has been made a few times but that is simply because I have yet to find someone. Please, if you say you are literate, just spell literate right, that would make me so happy!
Is it too early for any literate RPers, or maybe too late, perhaps they are just taking afternoon naps? Are they all asleep? If so, please, wake up!
I'm getting the feeling that I'm asking too much here, that my requirements are too strict. Are there really so few literate and creative male RPers that what I'm asking is unheard of anymore? Please, say it isn't so.
~Thanks for reading~