Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

This is a re-make.

Original made by me

But the layout is a contribution of several people

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

Do you remember what you were like when you were little? Did you get into trouble a lot? Were you sweet? Do you remember you best friends? Your first boyfriend or girlfriend? Are they still that today? Yeah probably not but what if you made a promise when you were older? These friends did.

At their play weddings each boy promised their girlfriends something they would do when they were all grown up as a part of their vows and even sealed it with the unbreakable actions of crossing their hearts and a pinky promise but sadly the friends moved away from eachother.

Now all grown up and living very different lifestyles they end up moving back and run into each other at the park where they made their vows so what happens next? that's for you to decide

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

1. Obey me

2. Follow TOS (no cybering)

3. Don't kill off anyone else's charrie without permission though preferentially not at all. Why would you even need to?

4. Post at least a paragraph. I understand writers block just don't do it too often.

5. Please type in third person.

6.Post often like three time a week or at least once a week and let me know when you cant like if you are leaving for a few day.

7. Post pretty but at least a name, picture of Character though some icons and maybe lyrics to a song or quotes would be good to add too if you need ideas

8. Real pics only

9. Title your reserves/profiles "I Pinky Promise and Cross My Heart"

9. Reserves hold 24 hours unless informed of reason for more time

10. Don't post until accepted

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

Skellies

reserves/profile

(promise made)
User Image
♥❤Username
♥❤Full name
♥❤Age
♥❤Model/Celeb/Unknown
♥❤Bio

(promise made)
[img]100x100 real pic[/img]
[color=posting color]♥❤Username
♥❤Full name
♥❤Age
♥❤Model/Celeb/Unknown
[spoiler]♥❤Bio[/spoiler]

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

Marry for real

Boy 1
User Image
♥❤Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
♥❤Damien Lloyd Lewis
♥❤Twenty Two
♥❤Jared Padalecki
♥❤After my best friend and first girlfriend ended up moving I was very upset I remember that much and I remember that day and even what she looked like but I cannot for the life of me remember her name. Other than that though my life hasn't been bad. Even though I cant remember who she is though I still missed her and remembered my promise to one day marry her. Though she's probably forgotten so I'm not putting too much faith into it,
Girl 1
User Image
♥❤Sammie_is_Sassie
♥❤Nessa Brad
♥❤21
♥❤Unkown
♥❤Bio Nessa had moved at such a young age, she missed her friends, her teachers and not to mention the little boy she called her boyfriend. He was so sweet, bringing her juice boxes and other various treats at their special meeting spot. She had to move away because of her father, he got a job in the big city and once he cheated on her mother, that was when they moved back. Nessa wasnt sure if she would ever be ready for love or marriage, the sheer image of her mother in ruins reminded her of that. But something inside of her kept her hopeful. Nessa remembered the silly vow, but would he?

Start a family together

Boy 2
User Image
♥❤ grim_dragonsoul
♥❤Alexander raistlin sylver
♥❤23
♥❤ alex pettyfer
♥❤Bio as a kid i always wanted a family but often times you don't get what you want, my bio mom spent most of the first 12 years of my life trying to take me back into her custody , in the end though after having bounced from home to home. finally found a home that wanted me permanently sadly had to leave the town with all my friends. well in the end i got married to the first lass that slightly looked my way. in the end it did not work out. we got divorced i got custody of our four kids two sets of twins and went back to where i felt truly at home.

Girl 2
User Image
♥❤Mira Lyn Caldwell
♥❤Twenty Four
♥❤Elisabeth Harnois
♥❤When I was little I promised to start a family with this boy when we grew. You see I was abandoned as a baby so I never really had one but always wanted one. Shortly after our play weddings though that a lot of people moved away but I didn't in fact the foster family I had then ended up adopting me and life was great other than the fact I didn't see my childhood friends much anymore but I made new friends and later I ended up getting married to one of them. It didn't last though as once I became pregnant I ended up getting hurt and not only did I miscarry but it was doubtful I would ever be able to have children again and my husband couldn't cope with that so he divorced me.

Love me forever and ever

Boy 3
User Image
♥❤Kimino Kira Hyotaka
♥❤Jackson Randal Brooks
♥❤twenty-two
♥❤Bobby Hicks
♥❤Jackson had a great passion for music. Ever since he was a little boy. Running around like a little rock star. Though that was not how he met Rynn, he just happen to be partner with her. He wasn't expecting having to go to a hospital to meet his school project partner. To him it felt awkward at first until he actually met her for the first time. They hit it off pretty well, having things in common such as music. Though he would be lying if he didn't say he didn't have feeling for Rynn. He visited everyday he had the chance, introducing her how to play a guitar. Love did blossomed between them, and once she was discharge from the hospital they got together with some friends and made a promise to love each other forever and ever. Though sadly Rynn illness returned, causing her to move to the city. Jackson was sad to see her leave but if it meant that she would get better and to come back. It would be worth it.

Jackson still has a great passion for music. Though it became more of a hobby and gigs at the bar or coffee shop. He also became very good at cooking and wanted to go to school to get a degree in cooking to open his own cafe. But faith would have it that his parents wanted him to go to medical school to be a doctor. But he did have a secret of them. That he had dropped out and decide to get his degree in cooking. He hadn't told his parent but what did it matter they're in Rome. Also he's a grown man he should be able to make choices of his own He still has Rynn on his mind all the time though, he hopes one day she will come back to this small town.
/color]

Girl 3
User Image
♥❤Ridiculous_Toupees
♥❤ RaeLynn Blaxe
♥❤ Twenty-two
♥❤ Taylor Momsen
♥❤Rynn never exactly got the same childhood as other children from her class. While most kids splashed in creak she sat bedridden within a cold hospital. Always observing never having the chance to truly experience her own childhood. Well, that was until one day a boy from her class was placed as her partner for a project. He visited her almost everyday and even brought along some of his friends. Of course love blossomed between the two. They even held a pretend wedding in the park the day Rynn was discharged from the hospital. All seemed to be changing for the better that was until her illness returned later that year. Helpless and desperate, Rynn's parents moved to the city in hopes of getting her better treatment.

Currently Rynn has become a popular female rock star who goes by a fake name. She promised herself that one day she would become famous by singing and that dream was fulfilled with the help of her first love. Not only did he encourage her to sing but he also introduced the guitar to her. So, as you can assume the blonde has returned to her hometown in hopes of finally thanking her old friend.

Protect me always

Boy 4
User Image
♥❤ grim_dragonsoul
♥❤Arthur Christopher st cloud
♥❤24
♥❤ chris angel
♥❤Bio i was always the guardian type in school i protected my friends and even after i left because all the issues in school i still protected my friends first was raistlin then Mira and Elaine. i know sometimes its best for people to live and learn its just not how i roll. my own life had lead to married but it fell apart almost as fast is it started. we had a set of quads and a set of twins i got custody and moved back home to for one time work on my own life.

Girl 4
User Image
♥❤Elaina Kay Summers
♥❤Twenty Two
♥❤Unknown
♥❤As a kid I was often bullied until I met my friends and after the move life wasn't so bad. I had actually gotten good at standing up for myself and then I met Lucas. He was so sweet at first but after a while he got a little possessive. Of course at the time I didn't see it that way so when at our highschool graduation he asked me to marry him I said yes. It was nice though for a little while but things went bad fast. It wasn't until he threatened the twins though that I realized how bad it was and finally left moving back to my hometown with my aunt.

Never ever leave me

Boy 5
User Image
♥❤Kimino Kira Hyotaka
♥❤Connor James Matthews
♥❤22
♥❤Julian Schratter
♥❤Connor was born to his parents, but they weren't together though. So after Connor was older, around the age a three. His mother abandoned him. Leaving him to his father who pretty much ignored him. Life was pretty lonely until he finally was put into public school and met his friends hitting it off particularly well with this one little girl in his class. She was his first love and he never wanted to think of how life would be without her so that was of course what they promised to eachother when their friends decided they should pretend to get married. When she had to move though he became rather upset at first not really understanding why she had to break their promise but as he grew older of course he began to understand she didn't have a choice. He still really misses her though even though he had of course dated other girls since then but as of yet none have been able to measure up to his first love.

Girl 5
User Image
♥❤The Angel Singer
♥❤Annabellum Eden Cornol
♥❤Twenty One
♥❤Cara Delevingne
♥❤Annabellum was raised with two loving parents who believed in family first. As she got older she kept those ideals close to heart. When she was younger she got "married" to a friend of her who later became her best friend. They promised to never leave each other but when her grandmother got sick she had to leave to take care of her. Years later she moved back and hasn't forgotten her promise.

Be faithful and true

Boy 6
User Image
♥❤The Book Keepers
♥❤Landon Blake Sparks
♥❤Twenty One
♥❤Dougie Poynter
♥❤Well my childhood was alright I guess. Not everyone family is perfect. Anyway when I was little I made a promise to be faithful and true to a girl under a three. We where all friends when we where little, some of us or all of use moved away. Well I just moved back here now, wondering if anyone else is here. Still have not forgot about are promise we made as kids. Lets just hope she has not forgot me or our promise but not sure how that's going to go seeing as the last time I saw her was when I was a kid.
Girl 6
User Image
♥❤Ohhh_Simbaa
♥❤Hwang Mi-Young
♥❤Twenty
♥❤Hwang Mi-Young (K-POP Idol)
♥❤Mi-Young was born into the world by her two Korean parents. She was born in South Korea but she left when she was about three. When she moved only knew a little bit of english but her Oppa(older brother) lived there longer than she has and he taught her english. She picked up on it quickly but she still had her accent. Now it's not as strong anymore but it's there. As her childhood continued she met a guy. A friend , her best friend actually.They made a promise to always be faithful and true to one another. Then one day he moved away. It broke me he wasn't my only friend but he was the only person I trusted with everything. But, Now he has returned at least I am sure it's him. I just hope he hasn't forgotten about me and our promise.

Never ever forget

Boy7
User Image
♥❤Out Of Character
♥❤Fredd Darian Akre
♥❤Twenty Six
♥❤Fred Durst
♥❤Fredd grew up in a small town and instantly fell in love with the girl of his dreams the moment he laid eyes upon her so many years ago in the kindergarten line. Decades later he think he spotted her again, but he is hesitant. Has her feelings for him changed since highschool? Or is this real true love.

Girl 7
User Image
♥❤Kimino Kira Hyotaka
♥❤Alexandra Ellen Gray
♥❤ Twenty-Three
♥❤Keira Knightley
♥❤I was born to a loving mother and father, who were very much in love. Who moved from England to the US a little while before I was born. For a while we moved around a bit until they found the perfect home in a little town where I met my best friends when I started kindergarten. The most important though was my best friend. He was really sort of my boyfriend at that time except well none of us really knew what boyfriends and girlfriends really meant. We were so close though we even had a pretend wedding where all of us made some sort of promise to the one we decided should be each other's husband or wife which of course Rory was mine.

My mother even took pictures of the event which she used at every possible chance to embarrass us when we were teenagers. I cant really blame her though especially since we stayed pretty much joined at the hip up until senior year. Hell we probably would have ended up going to prom together if I didn't end up having to move to my parent's hometown in England. It made keeping contact really difficult especially since I lost all his contact information but I still could never forget him.. I even took the picture my mom took of us and had it fitted for a locket.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Other Roles
must be connected to the other characters somehow and you must ask the person playing the role's permission first

User Image
♥❤The Book Keepers
♥❤ Terrence James Summers
♥❤ Three
♥❤Unknown
♥❤Well Terrance was born three years ago, He is a twin, has a twin sister , they do everything together. Terrance, his sister are two minutes apart he is the younger of the two. Yeah you would think he is the older of the two but he is not. Now he, his sister are with there mommy seeing as they are not with daddy anymore. So it is still confusing to me that daddy is not in the picture anymore but mommy seems happy now, I love my mommy. Daddy almost hurt me,my sister seeing as we got scared of him.

User Image
♥❤The Book Keepers
♥❤Adelee Hope Summers Goes by Addy
♥❤Three
♥❤Unknown
♥❤Well Adelee was born three years ago. She goes by Addy. She is a twin seeing as she has a brother. Her brother name is Terrance. Addy is the older twin because she was first, her brother came two minutes after. Anyway she is now with her mommy, her brother. Addy, her brother do everything together. They look out for one another, seeing as sh e is the older one she out him. Now they are not with daddy anymore because he tired to hurt use so mommy took us away from him. And didn't want him to hurt us seeing as we where both scared at the time.

Romantic Lunatic

Calendar

Year

Months

January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December

Week

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wendsday/Thrusday/Friday/Saturday

Days

1//2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31

Time of Day

/Early Morning[5 am- 7 am]/[Morning[7 am-9 am]/Late Morning[9 am-12 pm]/Early Afternoon[12 pm-2 pm]/Afternoon[2 pm-4 pm]/Late Afternoon[4 pm-6 pm]]/Nightfall[6 pm-8 pm]/Night[8 pm-10 pm]/Late Night [10 pm-12 pm]/Before Daybreak [12 pm-5 am]

3 pages=1 hour so if i'm not on go by that to keep track

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Just-in-case

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Just-in-case

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Just-in-case

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Just-in-case

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Just-in-case

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Mira Lyn Caldwell

Okay sweetie your mom should be here to pick you up soon." she said as she waited with the last remaining child of her daycare class. All of the others had gotten picked up already so she was little worried when little Annie's mother was running so late and gave the woman a call. Apperently her father was supposed to but had some important meeting so Mira took a seat on the steps next to the child until she saw the mother's car pull up.

After exchanging short pleasantires she waved goodbye as the two headed home then set about tidying the area up some before leaving as well. She didn't really feel like going home though so instead she made her way to the park. It was one of the few places that was still around from her childhood and she loved it. Everything she came across seemed to bring up different memories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff