Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Typhoon Aurielus Maximus III

Emperor of Rander/ Water Serpent

A village burned, the bodies of men women and children littered the ground, the few which were remaining had been enslaved. Typhoon smiled, knowing he had conquered a different people and thus extended his power and glory. He was emperor of Rander, the morning and evening star, it was time the world recognized his glory... or so he thought. he felt a bump on his head and then woke up looking to his side...

Typhoon realized he was sleeping while riding his horse, his men looked at him questioningly.
" Are you alright your royal highness?" Typhoon nodded... " Yes..." As they were approaching the town the young emperor gave the sign for his archers to fire flaming arrows upon the people and the town. He was going to be a great emperor, and great emperors invaded foreign lands and conquered their people. This place seemed about as good as any to start.

(( OCC: Hope no one minds me trying to spice things up a bit.))

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Freya and Nevaros:
The Princess of Winter and the Dragon of Snow

"Eh?" The frostheart around Freya's neck brightened and glowed, and started emanating a sound like a tuning fork recently struck. Freya took it between her fingers, but it slipped from them and floated in front of her, suspended on its silver chain. Abruptly it jerked to hard to the right. "Grk!" Freya slipped her hand between the chain and her neck to keep the now furiously tugging pendant from digging its chain into her skin. "What's going---" Freya's eyes fell on a column of smoke from a nearby town. "Oh no..." she said softly. Her brow furrowed and she gritted her teeth. "Nevaros!" she said, turning on her heel, her dark braid whipping with around her, "We need to help them!" She looked back at the wizard. "You," she said, pointing her sword at him, "If your arts extend to the winds and clouds, I order you for the sake of that village to call upon the rain. You!" she pointed Flyte at the other princess, "Stay with the Wizard. It's too dangerous for a sundvulk highborn. Nevaros?" The dragon bowed his long neck to her and she swung up onto his saddle. "Drop me off in town and make a brief round to survey the area and find out what caused the fire. That fire will only drain your strength."
"But---"
"That's an order!" said Freya, "Now take wing!"
Nevaros started running, then in a single wingbeat, took off from the ground leaving a puff of ice-crystal-riddled mist in his wake. The dragon flew high and sped over field and meadow, swiftly reaching the outer boundaries of the town. He hovered there for a moment, then suddenly dove and swerved as blazes of red sped past them. One of them grazed Freya's sleeve, leaving a blackened cut in its wake. "Nnh!" Freya gripped her arm where it grazed her. The cold Nevaros gave off helped numb some of the pain, and she hadn't been burned too bad, the blackening was more soot and smoke than charred flesh, but she knew she had a new scar.
"Freya!" Nevaros said, dipping and swooping and flying upwards to get out of the range of the arrows.
"I'm fine!" Freya shouted, "Sweep in a bit closer! I need to see their banners!"
Nevaros tilted his wings and took a wide sweep around the circumference of the town.
"Azure field, sable serpent rampant," said Freya, "They're Randerian." Nevaros swept upward into a cloud bank, but there was already plenty of smoke above the town. Freya coughed. "I need to help those people, Nevaros."
"Freya, I know you are bound to protect the weak, but we cannot involve Rimehold in southron politics!"
"This isn't politics! This is slaughter! What's the point of being princess if I cannot provide protection to those in need! Sweep low and swift, I'll see what I can do on the ground."
Nevaros dove as he was ordered and Freya leapt from his saddle, grabbing a scarf as she did so, landing in the street of the town. People were running, screaming around her, and houses were burning. Freya wrapped the scarf over her nose and mouth to protect from the smoke. She swept Flyte around her and held it at the ready. "The arrows are coming from the east border of town!" she shouted to the townsfolk as she ran past them, "Run to the west!"

Cassandra Sandsmark

Ragathas
Au'Rell

With: Strange people
Thoughts:...........
ooc:This is one post to cover all the events I missed. Im guessing you took me with you when you left.

Au'Rell felt a hand on his head. He recoiled slightly at the touch, not knowing whether the person was friendly or not. The person spoke to him, but he couldn't reply just yet. It took time to establish a mental link with someone and that was the only way he could communicate. Suddenly, the man stood up and walked away. Sensing an adventure, Au'Rell coiled himself around his shoulder.

They soon came across more people. Strange people with weapons, but he assumed that they were also friendly. There was also a large dragon. He had never met a dragon like that before. They started speaking with eachother introducing themselves. Au'Rell used this time to finish establishing the mental link with the man he was with. "Hello, Im Au'Rell. Who are you?"

There was fire nearby and the people seemed very agitated. What was causing it? He wanted to find out so he hoped that was where the person would take him next.

Ragathas

Mikaela Loque

Timid Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Krein The CrossBreed

It wasn't soon that another person had shown, and Krein thought he had picked a nice quiet place to rest, but it looks like that won't be happening soon. He stands up once again flapping his wings to prepare to leave, when he was stopped by the sudden sight of flaming arrows flying though the sky just above the trees. He notices the ice dragon and the girl that was riding his back take off to go see what all the commotion was.
He Leaps into the air, High enough for him to see above the trees. He's able to see what looked like an army unleashing their full force on to this small town. Usually Krein would try to avoid conflict it wasn't in kreins best interest to get involved, but this kind of slaughter brought back some awful memories. Without a second thought Krein swooped down and landed int the middle of town. The People were running and screaming, and now there was a dragon being standing in the middle, the people didn't know how to react so they just kept running and screaming away from him. Krein payed them no mind, his first thought was on trying to control the fire. Luckily for them controlling fire was something he was best at.
Holding how hand, he took a deep breathe and the flames around the began to wave and flicker in his direction, until they began to move towards his hand, all the fire began to collect itself into his palm which condensed and formed a small fireball, after a while the fire calmed down there were still small patches here and there but the people could be able to controll it now. Looking back at the fire in his hand, he ingests it, feeling the surge of fire flowing though him. Now something needed to be done about the Randerian Invaders.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

As the flames hit the town Typhoon had sent his men to raid the town. Men, women, and chidren were all being hunted down by skilled soldiers. Some of his troops were a bit distressed when a dragon made an appearance but Typhoon snorted " Cowards. A dragon can be brought to it's knees the same as any other opponent." Somehow the flames seemed to have vanished, probably a fire magic user... no matter. He still had his troops. As his men captured a woman with a young girl and a small baby in her arms Typhoon approached the dragon.

" Stand down! Or their blood will be on your hands." He smiled, a sharp and toothy smile showing a bit of his own heritage. Typhoon was a dragon as well, though a different type of dragon altogether. He was a water dragon, a beast who mastered all forms of water magic and was a giant serpent like creature often found in eastern lands. Truth was Typhoon came to conquer people, not to kill them all. Though, if others choose to make things difficult for him then he wouldn't hesitate to slay them where they stood.

Mikaela Loque

Lewd Nightmare

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Freya and Nevaros:

The spines on Nevaros' back raised and he bared his needle-like teeth in response to the sharp-toothed grin of the Randerian leader. "Raise one more blade against an innocent and I'll freeze----"
"Nevaros!" Freya's voice cut him short and the princess walked alongside the dragon, pulling her scarf down from where it covered her face.
"Freya..." Nevaros said, his eyes darting to the hostages.
"I see them," said Freya, frowning, "Do as he said. Stand down. I will speak with him," she said, before turning to the leader of the troops."Nevaros interfered on my orders. Your issue is with me." she said raising her blade and pointing it at the Randerian, "I take it from the troops and banners that this is some sorry excuse for conquest. You're a coward of a southron snake---bullying farming towns and hiding behind hostages like a bandit when addressed for your wrongdoings. No one would kneel to a ruler like that. Leave this town and these people now."
Cassandra Sandsmark

Timid Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Krein The HalveBreed Fire Dragon.

Moments later a man appeared, he ordered the troops to not run away from him, but they feared for their lives more then their leader. Krein stood as the man engaged him, just before taking on a hostage of a mother and child. He also revealed the face that he was also Dov, by looking at him Krein couldn't tell if he was fullblood or a halve breed. There wasn't many distinct attributes on his person, but guessing by the color of his hair he must of been a water serpent.
"Tch." Krein gritted his teeth, if this was true this would be a problem. Glancing back over at the hostages, Krein Finally spoke. "I care not for the life of one human." Which was true, Why was Krein even saving this city, as if one act of Kindness can forgive the thousands he has slain in the past. Besides hundreds have already fallen, whats two more. Right now Kreins only interest was the other dragon, challenge his skills against one of opposite element.
Before Krein could act the girl that came here before told, her dragon to stand down. Maybe she had a plan that could save this family. Krein stepped down to see if she could resolve this issue, but he couldn't resist the chance of fighting a dragon not of this land.

Demonic Shapeshifter

12,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
|| hiding from the ones who wish to use me,
hide in this city for my own safety,||

Kazumi
The run-away princess/Water Serpent

Kazumi Looked around the town in surprise to see the town in flames. She could hear people crying out and ran towards the closest screaming. She arrives at the horrific scene as what appears to be a soldier cutting them down. She looked at the soldier to ensure her self it wasn't her fathers and smiles knowing it wasn't. She once again runs towards more screaming and sees a young child in a burning home. She quickly dashes into the home and picks the child up. she looks at the young girl, "Its okay young one you are safe now" she said in her soft velvety voice. She dashed out of the house and sighed, What was she to do with the young girl now? it was obvious that this town wasn't safe and she was sure there were more people needed help. She doubted that she could save many people but she would be damned if she didn't try.
She wondered who would do such a thing to a peaceful town but shook her head from her thoughts, she needed to keep focus on the task at hand. She ran to the little forest area she was in before coming to the town and laid the young girl down. Once she laid the girl down she dashed back to the town and came to a scene of a woman holding a baby and a young child being held hostage and what seemed that the one holding them hostage was a water serpent such as herself, she hid in fear of someone who knew her father. She leaned against a house that hasn't caught fire yet and listened. Her eyes darted around but found no way to save the innocent family without causing attention to herself, she cursed silently and hoped the Soldiers didn't see her.

|| I hope they who wish to use me do not find me,
For i am the run-away princess ||

Ooc: Hello!

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Lady Death

Hope

Before the snowy haired beauty was able to make any movements toward the guests near her, an attack began. Slowly turning her pure white eyes up to see an array of flaming arrows, she couldn't help but allow a smirk to curve her lips. She knew that eventually this town would perish, it was written into fate. But, she did not know when it would happen or why. The fact that she so happened to be here the day of the attack was pure coincidence.

Chuckling under her breath in a rather eree tone, she watched for the time being. A woman and a dragon leap forward obviously fighting for the 'greater good'. From the sounds of her words she was a royal who saw it fit to travel the world and try to spread peace. Pathetic. Conflict is inevitable. Humans will never know peace...never. Even though she knew that to be true this sight was still rather entertaining. A woman trying to stop an army, how brave--and stupid. Turning her eyes over to the attacker she eyed him quietly for a moment. A rising emperor no doubt, looking to take and conquer.

Gracefully jumping down from the shadows of the treetop she landed on the balls of her feet, and eyed forward. Already she could feel the pull of death toward this place. Inhailing through her nose she smirked, obviously pleased. In the background she could hear the screams of the innocent as they burned alive within their own homes. Some were crushed by burning debris--others burnt to a crisp as they went about their lives. The smell of burning flesh always pleased her so.

With a crippling laugh she extended her hand outward toward the burning village. As she did so the screams seemed to grow louder with more pain in the tone. It was time for her to do her duty--and she did it well. The reaper hath come... she stated, her voice traveling with ease to all those around. Her voice itself seemed to echo with a ghastly tone.

Just as she spoke a small ball cloudy light came slowly flying toward her. Smirking vicious she slowly opened her plump crimson lips. Guiding the cloudy ball of light toward her she watched carefully as it moved closer and closer to her, until it was eventually right before her body. Lifting her hand and motioing toward her mouth the clouded soul followed, and was--sucked into her mouth. Slowly closing her mouth with an exhale through her nose, she swallowed the south. mmmm she cooed, enjoying the taste of the first soul of this village.

Closing her eyes for a moment she enjoyed the taste that lingered on her taste buds before slowly turning toward those alive and fighting. Opening her eyes once more she stood with scythe now in hand.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Typhoon rolled his eyes towards the girl who was trying so hard to be noble, such people always annoyed him to no ends. It was as though they felt themselves so high and mighty to protect everyone else and become their savior that they never thought about anyone else. " Why on earth would I care what some pathetic little girl has to to say? Besides, in case you didn't notice the people of this town are already submitting, they are conquered. I don't wish to kill them as much as rule them. What good is it being a ruler over corpses? What I am interested in is her."

He smiled towards the white dragon, though a slightly different subspecies then him she was indeed magnificent and dragons were becoming a dying breed as it was. He smiled towards her calmly approaching the snow dragon... " I don't know what you are doing with this little 'human' girl. Wouldn't you prefer the company of someone closer to your own kind? My name is Typhoon by the way, high lord and emperor of the eastern lands of Rander. And who is it that I have the pleasure of speaking with? " His men still had the small family in custody but hadn't harmed any of them... yet.

Mikaela Loque

Lewd Nightmare

Demonic Shapeshifter

12,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
|| hiding from the ones who wish to use me, hide in this city for my own safety,||

Kazumi
The run-away princess/Water Serpent

Kazumi looked around once again and shrugged, she ran past the scene into a house and looked for anyone who might be in there and alive. She sighed softly and saw a woman and what seemed to be her husband, she slung the woman over her shoulder and took her outside then running back in to do the same to the man. Once done taking the adults out she went in once more looking for any children but found none. Running outside once more she checked the couple to see if they would survive and smiled happily that she had indeed gotten them out in time.
She ran from house to house getting all the people she could, out of the houses. She smiled and sighed deeply from overworking herself. 'Man i never did that much work at the castle. Mainly because daddy wanted me to be the perfect little princess. Ha! what a joke that is. the perfect little princess ran away from her life of luxury to help people'. Once she was done getting all the people out that were alive she went back to where the little scene was and watched it quietly. She doubted anyone has noticed her yet and hoped to keep it that way with not saying anything.

|| I hope they who wish to use me do not find me,
For i am the run-away princess ||

Ooc: Hello!

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
⋞ Katea Myrin Valis ⋟
[ Dark Elf ] ❖ [ Twenty-Seven ] ❖ [ Bow & Arrow, Short Sword ] ❖ [ Mercenary for Hire ]
[ Out of Cookies ; Horray for a first post! I am just going to have her pop up somewhere random, whoever wants to roleplay with her can. ]

The sound of gentle breathing could be heard coming from a lone, sleeping, dark elf woman draped across a sturdy branch that seemed to contour to her body. She heard voices from outside of her dream world, her body numb within the confines of rest being slightly disturbed by the voices. Roused from her slumber Katea's bright crimson eyes slowly opened up towards the sky, it was probably some time early she wasn't sure but she would find out she figured. A yawn escaped her dark purple lips, bright pearly fangs exposed in the gesture being covered by a darkly gloved hand as the woman sat up from her bedding and looked around.

'It would seem that I am not alone, I should go see what kind of mischief is afoot and to see if I can find any leads on a job.' Katea thought internally to herself as she gracefully jumped from the tree, her dark boots gently thudding against the grass as her long silvery hair trailed back down her back from it's constraining pony tail. 'Now, it seems that the voices are coming from that direction.' she thought to herself with a smile forming her lips upwards and a mischievous chuckle escaped them as she walked towards the direction she pointed out in her mind.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Queen Liao of Nanchou
The Lady Rui-Hsi

User Image Liao Rui-Hsi, Queen of the kingdom of Nanchou, was moving with her royal entourage down a forested road, her royal palanquin attended to by her servants and advisers while her mounted guards ensured their charge's protection. Within the enclosed palanquin, the young Queen was busied by reading kingdom reports and answering letters sent to her by her vassal lords and ladies. She had just come from visiting relatives in a nearby kingdom and, after traveling many miles, was glad that she was nearing her own kingdom again.

"Ugh." She muttered as she affixed her seal to a scroll, having long mastered the art of paperwork in a moving Palanquin. "On long trips, this box gets so stuffy. I must remind myself to commission a larger one when we return to Zhangyi Castle."

Activity: Traveling with the Royal Entourage and getting caught up on paperwork

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Freya and Nevaros:

"'Her?'" Nevaros repeated, tilting his head, "'Her' who?" He blinked as the Randerian turned his attention on him. "You think I'm---" he said, and then he spluttered, sending out a cloud of cold air, "You think I'm female?" He looked over to Freya, who shrugged, sword still in one hand. It was the first time anyone had ever mistook him for female. True, he had a long, graceful neck and shimmering scales, but usually the depth of his voice was enough to confirm that he was a male dragon. "I'm afraid you misunderstand on multiple levels," said Nevaros, "First of all, I'm male. Second of all, my name is Nevaros and I stand with Freya," he looked to the princess at his side, "I'd prefer her company a thousand times over a bullying would-be conqueror who can't even tell my gender, even if we weren't bound by blood. But I would never stand with you. Freya is my charge. I guide her, protect her, fight and fly with her as I have her father and her father's fathers before her. Such is my duty and loyalty to the throne of Rimehold. I am bound to her bloodline. And frankly I highly prefer working with them rather than a southron fool who thinks himself a king, yet acts nothing like one."
"You ask why you would listen to what some pathetic little girl has to say," said Freya, stepping close to Nevaros. The Frostheart gleamed brightly around her neck, "I am Freya Vinterson, the blood of Ingfrey the first runs within me. Now if you know what's good for you you will leave this town and its people, and know that is a true ruler protects their people, not subjugates them."
Out of the corner of her eye, Freya saw a girl with long pale hair and pointed ears, racing between houses and getting people out. Her grip on her sword tightened with resolve. Perhaps she could distract this 'Typhoon' enough for the other girl to conduct a more thorough evacuation of the area, perhaps give some villagers the chance to spread the word before this conqueror reached other towns.
Cassandra Sandsmark

NinjaxLuna

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Queen Liao of Nanchou
The Lady Rui-Hsi

Sensing something amiss, the Queen signalled for the royal caravan to halt, which it suddenly snapped to. Rui-Hsi slid back the screen of her palanquin and glanced out its windows, noting smoke on the horizon and the sounds of conflict in the air. This she all took in with a thoughtful hum, whereupon she signalled for her guard commander to approach. From the Van of the procession the man rode, dismounted from his steed, and knelt before the Royal Palanquin.

"Captain," Rui-Hsi ordered. "Send scouts to see what that commotion is. I've something of a vested interest in knowing what occurs near my borders."

"As you wish, your majesty!" The man declared as Rui-Hsi dismissed him, and he quickly mounted back up to order scouting patrols, the Queen returning to her paperwork all the while.

Activity: Ordering scouts to the nearby villages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces