• Megathread 100
User Image
¨‘°ºO •°o.O⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹O.o°•Oº°‘¨

Gotta fight another fight
I gotta run another night
I cant be beat and thats a fact
Aint gonna take me down, no way.

—(••÷[Jade Diabla Romero]÷••)—

☆ ★She would grab another box of his and walk up to his apartments door, gently kicking it open before turning around to wink at him "My names Jade, care to show me your place, love?"
Your in my way, yeah you better watch out
If you cant catch a wave then your never gonna ride it
you cant come uninvited

you cant take me
Im free

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~- Kiri Hikari -~

Couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute...
Couldn't bear another day without you in it...
All of the joy I had known for my life...
Was stripped away the minute that you died...

Kiri figured that was the most he could get out of the blonde for the moment. The question about having kids of his own hit a particular note and he looked to Romeo as he said, "I do, a little, but I'm not looking to start another family either. I missed so much with Jayden, I still need to make up for that." He wanted to contact Jayden, but had no idea how to do so. He'd made no secret about his presence in the city, though he hadn't exactly screamed it from the rooftops either.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted...
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted...
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted...
No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this...

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
User Image

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

"A friend huh?" Kena stated looking back to Alwyn who looked down a blushed brightly holding onto the gift that Kena had given her. " I see." Kena stated turning her eyes back to the male, he was older, that was for sure and he definitely didn't look like somone that Ali would hang around. But she was not hurt, the creepy smile not getting to Kena like it did to Alwyn. " It's nice to meet you Maxell." She stated grabbing hold of the elder wolfs paw and shaking it. Kena was a street rat, she was unafraid of strangers.. even ones as.. different as this man. " And its Kena, With a K not an R." She let the males hand go moving back to stand with Ali, well more of standing slightly in front of her, shielding the young Pegasus woman slightly. You could still see Ali from over her shoulder, but she made sure she was far enough in front to give Alwyn some comfort. His next sentance garned a rather strange look from Kena. She knew that was meant as a complement.. some how. " I am not sure if i should thank you, or be offended by that comment." On one hand he said she had charm of a woman and in her own way was nice but on the other hand he was comparing her to Alwyn saying that she was not as cute as the pink princess. She was unsure how to react or feel about that.

User ImageUser Image
Kaldanet

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jamie ⋌⋚⊰⊹
♪Lost sight... Couldn't see... When it was you and me...
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight.
I'm beginning to see the light...♪

♡╔════════════════════════════╗♡

"Heads up!" A high pitched voice called out to Masuo as a beach ball was flying in his direction. Before it would actually hit him or land nearby, long pink locks would appear infront of him, wearing a skimpy green bathing suit, and slap the plastic ball away to a group of her friends, who would then pass the ball amongst themselves.

Turning around, she'd smile at the male with a slight blush, holding her arms behind her back "Oh, I'm awfully sorry about that, I didn't see where I was hitting it towards. But hi! I'm Jamie! The girl piped up, extending her arm out towards Masuo, accompanied with a large smile upon her face.
"I don't think I've seen you around here before, mind telling me you're name?"

♡╚════════════════════════════╝♡

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
Mallory Mines

User Image
Mallory watched Zeke get out of the water. Tempted, She slapped his bare bottom. "Alright. I'll go do the same and meet you in the front." she said. Standing up she stretched a bit and sighed. "Give me a minute Alex." she said.Mallory went to go get dressed herself and waited in the front. She got chewed out by the owner for breaking a divider. As long as the situation didn't reach her families ears. She was more than willing to take the earful. She apologized and promised to get a team on it. Leaving her contact number. She was left alone.

Friendly Phantom

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
jaded_reyna69

User Image

John hurried after her, he had managed to get a good grip on the last couple of boxes to carry them inside, "Well, I would love to, but there isn't much to show you miss, I haven't really unpacked much of anything yet." What he said was obviously true, in the apartment there was a small kitchenette, and then a tiny living room with a makeshift desk, a computer sitting on top of it, with newspaper clippings and articles scattered everywhere.

"I only just moved in a few days ago, my stuff just got here a couple of hours ago, and I don't even have any furniture yet, but I can offer you a drink of water if you like."

Phantom

jaded_reyna69

User Image
Masuo Yasui

Civilize the mind. But make savage the body.

[ 戰士 ] [ 男人 ] [ 兇手 ]

Masuo heard the words and turned his head. Sure enough, the ball beamed him in the forehead, bouncing off and tumbling along. "Gah!" He cried out and lifted a hand up. It didn't quite hurt, but there was a red print on his forehead now. He rubbed and it and scanned his eyes around for his attacker. Much to his surprise, however, his gaze settled on a cute pink-haired girl. In a bikini, no less! A blush hit his cheeks. He had no idea there was even a beach nearby. Or was she just prancing around in the two-piece for kicks? He wasn't about to argue.

"Jaime, huh?" He managed to mutter out when she spoke. When she extended her hand he rose up from his seat on the bench, took it in both his hands and shake quite quickly. "Masuo! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He blurted out. He still wasn't all that good with women. Or at least the soft, fragile ones. There was a point in time during his training where he was taken in by a teacher who also had a female student. She tended to win most fights. It was a delight to be in the company of a normal girl as opposed to the terrifying training partner.

"A-ah, sorry." He let go of her hand and let out a laugh. "Aha....Well...I'm kinda new here." he admitted, his gaze finally pulling away from her body, lest it become too obvious that he was looking her over. "I still need to find somewhere to stay, in fact...And work...I guess you could say I'm a little lost...!" He laughed again. He let his eyes meet hers for a mere moment before turning his head to look over his shoulder. "So is there a volleyball tournament nearby or something...?"

Wicked Trickster

User Image
After a quick change back into regular clothing, Rosa decided to take that break. She didn't enjoy dwelling on things, not in the Cabaret. With a wave to her mother, she left and went back out onto the sidewalk. She would just wander. In a way...Rosa knew this was pulling her from actually going to talk to Zyler..but...she just found out he was there.............she had to think of a battleplan rather than just marching over.
It wasn't an assault!

User Image
Maxwell laughed hearing Kena being confused. The wolf said as he clapped his hands, "Now now, don't be that way Ms Kena you should be happy for not only your charms, but for your dear friend here who has the charm of an angel." At the corner of Maxwell's eye he could see his dear brother or the child who is spiritually his brother hiding spying on Maxwell. The wolf held a big grin trying to act as if he didn't see him. These two girls don't know Maxwell at all and he though for a moment. What if he told them if he had accidentally killed a boys family and made him homeless. Would they say he is a monster and he should die? This made Maxwell so happy to think if people still hated him even to this time. Oddly enough his brother is still the only one who doesn't hate him.

Bring me your enemies
Lay them before me
And walk away

Stece

Dangerous Genius

Alex Randal
Bones the Mechanic

User Image
"Anything that is broken can be fixed..."

Alex was glad to see that Mallory was okay. He rubbed her head as he spoke. "You know I only do this because I care."
Alex watched Mallory slap Zeke on the rump as he left. He was glad Mallory was blind because she couldn't see the irritation and sadness induced by her flirting. He must have missed somethind. He did get a chance to ask as Mallory stood up and left. Alex lingered for only a minute longer before he went to the changing room. He got dressed in some spare clothes he had with him. He check the false back on his bag and felt the 45 calliber pistol. A couple dark thoughts popped in his head but he shook them away. He left the room and spotted Mallory out front. He walked over and spoke with a slightly serious tone. "So what's the story on muscleman?"
He tried to hide his irritation with the friendliness that seemed to be between Mal and Zeke. Jealousy is a useless feeling.

Company: Mallory and Zeke
Mood: Happy but a bit worried

"...Tools, bones, machines, and even hearts. You just need the right tool."

plushiesandtentac1es
Neo_Iori

Ruthless Genius

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ðѯʂȿʄɑʀ ѶӭʅʠΔʯΔя

╚══════════════╝

Ⱦhe world is a very dark place.......

As Dessfar was driving he saw a store which had clothing in it. He slowly drove onto the street and parked the bike near the shop. "So this is a clothing store" He said calmly as he walked in. He found clothes that he thought he would like (pic appearance) and walked over to the front desk. The cashier began to ring up the items "That will be three hundred and ten dollars sir" Dessfar pulled out his money and began to focus on that then looked down to his money. Great just when he couldn't read or count he needed it the most. He stood there not budging, not trying to ask for help.

...........ᾴnd I am fighting to regain myself

Quote:

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
Mallory Mines

User Image
Mallory turned as she heard Alex's voice. She smiled at the familiar image that matched. It was better than when he first came in with all the grime on him. She hugged him. "You look so much better." she said. Taking a moment too look at him and then remembered his question. "Muscleman? You mean Zeke? His story is complicated and best he tell it. But right now, he works at a gym and we just started dating. We also just met not too long ago. So I'm still learning about him." she said.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
~~Zave Black~~

{{Ruff Ryder Records, Music Store Owner}}

Zave didn't stay long in Rayne's office, they talked for a bit and he simply picked up his paycheck and left again. It didn't take long for him to leave her office and the building, he was heading down the street now. His hands in his pockets as his wings wrapped around him like a jacket, he sighed lightly as he kept his head low and just walked. He was going to head back to the shop and get changed, maybe having a drink would calm him down after the days events.

Dangerous Genius

Alex Randal
Bones the Mechanic

User Image
"Anything that is broken can be fixed..."

Alex felt Mallory's arms wrap around him and blushed. Her words were too kind for him right now. He was unhappy with her for a stupid reason...at least it seemed stupid to him. He spoke after she explained what was going on. "I'm not sure yet to be honest. He's big and mysterious. Normally that wouldn't bug me, but you and him seem affectionate with one another. You know I care about you...I don't like anything being a risk to you. I don't know this guy well enough. Hell you barely know him well enough."
Alex tried to control his tone. Calm and collected with only a bit of irritation. He remembered her actions, he sighed and spoke again. "Isn't this a bit inappropriate? I mean you're the princess of Mines' Construction Company. You should eb dating some high class gent. I mean it's why I- Nevermind."
He blushed, glad that she couldn't see the color of his face. He spoke after another second. "I have no reason to trust him. If he shows any signs of being a threat. I will remove him. Even fi you don't want me to."
He turned away wondering how much of his feeling she actually understood.

Company: Mallory and Zeke
Mood: Happy but a bit worried

"...Tools, bones, machines, and even hearts. You just need the right tool."

plushiesandtentac1es
Neo_Iori

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
User Image

Now that made Kena chuckle the man was good with his words that she had to admit. " Well you have that right, She is an angel." She looked back to her friend who only turned a brighter pink and squeaked in slight protest but said nothing which made Kena chuckle and gently pat her friends head. " Well looks like we should get going before this little filly passes out from too much blood to the brain." She teased her friend once more as she put her bored back on the ground. Ali looking up to her friend and nodding rushing to her bike to unlock it.

User ImageUser Image
Kaldanet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out