last reserve i suppose

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Suzanna Scott

spacespacespaceI've Been WORKING Hard SO LONG Seems LikePAIN is my only friend MY FRAGILE HEART'S been done so wrongIWONDER if I'd Ever HEAL AGAIN OH JUST LIKE ALL THE SEASONS NEVER STAY THE SAME, all around me I can feel a change
spacespacespacespacespace

I will break these chains that bind me space Happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me space Today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting space It's mine for the taking

spacespace✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂ TODAY MY LIFE BEGINS
spacespacespacespacespacespacespaceTODAYxxM YxxL I F E B E G I N S

Oh what would she have been give to not be here. The blonde stifled a groan as she slid into the door of the party. Already she could feel the air thicken with tension. The lights were off except for black lights placed about, and kids wore mostly white with glow sticks. It already reeked of booze. And she was pretty sure half the rooms were packed. There was also music, but it was drowned out by kids laughing and talking loudly. So why was the blonde here?

It started a few weeks back with her sorority wanting to get more involved with the dealings of the “in crowd” as well as give the fellow frat house a chance. After all, the new leader seemed friendly enough and invited them all to a party. Though enthusiastic, the girls were unsure. So Suzanna stepped up and said she would be there to supervise, seeing as she didn’t drink much and would be sure to keep the girls in line (as best as she could). With reassurance, they all agreed that it would be a good time. Suzanna, however, was not so inclined. She had really wanted to devote her time to her reading and online games. After all, parties led to issues. Nonetheless she was here. Might as well make herself useful and survey the girls.

As she stepped more into the room, a boy spotted her and made a beeline for her. She hardly took notice until he was right in her face. He had short hair, a devilish smile, and bright chocolate eyes. He was cute, but she knew better than to go off of just purely looks. He smiled casually and leaned in close. “Well, haven’t seen you before. You knew? Name’s Chad. I’m a senior majoring in Physics. Let’s say you and me make some chemistry.” Ugh, was he serious with that line? She shot him a look. Her emerald eyes surveying him from head to toe. “No thanks. I’m not into science. Besides, our equations don’t add up sorry.” And with that she turned on her heel, and fled to another room. Thankfully the boy did not follow and she was left to recover. As she swam through the crowd all she could hope for was to see one of the girls at the sorority. Maybe even this new “head honcho” of the frat house that was hosting the party. She really just wanted to make sure no drugs were in the place. As well as keep the peace.

Sister Pride and spirit

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image
Alex stood in front of the mirror in his bed room listening to dance music blaring and the bass causing some of the items on his desk shake ever so slightly. With a smile on his face Alex double checked his hair was looking acceptable and left to go downstairs. Going around with some chit-chat with the guests Alex made his way to the bar and deftly whipped up two cocktails.

As he was pouring them into separate glasses head one guy using a cheesy pick up line. Chad was his name and thank god he was not a brother of his fraternity. This unfortunately had not been the first time he had seen him. Picking up his drinks and walking towards another room Alex shouted "Chad you are a physics major joking about chemistry, a totally separate topic! Please shut up and stop scaring the girls!" after his shouting Alex motioned to one of the brother to keep an eye out on Chad, had to keep everything controlled yet still a blast. Walking into the next room Alex scanned the room. It was pretty busy and he knew a majority of the people present, except for this pretty blond, oh his one true weakness...blonds. Walking over to her Alex smiled and said "Alex, Lamda President, damn glad to meet you!" Putting his own spin on the classic Animal House movie. Extending one of the drinks to her he asked "Can offer you a drink?"

SailorButtStallion

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Suzanna Scott

spacespacespaceI've Been WORKING Hard SO LONG Seems LikePAIN is my only friend MY FRAGILE HEART'S been done so wrongIWONDER if I'd Ever HEAL AGAIN OH JUST LIKE ALL THE SEASONS NEVER STAY THE SAME, all around me I can feel a change
spacespacespacespacespace █[/

It’s rather hard to focus on your mission when people kept crowding you, as well as forcing drinks on you, and coming on to you. Even she was getting hit on, which wasn’t usually her thing. She partied yes (ok so not a lot but she did!) but rarely did she care to. Even now she wasn’t clad in white tank tops and shorts, or sporting a dozen glow sticks. She was just in a plain skirt, black leggings, boots and button up blouse. Simple and relaxing. Unlike some of the girls around here…of course the blonde wasn’t that lively. Now she felt more out of place, even as a male came up behind her and asked if she wanted a drink. She politely said no. She wasn’t here for that. Besides, drinking led to problems.

As the music blared she felt compelled to leave. She just didn’t quite fit in this sort of crowd. Just as she debated on leaving she was struck by a man walking towards her. Oh god beards. Why did he have to have a beard? She did her best to not say a word as he approached. Just stay calm and not say a word. Just keep cool. Then he introduced himself and gave her a smile. Oh no. He spelled trouble. She lightly smiled and then said “I see someone has seen Animal House more than once. Would it be a frat boy’s nature to know the movie by heart? And the President eh? I’m Suzanna Scott, a sister to Alpha Chi Omega. It’s a pleasure I’m sure.” So this was the new president. A look over told her that he wasn’t exactly dirty of scruffy, so most likely he was clean on the drug aspect. But, don’t be so hasty to judge a book by its cover. Also he could be more than meets the eye. It was then he offered a drink.

Now came the issue. Refuse the drink and she could be looking at him walking away. Take it and not expect any good to come out of it. Should she play it cool? Tick Tock Suzanna. “Well, how can I say know?” Ok, so she accepted the drink, but would slowly…slowly drink it. That would ensure she didn’t do anything reckless, and still keep her cool. She gently slid her hand to his, accepting the drink, and looking at it. Well it looked colorful…in the dim light. She took a sip and her nose wrinkled slightly. It was so strong! Righty-o she better be sure to not drink it a whole lot in one sitting. She was a light weight after all, and would rather not get drunk right off the bat. “Great party you have here. Way to start things off. “ She had to shout a bit seeing as the music was super loud. She also took another sip from her drink.

Sister Pride and spirit

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image
Alex gave a small chuckle "Yeah I have seen it a few times" thinking of the John Belushi poster hanging upstairs, god he loved that poster. She almost sounded curious about him being the president yet also slightly aloof. Sort of answering her Alex said "Yes I am the new president, and it is a pleasure to meet you Suzanna.". She accepted the drink which was nice, meant he wasn't going to be drinking alone, plus he would feel like a bad host if he didn't offer. Then can the party comment. Taking a sip before he responded "Thank you, Its not one of the best ideas of mine I admit. But I can promise we will have some great events to come. That being said I can't say I have seen you around here before."Trying to keep the conversation going. Taking another sip of his drink He noticed Suzanna nursing hers and that made him mentally kick himself. " And I'm sorry about the drink, if its not to your liking I can make your something else." he offered.

SailorButtStallion

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Suzanna Scott

She took another sip. At least the liquor was a little easier to take now. Of course she better slow down. If she kept at it, one drink would turn to five, and she would be beyond repair. She smiled at his comment. “ I imagine it’s been a few times. That’s ok, a few movies I have I have seen a “few times” or more than should be allowed.” Such as Labyrinth. But she would never admit that that movie was imprinted into her brain. Oh no never. A lot of men didn’t even know that movie at all. Better to not say a word on that subject.

So he was the new president. Sadly she wasn’t one to entirely keep up with current events. In all honesty she hardly knew the previous president and her ex hadn’t even gone to this school…so she really just stuck to her sorority and didn’t bother to get out much. She better not mention that to the male. “It’s good that someone took up the role. I know we got a new president as well. Seems changes are on its way.” If they are good she wasn’t sure. They would have to see. “Events to come? I know we do have some too. I was just suggesting that our sorority and your fraternity collaborate on some ideas. It’s nice to get to know the fellow students…as for me, I am usually around, but mainly as a guard to my sisters. I kinda like to study and keep my grades out. But this party looks promising and I needed a break.” Busted. She knew someone here would notice that she wasn’t an avid party-goer.

Suddenly a girl rushed past, giggling wildly as a man chased her. To avoid collision the blonde stepped forward, sliding closer to the male. That was close. She was nearly rammed into. Nice of them to not even try and dodge her. Thankfully she had good enough reflexes to be able to dodge them. Looking back to the male she blushed. She stepped back and then shook her head to his words. So he had noticed her sipping it. Now she felt slightly bad. It’s wasn’t the drink really…it was her sobriety that she needed to keep in check. Or else they could be in trouble. Her and everyone else. “Oh it’s not that. It’s a bit strong. But I am trying to preserve myself. I don’t want to become one of these kids and get all wild. Call me old fashion but I want to make sure I am in good hands before I get plastered.” Besides, she only favored one drink. And that would get her plastered for sure.

Sister Pride and spirit

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

Alex Listened attentively to what she had to say. Nodding slightly "Change is an inevitability for us and it has certainly been abundant as of late, But that won't stop us from having a good time right?" asking in a sort of inspiring tone. Alex began to like Suzanna, she got how things worked. "I would love to hear more about the events you guys are planning. I have no doubt we could have some amazing things done together. As for you I think you should come out more! It is these moments" Alex said as he gestured to the party "That you will remember. With friends, not with text books." Then of course people were being fools running about almost knocking Suzanna over, that ruined his "inspiring monologue" but that wasn't an issue. perhaps it was just him but the way she said the last phrase was almost suggestive, though Alex dismissed it as simply phrasing. Give a polite laugh "I can make you something more your speed after this one" Alex said "And I assure you, you are in good hands." There was no ploy or games to be played by that statement he thought. Just a sense of gentlemanly honor.

SailorButtStallion

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Suzanna Scott

Indeed change was inevitable, but whether it was good or bad was the question. “Only time will tell as to whether change is good or bad. I can’t say it won’t stop us.” She glanced at him, now wondering what was in store for the new year. The male was certainly interesting. Of course time would only tell. Then he spoke of collaboration. Ah yes, her and some of the girls had definitely come up with ideas. They had always had competition with the fellow frat boys. As far as she knew. So already the girls were debating on stuff for the upcoming year. Such as maybe doing charity work….or even stuff like prank week, scavenger hunts, and maybe even making bets. Her favorite so far had either been prank week or the scavenger hunt…though also doing something like a zombie week would be cool. “Oh yes, we girls have been scheming. We propose a prank week…or something along the lines of a campus wide scavenger hunt. Loser does whatever the winners say….and…well I really never had any reason to come out and party. I may remember my friends, but they won’t pay the bills in the end.” Which was true right? “But I suppose I should get out more. I’m starting to glow in the dark.” And with that she gave a soft laugh, light and bubbly.

She took another sip, this time a bigger sip than she had so far. This made her drink sink lower. Whoa girl slow down. If you get to drink number two, it may lead to more drinks and problems. She glanced at the man and shook her head. “Normally I drink fruity stuff. Unless its Jaeger. But that is kind of sweet…especially with Monster.” She had to admit the flavor, though liquorish flavor was appealing to her.

Sister Pride and spirit

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

"It certainly won't stop us." upon hearing about the prank week Alex became even more interested, it sounded like a great idea. Not to mention adding a bet to the whole thing could really spice things up. "I love the sound of that prank week/scavenger hunt. The really question is what the bet should be." Taking a small pause to hear here reasoning for not going out to much "Well then we will just have to find a good balance then, that way you can come out more!" Alex then finished his drink and froze up slightly upon hearing what her preferred drink was, and with that things could get interesting. However it has never stopped him before. "Well if thats the case I have some Jaeger in the bar and I for sure have some Red Bull, which means we also probably have some monster laying around as well. Any Particular flavor of monster?' Go big or go home or so the saying was as it started ringing in the back of his head.

SailorButtStallion

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Suzanna Scott

And there went the Rest of her drink. In one large gulp it was gone. Well, this was rather unusual for her. But, she was in a different world right now. Remember, she was now thrown into a party with a cute boy scheming about the year. Throw in being offered booze and just having to take it, she was now in better spirits than she had thought she would. But now came the caution part. The liquor was already in her system, and giving her that warm feeling that it did. This meant she had to be careful. Anymore and she would be treading in dangerous territory.

“I suppose it won’t and I like that idea too. I like that we can make it fun and competitive, and both sides are capable of it. As for the bet…well my sisters had come up with ideas, but I wasn’t too sure on them.” She went slightly pink at the idea. The sisters had proposed that loser house has to do whatever the winning house wants. Or even be the winning house “dates” for the day. She had not really liked this idea, seeing as it would be the winning house that would chose their “dates.” She felt that was a bit unfair. For one thing she wouldn’t be picked. She wasn’t pretty enough. For two, what if the winning house were snobs about the whole thing? She just saw a lot of problems with the whole idea. “My sisters proposed that losing house either becomes the winning houses slaves for a day, or that the winning house gets to choose the losers to be their “dates.” Sounds silly doesn’t it?” Please say he found it silly. Because she sure thought it was.

She then smiled. “Yes I guess I shall…and just regular Monster. I’m not a fan of anything else really.” He seemed to pause about the drink. Did he not like Jaeger? She couldn’t blame him. Some people just didn’t have the taste for it.

Sister Pride and spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces