Welcome to Gaia! ::

People are free to start posting : )
User Image
Molly Turner
maid
Doing: Getting ready for the guests to turn up.
Thinking: I hope I don't mess things up.
With: Herself

Molly has been working at this house for enough years to know what happens around this time in July, the three Siblings throw a big party all of the rich and wealthy people, each have their own claim to wealth, royalty, dukes, dutchess, their families are rich, politicians there are different things which the guests got their wealth. Being brought up in a poor household she learned the value of her money, though most of the guests do treat money right its just that most of them were born into it so they haven't struggled to get the money, not that it is a bad thing she doesn't condemn them for being rich if it wasn't for the rich she wouldn't be working in the country and in this beautiful house sending money back home to her mother, she does go back on the weekends though to see them.

She was in her room, she shared with another girl. Molly got changed into her uniform and tied her back in a small pony tail at the back of her so the ribbon was in the middle of her hair, it was a popular choice for them to do, they are allowed any style they please as long as the ribbon is in their hair their bosses don't mind. The sir and madam who own the house are really good to their worked which is why Molly does love working here. Looking in the mirror she brushed down her black dress which stopped after her knees, black tights and she black shoes, and the apron of course. She did a little spin in the mirror and smiled she looked nice and ready for the day. Dashing out of the room she went downstairs and greeted the other maids and butlers with smiles and good morning and went downstairs, there wasn't much she needed to do expect greet guests and serve them once they arrive and of course take their bags to their rooms.

The guests rooms were on the 1st floor on the west and east wing, the second floor has their parents room and the three siblings, and the 3rd floor is for the servants. while on the ground floor had the dinning room, lounge, study, library which also continued on the 1st floor, and in the cellar was the kitchen and the head housekeepers office and head butlers office where they talk to servants who have stepped out of line. It was a huge house and Molly loved working here.

She was stood at the front door waiting to greet the guests who show up and to also take their bags and show them to their room if they wish to freshen up before they greet everyone else. It was going to be fun to see so many faces again from last year, there was a few if she remembers that was very attractive and she does hope that they turn up this week.

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Cassius Faschust

User Image
Cassius was out in the garden getting blooming roses cut for the party he had to make sure they were free of any bugs and in perfect formation. Cassius had trimmed the thorns off each stem and placed them all in a straw basket to it would be the best way to carry them with out any damage to the petals. He knew today a lot of the roses would be bundled and put in vases all over the estate. He smiled kind of thinking how beautiful it would all look. Maybe all his hard work would pay off. It was getting quite hot in the sun this day but so much work was to be done. There was to be many things to be set up and to be decorated. The was quite a bit of work for everyone. all with there specific jobs. he picked up his basked with a coupe dozen of roses to the next group of flowers he wonder if he would be in charge of arranging them as well. He looked his pocket watch and know the guest would arrive in a little bit. he had to get cleaned up just to look presentable. Cassius had brought the roses in near where he remebred the vases being and he needed. he hadn't gotten to dirty today i was to just pick flowers. Cassius headed to his room quickly, he would have to at least wash his face and hands. He had to straighten up his clothes and he wold see if all the roses had places or it he had to fill up more vases with his picked flowers.
User Image
LISETTE ECLAIR EVERETTE
eldest daughter

"A day like any other..." Lisette's lips curled as the words escaped her. There was something beautiful about her home this time of a year. Despite the business within the state, there was a lack of urgency around her. The glazed over expression she held was one of subtle disinterest for the event at hand. Servants rushed to hurry and fix the remaining details, but she stood outside of their bounds, clinging to the garden's gate in a dream like manner. Her words were whispers in the air and her eyes looked as though they were as heavy as the burden of her title. Eldest daughter of the Everette family lineage and still this estate would slip through her fingers just as it would her sister, down to the grasp of her youngest sibling, her dear brother. What was the point of marrying if it meant she would have to leave such a beautiful wonderland? What was the point of such events if one deterred their vision from the true beauty at hand. Stretched out beneath the grove, Lisette lowered her self to the grown, stretching the expanse of her limbs until her skirt blanketed the garden's floor. A small bit of dirt was a small price to pay for such a comforting embrace. Daylight playing on her face, her bright azure eyes met with the warm sky and she felt a hint of a smile creep onto her face.

"I suppose I had better join the rest." Her eyes turned to a blossom beside her to which she cupped lovingly and granted a touch of her lips. "I'll see you soon enough." Wrestling from the ground, Lisette's eyes widened as a deep scarlet hue took hold of her face. "C...C-Cassius!" Her lips quivered as she tried to think of some sort of greeting, she must have come to the garden after he entered to pick flowers for the evening's events.

"Sorry!" Shutting her eyes tightly, she took a deep bow to the man, clearly flustered by being caught in the presence of another. She turned to take her leave in a hurry, feet moving faster than any normally should, she nearly tripped on her way out.

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cassius Faschust

User Image
Miss Lisette had entered the room he was in and had tried to greet her" milady..." His voice had trialed off since she left so abruptly. Cassius was confused the the elder mistress' actions but shook them off. Cassius felt the needed to was his face and hands. he had his small wash bowl and got some water in it and headed back to his room to make sure he didn't too like a mess.

When he got in is room he thought back to his encounter with Miss Lisette. "Maybe that lady if falling ill her face looked a bit red..." he had wet his face hopefully to get as much as it as clean as he could. He dried his face with a cloth on his side table. He began to clean his hands an get under his fingernails. for some reason even the gloves he had wouldn't keep his hand from being untouched. Cassius dried off his hand and straighten up his clothes and headed out of the room. He was to only stand by where the guest would to be greeted.

Cassius remembered that there were the flowers he had left to see if the vases were ready or not. He walked into the room to see the flowers still there. he put flowers in the remaining vases. He then tied the left over ribbons around the vases and broth them with him to find any part for the house that felt a little empty.
User Image
Duke Dorieus Garis

Doing: Looking around.
With: Himself
Thinking: Such a beautiful home.
Wearing: Suit

Doriues arrived in England the day before and not wanting to impose on the Everettes he stayed in a hotel for the night and he also explored the other things the country has to offer.

His suit cases were put in the vehicle which he was to travel in to make it to the estate. His hair was combed back his three piece suit which was a lovely navy colour, round collar, red tie and white pocket square, he picked this up from a well known tailor yesterday, the suits he had were getting old and he wanted something knew and his parents didn't pick this one out for him. With Doriues being the heir to their buisness they pick everything for him, who he can asociate with, what he wears, where he goes, but there is one thing they allow him to do which he loves which is to come here and visit his friends, he will not debate about going to see them.

The transportation arrived outside the stairs, the lake from where they pulled up looked amazing, a stunning view like the one has back at his home manor. The butler opened the door and took his suitcase out of the back and showed him inside. The doors opened and everything was beautiful, the walls decorated from ceiling to floor. He seemed to be the first guest the only people he saw was a line of pretty maids greeting him and one maid and butler showing him to his room. They placed the things on the floor and the maid put everything away for him and they both left. Doriues smiled at them as they left and opened the window on the long balcony which looked over the garden. This was a view hes wanted for nearly a year this is one of his favourite things coming here and looking out on the long join balcony. It goes along all of the other guest rooms so they can all come out and speak and watch things in the garden.

He smiled as he breather in the air, shut the door and made his way downstairs and looked for those charming siblings. On his search he spotted the Gardener and walked up behind him and watched him tie a ribbon around the flowers. "If my memory is right your name is Cassius?" Doriues asked him with a bright smile. "beautiful flowers, did you grow them?" he added.

Tomb robber Bakura

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cassius Faschust

User Image
Cassius looked up when he was spoken too. "Ah... Oh Sir Garis." he said in almost a panicked demeanor. He took a breath and nodded " You are correct, good memory." He spoke not to sure how much he should involve himself with the guest. Cassius looked back at the folders. " Yes.I think the roses keep coming out lovelier each year." He smiled knowing that his effort where noted. He straightened up the flowers and made sure the bow was straight as well. "That looks good." Cassius spoke to himself. "Um Sir Garis, please make yourself at home, i must not be that much entertaining just fixing a few thing for final preparation." he paused for a bit knot knowing if that was a good thing to say or not. Touched the flowers a bit more trying to avoid and eye contact hoping he didn't say anything wrong.
User Image
Duke Dorieus Garis

Doing: Speaking
With: Cassius
Thinking: Such a beautiful home.

Dorieus couldn't help but smile when Cassius was talking about his flowers "I like gardening as well" he said to the other man with his hands in his pockets then removed one and touched a flower as he moved round to the other side so he could look at the flowers and then at Cassius. When Cassius mentioned that the flowers looked good Doriues couldn't help but agree "they are, it must be because they have someone who treats them so well" Dorieus added with a little smirk. He took his hand away from the flowers and back into his pockets.

Cassius mentioned about him making himself at home and how it must be boring watching him fix the flowers "nonsense Cassius, I find it most interesting" Dorieus added. He looked around and spoke "where is everyone? am I the first one here?" the Duke asked as he looked back at Cassius who seemed to be avoiding eye contact "you do know it is okay for you to be speaking to me ... its not against the law" Dorieus added. But it did seem like the guy was getting shy or nervous around him "alright ...well if you if you wanna talk later, when you are less busy with everything I will be in the garden on the patio.." Dorieus mentioned and was about to leave but he turned around and winked "see you around Cassius... or you could join me?" Dorieus said in a playful tone, which was also like come with me I don't wanna be on my own.
He caught a maid and asked if she could bring some tea out for him onto the Patio, the maid nodded and maid her way to the kitchen.

He went outside into the nice air and breathed it all in. When he made it to the patio the maid poured him a cup of tea and Dorieus couldn't help himself but blantanly flirt with the poor girl. Well this maid was really cute.

Tomb robber Bakura

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cassius Faschust

User Image
Cassius did like the complements but he didn't know if it was just flattery. "You seem to be the first one here." Cassius kinds of felt bad that there where some rules he got used to and seemed he was possibly rude to their guest, he gave a heavy sigh after he was alone. He did get an invitation to join the guest but he thought I he was to be in the garden he could play the part oh i am just in the garden. He when out side half to a apologize to Mr. Dorieus for his manner and half to check to make sure no nuisances where in the garden. He strengthened up his clothes and steeped to the patio " I'm sorry about that I just get nervous every now and then." A bit of pink touch his checks because he was a bit embarrassed of his actions. Cassius thought it may be interesting having someone around who like gardens but didn't work on them as living. There was some sounds of rustling through in the bushed that some critter was in the garden. "Excuse me." Cassius bowed. " Oh I hope it isn't a rodent... it wold be most unpleasant for any of the ladies." he spoke to find the source of the sound
User Image
Duke Dorieus Garis

Doing: Speaking
With: Cassius
Thinking: Ew a rat

The maid went off giggling because of Dorieus and Cassius came out after the maid. Dorieus smiled at him when he walked through the door and waved. The lad apologized about being nervous and Dorieus replied back with a smile "don't worry about it, I didn't want to put you in a uncomfortable situation, thats all" Dorieus understood what the young man was going through, one of his brothers has anxiety and was nervous alot so he understood and took care of his younger brother and helped him through it.

Dorieus noticed that the man blushed slightly and he couldn't help but smile, he was pretty cute. His eyes followed Cassius to the bushes and he stood up and followed him to where the rustling was coming from. He peeked over Cassius' shoulder to take a look if it was a rodent the ladies and probably most of the men won't want to see a rat running about the garden, but you were to find a lot of rats and creatures like that in this place because of how big it is.
He saw the creature scutter across the floor because of the two being around it and it darted out from the bushes as into a hole in the wall "pretty fast aren't they ... but errg they creep me out" Doriues has never liked rats, gross him out.

Tomb robber Bakura
User Image
LISETTE ECLAIR EVERETTE
eldest daughter

When she finally returned to her room her face had regained its normal hue and Lisette made haste to scrub the embarrassment from her cheeks. She was back in her room with only the sound of soft knocking on her door. Knocking... Her eyes turned up to the door where she heard the soft whisper of a maid as the woman poked her head through the crack. "Lady Lisette" Emerald, Lisette let out a sigh as she waived the maid in. Although she was not good with company Emerald had been her maid since she was small and while the two were close in age, Lisette still had a habit of referring to her as auntie.

"The guests are beginning to arrive. Sir Garis is already here and your siblings should be down shortly." Having informed her mistress of the current activity, Emerald made her leave and Lisette turned to change into her gown. A long visage of glittering gold, Lisette's dress fit tightly to her, hugging her features and flowed outwards once reaching her knees. It was a beautiful dress, fit for a queen but preserved an air of elegance that one might fret was becoming lost in this day and age. Despite the way it hugged her tightly, it covered most all of her, the the sleeves that clung to her wrist to the collar that caressed her neck. From her chest up, the dress had however become more transparent in color, fading to reveal the skin beneath it with a glittering sheen.

Staring with an indecisive gaze, Lisette eventually found some approval in her attire and flittered down to where the company was bound to show up. At the sight of Cassius she found herself yet again feverish in color. Sighing, she put the blame mostly on herself for being caught off guard and found it best to give some sort of an apology. With erratic pace, she made her way forward, attempting to break a smile in greeting to the familiar face.

"Cassius..." Her lips quivered as she pressed in between the the midst of company. "My apologies for earlier!" Though it was a feeble attempt an apology, her words were a stutter at best and she found herself once again stumbling to catch a breath. It was only after she had spoken that she seemed to take into account the additional company and found her face flushed once more.

"Oh! Was I..was I intruding?" Lisette bit her lip as she took a few steps back and looked to the lot of them. She was, once again, the most terrible with social occasions.

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cassius Faschust

User Image
Cassius thought i was best to cover up the hole in some way. "As long as they are out of the yard it should be okay" He sighed. Cassius walked back to the patio. "Rats are really horrible, but I might not have to worry with the troubles of Whitechapel." Anymore Cassius thought to himself. I was a dark time in his life that he got out Whitechapel of in good time. Lisette had come up out to apologies about earlier. Cassius chuckled "Milady it is quite alright. I feel like I might have surprised you...no need for apologies." Miss Lisette got the red added to her face again. "intruding?" he asked. this was her home her party why it be any intuition. " Sir Garis should have not problem to be in the presence of the lady of the house. I mean you all seem to get along if I'm not mistaken." Cassius had a more relaxed feel to how he held himself. "it is a nice day today. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff