User ImageUser ImagexoxoxoUser Image
x
o
x
o
x
ox
o

When Noelle came up Avery rolled her eyes at the voice. Great now she was going to hear all hell when she got home from her father. Giving the girl a bit of a dirty look as she pushed Avery's arms down. "I thought you were supposed to be hunting down mutants, not being my baby sitter." she said with a snarl as she backed up a bit and began to walk back towards the club. As much as she didn't want to listen to the woman, she didn't want to listen to her dad even more, so maybe since she didn't put up much of a fight the woman just keep quiet about Avery's antics. Though now her curiosity about the Dr. had grown.

Slowing down her pace to almost a slow shuffle she listened as Noelle asked the Doctor for a scabbard that once belonged to Noelle's boyfriend, Avery knew very little about the weapons, she knew her dad used one but that was really about it. Though the Doctor refused to give it to Noelle. At this point Avery had stopped walking altogether to listen to the two talk, her back turned to them. Avery knew she probably shouldn't be so nosy but in all honesty she couldn't help it. Especially on these matters, Avery wasn't really sure what side she agreed with. But from what the Doctor had told Avery before Noelle arrived, he may not be for either.

Avery had zoned out a bit as she stood there her mind going in every which direction. As the Doctor spoke again saying the name of the scabbard, Avery came back to. Though just moments after, the girl felt pain going up her legs and arms. Letting out a scream, Avery fell to her knees as she looked at the palm of her hands and her under arms. Tears welled up in her eyes a bit, and she could hear the screams of a few animals who were unlucky enough to feel the pain she was feeling as well. Avery looked down the alley that was now lit up though the light was to bright, even not being directly in her eyes, and caused her to cover her face.

Soon everything went silent and Avery uncovered her face looking around. Everything seemed so much darker than before, and when she looked behind her she could see Noelle, but the doctor was no longer there. Quickly looking around Avery tried to see where he went, the Doctor was no where to be seen. Looking back at Noelle Avery shook her head a bit. "You had that so under control." Avery said, a bit more rudely than she intended. "If anything I was better off before you showed up." she continued on "Maybe if you weren't so caught up on your dead boyfriend you could actually do the job your meant to do!"she blurted out before quickly cover her mouth her eyes widening. Avery felt bad now, she didn't mean for the last thing she said to slip out, but it was to late now.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Company:The doctor and Noelle

((OCC: Blacky if I didn't describe the affect of the Scabbard right, just let me know and I can edit!))
xXUnknownBlackBeltXx

AnimatedBlondie

Chatty Genius

8,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxm e l
::location-- In an alley near Fat*Katz ::company-- Orpheus ::health-- 100% + Hallucination

ALL I WANNA DO IS
!! BANG BANG BANG BANG !!

The itching inside her chest seemed to explode into a plethora of tiny legs, jittering, scratching, racing underneath her breast bone. Her eyes were wide, and her breathing was shallow. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped her gun, listening to her adversary harp on some subject or other. The fires did not abate, and her flesh seemed to curl in the heat of every flame. Her hair burned in some imaginary conflagration, and the twisted metal and smoke curled around her like the caress of an abusive partner. Her heart hammered, and she fought for control of her own body as sweat poured from her pores.

she was the master she was the master she was the master

"You beg for my help, I did not question it! And then... you spurn me?!"

"Hey, whacko, I asked you to find cans, not put us into a friggin' nightmare!" she retorted angrily, her fear slowly abating the wake of fury. She fed the furnace, tried to keep that anger alive. The anger fed on the fear, consumed the fear, tore at the fear like a fire eating its supply of wood. She refused to be mastered by the terror, the animal inside of her that screamed to rip and rent and tear its way out of this strange, Godforsaken place.

"You blame me for this?! I wanted nothing of it! Why do they blame Phobetor for the crimes of Hypnos?! This damned prison is not of my design, but a punishment that has stolen your very soul!"

Stolen her soul?! Nothing was going to change her! Nothing! Her defiance flared, and she continued to gorge her anger on her terror, her finger on the trigger of her railgun as she shook with the strain of controlling herself. Not real not real not real... this place... the fires, the screaming, the smell of cooking flesh, it wasn't real, not real not real not real...

Suddenly, he became quiet, and the whoosh of the wind seemed to override his words. She strained to listen to him as he approached, becoming almost apologetic. Struck by the sudden turnabout, she stood still, waiting.

"Let me save you... I can atone... This cage was meant for one bird... I have felt your pain... I have known your fear... Let me take it from you... Let me release you from this nightmare."

He reached out a hand to touch her face, and Mel found herself standing still as stone, her body clenched as she tried to suppress the urge to vomit. Every sound, every grating scream, dragged nails across her spinal cord, a hellish screech of claws on a blackboard. It was as if, in her attempt to fight off the delirium (notrealnotrealnotreal), she were held in her own personal bubble of reality, staring at the man's face. His fingertips brushed her cheek --

She snapped out of the small world she'd tried to build. Her eyes met his, and with a hard line to mouth, she said, "You get me out of here... you save me or whatever... And I'll make sure you get somethin'. But one wrong move...."

She let the thought hang in the air between them, Damocles' sword strung by a thread. Mel's shoulders bunched with effort as she looked side to side at the masses of cars, people, and fires. Not her fault. It wasn't hurt fault. Erica did it. Erica did it. She had it coming.

No -- no she had to focus. He was the key. If he could get in, he could get out. If this was what he could do... if this was his ability... The power she could wield if she could only put him on a leash and parade him through the dog park...

AND A
!! CHK !!
$ CHING $
AND I TAKE YOUR MONEY

Drago Milenario
"You always seem to lose your touch
I think, you think, you think too much
There's only so much you can take
Before the pieces start to break"

User Image

Phobetor :: Orpheus Ventrue :: Hypnos
                                    User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    Fear had cast a shell over this woman. Even as the hallucination was devoured back into Orpheus' mind, it stubbornly continued swimming through her brain, branding it with horrors. Perhaps now she knew what he felt... even when one was so assured that the world around them was reality their senses believed otherwise. Reality... Such a fickle concept. Simply because something is believed en masse did not make it reality. As his fingers brushed against her flesh he was so sure that this was reality. It was truly a cruel trick, when your own mind placed such a veil over your eyes that not even your own hands could grip the truth. To be lost in such an abyss... That was true terror. Her words shattered any hope that he had found a window of clarity where reality was concrete. Where he could finally trust his own eyes. Before he could finally take a free breath, it shattered. She asked him to save her? She offered him some compensation? "No..." he whispered softly, but it was clear he was not speaking to her directly. The way this woman spoke... It seemed that she believed the true nightmare to be that scene that engulfed her just now. How could she not realize the true nightmare was this world they lived in? How could she not? Orpheus found himself melancholy beyond belief. The raging aura of dread that poured from every fiber of his being began to recede until it calmed. His thumb ran along her cheek, the flesh felt surreal. His arm fell to his side. A black mist began to drift from between the girl's lips and out of the corner of her eyes. The mist drifted lazily towards Orpheus and he inhaled the physical manifestation of fear that had once feasted on her memories. He could not steal her memories, but he could devour the fear that surged through her like wild file.

His arm reached up as if to try and touch her flesh again but it stopped half-way. "You are not real... are you?" he questioned somber, softly. She did not make sense to him. She was not aware of the world around her, and the only beings that ever wished for him to be their salvation, or wished to aid him were all constructs of his own mind. "Just another of my haunts..." he whispered, turning from her. Orpheus stumbled a step, one of his arms reaching out to brace him. Sliding his eyes closed, his eyes began to burn, his skull felt like it was being crushed in a steel vice. Every time he fed on fear he became vulnerable as it digested through his body. It was times like this where he was also volatile as his brain would constantly play tricks on him, the serpent's tongue would burrow in the deepest confines of his subconscious. His body felt as though it wanted to collapse, the exhaustion of his forced insomnia was beginning to catch up with him.

An intense feeling of vertigo washed over and he felt unbalanced. This girl had to be another of the serpent's tricks, trying to push him over the edge. Struggle as he might, the serpent always seemed to have the upper hand. The serpent had the leverage, the serpent had the cunning. Orpheus stumbled out the back door of the diner, it felt as though he was walking through sand. He felt heavy. He felt like a slight breeze could topple him. Staggering a few more steps his arm braced him once more, this time against the alley wall that had been parallel to the back door of Fat*Katz. Letting his shoulder fall into the wall, the cool surface of the brick danced along his flesh as he turned to rest his back against the fire hardened blocks. He slid down sluggishly until he hit the ground. His dreary eyes stared at the back door of the diner as if all the answers would pour out of it triumphantly and reality would become truly known to him. His vision was hazy and he could feel that ever familiar trickle of fear sliding down his spine and he shuddered. His bony fingers raked through his now disheveled locks and he rest his head against the wall. Would it ever end? "What next serpent? I've already been banished beyond the bounds of the Garden... What else will you take?" he whispered, a despair melting into his soft tone. He was so convinced that Mel had been but a figment of his imagination. Another bar sealing him in his nightmare prison. But it had all been so real...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Company: Some girl (Mel)

Mental State: Confused, melancholy

User Image

"The things you sow upon your face
Will show up when you fall from grace
From all the s**t that you put in
Your color pours out from your skin"

Doctor Jax

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

location : Capitol Tailoringcompany : No one at the momentthoughts : Get me someone to sew this s**t up!

Charlie growled. "Yeah whatever." She knew of the place that he was speaking about, but she'd never heard of such a phrase and had no idea what she would ever need someone who associated with 'The Doctor's' help. If anything, she would let the thought and phrase leave her mind. Charlie could be stubborn like that. She sighed and looked to her arm seeing it still bleeding. "Piece of s**t. What an a**." Bringing her hand to her arm, she held it trying to stop the bleeding. Apparently the blade had gone a bit deeper than she'd thought. Looking around, she smirked not seeing anything to wrap it with. "Hm...maybe there's some old fabric at the old tailor's shop. It was in the part of town that had first been struck by the virus and many of the elites. It was a bit dangerous, but she didn't want to bleed out. It would just be a temporary fix until she had real time to fix it.

Charlie walked deeper into the other side of town. Seeing the tailor's shop within distance, she ran for it stepping in through the broken window. She was lucky she was even able to find it. The only thing that saved her was the half broken sign that had fell from the rafters in front of the main entrance. Looking around, she nodded. There was indeed a lot of fabric left over. However, much of it was buried in debris. Yanking at some of the cloth, she managed to rip some off and blow on it getting as much as the dirt and remnants of building as possible. Holding it around her arm she began to wrap trying to focus on making it tight. Suddenly, she heard movement coming from behind her. Instantly her eyes began to give off a flickering glow. Pivoting quickly, she looked to a pile of rubble a red glowing aura being given off.

"s**t." Turning, she ran for the window a large scorpion-like creature blasting from the rubble and shrieking with what seemed like anger and from what she could guess, hunger. The blood must have attracted him. Dropping the cloth, she hopped from the window quickly turning around and pulling the "lever" from her belt. "Activate!" The lever suddenly reverted from it's innocent looking for into something far more menacing. "I don't have time for your s**t, so let's get this over with." It shrieked and lunged at her. Charlie darted to the right and pointed her ray gun back towards it, but it was quickly than she'd thought. The beast made a sharp turn reaching on of its legs towards her and catching her abdomen. Catching a stitch, she felt a rip and gasped. "Son of a b***h!" She winced hunching over slightly before taking aim again. Missed again.

It came towards her again causing her to jump. But, she wasn't fast enough again. "Damn it!" Another stitch cut. Landing and rolling to the ground, she cringed looking down at her skin. "s**t..." Looking back up at the monster as it lept into the air to come down her, she aimed up her eyes narrowing. "You've done enough!" She shot the gun for a final time the ray going straight through the beast's chest. Standing up, she winced and looked down at her skin as it had already started peeling and ripping from her body tissues. "Crap. I need to get this fixed now." Looking around, she sighed. "God damn it." Running back towards the "better" part of town. Making her way to Captiol Tailoring, great another tailoring shop, she burst in walking up to the counter. "The Doctor has given a patient, or some kind of crap like that. Just get me someone who can sew!" She was holding the skin up blood running over her fingers.

xXUnknownBlackBeltXx
User Image

User Image

+ Matthias 'The Doctor' Rommel +

Current Alias: [ Matthias ] : The Doctor
Company:Charlotte
OOC:

Capitol Tailoring, one of the more tidier tailor businesses in the city. Not only because of the fact it was focused mostly on suits for the upper-class, but also for the fact it was a place that was one of the few areas that did not have much infected activity. Because of this, those that people call 'purist' took all their business over there and surrounding businesses. Though of course this also meant they were open more later than usual. All that was left for Matthias was to lounge around in his chair until closing. Of course his manager had already departed for home along with everyone else, but seeing that he was the one with the latest shift and it was one that no one wanted, including himself. But hey, at least it paid well so he had very little reason to complain.

Although, it did appear that this night was going to be different. As he heard the door open, he found a woman, wearing almost next to nothing, holding herself like she was falling apart. Matthias immediately stood up with a confused look on his face, until of course he heard the phrase...and that she was almost literally falling apart.

"Holy s***, we better get into the backroom," he stated, almost an order as he made his way towards her. Carefully he placed his hands on her shoulders as he red her behind the desk and into the nearby door, leading to a room that had what appeared to be where all the work took place for this said shop. There was a black leather couch against the wall, along with a few pieces of equipment, drawers for all the threads, needles, and other tools of the trade.

"Sit here," he ordered as he carefully guided her to the couch, not caring about the fact she would be bleeding on the seat. Once she sat down, he immediately moved towards one of the drawers and pulled out what appeared to be a bottle of super glue.

"We will have to glue the skin together first before we can sew this effectively," he muttered as he knelt in front of her. "Where are the cuts?"

His eyes remained focus on her, not showing anything other than concern and eagerness to get this fixed before it became life threatening to her.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Dapper Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Noelle stood her ground, easily taking aim at the close target. Such an easy shot if she could bring herself to pull the trigger on the man. This man was the Doctor, an armed terrorist, and now she was having second thoughts about taking him down?! With a slight shake of her head, the Crow refocused as her thumbs dropped the hammers of Mia and Cara.

With a roll of the eyes, the woman let out a sigh. It was the same thing over again, why could their little meetings ever go smoothly and easily. “Complete bull. You can continue what you are doing without the Scabbard.” Hearing the apology, Noelle’s eyes widened knowing exactly what would probably happen next. She had felt it many times, most of the time is was voluntarily with Matthew, she had wanted to know the extent of Purgo and for sure the girl got her answer every time.

Biting her lip, Noelle squeezed her eyes shut as a bright light as the feeling of fire spread across any exposed skin. upon hearing the surrounding animals’ screams paired with Avery’s, the woman bit down harder until the taste of blood distracted her for a moment. This was her time!

The Doctor was probably using these precious moments to make his escape. Her arms were still locked on their original target, but Noelle had no clue where it moved too. She had to take the chance, she just had to. Squeezing the triggers, the left pistol firing just a moment before the right. The noise echoed and bounced around the alley way, same goes for the smell of gun powder.

Hearing the splash off a little ways a way, she instantly knew she missed her chance. The game would continue on another night. Opening her eyes to the seemingly darker alley ways, the woman rushed forward to look down the man hole cover determined to track down the terrorist. Completely forgetting about her bloodied lip, Noelle was fully prepared to jump down the sewer until Avery’s voice stopped her.

“I am doing my job. I was until I had to become your baby sitter.” Noelle muttered turning her attention to the rebellious girl. “That man is an armed terrorist and you are throwing up in an alley way. You probably couldn’t defend yourself from a rabid squirrel if it came out of a trash can in this moment.” She slid her Scabbard back in it’s holster as she drew in closer to Avery. “Forgive me, but I didn’t feel like reporting your corpse to your father.”

Using the cuff of her sweater sleeve, she wiped the blood off her lip and attempted to stop the bleeding as a rock dropped in her chest. Breathing was hard, but staying calm was harder. Avery’s comment crossed the line, sure the young woman was drunk, but still there are things that just don’t get blurted out. Bawling her fists at her sides, Noelle looked at Avery, shutting down just every emotion she had. She wouldn’t feel anything. She so wanted to slap the girl across the face, she deserved it in more ways than one.

“I don’t expect you to explain you personal life of drinking, so don’t expect me to explain my personal life of going after one of Matthew’s favorite possessions.” Noelle squat down on Avery’s level. “Having a loved one ripped away unexpectedly isn’t like a break up, Avery. A gallon of ice cream won’t fix it.” She let out a sigh looking at the toes of her boots. “How would you feel if your father was killed and a terrorist was using his Scabbard for the exact opposite reason that he swore to use it for.” The Crow stood up and placed her glasses on the bridge of her nose. “Matthew wanted to save people. Even before the virus...Not what the Doctor is doing...”

Noelle felt herself getting chocked up slightly. Damn it all, she swore she wouldn’t feel... She needed air. She needed out of this alley. “Stay out of any more trouble, Avery.” The woman said softly before walking away, wiping the blood away again. Avery was a smart young woman, she just needed to use common sense and not drown in alcohol.

Once back out in the open air, the Crow simply walked. She walked the familiar streets, taking in the falling apart city. Noelle contemplated the thought of going back to the headquarters and file a report about seeing the Doctor in the area, but she quickly brushed it off. If she was asked then she’d tell, they didn’t have to worry themselves over the fact she made it her personal mission to retrieve Purgo. Noelle took a deep breath, replaying the incidents that had just transpired. That encounter could have gone so much better, but it could also have gone so much worse. In addition, Avery’s words bounced around her skull.

Was she really not doing her job? Was all she was supposed to be doing was hunting a killing mutants? What about saving innocents, saving others before it got to the point of no return? Was there even a cure? Or was all she could look forward to was finally mutating and being put out of her misery by another Crow?

Mood: Thoughtful
Company: None so far
OOC: Just wandering! Feel free to jump in!

xo_Bipolarbear_ox
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Devlon J. Knight - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Power is not earned. Power is taken. And when you seek out Power, you will find Me."

User Image

Devlon had been wandering around for a good 30 minutes without finding anyone. His craving for the virus's fumes had dimmed, and his drive to go find the intoxicating gases had long faded away. The white haired man stood in the middle of the street and looked up as the darkened sky. He blinked a few times, before looking down at his blood stained clothes. Devlon suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of nausea wash over him. He cupped his hand over his mouth and fell to his knees, coughing and gagging.

Devlon held his stomach and lay his head atop the roads hard surface. Tears began to well up in his eyes as the after effects of the fumes began to take shape. The drawback of inhaling the virus was that, if it was put on hold, the feeling of the virus spreading throughout one's veins would start all over again. For one such as Devlon, who had been inhaling the fumes for quite some time now, the feeling only got progressively worse. The white haired man rived on the ground for a sold couple minutes, before he fell limp.

Devlon lay on the ground with his eye half open. He took in a deep breath, and then proceeded to lift himself off the ground. He stumbled a bit, but managed to get to his feet. Devlon's body shivered and he held his sides. He continued to walk over towards another building. The scent of blood suddenly invaded his nostrils, drawing his eyes to the left until they rested upon the form of a young girl. He leaned up against the wall of the building and managed to smile. Devlon wondered what the girl was doing here, and better yet, why she was bleeding.

→ I Am Here: The streets
→ I Can Hear You Breathing: A girl
→ Psyche: Fairly stable
→ OOC: Time to get Devlon back in the game!

AnimatedBlondie
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ x User Imagex ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Owen didn't even have enough time to yawn before there was a flash of light and a bang in the alleyways, it wasn't hard to miss even without enhancing his hearing and sight. The ruckus was gone as fast as it had come, shame though, twice this has happened and he wasn't apart of it. Well, maybe for the best to not fight right now, he was playful mood now and not the kind that wanted blood. There wasn't much to see as just about everyone involved had left, and the crowd was resolving itself without the help of any established authority. Owen took a moment to look over the crowd of the street, there was more to this than a simple accident, that light wasn't just a flashbang. His eyes had a lazily gaze over the crowd, yet they were sharp to the point as he saw someone particular walking away from the crowd with a certain look on her face.

Too easy. He make his way through the crowd and streets to not catch her, but have her find him. Her guard was down and she was just following instinct now, her movements and eyes told the story so clearly. It was a short follow as he passed her through alleyways and tight passages, but he was now ahead of her path down the street. He waltz his way across the road and towards a cafe, taking a seat outside and grabbed the menu. Despite Owen being...Owen, he was no different looking than most of the others and he was simply overlooked as another person. Ten The cafe was quite busy today as even outside there were people around him smoking and drinking their coffees. Four A waitress had asked if he needed anything and he requested iced tea, his fake smile satisfied her as she left. One.....

A song could have been heard, yet many did not hear it except those that flew on black wings. His whistling wasn't altered or had a power behind it, it was simply low enough most ignored it outright. But those of the Black Crow would remember it for it was one of the five songs always played for years throughout the offices till that day. Despite him being on the other side of the road, the simple tune carried across and rested on her shoulder as she crossed his line of sight, he put his menu down and put his hands together on top of the table. If she were to have looked at him, he would not smile but with a slight motion of his head invite her to sit with him.

He was in the mood after all.....

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Шhat?Pretty little birdy
ϾompanyPossibly a Little Black Bird [Noelle Bishop]
ȽocationA little, busy Cafe
ѲѲϾAnd jumped I did
x

Beloved Sex Symbol

x
o
x
o
x
ox
o

"You're right having a loved one ripped away from you isn't like a break up, I know that feeling very well if not more, and my father knows that too, but doesn't allow that to get in the way of his job! You can ask him about it. Ask him what happened to my mom!" she called after the woman as she walked away. If Avery had felt bad for what she had blurted out, now she didn't. How dare someone talk to her as if they even knew a glimpse of what her life was like, especially with only being two years older. Balling her hand into a fist she let out a frustrated growl before finding her way out of the alley as well.

Between puking, and the all the excitement that had taken place Avery began to sober up a bit. As she began to walk down the street in the opposite direction she too began to have her mind fill with thoughts, though she just dismissed them "So what I get drunk and party, there's no law against it." she told her self as she justified her actions. Letting out a long sigh she felt her stomach growl a bit. Digging into her pocket she pulled out the money and began to count it as she walked, not bothering to pay attention where she was going.

Avery hadn't eaten since she first woke up, which was probably why she had gotten so sick.But now that she was done drinking for the night,she figured getting some food in her belly was a good idea. Maybe her hangover wouldn't be so bad in the morning. Though Avery was having a bit of trouble counting the money while she walked. Abruptly she stopped, some man yelling at her a bit as he almost walked into her. Avery just ignored him and continued to count the money in her head 25....a dollar.... three... ten.....fifteen.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Location biggrin own the street from Misericorde
User Image
Company:None, come join her!

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

location : Streetscompany : Evelyn and Some Drunk Girlthoughts : Incompetent Fools!

Demitri watched as the worms parts slowly burned away into what seemed like nothingness only leave dark ash marks on the cement. As much fun as he'd had, he had to admit that it probably shouldn't have happened. He wasn't exactly sure how it had happened, but the captain seemed to have an explanation. She always seemed to...so annoyed. Summoned huh? He nodded having to agree with that statement. "Oh yes. THAT girl." The girl that was a part of one of the many rebel gangs running about the city. All of them were just little pests he wish he could just burn under a magnifying glass like the ants they were. If it wasn't already obvious, Demitri wasn't a huge fan of the rebel groups in town. If anything, they just got in his way and made his job more difficult, but it wasn't all bad. That just meant he was able to kill a few more.

He frowned hearing that they'd been more active recently. It was because those lazy assholes back at headquarters couldn't protect Crow property. If they had any sense, they would have set up several traps by now. But NO! They say that it is far too dangerous and that one of the Crows could get hurt. Plus, we aren't in the business to kill. It's just a by-product. We don't AIM to kill people. It just happens. God people were so dense. The only way to get rid of a rebel was to put them in their place in the ground. If they were going to trespass, he didn't see why they didn't have good reason to set bombs up to blow off a few of their limbs. That would definitely teach those bastards a thing or two. Digging himself out of his ever deepening thoughts, he shook his head. "That's a shame. I hope no one was too severely injured. I think I'll go see if anything is recoverable. Good luck with your search."

With that, he turned and continued down the street in the opposite direction. "I hope no one's hurt. What a laugh. If they all died, it would have taught them a lesson," he said cracking a small smile. Demitri was a fairly unforgiving and relentless man; however, he tried to portray one more of good nature, but his cocky side did tend to overshadow that persona. Glancing down to his belt, she suddenly bummed into a girl and growled as she kept walking. "Excuse me! I think you should-." He stopped watching as she walked seeing just a slight bob to her walk. It wasn't terrible, but it was apparent she was either unwell or drunk. Demitri sighed bringing a hand to his forehead. Crows protected citizens, and until she proved dangerous, he almost felt obligated to help. Coming up from behind her, he stopped and spun her around with a warm smile. "I'm sorry about before, but I couldn't help but notice your stepping. Are you feeling well? Is there any way I can help you get somewhere or something?" It was odd seeing Demitri sincere, but it did happen.

Cheow_sky

xo_Bipolarbear_ox

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

location : Capitol Tailoringcompany : Some Tailorthoughts : Are you kidding!

"No s**t Sherlock," Charlie commented as the man came running to the front frantic seeing her peeling fresh flesh. As he went behind her and guided her to the back room, she surveyed the area and sighed as he seemed to be almost pushing her. "Dude. Calm the ******** down. You're going to make me insane. It's not a big deal. I've had it happen before." Okay, so she was trying to remain as calm as possible. It had happened before, but they'd only been pulled lose. The only time they'd actually all been taken out was when she had to replace them which wasn't very often. Charlie had never really seen or had them ripped out like she had had them before, and it was honestly a bit terrifying the way the monster was able to practically peel her like a banana simply by pulling out her stitches. Scary stuff man.

This place seemed like a normal Tailor's Shop. Why was it some important to come here? Maybe they were good or something. Whatever. As long as he was going to help her, she didn't really care. Getting to the couch, she let out a soft sigh rolling her eyes. Sitting down, she brought her hands back to her skin holding them as tight as she could, though when she would press to hard more blood would be forced from her open body tissues only causing more of a bloody mess over the parts of her skin that hadn't started peeling yet. Though she'd reacted to the virus, she had to at least consider herself somewhat lucky that it had only made her skin peel in a few areas. It wasn't like her face was falling off or anything. Now that would have been a bit more terrifying to deal with, but at least she didn't have too!

Looking down at the couch, she notice the blood starting to form a small puddle and smirked looking back over to the distraught looking tailor. "Um can we speed this up man. I'm kind of leeking," she grumbled. She didn't mind the blood, it was mostly the scent that was getting to her, or maybe it was the loss of it. She really didn't know what it was. When the man turned around with super glue and started towards her, her eyes grew. "You've got to be kidding me! You can't glue my skin to my organs! I may be a dorrent, but I'm still human you a*****e. Toxins can hurt the body you know!" Was this guy an idiot? Well she had heard about him from The Doctor, so the chance was extremely high. Glancing down at her hand and the blood trickling over them, Charlie sighed heavily pissed off and defeated. "The inner thigh and lower hip," she grumbled sitting back down.

xXUnknownBlackBeltXx
User Image

User Image

OOC:

"I am not gluing your organs, I am gluing your skin, now let me get to work before you peel like a banana," Matthias replied flatly, with a look to match as he stared back at the angered rebel. Once she pointed out the spots he began his work without question. He slowly grabbed once of her legs and gently pushed it slightly, making her spread her legs slightly so he could find the wound, in any other situation, the position they were in would've been very awkward, especially with him kneeling there. But the fact she was bleeding like there was no tomorrow.

Once he found the wound on the upper portion of her thigh, he gently placed his hand on the top of her thigh, not hesitating even though she barely wore any sort of clothing. Slowly he pushed down on the wound enough so that it was almost a line as his other hand, which held the glue, slowly glide over with the strong glue. Once it covered the whole line, he placed the glue down for just a moment and had both his hands on her whole upper thigh, not saying a word for almost half a minute as the glue did it's work, almost bonding the skin together, just enough so it was a fountain of blood.

"Now for the hip," he replied before guiding her so she was laying on the couch. He carefully looked over her body for the wound and found it just barely above her pelvis. Without hesitation his hand made it's way towards the hem of her pants, pulling them down ever slow slightly to get an idea of the wound, once he found it, he released a sigh of relief before looking over to her. "You are lucky that whatever it was that attacked you didn't go higher or you would be dead right now."

With that said, he removed his hand for a moment to grab the glue bottle while his left hand rested upon her stomach. Once again, he trailed the superglue throughout the line he created before placing his right hand just above her pelvis, keeping it there as the glue did its work.

"I swear, the last thing I expected from him was a wounded girl," he muttered to himself with a small sigh.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

location : Capitol Tailoringcompany : Some Tailorthoughts : Watch it!

Charlie growled and scowled at the man not looking at him as he got closer to her. "Whatever. Look let's just get this over with," she said said quickly adding to her growl from before. Well now she felt like an idiot. Way to go Charlie. Of course he wasn't going to glue your organs! But, he could have been a complete idiot and a fake. Just keep reminding yourself about that. You didn't know he was actually going to be confident. Plus, he doesn't know you. Maybe he just thinks you accidentally thought that. Yeah, you wouldn't ever be stupid enough to do that...Oh god damn it...She hated embarrassing herself. Even though she admitted to having weaknesses, being stupid was not one of them, and she didn't want this guy to get a bad first impression of her whether she liked him or not.

"I just didn't know that okay. I didn't think you were going to glue my organs," she retorted hoping to save her intelligence. As he drew closer to her, she swallowed softly watching him near down near her thighs and take the glue running it up into her inner thigh. Looking away the pale girl's cheeks turned a bright crimson. "Damn it," she whispered to herself. "H-hey, Don't be a pervert alright. Do you're job." Honestly, he was doing his job, and he was being very professional about it, but Charlie couldn't help but criticize, it was just something she had always done and was used to doing, plus, it was uncomfortable for her. Just for that fact, she was going to have something to say about practically anything her did. Feeling his hands press against her skin, she coughed a bit choking on her own saliva.

"Hey! Watch it! I don't let many hands down there but my own!" She still remained looking away until he went to lay her down. "No funny business..." Moving her view from the side wall to the ceiling, she tried to breath hoping the redness had gone down in her cheeks by now, but she was fairly sure that they were still as red as ever considering her was touching her again. "Would you quit feeling me up," she grumbled biting her inner lip. Why couldn't he hurry up already! Charlie hadn't been paying much attention to him speaking until he brought up something about "him." She sat up slightly looked at him now a bit more serious. "Him? You mean The Doctor?" That's right. The Doctor had been the one to tell her about this guy. How did they know each other? "What is you're relationship with The Doctor," she demanded.

xXUnknownBlackBeltXx
User Image

User Image

OOC:

"Even though you have a cute face and a nice body, the last thing I want to do is to get it on with a woman who is bleeding out," Matthias replied almost casually with a very tiny hint of annoyance as he finally removed his hands from her body. He slowly stood up and moved away for a moment to go searching through a box of thread, looking for one of a particular strength and type. He remained silent for a moment as she demanded an answer from the couch as he finally found the thread and needle he was looking for. But he also grabbed some hand-sanitizer as well. It was all he had on hand right now to clean the wound of bacteria, but it was better than nothing.

"It's a kind of a simple one," he replied as he turned back and began to approach her again, putting a little sanitzer on his hand before gently rubbing it on the wound on her hip. He made sure to keep his hands clear of any place she did not want his hands as he finished cleaning it. "I was the one who indirectly helped him become The Doctor, and beforehand, saved his life."

"Now stay still," he ordered as he placed one of his hands on her stomach and began sewing her skin together. The skills of his as a tailor were clearly evident by the amount of care he put into the work, making sure that it would not be opening up again anytime soon. "He told you the phrase, 'The Doctor has given you a patient', it is a code between us. Whenever someone that he trusts or is of great importance, he tells them that phrase, so they can receive help from me. You probably have a lot more questions now, I assume?"

Once he was finished working on her hip, he scooted back for a moment, gesturing for her to sit up, so he could work on her thigh. Which of course probably meant yet another awkward position for the blushing leader of the rebels. It was almost humorous for him, kind of reminding him a term used in Japan, Tsundere if he recalled correctly.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Beloved Sex Symbol

x
o
x
o
x
ox
o

Avery was almost knocked off her feet when her and a guy collided, instead all the money she had in her hand fell from her hands. Almost instantly she knelt down and began to pick it up. The guy began to yell at her for not paying attention but he cut him self off short. Turning her head she looked at the guy from over her shoulder. He then went on to ask if she needed help or anything. Letting out a long sigh.

"I feel fine now, a bit soar because some werid light or I don't even know what, I think it came from a Scabbard, burnt or well I don't even know what it really did to me! But as for not feeling well... I'm already over that part. That mess is behind the club." her eyes went over the man a little bit. "Other than that, I'm just starting to sober up. Food would be nice." she said with a shrug. "I was actually counting out my money to see what I could grab to eat...but then you came along and now I'm picking it up off the ground."

As she had her head turned talking to the man, another man ran up and took a ten dollar bill off the ground from where she had dropped her money and ran off dissapearing around a corner and into an alley. "Hey!" she yelled after him, though she was not in any condition to run after him. Letting out a groan she put what she had let of the money into her pocket "******** b*****d." she muttered under her breath as she stood back up to face the man.

"Are you going to lecture me about how I shouldn't drink too?" she asked him bluntly. "If so you can just go talk to that wall over there." she said pointing towards a building. "If anything, it may listen better than I do." she said with her normal bitchy attitude. Avery's dark green eyes glared into the man's as she awaited his response.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Company: Demitri

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers