Other : DO NOT STEAL! Asking is much obliged

User ImageIoslationUser Image

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Rosewood is a small village with strong bloodlines, close ties to one another, and very old traditions. These villiages seemed to be trapped living among the seculded highlands as they go their normal daily lives like a ritual. It's always peaceful, people stay in their roles and no harm is ever done.

Because Rosewood is steep in old traditions, the women stay within the safety of the village, never leaving, but men on the other hand. They leave once a year, some take to the sea pillaging and plundering like their fathers before them, while others stick to land learning trades and skills that would prove useful in their village.

Their travels normally take up to, two or three years. Many to be men go with the men in their village to seek out new experiences before settling down. With the men of young men, and the men, that leave the village, some don't even return home. But some of the younger men bring more than just spoils of their travels. They sometimes bring home wives.

Many of the elders do not mind when new blood is brought into the village. Though the women of the village see it as an insult. Many of the women that is brought into the village isn't welcomed with open arms, they have to earn their way into the village.

Travelers on the other hand are not only rare, but not welcome in Rosewood. Strangers are never welcomed in the village. Many of their ideas, and the way they do things just don't sit well with the elders or the women of Rosewood.

In the recent years Rosewood has been getting a number of travelers, and with this travelers came a certain sickness that seems to have no cure. It almost seems like the common cold, but this cold kills. It's life span is a bit over a week, and within that week it's victim dies. Not many people know they're infected until it's to late.

Nothing seems to help this illness. No medicines, rituals, no praying, nothing is working. Gossiping women say it could be the curse of the Gods, punishing them for the things that their men do when they're away. The elders on the other hand are not sure what to think of it.

All anyone knows is, no one is safe.

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Rules and Guidelines

- We all know to follow TOS, meaning no cybering, auto-hitting, godmodding, or mary-sues. We know I am the God of this role play, so don't disobey these rules, if you do you will be kicked out from this role play so fast.

- Posting, Pretty posts are a yes, pictures, lyrics, quotes, anything! I love looking at what idea's people create. And if you need help creating a posting layout feel free to ask me, I love doing them so no charge.

- No really bright colors, some people can't read them, so lets respect them. The font for you post shouldn't be under ten, or over twelve. But for the decoration like your lyrics and quotes can be any size. No big pictures or posts that take up a whole page.

- For those that are interested. There are a few things you should know before you join. I'm not going to make a fool out of you. But I'm picky on pictures, if I don't like them, or they don't fit this role play , I will reject them.

- Title you reserves "Isolation". And if you're sending your profile title it "Curse from above." Yea it's not an amazing title, but still, its goes with the role play.

- When it comes to romance, keep it in a rated pg-16. When the clothes start coming off, do the world a big favor and skip.

- Any new rules will be in Dark red

- If you have any questions or comments, pm me, don't post in my thread.

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Who's in the village:
(Reserves will go here)

User Image
Name :: Micheal Lewis Stone
Role :: Blacksmith
Family :: Widowed, two children

User Image
Name :: Erik Larsson
Role :: Farmer/Warrior
Family :: Unmarried

User Image
Name :: Sigrún Kaase
Role :: Bowyer
Family :: Unmarried, one son

User Image

Name :: Eithrig Arud
Role :: Healer
Family :: Unmarried with not children

Reserves!
[img]100x100 Picture please! real[/img]
[size=10][color=one]Name :: [u](Your characters name)[/u][/color]
[color=two]Role :: [u](what do you do in village)[/u][/color]
[color=one]Family :: [u](Are you married? Children?)[/u][/color]
[color=two]Age :: [u](Characters age)[/u][/color]
[color=one]Gender :: [u](Female, male)[/u][/size][/color]

Profiles!
[imgleft]Real Pictures only! And something medieval/viking like to![/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=15][b][color=color 1]First[/color][color=white].[/color][color=color 2]Middle[/color][color=white].[/color][color=color 1]Last[/color][/b][/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=13][color=color 1]↘↘[/color] [color=color 2]all the B A S I C S[/color][/size]

[size=11]
Don't [b][color=color 1]wear it out[/color][/b]: [size=10](Full name)[/size]
But, you [b][color=color 1]call me by[/color][/b]: [size=10](Nickname)[/size]
Check [b][color=color 1]down in my pants[/color][/b]: [size=10](Gender)[/size]
My [b][color=color 1]birth certificate[/color][/b] proclaims: [size=10](Age)[/size]
And if you want to know [b][color=color 1]who I am[/color][/b]: [size=10](Role in the village)[/size]
Which [b][color=color 1]obviously means[/color][/b] I'm: [size=10] (Your family, wife, children, etc...) [/size]

[size=13][color=color 2]↘↘[/color] [color=color 1]a deeper L O O K[/color][/size]

[size=11]
I was just [b][color=color 2]born this way[/color][/b]: [size=10](Sexuality)[/size]
It's something [b][color=color 2]only I know[/color][/b]:
[size=10](One Secret here)[/size]
Little [b][color=color 2]pieces of heaven[/color][/b]: [size=10]
[list][color=color 2]↬[/color] Like 1
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Like 2
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Like 3
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Like 4
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Like 5[/size][/list]
[size=11][list][list]
Little [b][color=color 2]flames from hell[/color][/b]:[size=10]
[list][color=color 2]↬[/color] Dislike 1
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Dislike 2
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Dislike 3
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Dislike 4
[color=color 2]↬[/color] Dislike 5 [/size][/list][list][list][list]

[size=13][color=color 1]↘↘[/color] [color=color 2]this is my S T O R Y[/color][/size] [size=11]
More than just a [b][color=color 1]pretty face[/color][/b]: [size=10]( personality description in sentences not words!)[/size]
This is [b][color=color 1]my story[/color][/b]: [size=10] (Bio goes here )[/size]

[size=13][color=color 1]↘↘[/color] [color=color 1]this is M E A N D MINE[/color][/size]
It may look all the same, but [b][color=color2]Have a crush[/color][/b] I hide: [/size][size=10](Crushes name, you can always change it! )[/size]
[size=11][b][color=color2]My [/color][/b]Theme song:[/size] [size=10] [url=http://]Song title[/url] [/size]

[/list][/list]
[size=13][b][color=color 1]Username[/color][/b][/size]

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Village Gossip!
( All the village gossip will go here, feel free to send me gossip about your character, or post it on the Occ Thread. If you are posting gossip about other characters make sure you get their permission first! )

Did you hear that the Blacksmith has eye for men and not women?

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

ACCEPTING!
Send me your reserves and your profiles!

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

Omnipresent Survivor

User Image
Sigrún Kaase
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Twang!

Standing before one of her valued customers, a hunter that had returned to her time and time again to refit his bow properly. Sigrún had just released the bow string and began to pull it back again, her two primary fingers covered by a cloth guard and fastened around her wrist as she had. Just to release it again with the near similar sound of the string reaching the ears and vanished a second later just as she lowered the bow. Facing her trusty customer and handing over the ornate bow that belonged to him; a relic passed down from his father before him. As Hans had gone and described to her the very first time he came to have the bow refitted and cared for. Allowing the man to look over his own property, as a businesswoman, she understood that her main source of income needed to have a hook to draw in a good deal of income. Her guarantee had been a fairly straightforward one. If her customer wasn't satisfied with the refitting and caring for the frame of the bow itself. The price of the second attempted was to be halved. While it set a level for success that she strove to reach each time a customer came to her. Fortunately, Sigrún's customers often came away with satisfaction and their coin pouch a little lighter.

"Thank you for your coin, Hans."

Sigrún brought up, as she counted over the payment and tucked it away in a pouch hanging from her belt. Her accent aside, which proved she was hardly from anywhere near the little village of Rosewood, much like some of the others that lived here in the settlement. Sigrún moved to gather up her tools and other belongings, even as Hans form continued to fade away from her line of sight. He had came and paid her well after she had fixed his family heirloom; the man was no longer an interest of hers at this point. Unless, he had came back with more coins and more work to be done to whatever he had brought with him the next time. But, as she finished packing and tucked her tools of the trade into a sack she slung over one shoulder. Leaving behind what had consisted of a temporary workplace for the day. Sigrún hadn't owned a shop, nor did she even need the extra troubles that often came with such a thing. Unlike a smith or a leatherworker, she hadn't the need for a forge for smelting metal or a loom for tanning hides and such. Besides, the woman preferred to work under the open sky. Unless it was raining, only then did she work under the roof of her own home. Something that she had fought hard for and acquired after the man in her life had succumbed to whatever was drifting around the village.

"Calder!"

Sigrún had called out only after a brief walk from where she had set up shop. Calling out her son's name and found him bounding up a moment later, his hands and face stained with the not so odd color of dirt. "I'll never understand why you children like to wrestle around in, and with, mud for any reason." She huffed as she made an attempt to clean her son's hands and face with a cloth she had pulled from her back pocket. All the while as Calder fussed and went about trying to get his mother to stop all that she had been doing. Finally, Sigrún had stopped her efforts and tucked the cloth back into her pocket, satisfied with the streaks of mud no longer covering her son's face. She did however comfortably place her arm on his shoulder temporarily and began to walk in the direction of the markets. Just to feel him pull away a moment later, earning a smirk from her, at this sign of youthful rebellion. Though, she knew well enough it was embarrassing to her nine year old son.

"Let's go get something to eat. Clearly, we've both earned the need to do so." Sigrún spoke to her son, giving his shoulder a hearty pat and continued on her way with him keeping pace right beside her. Obviously the mention of food was enough to keep Calder pressing ahead and forgo being embarrassed by his own mother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff