Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a dream from your child hood you remeber playing hiding games with young friends on a warm summer afternoon You hide in your parent's barn sure you will not be found. Soon the sweet smell of hay is replaced by a darker sickley smell. You move deeper into the barn only to stumble across the rotting corpses of you parents, their throats ripped out. You try to scream as your parents rise and pull you into an embrace.
Ooh, chilling... So what's the thing to enter a character, or do you simply add onto the story.
Your pretty good dude. How do I get in.
Welcome to a living nightmare. Every night you must feast upon a fellow Gaian or you will start to grow week until... we'll let you find that out at your own risk. over the next couple of nights or days as that is when we sleep you will recieve dreams of your for-fathers

In your dream an old wise woman treats you for burns on your hands. As she applies a salve to your skin, you feel the tingle of magic as the pain begins to subside. But as you watch, the flesh of your hands begin to bubble, crack and split, falling in chunks to the floor of her hut. As the wise woman smiles at you you wake.
Name: Tekashi
Bloodline: Father lord calrith, mother lady calrith.
In the middle of a town square a tall man clad in black was waking through the rush of people off to the festival. *laughs* They have no idea no idea at all *smirks*(he begins to eye people as they pass him) uhhh... no, no, no, no, no, no, nadda, not, hell no, no,m come on someone... hello hello *he said as he saw a young lady pass him.
Name Caltineorasterphly (Cal for short)
Bloodline Leuran Forseth

*strolls up to tekashi pushing a peasent out of his way* Hello brother have you found any one of particular interest. That girl by the stage has been eyeing you all night she would be an easy kill
To easy. How about her*points to the girl whom just past him. *Do you know who she is.*smiles darkly*
Who the red head? I yes her she is the govenors daughter she would make a tasty treat and she will be a tough one to aquire it will take time. But hurry up it will be light out soon and im pretty sure a saw a man with wooden stakes on him would want to be dusted now would we.
Well then lets move. When night comes meet me here.*dark smile*
Gooday... I mean night
good night i will keep a watch out for that pathetic hunter oh and if your interested i have aquiredna little of info on this ring and amulet yes very nice sets in deed. It seems the allow us vampires to walk in daylight
Walk in daylight. ok where can I get one for meself.
It is said to be found in a dark mysterious cave guarded by demons that well feast upon our flesh. How ever we can get past all we need is a sacrifice or distraction save the red head she will do fine
Sacrafice the red b***h for the ability to walk in daylight, risking my flesh to demonic beast plus this obviously is some kind of trap* he wispered to himself* ... fun fun fun fun fun fun fun FUN. No no no I'v got plans for the red head, I'll go find someone better.
hm i see well have fun and try to keep it human... wait do what you want*grins slyly* Im going after the hunter *leaps onto a building and starts running from house to house*
Hello....*smiles an evil grin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces