Welcome to Gaia! ::

~gets out of the dumpster and goes to the were house and locks the door and starts to breathe again ~she thinks to herself that was a close on ~
ponyhorsegurl92
~gets out of the dumpster and goes to the were house and locks the door and starts to breathe again ~she thinks to herself that was a close on ~
ur here? is that vamp following u
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~no says under her breath ~what ever happen to this world i would like to know ~
Name: Twhy
Race: human
Bio: none
Looks: ava
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~no says under her breath ~what ever happen to this world i would like to know ~
the vamps killed all the mean
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~i know that my bf got killed crying isaw him get killed and ate by the vamp that was chasing me ~
*she walks nervously through the dark streets*I..i wonder where i am?*she cant seem to remember who she is or where she is*
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~i know that my bf got killed crying i show him get killed and ate by the vamp that was chasing me ~
damn vamps *looks around*
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~i know that my bf got killed crying i show him get killed and ate by the vamp that was chasing me ~
~i know and now we are left her to get a bite from a vamp and trun are selfs into one of those crazed up beast ~
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
~i know and now we are left her to get a bite from a vamp and trun are selfs into one of those crazed up beast ~
*she layed back rerlaxing* i hope arent found
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
Kiba_rocks
ponyhorsegurl92
*she layed back rerlaxing* i hope arent found
~same here from were she is sees a human walking outside oo no what sould we do it is a human ~
((If men are alowed, ok))
Terrin was climbing down the ladder but he slipped and fell the rest of the way..
*she looked around* i wonder y the vamps arent hunting
"Dammit!" He said getting up, he walked along the sewer thinking how much chaos has been started just because of the difference in gender.
Kiba_rocks
*she looked around* i wonder y the vamps arent hunting
~mabye they left to go to there castel that is a good thing we can go get food and stuff like that get more humans to be safe and not have to be a vamp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff