Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D.Monica
"Um..you two. The man went up" Kali politely points up to the tall tower.
(Yeah, we know. Saw the note, remember?)
shadowman-x
Zhu-sama
Ess
LittleFatBoy
Ess
Ess
Ess
( stressed Zhu-Sama and LittleFatBoy leave, now. )
I'm warning you.

warning m e for what?
Havinga sense of humor?
That's not a sense of humor. That's idiocy. Now leave.

no, its a sense of humor, you just cant grasp it
Right, the sense of humour a 5 year old would have. neutral
OMFG p***s FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLO-No.

Baka
*get down the tree looks around again and smiles,walks down the stairs and walks into a house*
LittleFatBoy
shadowman-x
Zhu-sama
Ess
LittleFatBoy
Ess
Ess
Ess
I'm warning you.

warning m e for what?
Havinga sense of humor?

Baka
OMFG UER SO KEWL U CAN SPEEK JAPANESE U R OTAKU PLZ LOLOLOLOL
Why the ******** arn't you out of my thread yet?

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Beatrice finished the coffee and stood up. "All right, I'm ready," she said with a sigh. "Let's go find Varimathiras."
"Affirmative." She turned around and exited the building, walking with Beatrice to where Varimathiras was waiting.
But, alas, Varimathiras was gone! "Where'd he go?" She bent down to pick up a note. "Scouting the castle, huh? Well, guess we should just stand around here." Beatrice twiddled her thumbs and then got an idea. "Ess, do you know how to play Cat's Cradle?" she asked with a grin.
"Cat's...cradle?" She canted her head sideways in curiousity, pink tresses falling onto her shoulder. Her left ear twitched. "No."
"I'll show you!" Beatrice took out some string that just happened to be in her bag that hung at her side and wrapped the string around her fingers. "Look, you've gotta take the string like this and-" Beatrice described the activity hoping she made some sense. She hadn't played Cat's Cradle with anyone in years.
"Interesting." An odd rumbling noise was heard, quietly, in her throat. Such productivity... wrapping string around one's fingers to make pleasing images and forms. She continued to "play".
Beatrice smiled at the twisting string. She hadn't had "normal" fun for so long. "I can't wait to wipe them out. Then I'll play Cat's Cradle whenever I want," she said quietly so only Ess would hear.
shadowman-x
LittleFatBoy
shadowman-x
Zhu-sama
Ess
LittleFatBoy
Ess
Ess
Ess
I'm warning you.

warning m e for what?
Havinga sense of humor?

Baka
OMFG UER SO KEWL U CAN SPEEK JAPANESE U R OTAKU PLZ LOLOLOLOL
Why the ******** arn't you out of my thread yet?

Because I don't have to listen to you...

Dapper Genius

Beatrice La Chupacabra
D.Monica

"Your just going to wait for him to come back?"
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Ess
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Beatrice finished the coffee and stood up. "All right, I'm ready," she said with a sigh. "Let's go find Varimathiras."
"Affirmative." She turned around and exited the building, walking with Beatrice to where Varimathiras was waiting.
But, alas, Varimathiras was gone! "Where'd he go?" She bent down to pick up a note. "Scouting the castle, huh? Well, guess we should just stand around here." Beatrice twiddled her thumbs and then got an idea. "Ess, do you know how to play Cat's Cradle?" she asked with a grin.
"Cat's...cradle?" She canted her head sideways in curiousity, pink tresses falling onto her shoulder. Her left ear twitched. "No."
"I'll show you!" Beatrice took out some string that just happened to be in her bag that hung at her side and wrapped the string around her fingers. "Look, you've gotta take the string like this and-" Beatrice described the activity hoping she made some sense. She hadn't played Cat's Cradle with anyone in years.
"Interesting." An odd rumbling noise was heard, quietly, in her throat. Such productivity... wrapping string around one's fingers to make pleasing images and forms. She continued to "play".
Beatrice smiled at the twisting string. She hadn't had "normal" fun for so long. "I can't wait to wipe them out. Then I'll play Cat's Cradle whenever I want," she said quietly so only Ess would hear.
"Such a simple form of fun it is. It's a nice change from normality." She spoke softly in response, focusing her attention on this new...activity.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D.Monica
Beatrice La Chupacabra
D.Monica

Beatrice didn't turn around to answer the strange person. "That's what the note said. So I'm just gonna keep playing Cat's Cradle until he returns. Yup. Not gonna follow him. No sir. Gonna stay right here." Beatrice felt a nagging feeling that he might need them to follow him after all.
Once he reached the top, Varimathiras opened the door leading into the tower and his mouth dropped open. This place really was a palace, the entire floor was covered in red and black velvet, and pictures of unfarmilliar vampires adorned the walls. After exploring for a few minutes, Varimathiras decided he was going to go back to get Beatrice, hopping down out of the window, he climbed to the ground and dashed back to the village

Dapper Genius

"Well i hope your companion makes it back okay. Would be sad if i he did not return"

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Ess... maybe we should be going after him? He might need back-up," said Beatrice looking around uneasily. It was getting quite dark. She couldn't believe less than half an hour ago the sun had been up.
Beatrice La Chupacabra
D.Monica
Beatrice La Chupacabra
D.Monica

Beatrice didn't turn around to answer the strange person. "That's what the note said. So I'm just gonna keep playing Cat's Cradle until he returns. Yup. Not gonna follow him. No sir. Gonna stay right here." Beatrice felt a nagging feeling that he might need them to follow him after all.
Her exotic eyes lifted momentarilly to look upon this D. Monica. The strange orb attached to her collar made a jingling noise from the movement of her head. It caught the light in a strange fashion, making it twenty times more brilliant... but enough of that matter. She looked back down and continued. "Wonder what he's doing that we have to wait out here."
((Could you please cut down the quotes))
She walked back to where the two people were playing the game and sat near them hidden beneath her cloak. What an odd game, her mind began creating new picture possibilities as they continued to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff