Welcome to Gaia! ::

ℝun by the ßad ßoys

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

» Setting «

→ "Ah, good f*cking job. That crime you committed? You got caught, idiot. Guess where you are now? Yep, that's right; prison. This ain't no ordinary prison though--you're surrounded by some odd characters that come with deadly powers in hand. You don't know what they are, or where they come from... or you may have some common traits with them, and you know very well of their secrets. Problem is, they run this joint and you share a room with them, eat with them, work with them, and even bathe with them. You have a lot of creatures to fear, so be careful who you piss off, boy."

User Image

"Especially if you're human."

。◕‿◕。
Rules:

1 ~ Follow Gaia's ToS.

2 ~ Don't be weenies OOC. Be nice and treat everyone with respect. //Of course, don't be afraid to let your characters be complete assh*les with each other to the max.

3 ~ This is indeed a YAOI RP(dude on dude action). Don't like it, please scoot that booty of yours somewhere else.

4 ~ Romance and violence are accepted. If you find that your wee-wees are unable to control themselves, take it to PMs. No killing unless the other person allows it.

5 ~ I don't ask for much text. I like RPing but am not much of a writer myself, so I say write however much you are comfortable with, but write //at least// three sentences. I'm sure even with writer's block, you can still come up with three sentences.

6 ~ PM Profiles to me with the title "I'm a Bad Boy" if you are a demon. If you are a human, PM me with the title "I'm a Good Boy". Add a ninja somewhere in the PM so I know you read the rules.

7 ~ Anime pictures only please. ^u^

8 ~ Be creative with your characters and posting layout.

9 ~ NO god-modding.

10 ~ You can have as many characters as you can handle. If I find you are having trouble managing all of your characters, I will delete some for you(of course you can choose who you want deleted + you write your characters off. Say that they are riding a unicorn into battle and they won't be back for 37859479659 years or some sh*t like that.)

11 ~ Swearing is welcomed, but don't go overboard. It can be annoying hearing the word f*ck ten times in every sentence. Unless of course, your character stubbed his toe against the coffee table or is playing Mario Party, then it's okay.

12 ~ Post //at least// once a day. If you are unable to post for a long period of time, notify everyone through OOC. Don't leave your baes hangin'.

13 ~ Please don't ignore anyone. Being ignored does not feel nice. e_e

14 ~ For OOC, simply put "[[]]" with OOC text inside at the bottom of your post.

15 ~ If you don't reply within three days without a notice to your rp partner(s) and me, your partner(s) will be free to do whatever they please in the rp.

。◕‿◕。
ℙrofile Forms:

→ "You're either some kind of monster, or a poor, poor boy."

Use this link for reference if you're having trouble choosing what type of creature your "demon" should be.
→→ http://www.lizaphoenix.com/encyclopedia/types.shtml

☽Demons☾

♦Username℺
♦Character Name℺
♦Age℺
♦Gender℺
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺
♦Height℺
♦Creature℺
♦Talents℺
♦Powers℺
♦Weaknesses℺
♦Personality℺
♦How did he get here?℺
♦Likes℺
♦Dislikes℺
♦Fears℺
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺
♦Picture℺

☀Humans☀

♥Username℺
♥Character Name℺
♥Age℺
♥Gender℺
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺
♥Height℺
♥Talents℺
♥Weaknesses℺
♥Personality℺
♥How did he get here?℺
♥Likes℺
♥Dislikes℺
♥Fears℺
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺
♥Picture℺

。◕‿◕。
℞elationships:

Xue Hua and Mordred Drest

。◕‿◕。
ℂharacter ℙrofiles:

Good Boys

♥Username℺ XSymphonicNightmareX
♥Character Name℺ Tallak Yukimura
♥Age℺ 26
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Submissive
♥Race℺ Norwegian/Japanese
♥Height℺ 5'6
♥Talents℺ Fighting, making traditional crafts, playing the ocarina, and cooking.
♥Weaknesses℺ Deaf in left ear, gets sick often, little arm strength, and easily overheats.
♥Personality℺ Normally calm and composed, Tallak is a very gentle person. He is often seen with a neutral expression, but instantly presents a smile when spoken to. He is kind to everyone and quick to help people, but shelters a terrible temper. Although he is more than capable of defending himself, he often allows people to take advantage of him. He hates fighting, but will do so to defend others. Tallak is not one to judge people so quickly. He is fairly quiet and easily embarrassed.
♥How did he get here?℺ Accused of torturing and murdering a family of ten, Tallak was sent to this prison on the grounds that he once committed a murder that was deemed "accidental". It's unclear as to whether Tallak actually took part in these crimes, but he doesn't deny it. When asked about his past, he refuses to speak of it.
♥Likes℺ Making friends, sleeping, eating food, and entertaining his friends with music.
♥Dislikes℺ Fighting, killing, and darkness.
♥Fears℺ The dark, dying alone, and burning food.
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ People often judge Tallak by his appearance for being thin and a bit shorter than average guys, when in truth he is a fairly skilled fighter. Despite being a good fighter, he doesn't have much muscle.
♥Picture℺

User Image

♥Username℺ Megsinabox
♥Character Name℺ Aryn Acrosia
♥Age℺ 22
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Both
♥Height℺ 5'5"
♥Talents℺ Fixing things, fighting, flexible
♥Weaknesses℺ Asthmatic, has a very short temper, tends to get himself involved in things that don't concern him.
♥Personality℺ Aryn comes off as a grump but only because he has what's known as "resting b***h face". Truthfully, he's a very caring person with a heart of... well, not gold but definitely something close. Or near-ish at least. He cares a lot about others and is quick to jump in and defends someone who needs it.
♥How did he get here?℺ Aryn was walking home one night when he came across a mugging happening near is apartment. While he saved the person being mugged(the muggee?), he ended up being blamed for it.
♥Likes℺ Working with his hands, learning new things, salty food
♥Dislikes℺ Bullies, overly sweet food, loud and energetic people(though that's mostly in the morning)
♥Fears℺ Tight spaces, having an asthma attack
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ Aryn is actually very smart. He was going to school for degrees in both engineering and mechanics before the incident happened.
♥Picture℺
User Image

Username℺ Anzen Hatsukoi
Character Name℺ Ayce(Ace) Marci
Age℺ Twenty
Gender℺ Male
Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Submissive
Height℺ Five foot seven inches
Talents℺ Cooking(especially baking), playing video games, and dancing
Weaknesses℺ His middle name(Sakura, he hates being called that), his stubbornness, cute animals
Personality℺ Ayce is a stubborn young male. He doesn't like being told what to do but if you give him the push in the right direction(depending on what you view is right) he'll eventually do it. Though the more he comes to like a person the more stubborn he gets. He can be a brat most of the times and is easily aggravated. He likes to say he isn't a people person but he hates to be left alone. He's stubbornness causes him to have a hard head, which ultimately makes him listen to others less and rebel more. He can sometimes come off as uncaring when it comes to helping others but what causes him to shy away from helping others is the embarrassment he feels. He can be very possessive of those he likes a lot, like a best friend or a romantic partner.
How did he get here?℺ Ayce was caught and charged with robbing a major government bank. Though due to curtain circumstances and the fact that his mates sold him in, he ended up in prison.
Likes℺ Sweets, Video games, comics, tv
Dislikes℺ Storms, being cold, loneliness, boredom
Fears℺ Dying alone and not being missed
Additional Info(Optional)℺ Ayce is a pretty good fighter, he has good upper and lower body strength. Though besides that he's pretty nerdy, he has a deep passion for video games(especially otome games).
Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ Aingealag Gabrielle
♥Character Name℺ Yuki Sato
♥Age℺ 22
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Height℺ 6.2
♥Talents℺ Art and cooking
♥Weaknesses℺ The cold and his stubbornness
♥Personality℺ Jumpy and quite until you get to know him, but very sweet and loyal.
♥How did he get here?℺ accused of killing someone.
(Of course he didn't do it.)
♥Likes℺ Swimming, baking, Art and coffee
♥Dislikes℺ Loud noises, sugar and to many people
♥Fears℺ Shadows and spiders
♥Picture℺
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥Username℺ Angry_DeViLs_PrInCeSs
♥Character Name℺ Abel Lawson
♥Age℺ 25
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Dominant
♥Height℺ 6'6
♥Talents℺ Art, singing, dancing, and playing instruments
♥Weaknesses℺ Chocolate, penguins, and his anger
♥Personality℺ Abel is very deep, intense, there is always more then meets the eye. He presents a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Abel has a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if he asks questions, he is trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. He always want to know why, where and any other possible detail he can possibly know. Abel is very weary of the games that other people try to play and he are very aware of it. Abel tends to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that he finds weak. Abel respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, Abel has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to him. He is known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because he needs control for this makes him feel safe.
♥How did he get here?℺ Accused of murdering his family violently then setting the house on fire.
♥Likes℺ Chocolate, singing, dancing, and playing any instrument he gets his hands on
♥Dislikes℺ Being ignored, hated upon, and bugs
♥Fears℺ Having a panic attack, death, and bugs
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ Rain in Technicolor
♥Character Name℺ Jared Kunimutso
♥Age℺ 16
♥Gender℺Male
♥Height℺ 5'2
♥Talents℺ Climbing, being able to fit small spaces, running fast.
♥Weaknesses℺ Paranoid, easily startled.
♥Personality℺ Introverted, lone-wolf, nervous.
♥How did he get here?℺ It was the smallest, most meaningless crime ever -- but that's what he got for stealing a few stuff from the local food store -- for the third time -- when he didn't have enough to eat.
♥Likes℺ Rain, empty spaces, silence, nighttime, responsible adults.
♥Dislikes℺ Being alone, crowded rooms, lack of privacy.
♥Fears℺ Spiders, snacks, demons in general.
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ -
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ Torikane
♥Character Name℺ Kouki Yoshinobu
♥Age℺ 17
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Height℺ 5’5”
♥Talents℺ His calming voice (moreover when he sing), brewing any kind of teas
♥Weaknesses℺ His delicate appearance, being touched, any words related to sexual thing including dirty jokes
♥Personality℺ Kouki’s skitish and mentally unstable because of the years abuse. He could change from a teen with blinding smile into a heap of crying bundle by wrong words, touch or other’s action. Before the abuse, he was a cheerful, talkative and well liked person. Now he’s rather gloomy and very quiet even if trace of his former self often show here and there. He usually avoid people as much as he could.
♥How did he get here?℺ Kouki killed his stepfather in self defense. He was abused mentally, physically and sexually for six years by his stepfather after his mother dead. One night when his stepfather doing his usual “ritual” before sleep, he made Kouki lashed out because he said not only he got his mother’s appearance, but he also a whore much like her.
♥Likes℺ His mother, teas, babies and children
♥Dislikes℺ His late stepfather, people in general moreover perverts and abusers
♥Fears℺ His stepfather (even if he already dead), anything related to sexual things, nightmares
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ He dyed his hair in attempt to rebel to his stepfather the morning before he killed him. His stepfather loved his natural hair color so much and it anger him when he saw Kouki dyed it. That night his abuse was more brutal than usual (moreover mental abuse) to the point Kouki unintentionally killed him.
♥Picture℺
User Image

Username℺:: Cheru Noir
Character Name℺:: Lee Chin-Mae or Jimmy
Age℺:: 20
Gender℺:: Male
Submissive, Dominant, or Both?℺:: Both
Height℺:: 5 feet 10 inches
Talents℺:: Jimmy can sing pretty damn well, and plays a few instruments. Also, there was this one time where he scarfed down 13 cheeseburgers. He considers his face stuffing abilities a talent.
Weaknesses℺:: Drugs. Sex. Anything that gives him a rush. He wants to bury his emotions and thoughts as much as he can so he doesn't have to deal with the pain of reality.
Personality℺:: Jimmy loves to party. When he ran away from home he would be out drinking, smoking, whooping, and hollering every night. If he sees something he wants, he'll go and get it no matter the cost. Jimmy also has a caring and nurturing nature that seems to show when the fun wears off. He's made a lot of good friends that way.
How Did He Get Here?℺:: Transferred from another prison. But he ended up in the big house since he was charged with: reckless driving, public indecency, public intoxication, possession of drugs, breaking and entering, stealing, assault, resisting arrest, and a few hit and runs.
Likes℺:: Other than singing, eating, having fun, and causing trouble, Jimmy likes plants. Plants and flowers, to be more specific. He likes to lush green look and the vibrant colors. Walking through a garden relaxes him so much.
Jimmy is also quite fond of hickies and bruises. He loves the way they decorate his skin.
Dislikes℺:: Bad smelling things, stale cookies, bad vodka, boring sex, not getting what he wants, being woken up early, republicans, and much much more!
Fears℺:: Deep in his mind, Jimmy fears that one day he'll let someone get too close and hurt them in the midst of his fun. Also pigs. They freak him out.
Additional Info(Optional)℺:: Jimmy has a really bad relationship with his parents. Also, he isn't the most photogenic.
Picture℺::
User Image

♥Username℺ Anzen Hatsukoi
♥Character Name℺ Aslam Khaliq El-Amin
♥Age℺ Twenty Three
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Both
♥Height℺ Six foot one inches
♥Talents℺ Sword fighting, horse back riding, and giving directions(especially in a desert)
♥Weaknesses℺ People he cares about, fist fighting, and his sense of kindness at times.
♥Personality℺ Alsam is mostly a happy-go-lucky type guy, or well on the outside. He's normally very nice to others though rub him in the wrong way, you'll have to watch your back for some time before he gets off your case. He has a high sense of duty and loyalty. He doesn't take to kindly to lost who hurt his friends or him.
♥How did he get here?℺ While he still lived in Saudi Arabia, Aslam was part of a group of well known raiders that lived deep in the Arabian desert. Though due to the fact Alsam messed up on a village raid he was seen, therefore to escape death he moved to another country. Only to be found once more and charged with murder among other accounts filed against him.
♥Likes℺ Cool nights, food, drinking, having fun, camels and horses(Arabian horse are much preferred over other types of horses), and pretty clothing
♥Dislikes℺ Sand in his underwear, people pronouncing his name wrong, getting stranded in a foreign place, people who pick fights for no reason
♥Fears℺ Dying in a foreign land and no one missing him
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ Alsam often likes to be called by the nickname Khal as its easier for those who can't say his name correctly, and it saves him the trouble of explaining how to pronounce his name. Also due to his talent in sword fighting Aslam is actually a fast runner, though not much of a fist fighting guy.
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ XxX_Cursey_CurvesXxX
♥Character Name℺ Wisk Geriko
♥Age℺ Sixteen
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Sibmissive
♥Height℺ 5'6
♥Talents℺ Being skinny, Wisk can easily fit through tight spaces.
♥Weaknesses℺ Being terribly weak, he doesn't have much strength to him at all, his bark is a lot worse then his bite.
♥Personality℺ In his younger years when Wisk's mother was around. Wisk was a cheerful boy with bright features. His father however always had a drinking problem who would consistently abuse his mother and Wisk. Soon enough Wisk couldn't stand it anymore. Throughout all the times he spent with his father was nothing but pain. After his father is now deceased, Wisk is a foreigner to society. Some would think that with the looks he carries, hes too stunning to kill. But for the sake of his own humanity, and for his mother life to be spared. It had to be done.
♥How did he get here?℺ Killing his abusive father.
♥Likes℺ Being alone, personal space, quiet rooms.
♥Dislikes℺ nosy inmates, being touched, and being followed.
♥Fears℺ Being assaulted again..
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ Wisk's father brutally and sexually abused him as a child, instead of being a cheerful child at birth, he portrays himself as a cold-hearted being just to protect himself.
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ GoneWithTheWind7
♥Character Name℺ Mihael “Mello” Keehl
♥Age℺ 19
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Both, though it depends on the person I guess.
♥Height℺ 6 foot
♥Talents℺ Is very good at manipulating people into doing what he wants, he’s skilled in using a gun. He has the ability to create weapons out of anything he can get his hands on.
♥Weaknesses℺ Chocolate. His short fuse of a temper can get the better of him at times and into trouble with the wrong people.
♥Personality℺ Mello is a very short tempered person. If you make him mad, he’s the type of guy to tell you off, regardless if it hurts your feelings or not. He is very hard headed and stubborn, willing to do whatever it takes to prove that he is the best of the best. This little trait of his is likely what gets him into trouble with others. Mello is the type of person that can talk and back it up. Even against people who seem stronger than him, Mello refuses to back down from a fight. He is fiercely loyal to those who manage to gain his trust. If you can manage to get past his ill temperament, Mello is the best friend you could ever hope to have.
♥How did he get here?℺ Arson. Blew up an entire building with some explosives I made in my spare time when I wasn’t under watch by the head man himself. They deserved to die! It was either me or them. And I would’ve gotten away with it too! But little did I know, there was someone that managed to escape and rat me out. Before I could flee town, they caught me at my pals Matt’s house trying to get him to leave with me.
♥Likes℺ Chocolate, Leather, Being in control of any given situation, unnecessary violence
♥Dislikes℺ Aggravating People, People who think they’re better than me, Vegetables
♥Fears℺ Being Alone, Death (something he wouldn’t admit out loud)
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ From the incident, he has a scar running down the left side of his face and over his left shoulder.
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ GoneWithTheWind7
♥Character Name℺ Mail “Matt” Jeevas
♥Age℺ 18
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Height℺ 5 foot 10 Inches
♥Talents℺ Hacking computers, reading people
♥Weaknesses℺ Mello. His own weakness and lack of strength. His eyesight and headache problems.
♥Personality℺ Matt is a very laid back individual. He has a tendency of following others as opposed to taking the effort of doing things for himself. He is very easy going, and can get along with anyone. With those that he’s close to, he jokes around with easily, making flirtatious and witty remarks. He is fiercely loyal to those that are his friends, and will do whatever it takes to protect him, though he isn’t the toughest guy by any means.)
♥How did he get here?℺ I helped assist in burning down a building. Or so that’s what I told the cops… In actuality, the worse thing I’ve ever done was steal some video games from the local video game store. The only reason why I’m willing to go through with this is so that my friend didn’t go through it alone.
♥Likes℺ Video games, Cigarettes, Junk Food
♥Dislikes℺ Unnecessary fighting, Tea, Anything Healthy, People invading his personal space
♥Fears℺ Mello getting hurt or in trouble, Being Alone, Getting himself into a situation he can’t get himself out of.
♥Additional Info(Optional)℺ He requires special medicine for his headaches.
♥Picture℺
User Image

♥Username℺ l Mitsuhide l
♥Character Name℺ Kenneth Rori
♥Age℺ 25
♥Gender℺ Male
♥Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Dominant
♥Height℺ 6"0
♥Talents℺ He has a decent understanding of most ranged weaponry. He wouldn't call himself a skilled fighter more so than a man that just knows the quickest way to take defeat the other party.
♥Weaknesses℺ He has a certain soft spot for weaker people being preyed upon and it often gets him into less than ideal situations.
♥Personality℺ He's usually pretty serious. Before he got thrown in jail he was quite generous with his resources and time. He was easy to make friends with. Though now he tends to be a bit bitter, he can be his old self if he finds somebody he likes.
♥How did he get here?℺ Back in his home town there were a lot of orphans and homeless yyouths on the streets. No one really had the means to facilitate this over population of homeless kids. One day, like some miracle there was an orphanage erected in the city. Which was surprising but Kenny was quite happy something was being done to help out. He gave the facility the money he could and support. Only to find out a few months later it was a front for a shady group that was trafficking the orphans. Kenny, upon learning this, had reached his final bout of patience for the messed up things that had been happening to this kids. He ended up slaughtering everyone involved in the trafficking. Unfortuantely there was no sure way to prove what the men were doing. So in the end he simple looked like a man who killed all of the staff to an Orphanage. So that didn't go well.
♥Likes℺
Helping others in need.
Solving puzzles.
Peaceful times.
♥Dislikes℺
Other's being mistreated.
Having to wake up early.
♥Fears℺ That he will one day become the people he currently despises. Killing again.
♥Additional Info℺
♥Picture℺
User Image

Bad Boys

♦Username℺ Shikigami-Shiro Kuromasa
♦Character Name℺ Malikai Elkman
♦Age℺ 19 (in human years - roughly 93 years)
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Both
♦Height℺ 5' 11"
♦Creature℺ Puck
♦Talents℺ Eavesdropping, pranks, royally pissing people off, parkour (he's very acrobatic)
♦Powers℺ Emotional reading, telekinesis, pathokinesis
♦Weaknesses℺ brute strength, the scent of mint, mind-readers, overall his senses are very strong and therefore sensitive.
♦Personality℺ The trickster in the room, to say the least. He's always looking for his next victim. He wears a striking glare (emphasized by his shockingly bright eyes) most of the time. Doesn't get along well with people that can't take a joke. Cold and off-putting at a glance but that icy veil dissolves quickly for those who dare to approach him.
♦How did he get here?℺ Someone didn't take one of his pranks too well. Long story short, Malikai will always claim it was self defense.
♦Likes℺ coffee, music (preferably classical), a good laugh, peace and quiet
♦Dislikes℺ strong scents, physical combat, uptight people, being in direct sunlight
♦Fears℺ migraines, being cornered, sharing a cell with some loud douche-bag
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ Maka the Sythe Meister
♦Character Name℺ Rokuro
♦Age℺ 24
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 6'2
♦Creature℺ Elemental; Fire
♦Talents℺ Boxing, cooking, and dabbles in writing.
♦Powers℺ Control, manipulation and manifestation of fire.
♦Weaknesses℺ Being cold or soaked with water. (Won't physically harm him, just cause his powers to fizzle, so to speak)
♦Personality℺ Quiet, methodical. He is intelligent and quick on his feet. Always honest and up front.
♦How did he get here?℺ Rokuro and his old partner were illegally stealing funds from others, electronically. He was smart enough to wire everything annymously. His partner had made a mistake, He got caught, and long story short he ratted him out for less time. He was lucky they were at separate prisons. He'd been in once before for killing a player during one of his boxing matches but it was dismissed due to lack of evidence.
♦Likes℺ Food, training, and reading his novels.
♦Dislikes℺ Overzealous people, the cold, and disrespect.
♦Fears℺ Drowning or freezing to death.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ n/a
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ XSymphonicNightmareX
♦Character Name℺ Otto
♦Age℺ Looks about 20
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 6ft
♦Creature℺ Shadow
♦Talents℺ Master at hide-and-seek, telling (bad) jokes, and making stylish clothing out of bones.
♦Powers℺ Can shift into shadow form(in which he is almost untouchable), and cause terrible nightmares in others.
♦Weaknesses℺ Light.
♦Personality℺ As a happy go lucky kind of guy, Otto prefers not to get involved in drama. He goes wherever the wind takes him, and does what he feels like, whenever he feels like it. He often enjoys telling jokes(bad ones) and hearing them. He is an honest person, and never lies. Those who know Otto often wish they didn't; his side of conversations tend to be gruesome. His mind is covered with blood and guts spread about... he's just crazy, as most might say. Because of this, both humans and demons try to stay away from Otto. Although he prefers not to kill, he enjoys giving people nightmares in which them and their friends or family die horrible deaths. Despite this, Otto is very friendly.
♦How did he get here?℺ In his home town, Otto was often mistaken for one who manipulated the dark arts; the people there were not aware of other creatures such as shadows, as Otto was. Due to his passion for sending these people horrible nightmares, the townspeople accused Otto of witchcraft. He was then sent to a special prison in which he continued his nightmare practice.
♦Likes℺ Blood, jokes, horror, people in pain, nightmares, skeletons, darkness, making friends.
♦Dislikes℺ Light, day, being lonely.
♦Fears℺ None.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ He enjoys watching people while they sleep.
♦Picture℺

User Image

♦Username℺ XSymphonicNightmareX
♦Character Name℺ Eindride
♦Age℺ 32 (human years)
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Dominant
♦Height℺ 6'4"
♦Creature℺ Fallen angel
♦Talents℺ Fighting, jewelry making, singing.
♦Powers℺ Super human strength, making people sick, and possession.
♦Weaknesses℺ Higher ranked angels.
♦Personality℺ Manipulative; Eindride likes to feel dominant and in control. If things aren't going his way, he'll alter things to his liking. If he wants someone, he'll make them his even if he has to do so by force. He's difficult to please, and although quiet, he is often violent. Eindride finds fun in taking peoples' weaknesses and using them to his advantage, or destroying them with their own emotions. He's known for not expressing sympathy or hesitation. He'll do things his way and without permission.
♦How did he get here?℺ Once a virtue(type of angel), Eindride was responsible for leading thousands of humans to their deaths rather than helping them escape from it. Prison is where he lives now as a fallen angel.
♦Likes℺ Sex, scaring people shitless, forcing people to bend to his will, and food.
♦Dislikes℺ Smart mouths, know-it-alls, people who try to act funny, and angels.
♦Fears℺ None.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ Non-consensual, abusive.
♦Picture℺

User Image

♦Username℺ wrath_luvs_envy
♦Character Name℺ Micah Vescovi
♦Age℺ Appears to be twenty-one. Real age unknown.
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 5'10
♦Creature℺ Poltergeist
♦Talents℺ Story telling, drawing, and taking care of people.
♦Powers℺ Shape shifting and Telekinesis
♦Weaknesses℺ Exorcisms
♦Personality℺ Micah has a few issues with socializing due to his social anxiety. However, once he feels comfortable around you he's an easy going and fun loving person. He is very protective of the people he cares about. He will defend and stand by them no matter what. Micah has a tendency of being emotionally centered. Sometimes he let's his feelings get the best of him. Because of this, he can also be quite stubborn at times.
♦How did he get here?℺ He found out that his "little sister", the child he was tied to, was being harassed by a group of kids. Needless to say, he made an example out of them. Sadly, he was removed from the house and placed him prison soon after.
♦Likes℺ Telling stories, spicy food, sweets, animals, and the sound of ringing bells.
♦Dislikes℺ People trying to take his mask and harm done to animals and innocent people.
♦Fears℺ Being alone forever
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ The mask was a gift made by his little sister. She made it so he "could see." This is because he doesn't have eyes. Images are formed in his mind based on the energy surrounding them. Since the mask has sentimental meaning behind it he always has it on.
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius
♦Character Name℺ Damien Knox
♦Age℺ 18
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Both, leaning towards Submissive
♦Height℺ 5'3"
♦Creature℺ Wraith
♦Talents℺ Fast runner, good at hiding, blends in well and is a good thief
♦Powers℺ Drains life force through physical contact and can give people psychotic breakdowns through prolonged eye contact.
♦Weaknesses℺ He's physically only as strong as the average teen boy and can't go in the sun much
♦Personality℺ He's cold, unfeeling, wrathful and just generally emotionless.
♦How did he get here?℺ He murdered three fully grown men in cold blood and aided in a bank robbery.
♦Likes℺ smoking, drinking, running, sleeping, "feeding" and people watching. He loves loud music.
♦Dislikes℺ running out of cigarettes, being called b***h, being underestimated, going without a good "feed" and spiders.
♦Fears℺
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ he's an arachnophobe. He's being transferred from a lower level prison after murdering three inmates and revealing that he's a wraith
♦Picture℺

♦Username℺ squidip
♦Character Name℺ Logan K. Moretti (Culsu)
♦Age℺ Eternal
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 5'9''
♦Creature℺ Crossroads Demon
♦Talents℺ Logan is extremely talented in the art of persuasion. He also has quite the green thumb.
♦Powers℺ Possession, Strength, Reality Warping(only when a deal for a human soul is made), Teleportation, Immortality, and Invunerability.
♦Weaknesses℺ Exorcism, Preventative Charms, Preventative symbol tattoos, Hex Bags, Salt, Iron, holy fire/water.
♦Personality℺ Logan is peevish and abrupt. His temper and how well he handles things flux from day to day. Certain small things can set him off, like misplaced belongings or a dirty tie, while other usually more upsetting things might not affect him at all. Logan is a people watcher; he’s very observant and equally as attentive. He will notice small details, sometimes things other people don’t. Usually Logan is fairly quiet but most certainly isn’t afraid to voice his opinions or bark orders. He believes he’s rarely ever in the wrong and carries himself fairly arrogantly. While his self-confidence in what he’s doing soars, Logan is surprisingly sensitive and very easily offended; others must be careful of what they say around him.
♦How did he get here?℺ Culsu is the demon that possess the human body Logan. Before possession Logan was a corrupt drug lord in control of a large crime ring within and even outside city limits. Culsu then took on that identity, even after Logan was nailed. Prison for Logan is just another game, whats one human life sentence to an ageless demon after all?
♦Likes℺ Apples. A good cup of coffee. Cigarettes. Looking at himself in the mirror. Expensive suits. Gardening. Crossword puzzles and stupid pop songs
♦Dislikes℺ Bad hair days. Disrespect. Just about everything else.
♦Fears℺ Heights.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ He also gardens in his spare time or when he needs to think.
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ Torikane
♦Character Name℺ Darren C. Aleysford
♦Age℺ Appear 27
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 6’2”
♦Creature℺ Incubus
♦Talents℺ Calming people, persuasion, sweet talking, writing poems
♦Powers℺ Empath, enhance people’s certain feelings and emotions, manipulate people’s body (especially humans, sexually), speed healing (for himself or healing other person) as long as he sexually sated
♦Weaknesses℺ Innocent people, cute and adorable things, he will become weak physically whenever he’s sexually frustated
♦Personality℺ Darren seemed gentle and full of smile kind of person even if he could be cold and ruthless when someone piss him off. He’s protective to people he care and quite possesive. Whenever someone lose a fight with him, he will humiliate the other person and made them one of his many conquest.
♦How did he get here?℺ He sent the person lost to him in a fight to hospital unintentionally. That person’s family charged him with abuse and rape.
♦Likes℺ Body contacts (any kind, especially sex), milk, tea, good massage, hot bath
♦Dislikes℺ Fight, people who abuse innocent (he don’t have problem with people who abuse corrupted people)
♦Fears℺ To fall in love
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺
♦Picture℺
User Image

Username℺ Ruaidhra
Character Name℺ Mordred Drest
Age℺ He appears to be in his very late twenties.
Gender℺ Male
Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ He can be either, it depends on the situation.
Height℺ 6'1''
Creature℺ Demon of Pleasure
Talents℺ Seduction, Persuasion, playing piano, lazing about oh yeah, he's particularly good at being lazy.
Powers℺ Hypnosis. Materialization (On a small level, cannot create anything larger than himself). Sensory Enhancement (Through physical touch). Immortality.
Weaknesses℺ He has an aversion to sunlight and holy water.
Personality℺ He's a pleasure seeker who is extremely lazy, he only put's effort toward getting something he wants and other than that you wouldn't find him lifting a finger for any other reason.
How did he get here?℺ Transferred here from a prison facility in Scotland after being arrested for Murder and charges of Theft, Burglary, Grand Theft, Grand Theft Auto, and Cannibalism. ( However that's not how he saw the last one. )
Likes℺ Being Lazy, Smoking, Teasing people, The taste of blood, Physical pleasures in general.
Dislikes℺ Having to resort to exerting energy toward something other than fulfilling his own desires.
Fears℺ Irrational fear of Rabbits... [Yeah... Rabbits bro...]
Additional Info(Optional)℺ Mordred is a freaky b*****d who enjoys receiving pain just as much as he enjoys inflicting it, yet for some reason the pleasure seeking freak has a deep set irrational fear of Rabbits, so much so that he freaks out and attempts to either kill the creature immediately or escape from it.
Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ Lacuta
♦Character Name℺ Kyden (Ky for his friends.. if he had any)
♦Age℺ twenty-four
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Height℺ 6'3
♦Creature℺ Dragonborn
♦Talents℺ Stone or bone carving, Dancing, Muay Thai
♦Powers℺ Breath and manipulate fire, procuring valuable items, quick healing.
♦Weaknesses℺ Pretty things, innocence, inability to control himself once angered. Crowds.
♦Personality℺ Comes across arrogant, cold, and smart mouthed. Ky is generally solitary except when he is trading smuggled goods with other inmates. Mostly this is due to his attempt to stay out of trouble while in prison, he was warned another anger black out would add twenty five years to his sentence. He will protect beautiful or innocent people institutionally but cast them aside (unless entranced by them) immediately after their threat is gone. People are objects to Ky, and he is obsessive over his property.
♦How did he get here?℺ Being a great re-locator of valuables ended up causing Kydens downfall, while raiding a manor as it slept he made the mistake of trying to also run off with a stunningly attractive owner of the house. This person was aware of the burgers weakness and was prepaid for Ky, a swarm of guards overtook him and while trying to fight his way past them all he was shot several times with tranquilizers.
♦Likes℺ steak, music, bribes.
♦Dislikes℺ Vegetables, people that think they are better then him. and short people.
♦Fears℺ Crowds and people that smile in prison.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ Kyden had been a great 'cat burglar' since the age of six, he started stealing due to his over whelming need to have something. Obviously he had no human parent.. who would want to keep a half breed monster. And he was 'raised' by his dragon parent approximately twice a year when he dropped in more of his horde. So Ky learnt to forage for himself very quickly. Now separated from all of his treasures Ky stashes little items under his mattress.
♦Picture℺

♦Username℺ Psychotically Dramatic
♦Character Name℺ Xue Hua
♦Age℺ Appears in his twenties
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Whatever he's in the mood for... So both?
♦Height℺ 5'10"
♦Creature℺ Huli Jing
♦Talents℺ He's rather good at mind ******** people... Is that a talent?
♦Powers℺ Xue is able to control different aspects of plant-life, specifically he likes to control flowers. Most of the time he simply emits a sweet scent to attract others to him, he always smells nice. Besides this, he's extremely strong and fast. As well as freakishly smart... If that's really a power. Besides this he's actually a snow fox, so he can control aspects of winter... Weird right? Snow and flowers? Not something you see paired together every day.
♦Weaknesses℺ Despite his like for it, his major weakness is his ears when they're rubbed or his tail when pet. He becomes like a docile kitten.
♦Personality℺ Xue is a rather random person, he does what he wants when he wants and doesn't give a rats a** about how other people react to him. He tends to just do things to piss people off or whatever. But note this, every move he makes is for a very specific reason even if it does seem random. He's always planning something, and always scheming.
♦How did he get here?℺ Oh you know, just killing a buncha people in China... No big deal. Not like it was a death without pleasure, psh.
♦Likes℺ Being breathed upon, the moon and sun, having his ears rubbed and tail pet
♦Dislikes℺ Tugging or pulling on his fox-like extremities, the female counterpart of his race (there's too dang many of them)
♦Fears℺ Having his tail cut off, yeowch!
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ Xue has abnormally light skin, he's almost as white as snow. He also draws energy from the sun and moon, as well as when people breath on him. Kinky.
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ TheAdorableGirl24
♦Character Name℺ Lincoln Brooks
♦Age℺ 17
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Submissive, dominant, or both?℺ Submissive but doesn't show it
♦Height℺ 5'7''
♦Creature℺ Ice Elemental
♦Talents℺ In combat he is agile and quick, using daggers as his preferred weapons. He's good at reading people and is a very observant and discerning person. He also sketches from time to time.
♦Powers℺ Power over ice
♦Weaknesses℺ Heat/Flame/Sunlight
♦Personality℺ Quiet, cold, and not very social, he trusts no one and can be downright harsh and condescending. Inside he is lonely, but refuses to show it due to his extreme pride. Quick to anger, he has a short temper and won't tolerate nonsense.
♦How did he get here?℺ When his older twin sister was kidnapped, he went on a rampage that caused the deaths of many innocent people trying to find the one who took her. He ended up in prison for mass murder. He never speaks of it out of deep shame.
♦Likes℺ Reading, colder areas, snow, stargazing/moonlight, meditating, quiet places and being under running cool water which soothes his nerves.
♦Dislikes℺ Ignorant people, warm places, sunlight and loud obnoxious music.
♦Fears℺ Being burned alive, never finding his twin sister and never getting out of prison.
♦Additional Info(Optional)℺ His hair is dark blue, worn in a low ponytail and reaches to his lower back. His eyes are gold in color and his skin is very pale. He always has a frown on his face, and will only come out of his cell to eat or shower. He keeps to himself those times and stays as far away from others as possible.
♦Picture℺
User Image

♦Username℺ xD4rken
b][♦Character Name℺ Shane Krux
♦Age℺ Twenty Four
♦Gender℺ Male
♦Dominant℺
♦Height℺ 6'1
♦Creature℺ Elemental; Spirits (VooDoo)
♦Talents℺ Pranks, Mind Games, Power Play
♦Powers℺ Shadow/Darkness Control, Elemental Control, Hallucination Projection, Accidental Causation
♦Weaknesses℺ Sweets, Bright Lights, The Negative effect of over using his powers
♦Personality℺ I'm not an a*****e, nor am I all that intimidating to tell you the truth. Sure, when someone first sees me, a highlander by blood, my strong appearance and large stature might frighten them. My tone has no filter, as it should be, however you shouldn't take offense to what I say because if I wanted to hurt your feelings then trust me babydoll, I would. But I'm not really all that threatening unless you purposefully piss me off.
♦How did he get here?℺ Forcing a friend to see the very clowns that scared him wasn't his best of tricks as a way to get back his money, nor was doing the same thing to a cop that was also scared of the clown. The cop had to cover up shooting him by beating him up a little, so of course he fought back hell you would too with a bullet in your knee.
♦Likes℺ Pranks, Ego Trips, Mind Games, Word Play
♦Dislikes℺ Bright Lights, Over Using his Powers
♦Fears℺ Accidentally killing someone with his powers
♦Picture℺
User Image

。◕‿◕。
And Now We Are Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOpen

。◕‿◕。
Tallak Yukimura:

User Image

Sharp pain struck throughout his entire body, the most prominent area being his head. As Tallak was shoved through the dark halls, hands tightly shackled, his pain only got worse. He refused to look at the all of the devils staring his way, baring their teeth either with hatred or desire.
Finally after what seemed like an eternity of walking, the black haired boy's hands were set free before he was roughly shoved into a cell. He let out a soft grunt as he hit the cold pavement. Tallak slowly picked himself up and ignored his new roommates; he walked to a corner where he could carefully analyze those that he was placed with. Although he was ready for combat, he knew better than to strike a problem with anyone. He wasn't sure if it was possible, but he at least wanted to stay on everyone's good side.

Friendly Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Thread Flip 150
◌ 。 ゚ ° º ●◖Malikai Elkman◗

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

The hall suddenly became very loud. Malikai sat up on his bunk - the top bunk, of course. He almost couldn't think straight with all the hollering and rattling of the iron-barred cell doors that separated the inmates from a life of freedom.

He crawled to the edge of the bunk, muffling the sounds with his pillow held around his head like ear muffs. It was more fresh meat. A human, at that. No wonder they were being so loud. Malikai watched as the guards threw the pale black-haired man into the cell across from his. The other two inmates in the cell didn't so much as glance at him - they were due for execution any day now. Of course this was only a slight brush of luck on the newcomer's part - he'd still most likely be harassed at meal times and recreational hours. 'He's getting off too easy.' Malikai sneered to himself. He looked around for something he could take advantage of, but the situation wasn't right. At the moment, Malikai couldn't do something without being obvious.

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Tallak Yukimura:

User Image

One man approached Tallak. He was slim and tall, eyeing Tallak's every move since the moment he arrived. Tallak was watching his every move too; he knew this guy would be the first to cause trouble with him.
"Short and helpless looking... just the way I like em~" The other man said, as he approached Tallak. Clearly he was a demon of some sort... but Tallak couldn't tell what kind.
The demon slammed his hand against the wall, right beside Tallak's head. The human didn't flinch a bit as the sound echoed throughout the prison. Tallak then felt his face being gently stroked by the other. Disgusting. He thought to himself.
Suddenly, a bell rang throughout the prison; it was time for food. Tallak scowled at the demon as he walked away, and followed a safe distance behind him to the cafeteria.

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Life is not a problem to be solved...

Rokuro ignored the hollars and whistles at the sound of a new inmate. He didn't even bother to look up. As he flipped the page of his latest novel he smiled quietly to himself. Suddenly, the lunch bell interrupted his thoughts, a tic formed in his jaw and he gently marked the page and closed the book. Climbing down from his bunk he shot a nasty look at his cell mate and motioned for him to get out of his way. Shuffling tiredly to the cafeteria he hoped there would be diced peaches today. Those were his favorite.

Entering the noisy room he made his way over to the line and picked up a tray to be served. He stayed quiet, analyzing everything around the room. As he passed the guy serving the main entree he noticed the heat on his pot. "You should turn that down or it'll be all over you. Hot stew broth will still cause blisters." he said without looking up. "Shut the hell up! What to you kno--" Sure enough a large bubble errupted and coated his face in broth. As the man screamed and rubbed his burns Rokuro turned to find a seat. "Told you..." He was glad he'd been served before it happened.

...but a reality to be experienced.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Cafeteria
☾ompany: No one.
Ⱦhoughts: Let's hope they didn't over salt the pork again,
Ғeeling: Hungry
Ѻoc: Thanks for the add ^^

Otto

User Image

As Otto sat alone at a table, he completely ignored his small assortment of pickles and sliced lemons--which was all he ate, every day. He was completely fixed on the ruckus happening not too far away from where he was sitting. Otto found the man's screaming funny; he giggled as he choked a bit on a sliced lemon.
Quickly trying to cough the lemon slice out of his throat, Otto raised his hand and shouted to the dark haired man who caused the screaming one's pain. "HEY!! HEEEEY!! OVER HERE!! SIT HERE!!" He shouted energetically, coughing in between words and pointing to the available spot next to him.
The other prisoners tried to ignore him, secretly feeling sorry for the guy Otto was shouting to.

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Before he even began looking for a place to sit, Rokuro heard someone calling out to him. He lifted a brow at the black haired guy motioning to the seat next to him. Thinking his invitation odd, he decided, what the heck, and sat down next to him. His expression remained neutral but he'd always been a man of manners so he introduced himself. "The name's Rokuro." He found the man's striking gold eyes easy to get lost in. Almost like he was seeing through him. He looked down and started to eat his food. Always a man of not so many words he ate in silence. He wasn't shy, just not a talker.

Cringing at the broth he nearly started coughing with how much spices they'd added to it. What a waste. He thought. If he could get on the good behavior list he could have a position in that kitchen and make some real food. Unfortunately, his inability to stay away from fighting seemed imminent. He could only sit back and stomach the revolting trash.

User Image

☾ompany: Strange golden eyed man.
Ⱦhoughts: Don't see too many friendly inmates these days. How could this guy seem to be in a such a good mood?
Ғeeling: Disgusted and needing a drink of water.
Ѻoc: n/a

Otto

User Image

Otto grinned like a madman as the guy walked towards him and took the seat he offered. He shivered at the thought of possibly making a new friend.
"Hiya Mr. Rokuro! I'm Otto. Pronounced Ah-Tow." He said happily. "I really like what you did back there! It was quite funny~" Otto giggled a little as his teeth crunched through a pickle. He noticed the other man's expression as he ate, so he offered Rokuro one of his pickles; he enjoyed sharing food.

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

He looked up for a moment. "Oh, I didn't really do that. In fact I tried to warn him. The people here know nothing of proper cooking educate." As he looked at this Otto fellow he felt strangely out of his element. Most people avoided him and looked down when he came their way in the halls. This one happily approached him and something about his demeanor told him he was a dangerous guy. Just something about the look in those gold eyes.

User Image

☾ompany: Otto
Ⱦhoughts: What's this guy's story?
Ғeeling: Surprisingly intrigued.
Ѻoc: n/a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff