Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Noel lay there on a table that she figured was for small operations, it was cold against the small of her back, the small area her jacket and shirt weren't covering. She was looking at the celling and the faces of the two nurses who were in turn looking down at her, she was still fuzzy from the drug she was given when she was admitted, not to mention this other drug. Noel was barely concious. "Do we need to restrain you"? one of the male nurses asked looking at Noel. She smiled out of the corner of her mouth, they were finally beginning to understand. "If you restrain me this all happens again." she said matter of factly in a calm collected voice. She would not tolerate restraints.

The nurses nodded and began stitching up Noel's wrists and cleaning them up, it was a huge mess and it took them a while before they were able to actually begin to stitch the flesh of the girl. Noel didn't feel it, she was so numb from the medication you could cut her up and she wouldn't feel a thing. The girl smiled at the nurses the whole time knowing what was happening. She knew she had mortified everyone and it amused her to some degree. She hadn't intended on the reactions from new peers but she had to do what she did in her mind. It was necessary to show the nurses that she would not be restrained.

As the nurses began bandaging her arms one of them asked the other about straight jackets to keep her safe. Noel glared at him the same sadistic smile on her face "You put a straight jacket on me and you'll see how fast I can sever my tongue." she kept a calm look on her face, the girl was bluffing at this point as she was too stoned on medication to be psychotic in this moment however she looked entirely believable and after the stunt she had just pulled the nurses weren't doubting her. They agreed with her for no restraints in exchange for her lack of self destructive behavior in return. Noel agreed.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
benji lynch--

Benji sighed. His words were having little luck of cheering up Finn. "Would you feel better if we went and checked up on her? Just to make sure everything's okay?" He asked, placing a hand on Finn's back.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better [********]
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Pyromaniac: Finley Beckett

Finley nodded, then added a soft 'sorry'. He knew Benji didn't like Annie. He was sure Annie wasn't overly fond of Benji. But he liked both of them equally, albeit in different ways. He wanted to make sure she was settled in, that she was fine. Or at least better. He hoped that would help him feel better, where now he felt shaky and scared.

And even if it sounds crazy darling I won't let you go
And even if it don't ever stop raining darling I won't let you go
And even if the world's burning darling I won't let you go
Even if it sounds crazy, darling.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
benji lynch--

"Don't be sorry." Benji replied, his tone just a little clipped as he reminded himself that he was going strictly for Finn's benefit. Taking Finn's hand again, Benji led the way down to the infirmary on the ground floor. When they reached the door, he hesitated. "I think it'd be better for... her, if I stayed out here."

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better [********]
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley's brow wrinkled as he watched Benji's expression. He had decided not to come with him... Well, he supposed this was as good as he could hope for. He kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I'll try not to take too long... then I'll be all yours," he said softly, turning to the infirmary.

With a feeling of nervousness, he pushed the door opened and headed inside the sterile place.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson

The girl lay in one of the beds closer to the door, the fingers of one hand loosely entwined with the IV line that pumped the weaker sedative through her. Annie had been trying to pull it out when she first woke up, but couldn't focus on the task long enough to do more than tap it.

Her eyes seemed dull, but they widened and brightened when the open door let light stream in, then had it all blocked out by a man-sized shadow. As it moved closer to her, Annie let out a breath she hadn't entirely realized she was holding: It was only Finn.

"Hi, Finn..." She greeted him, her voice quiet and scratchy in her throat.

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley stepped up to her bed, almost hesitantly. He stood by the edge, his hands resting on the blankets, half ready to grab her hand and hold it tight if he needed to.

"Hey, darling," he said softly. Though he was speaking quietly, he noticed that his voice was still louder than Annie's. He wondered if it was the drugs he saw in the IV in her arm. "Fancy meeting you here, huh?"

His attempt at a joke was feeble, but he didn't want to upset her. He just wanted to know that she was okay, and for her to know that he cared about her. Even with her trying to not be his friend anymore. He offered her a faint hint of a smile, which was all he could muster right now.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson

Annie grinned, snorting just a little. "Where else would I've ended up? It always comes back to the damn infirmary." She muttered, still smiling just a little as she shook her head. "They either said they'd send me home or that I'd never go home. I keep asking them to repeat themselves so I know which, but... hehe, they won't listen." Annie added, her voice wispy and sounding far off. In her drugged twilight, everything was dulled and rounded at the edges, sounds fuzzy and sights blurry. Finn's voice sounded deep and warm, as if she could just snuggle into his words and fall back asleep. Sleep sounded great at this moment, but for some reason, her dreams were stained red.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

"There's worse places to be," Finley said as lightly as he could. He was glad he had gotten a smile from her. His smile faded a bit when she mentioned home, but he was glad for her if they did send her home. She wanted to be out of here so badly. "I hope you get to go where you want to," he added with fake cheer. Perhaps it would be better for her to be home with her family, rather than here in some place where people just didn't care.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson

Annie blinked at Finn, sitting up on her knees and biting her lip. "You don't have to act happy for me, Finn." She said, little pauses as she tried to remember words. Whacked out on sedatives and whatever else they were pumping through her, Annie felt certain she was better at picking out little mannerisms people had. Of course, she could just be hallucinating. She happened to do it a lot, and if she tried to think back further in the day, before she'd been knocked out and brought here, Annie was pretty sure that hallucinating had gotten her into this mess anyway. "I think my brother called... if he did, he said he got a new girlfriend." A brief look of something that was either deep thought or barely concealed hatred crossed Annie's face as she wrapped her lips around the girl's name. "Holly."

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley wrinkled his nose. He obviously hadn't wanted her to know that he was upset by her leaving. Or rather, maybe leaving. "Well, that sounds nice. Congratulations," Finn said, finally finding something to be cheerful about. New relationships were nice, happy events. He thought so, anyways.

"Holly's a nice name, too!"

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson

Annie fell silent again, closing her eyes as she allowed a scenario to play out in her head. What if her brother and Holly got married? Then her brother would leave, and never ever talk to her again. Annie shook her head, she wouldn't let it happen. "Yeah, nice..." She mumbled, opening her eyes. Her fingers found themselves tangled back up into the IV line, but again couldn't quite rip it out, so she let the plastic tube lie.

"How are you and Benji, speaking of relationships?" Annie asked, unable to keep some of the bitter feelings out of her voice. They were mainly directed towards her brother, but she couldn't help but still be a little possessive of Finn.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley noticed her hand move to the IV line, and he put his hand lightly on hers. Whatever was in there, he was sure was beneficial for her, and he didn't want her pulling it out. "Things are good," Finley said after a moment, glancing at the door. Benji was supposed to be waiting out there for him. He probably should be going soon if he didn't want to upset Benji even more than he already had.

He shifted uncomfortably. Benji wasn't a topic Finley wanted to have with Annie. He could hear some bitterness in her voice, and though he wasn't sure why she felt that way, knew something was wrong. Even still, he wasn't about to ask right after she'd had a breakdown.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson

Annie felt Finn's hand cross over hers, warm and big and just a little rough but mostly just really smooth from the scar tissue. She paled a little bit, scared of herself and him and everything, but all the feelings dulled by the sedative, and in the moment decided to tell him so. "I'm really scared, Finn." She said through a weak smile, almost breaking to a tiny chuckle.

She was relieved to find out that things were good between Finn and Benji, even if Annie rather hated Benji, and Benji held much of the same contempt for Annie. At least Finn could be happy. And why shouldn't he be happy? He'd never done anything wrong, besides setting himself on fire once or twice. Annie, on the other hand, felt she deserved every bit of s**t she'd ever get, and found herself lucky to even have a friend like Finn. She'd lied when she was little (and was often accused of lying between the period of her father's death and diagnosis) and had done drugs and yelled at her father and generally did not follow the golden rule of "little girls should be seen and not heard".

Beneath Finn's hand, she wriggled her fingers, just checking to make sure they were all still there.

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
-|-Jack McLaughlen-|-
User Image
I have traveled in darkness for what seems like days
Clock strip the hours
I count the miles
Will you be there waiting
Awake until sunrise

|~J~ack sat in the cafeteria. He wasn't eating, he was just staring at the wall, he was taking extremely shallow breathes, it almost looked like he wasn't breathing at all. He stared at the wall without blinking. He just sat there, thinking.

Jack looked down at her in his arms. She was beautiful. How she ever came to be his was beyond his comprehension, but it made him happy. How long do this this kind of happiness can last, Jack? she asked, looking up at him. Farever, if we're lucky he said, and stroked her hair. He tickled her a bit and pretended to nibble her ear to make her laugh. It was a very sweet thing, and for what he'd been through to get here, it was a very worthy reward

BEEP BEEP - BEEP BEEP... BEEP BEEP - BEEP BEEP

Jack came crashing back to Earth from the sound of the pager John had given him, he pulled it out and looked at the scrolling message WERE R U he looked at it for a moment, then sent back CAFETERIA and clipped the pager back to his jeans. He sighed, and put his head in his hands. At least John was coming back with smokes.|

[OOC: Sorry about my absence, and just so you know, if I spell something so it sounds different, but it's the wrong spelling, like "farword", or "farever" it's just for the sake of the accent]

So say you'll stay
and dance with me tonight

I know not your sorrow...
But I know mine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items