Welcome to Gaia! ::

favorit quote (round 2)

to be or not to be... what was the question? 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
Remmember, I died in your pants. 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
I'm going to the bathroom, if I'm not out in 30 minets I'm not dead so don't worry 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
no matter where you go you see the same moon 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
I'm Pmsing with a gun. what did you just say? 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
I'm a poll whore 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
Shado heard new comers in the main entrance. She pulled the shadows in around her so that they couldn't see her even if they looked directly into the beams above the bar to where she sat. She could hear Mick talking with them, so surely they would come into this room before going anywhere else. Mick... It had been quite some time since she had seen Mick, or anyone for that matter. She didn't move so she wouldn't make noise not that holding still was hard for her to do. She merely watched the door waiting to see who had come into her domain that had never been there before.
As soon as Micky said "fire" Rin immediately lets go of Scythe and excitedly squees. she greets the blonde female and her tail sways happily.
Rin: "Its an absolute pleasure. And that would be amazing! thank you so much! smile "
Scythe nods in appreciation towards the girl. he looks around a second time, the castle seemed welcoming enough however he sensed that there seemed to be many dark auras around, which made him a slight bit paranoid and uneasy. but the both of them needed some place to stay along with food for Rin's kirin.
Rin looked back out the entrance doors then towards Micky.
Rin: "Do you happen to have a stable?" she asks while her tail flickered in worry for her kirin.

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
((I'm doing this on my cell so I will go back later and fix spelling and other mess ups))

Mick nodded, "we have a stable near the front, when you walk out the front doors it should be to the rii, left," Mick thought for a moment, "yes left." Mick started to stroke the frizzled bits of hair. "Is there any food or drink I can get ready for you while you, see to your mount?" Mick is a very sweet person and Mick is well aware of the fact that hospitality comes off as overcompensation. That being said Mick wouldn't change actions for such a silly reason. "I am going to assume that you are tired, so I will talk to you about further arrangements over a meal, does that sound good to you?."
Rin was happy to hear that Mikan (her kirin) will be able to have some shelter for the night.
Rin: "Yes that would be great, we havnt eaten for a long while. and thank you again!" she said with a smile and was very appreciative towards her. she looked over to Scythe reasuringly.
Rin: "Don't worry hun I'll tend to Mikan just figure out what were going to do for the night. smile "
Scythe watched as his mate left through the front doors and little worried to leave her alone, but he turned his attention towards the other cat female.
Scythe: "So, is this something like an inn? we would get lodging and food?"

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
Mick watched as the girl left out the front door and though, "Isn't Jayson coming home soon, I hope they don't think that the cat demon's rule over the tower that would be bad, oh well" Mick's ears perked up as the man spoke. "An Inn?" Mick giggled, Mick was having a hard time trying not to giggle and had to take a deep breath, "Ya know I never thought of The Tower as an Inn." Mick thought for a moment popping one hip out while doing so, " The Tower, as we call it, is a place where those who have nowhere else to go, tend to end up, that or they don't want to be where they have to be. They usually bring drama, and enemies with them, so the only thing we ask is that you help us to fight your battles, and if help fight if needed. If you can't fight heal, or make food, or stay out of the way, that is the only thing we ask, and to be honest it's been really quiet so unless you brought something with you we really shouldn't have any battles, we used to have guards, and... now I'm rambling. Sorry about that, I was planning to hold off on the history lesson till the girl returned and we had food. I will make some rice, and chicken once she returns, if that's alright with you." Mick blushed slightly upon realizing how long had been talking.

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
A tall dark skinned man road up on a dark black horse. He had a hooded black jacket that was open revealing his bare chest, he had dark jeans that were slightly worn in one knee. He road his horse into the stables than hopped effortlessly off, his long black tail pulled a saddled bag closer so he didn't have to move to grab it with his hand. As he put the bag over his shoulder a golden circlet fell out, He quickly bent over and grabbed it, and stuffed it back in his bag warping it slightly
Scythe nodded his head.
Scythe : “Hm, I see.”
he found the castle or tower quite interesting and so he became curious to learn more about it, but that'll have to wait for now atleast untill his mate came back. he responded to Micks last question about dinner.
Scythe : “Sure that'll be fine. thanks.”
Rin used the reins to lead her kirin around towards the stable. there was plenty of food for her since kirins diets are somewhat similar to regular horses. Rin pulled Mikan in to one of the stalls and began unsaddleling her when she heard someone else coming in with their horse. the sound of the newcomer somewhat startled Mikan and she began to stomp and grunt.
Rin : “Hey! Hey Mikan calm down!”
she tried securing her from the reins to keep her from stomping. she turned towards the man that just came in with his horse and saw him shove something golden in his bag after dropping it.
Rin : “You certainly gave my kirin a scare there mr.”
she said as she started taking the reins of her kirins muzzle. her ears twitched and her tailed flicked to stay alert since she didnt know the man.

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
The tall dark skinned man paused upon hearing the girl speak and turned to look. He seemed to look over the girl entirely ignoring her very existence, and looked directly at the Kirin. He looked back and secured his horse in the stall than turned to Kirin and walked toward it none threateningly with his hands to the side so it could see he was none hostile. As he got closer he slowly took down his hood to reveal shoulder length dead strait black hair and cat ears. He stopped near the girl, he stood very strait with a naturally imposing look that would make anyone look small in comparison, which wasn't helping him look gentle, or harmless like his intent was. "what is the Kirin's name." He said in a low tone. Although it was asked he still didn't seem to notice the girl.
Jason was fascinated by the Kirin, he had read about them but he had never seen one before. He took note that it's master was a small, female, ocelot. He wasn't terribly interested in her,but maybe she had knowledge of something he didn't seeing as she had a Kirin. At this thought He finnaly looked at her with blank eyes, although when he looked at people it he was told it felt as if taking them apart piece by piece to discover their inner most secrets, which in all honesty was what his intentions were, to read everything like a book. After taking note that she was wet and therefor probably cold He took off his Jaket and plopped in her head and walked away in the direction of the Tower. Although he had every intention of coming back when it was less wet to fully inspect the Kirin.
He didn't mind not having a top on in fact he preferred it. Not because he had defined muscles that made him look even more superior in stature, but because clothes were very restrictive. Although this went completely against his nature as an extreme introvert. But he didn't care about those around him, nor what they thought of how he dressed himself, So if some was cold and looked as though they needed another layer, he was more than willing to give them what he had.
Rin's tail bristled when the man approached her and her kirin. he was quite intimidating and towered over her. while he walked up towards Mikan, Rin was a tad bit uneasy.
Rin: "Please be careful, shes a bit skittish with new people."
with that Mikan snorted loudly as he steadily got closer and stomped one last time with one of her front hooves. to the mans question about her kirin, Rin replies;
Rin: "Her names Mikan, shes absolutely harmless. kirins will never hurt another living thing even if shes trying to act threatening lol"
she watched him carefully as he studied her mount making sure he wont harm her kirin in anyway. Rin blushed surprisedly when he took off his coat unsure as to why he would do so since it was still raining. she was even more surprised when he dropped the jacket right on her making her to almost fumble. she immediately tried to take the overly huge jacket off of herself and once she did she looked up, the man had already left the stable. slightly confused she grabbed the jacket and softly stroked Mikans muzzle. she left the stable and headed back to the tower.
she finally came through the doors to see Scythe talking with Micky. she walked up towards her mate and asked,
Rin: “Ok, so are we able to stay for the night hun?”

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
Jayson walked around The Tower giving it a once over, see what had changed verses what had not. As he came around to the hidden back door he looked around than slipped in undetected.
Mick smiled at the girl as she walked in, "If you both will fallow me I'll help get you settled in by the fire while I make dinner!" Mick said happily. Mick walked to a door to the left and opened it. On the inside was a leather couch and two big black leather arm chair on ether side, that were placed in front of the fire place with enough room in the center for someone to lay down or sit. There was room along the walls and a bar off to the right with a door leading to another room behind it.
The fire was warm and made the room very inviting. "If you both will have a seat in here, I will go make dinner... Oh what would you like to drink?" Mick asked with a very friendly smile.
As they both followed mick to the next room and as they sat down on the couches Scythe realized that Rin was holding some huge jacket.
Scythe: "what are you doing with that?"
Rin: "oh! I dunno some guy came into the stables and then out of no where flopped his oversized jacket on me D: "
Scythe shook his head for not noticing the jacket in her hands earlier he must've been way too tired from traveling with out any proper sleep. To Mickys questions Scythe didn't hesitate to order.
Scythe: "um tea of any kind if you have any."
Rin: "I guess we'll share a pot- um by the way some really tall guy dropped this on me back at the stables I don't know were he is but this is his jacket."
She handed the black coat to mickey.

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
Micky's eyes widened when scythe asked for any kind of tea, than looked over at the jacket. "I guess I should make a big pot of jasmine tea. Here darling I'll take that. The tall man should be coming in soon, his name is Jayson, he, well, he, probably thought you looked cold, or I hope that's what it was. I will be back soon with dinner and drinks soon." Mick took the over sized jacket from Rin with a smile, than walked with it into the back room.
Next to the fire was a black ball, it looked like a mix of fur and cloth, after Mick left two bright green eyes started to glow from the ball, blinking occasionally. The eyes were fixed on where Rin and Scythe sat, the lump never moved save for the eyes.
Rins ears cocked when mickey explains this guy Jasons reasoning for tossing a jacket at her. She smiled at the thought however. Scythe nods to mickey as she leaves to make tea. Slightly still wet from the rain Rin flicks her tail to dry it off a bit. Scythe notice her shivering slightly so he brings her closer to him. He notices something green glinting near the fire, he sees a small black furry thing curled up on the floor he figured it might be some sort of cat or kitten.
Scythe: "is everyone here cats of some sort?" he sort of says under his breath to himself looking around the room.

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
The little thing started to shake, than bolted leaving the cloth lump behind. It was a back cat plush that seemed to be bigger than the thing that bolted. The small creature cowered near the bar,green eyes piercing through the darkness of the room. After a moment it ran back and grabbed the plush in its mouth and attempted to run back but tripped over the plush.

Shado watched from above, she smirked lightly from the comment about the tower only being inhabited by cats. Mick had diligently watched the place in her absence, and it seemed Bree had yet to leave, although she could feel Cutie, he seemed to be elsewhere in the tower at that moment.
as the fuzzy thing moved Rin noticed it as well both her and her mate watched as this tiny little thing darted around and then trying to take a bigger plush toy with it. Scythe found it amusing and softly chuckled. as the critter tripped Rin got up hoping it was okay. she walked a bit closer to the tiny fuzz.
Rin: "Aww you poor thing, are you alright?"
Scythe rolled his eyes as she got up to help the little creature, he thought it was unnecessary seeing as how it was providing some entertainment for him and now his mate ruins it by being nice. either way he sits up and watches the two curious as to what would this little thing do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff