Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

*Owner and Creator: Shroomygirl
*Inspiration: Inside Out by Madonna mixed with the craving for science fiction and romance
*Bad artwork done by: Shroomygirl

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

As a child growing up did you ever look up into the stars and feel that there has to be more to life then what your surroundings offered? Perhaps you even felt a gentle tug on your soul that you needed to go into the abyss of lights and discover what really was out there? Maybe you outgrew your home world and all it gave you and so the stars held more opportunities for you?

Whatever your case was, whatever reason or reasons you had to leave, whatever feelings you had you acted upon them and have left your home world and are now traveling the countless stars and systems searching for an answer to your longings and desires. Some search for purpose, some search for adventure and treasure, some search for answers, some search for lost loved ones, and some even search for love.

Either way you have found yourself a part of a crew on a ship, The Fair Queen, where it's captain has promised to take care of you so long as you take care of her and the crew around you. At first it all seemed like a normal ship doing normal transportation of goods and services to and from here and there with a mixed crew who all seemed to be doing normal ship jobs, as the time went by you came to realize that the reality you see is all a front to hide it's dark secrets that you are now involved with.

Do you want to leave and try to explore on your own? Do you stay because this is the only way you know you can find your answers? Do you ignore the truth and hide behind the lies?

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The Rules:

-Obey the ToS, we all know to keep it PG13 and I expect no one to break this do and I wont hesitate to report you.

-No god modding, I can't stress this enough...seriously just don't do it because no one likes that type of jerk.

-Cursing is allowed, but let us not go overboard.

-Romance and drama are allowed and encouraged, but clothes go missing time needs to skip along and don't over play or kill someone off anyone without their permission and that permission must be posted in OOC please.

-This is a semi/lazy-lit role play meaning:
The best grammar you can manage (use spell check and a word processor)
Six sentences min.
NO ONE LINERS
No text talk, no l33t talk, and no horrible slang.

-Please post at least once a week and I also ask that if you don't think you can commit to playing your characters or being part of the role play for a while don't join, you'll just make me cry and question my existence.

-Post's can be pretty or they can be simple just no overly large pictures, no seizure inducing gifs, no neon or hard to read colors, and no music that plays automatically when your post is scrolled upon.

-You are not required to have a post code, you want to just post your words go for it but the same guideline applies for font colors, do not blind us all.

-I would like anime or drawn pictures or computer generated, just nothing that is real people or looks like real people.

-I am allowing up to six characters a person, however I will not babysit you so it is up to you to keep them all inline and on track of the story. Here is the OOC to help you plot and keep up, I will be posting an update on events weekly.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

You will need to fill out a profile, don't give me that look! It's a small one that tells us the basic of basic about you because I want to get to know your characters as the role plays goes along not from reading a page of profile questions.

The Profile Guide:

Appearance: (No super large photos)
Character Name:
Weapons:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio: (Just mainly why you left and how you got to the ship)
Special Traits:
Other:

As a reminder, you are allowed to post your own profiles into the profile topic after you've sent them to me, Shroomygirl, and I tell you to go for it. Title PM's 'Contract Info' please or else I will ignore you.

Profile Topic

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The Fair Queen hold's many secrets and to help you out in getting started here are a few of them:

-Everyone has signed a contract and in doing so received a mark on the back of their left hand that looks like an old coin with the three fates on it, this mark can only be removed when you exit your contract. Be it by death or by the captain's permission.

-Most the crew are 'for hire', meaning if you have a special trait the captain can exploit she will and you will do what your captain says or face punishment. You get a cut of the price someone pays to have you do a job, a small cut mind you.

-The Captain does have her favorites however who seem to never leave the ship or have to pull much weight, don't envy them because they are used for the much darker things she does. Poor unfortunate souls.

-As long as you have the contract mark you can be found, no matter how far you run or how well you hide, she can find you and she will find you in time. Cut off your hand and the mark moves to another place of your body for you signed in your blood into some old hocus pocus.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Reading this you are probably wondering 'How is this a romance role play?'

You have other crew members who you can romance up to, you can have people at the stops the ship takes, you can have someone when you are doing solo work for the Captain, you can have someone searching for you who you left behind, and I am going to stop before I fill eight pages of ideas. The point is that there are so many different ways to have it happen, plot with someone and have it happen.

Just one rule, the clothes come off time skip. I can not stress this enough, no one wants to be banned over silly words.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The Captain's Favored One's:

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The White List:

The Black List:

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Race's of Interest Profile:
If you want to share more about the race of your character so other people can know or create a character of the same race, by all means PM the information and I will gladly post it up.

Name of Race:
Physical Description:
Known Traits:
Planet:
Planet Description:
Cultural/Political/Religious:
Submitted by:

Race's of Interest:

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100