Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*Waves*

"Hello everyone. My name is Sona Knightly and I would like to welcome you all to The Three moons Tavern. A location for all flavors of RPers."

*Steps to the side and upended the front doors for all.*

"Come on in and have a look around."

*As you enter the large main room there is nothing inside. Blank walls, wooden floors. Not a single table, chair or decoration can be seen. Venturing further in one notices a glowing panel at the far back wall.*

"This place is build with the most up to date G-Tech. By going to the display panel over here...."

*Sona crosses the room her heels clicking smartly on the wooden floor. Lightly brushing the display a menu appears with a scrolling list of locations or designs.*

"Here all one needs to do is select the type of decor they wish to enjoy and the bar becomes it. Please watch...."

*Sona scrolls through the list till she comes across the listing "sunny day picnic". Pressing the display an minor hum can be heard as the whole place shifts into that of a perfect sunny day, with birds chirping the wind blowing gently. Looking around everyone finds themselves standing in a vast well manicured park with paths, play sets and a large man made swimming pond. Here and there through out the bar are now blanket and picnic tables in small grassy areas. Some in shade and sun.*

"I hope your stay is pleasent and delightful. If you need anything at all please feel free to ask. Thank you for your patronage."

Rules:
1. Follow TOS
2. Respect one another this is for fun.
3. Keep it PG - 13 please.

Thank you.

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Now Hiring. Please Pm me with your profile and what position you would like.

Bartenders/Hosts
1. Ninaeldir aka Aiden

Waite Staff
1.hellopanda247 aka Kira

Bouncers
1. TheWorldSeed aka Livia Crespo
2. Warren_Pease

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~Reserved~

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~reserved~

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~reserved~

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~reserved~

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*goes through the list on the display untilled she come across an iinteresting scenario. Finding one titled "Hot spring".*

"That sounds pleasant."

*Making er selection the room shifts to resemble a traditional Japanese indoor/outdoor hot spring set high in the mountain's.*

"A woman could get use to this..."

*Stepping into a dressing room she changes into a bright glittery golden bathing suit. Drapping a towel over her shoulder's she steps out. Bare foot she makes her way over to the coed section of the outdoor pool and steps down into the water.*

"Ohhhh perfect!"

*slowly gentle music begins to play as she sits and soaks. Fully content with the world.*

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*waving her hand a bottle of hot sake and two cups appears beside her. Fillone cup she merrily sips the fine rice wine.*

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
( surprised *Holds hand up* Totally want to make someone for a bouncer. Err... How do you... PM... on this thing... LOL )

EDIT: Oho, nevermind figured it out. In case anyone's wondering I'm new. Lmfao

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(( its nice to see a new face. Welcome to gaia. I have been a member sense 2003 when it first started getting popular. I accept your request for Bouncer. Welcome to the family.
Might I ask what got you interested in Gaia?))

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
(Exactly this. I read a friend's Barton Town RP story, and felt the craving to enjoy myself in a small little roleplaying community, just to test out the waters! I'm an RPer, I wouldn't say PROFESSIONALLY, but... I think I can do decently. :3 Btw your avatar looks amazing. Totally see that as the owner of the Tavern~)

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
(( Oh, also a small example of my rping style if it's acceptable. ))

(( I use the name: Example: Livia: And talk normally when she's speaking, and use *these for the actions* ))

(( I don't use the novel style with the words and "for speaking" but if that's mandatory I'm flexible. ))

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(( lol. Highlighting your *actions* like this is perfect. Placing a space between action and spoken makes it easier for others to read and enjoy. When I first started I use to just mash everything together untilled someone took me aside and explained the ease of reading something in paragraph layout. Well I'm glad you have the Gaia bug. I usually use it to keep myself awake at work at night.))

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(( so things writer in-between (( )) means O.O.C = Out of Character chat.))

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
(( Hehe, okay perfect! I know everyone has their own style so it's better to make sure. heart Do you often make stories here, or is this your first one, Sona? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff