Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(( sadly I must slumber now. I will pick up when I wake and drink my coffee.))

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(No problem, took longer than expected. When we arrived dinner was already done, so we ate. Hope continueing is ok)

The young man followed her to the room, tilting his head a bit as she used her powers, but he wasn't to surprised, since more around here did. It would probably make a lot of things easier. When they arrived at the office he looked around with some surprise. It looked very lavish, more than he expected. Aiden sat down on her invite. When they were done he walked to the dressing room. Which was holding outfits for every occasion. Aiden put on trunks with the bar logo on it and walked to the main room. It was time to start his new life as a working employee. Thankfully he wasn't unknown with alcoholic beverages and other drinks. When he passed the hot spring he carefully walked around it not planning to be the next one to slip and nodded to Livia on way to the bar. "Welcome back." he said.

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The water manipulator's golden eyes narrowed down to the hot spring before she grew bored of her little game, splashing back the water snake into the spring before lifting up her hand to her braid, toying with it before the glistening eyes looked up to the man who addressed her. "Hey, it's you. Seems like everything went okay back there..." She sent a small smile towards him before closing her eyes and standing up, nearly slipping again into the water, but she caught herself this time. "W-Whoa, G-geez!...Geez, this setting is intense sometimes..." She said with wide eyes.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
(Lol, I'll add my images when back in my pc)

Aiden startled a bit when he heard her voice change when she nearly slipped qgain. "It's surprising how real it seems to get. Maybe you should wear slippers when on hot spring simulator. I was warned by your earlier slip up." he spoke with a gentle voice as he got the bar ready, placing glasses and drinks on his side of the bar so they were easy to reach for him when someone would make an order. "Yep, I'll be your new bartender." the young man answered. He cast Livia a smile, whom he now could see easier thanks to steam pulling through the open windows. Aiden wasn't difficult when came to meeting new people. On top of that, they were collegues now. After he set up the bar he walked to other side and sat down, since there were no costumers yet.

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
(( I just showed you because you haven't seen an actual picture from her yet! :3 ))

The girl wasn't slow to flash an embarrassed blushing pigment through her ivory skin, but was definitely quick to conceal it as she turned away from him with a pout. "I-I'm not usually this clumsy! I was caught off guard! ...On both counts." She had started quite loud before finishing softly, the salmon-haired girl looking down and sighing. At least drinks were now to be served, but they still needed more people. "Hey... Considering there isn't much customers here yet..." She had gotten an idea, smiling sheepishly before skipping over to the black panel on the wall. "Let's just change this steamy setting into something more enjoyable!" With one swipe of her finger, she found the setting for a prehistoric simulation, tilting her head. "What does this one do...?" She soon found out, a dinosaur roaring behind her and causing her to scream and quickly swipe the setting to the next one. "OKAY NEVERMIND!" She changed the setting to a soccer field with the next swipe. "Why is this even a thing."

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Aiden shook his head. "No worries, we all have such days" he washed over her emberassment. She might feel slightly off with a new employee around. All with all the young man wasn't going to let this fuss him and he looked forward to getting to know his co-workers. When she walked to control unit, Aiden looked at what she was choosing and couldn't help but chuckle about the dinosaur. "No panic, stays a simulation. Allthough the hot spring seemed very real." he spoke and pondered it for bit, unable to surpress a little shiver as he imagined what that dinosaur could do. "Ye, let's not go with dinosaurs. Who knows what the simulation does if it gets 'hungry' " he agreed and walked to the control panel to look with her. "How about this one?" he wondered and pointed at an image of ruins in a rainforest. The soccerfield looked interesting though.

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
"Wouldn't hurt--hopefully. let's check it out." Just before the girl got hit by a soccer ball, too. The astral projection of the ball faded inches away from her head just as they had found themselves within the ancient ruins hidden amongst the drizzled trees towering above the two, the light pelting rain falling over them. Livia smiled cheerfully, liking this soothing simulation, the sound of the rain brushing over the leaves like music to her. "This is amazing! How does this device work? I'll have to ask Sona later... Everything feels so real." Livia giggled before wandering off, tossing the panel for Aiden to catch to take a closer look at the ruins. It didn't take long to get lost despite being in the same room theoretically. "I'M LOST HELP ME AIDEN."
"I'm stopping here for a bit, I need a drink and a rest. We, I've been travelling all night."

"You most certainly aren't!" His wrist spoke.

"Look Red, all you do is moan and b***h. I took you out of the arena before it was destroyed so the least you could do is give me a break." Wolvey removed his hood from his head and stood before the doorway of the inn.

"Well? You going in?"

"Yeah, I'm just composing myself. Please keep quiet in there, I don't want any trouble." He waited for a response but none came. Taking a deep breath he pushed open the door to the inn.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

He was about to warn her for the ball when the simulation faded away and disregarded it, looking at the device in Livia's hand. It surely was an interesting invention and Aiden wondered if it was invented by the owner herself or someone else. The young man looked around them in the new simulation and smiled gently. He liked this, it was so calm. Even if the rain felt cold on his bare skin. "This is great." he agreed. He was distracted but caught the device just in time. "Careful out there." he warned, considering her seemingly talent of getting into clumsy situations. And soon enough he heard her yell out. "Livia?! Hang on!" he called and swiped through the options quickly till he saw an open meadow full of flowers, which seemed to be in the mountains, with a single lake in the back.

((Brb, got to travel home. Won't take long.))
"WOLVEY! They have an artificial map generator. Let me out! Please!"

"So much for keeping quiet." He reached down and pressed a button on his device. An image of a woman, with red hair a black hoody and baggy jeans appeared. Her smile beamed. "I'm going to the bar, don't break anything."

"Whoa, it's been too long." She reached out into the air, her eyes flickered as she scanned the environments.
Wolvey sniffed the air, searching for a scent. The artificial background was messing with his senses. Finding it, he made his way to the bar and reached over for a bottle of the strong stuff. Leaving some coins on the bar to pay for it of course. He sat back and watched Red, it was good to see her happy again, even though she was only an A.I assistant she was like a daughter to him. Thoughts of his really daughter began to surface, he opened the bottle and drowned it.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

"You are supposed to wait to be served, Sir." said Aiden. Standing behind the man at the bar who had just helped himself to a bottle no less. "Also we serve in glasses not in bottles." he added. It was kind of rude to walk into a bar and grab a drink when you didn't own the place and the young man had little patience or like for people that were rude. Since he had already emptied the bottle there was no use snagging it back, but Aiden would keep his eye on him. His two dark blue eyes now slightly darker. Though he was laidback and easy going, people being rude sure were a button presser for him. He quickly went to behind the bar, taking his position, making sure the man would no longer help himself and he put all the drinks out of his grabbing range. It was to bad Livia missed that, she would surely enjoy the opportunity to do her job, Aiden thought. But then he quickly resumed his laidback attitude and focused on his job.
"I'm sorry for his behaviour, he used to own a bar and well, habit I guess. It's no excuse and well, he's kind of a loner. Apart from me but I don't really count. He lives out in the wild, mainly woods and such. He's a werew-"

"Alright Red, he don't need my life story. Look I'm sorry, I thought you were busy with the lady. Normally round these parts folks don't mind but it has been a while, so who am I to know? I left money on the side." He rubbed the back of his neck, the warm liquid numbing his senses. "Mind if I get another bottle?"

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Replaced by the further serenity of a meadow simulation, Livia Crespo was no longer buried within the pelted leaves around her and instead sitting down upon the flowers and brushed grass. "How long was I lost...? How strange... I need to be careful about these simulations." With a soft hand over the even softer grass, the salmon-haired girl pushed herself up with eyes narrowed. The meadow's breeze shifting her hair to the side as her braid danced with the flower petals that drifted past her. It didn't take long for a smile to turn into a disturbed frown when she heard her co-worker address the first 'customer' of the day, her piercing glare striking the direction he had rudely disturbed from, the salmon-haired girl lifting up a hand to create a tide of water below her feet to ride upon on her way over. The tide was fast, but small. "Aiden!" The girl called before splashing in, her hair lifting from her shoulders in bursts of water with a piercing glare up at the rude customer. She felt bad leaving this to Aiden when it was clearly her job to attend to. "A bartender serves customers, so unless there's one behind the table, you aren't to touch." She simply said, splashing the rude person with water as a warning. Though she just stood there blinking, wondering if this made it more awkward. "Aiden that was good right." She cut through the tension as if it was butter, sweatdropping.*

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

"I can serve you a glass, more glasses if you want to keep drinking, but we do not serve in bottles." he said once more about the drinking, though calmer this time. His first reaction had subsided quickly, since it wasn't in his nature to keep it going, despite his heritage. He was filling a glass for the man and nodded to the woman when Livia came to the bar and spoke to the man. He couldn't help but pass a gentle smile when she asked him if that was good and nodded. "Very good, Livia. Thanks for coming to the rescue, I see you got out of the jungle alright." he said with a calm voice as he placed down the glass in front of the man. "Here you go Sir, another glass. If I am gone from the bar and you desire a drink, pray call for me and don't just get it. It's what a bartender is for, even if busy with lovely ladies." he said and winked at Livia. This could proof to be n interesting job indeed. Were it not for the constantly changing environment for the fact he could have a laugh with the staff, if they all were like Livia that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff