Should I bring this RP to a new Forum?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 >

demon_cat13
....................................... stare
u vampires write way too much.............. stare
((And you obviously can't write to save you life... So plase, bugger off..))
they say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life..............sometimes the mind bends so much that it snaps in two............ stare
and u obviously dont know how to spell worth a s**t............ stare
((Your complaining about my spelling? I'm not degenerate enough to think it cool or trendy to trade "u" for "you" now am I? Sigh. Please take your simple minded flames somewhere else will you?...))
Blueblur2k
((Your complaining about my spelling? I'm not degenerate enough to think it cool or trendy to trade "u" for "you" now am I? Sigh. Please take your simple minded flames somewhere else will you?...))
i do not want to talk to u anymore.............your a waste of my time..........and i hate humans who waste my time........... stare goodbye loser of a human......... stare
(( Damn blueblur. I missed the b***h. Darn, ah well. ))
(( Heh.. For some stupid reason I can't delete posts.. Anyways it makes my forum look longer.. X_x oh well.. I'll make a banned list for her name to go on, and if she come's back, get a moderator. ))
((*hides in a corner 'cause she doesn't like arguments*))

Kassandra watched as Nick ran into the theatre, and then ran back out with a huge battle hammer. She walked swiftly after him. "What is it? What is the matter?" She asked.
Fatora
*Elizabeth pulled slightly against Clara. She stopped her, hugging her close. Her flame-red hed surrounding Clara in an envelope of red silk. She pulled Clara to her her, whispering to her.* "Run child. Please And do not look back!" *She pushed Clara down the sidewalk, and spun around to meet the dark mans gaze.* "Shall we finish this, then?"

*Morris was a tall man, standing no less then 6'3. He had no hair, shaven clean, but priecing yellow eyes. Hes skin was tanned, and a thick hand reached into his coat, pulling out a set of knives, both with 6 inches long blades.* "Most definitly." He stared her up and down, trying to prodict her movements.*
*she ran down the street heading toward the theater. she recognized Lolita's old house and peered inside the window. she was even more surprised to see the sold sign in front of her house in the lawn.*
guess she really did move out *she thought. the inside was dark and there was no furniture. the house stood empty and quiet. she backed away and headed toward the theater. crawling through one of the loose boards over the door and scraped her back, elbows and knees. coming out the other end a little bruised she yelled,*
QUICK!!! there's a man we met on the street and i think Lizzie said it was her brother or someone and they're going to fight and you have to help. she told me to run and i did but i didn't want to leave her! don't yell at me.
*Clara crumbled in tears not even sure if any one was listening*
Lolita was just making her way near the stairs when she heard someone yelling. The voice was familiar and she quickly ran onto the aisle of theatre. Since her vision improved greatly she could see clearly through the dark and saw Clara standing there. "Clara..." she said quietly and stepped forward towards the child.
Mere!!
*she ran toward Lolita and hugged her around the waist.*
Lizzie's in trouble! you got to help her.... there was a man and she told me to run but i didn't want to i swear. i didn't want to leave her. i'm so happy to see you. i missed you a lot. where's Caleb? did he miss me too? did you miss me? is it true you're moving in?
*she started babbling incoherently losing her train of thought.*
She hugged Clara tightly and couldn't help but feel her eyes water. She thought she had lost Clara forever, pulling back she smiled and brushed a blond strand of hair out of the way of Clara's face. "What's this about Elizabeth? She's in trouble? We can talk much later, take me to her" she said beginning to walk and holding Clara's hand.

(( I don't know if you got my PM or not. But let's pause it here and continue tommorw. 'Kay? Nighty night! ))

Dapper Genius

*Elizabeth watched the blades a moment. She had to be careful not to let them touch him. She should have known he would find her, he always did. She took a step to her right. Her elegant fingers touched her palms, and her fist burst into flames. No many people came into this neighborhood, and that the moment, Liz was thankful for that. she took another step the right, her dress flowed with the step, but still restricted her movements. Her right arm quickly come to level with her chest, and a beam of fire shot out from her palms, two inches in diameter, aimed at Morris' chest.*

*Morris rolled out of the way. He had always been quickier on his feet the Liz, she just seemed to out smart him, and often. But not this time. he ws on his feet again, standing to her left his right hand come up and around, slicing across Liz's torso*
As he got closer, he spotted Elizabeth and some strange man circling each other. The man had a set of knives!

"Elizabeth!" He yelled, running towards them. He stopped in his tracks as he saw her blast flame out of her hand! The man dodged and came up, his knives at the ready!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff