Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nice move! *Kroh said before disappearing from site* How do you like this?

*He reappears high above the last bug, falling fast to the ground. He lands heel first onto the bugs tail, squishing it. The bug flails and spins around, spiting some goo at Kroh* The hell?!?

*He rips out a dagger to deflect the goo, but upon impact, the dagger melts.* Watch out for that stuff! * He shoots another fireball at this bug, taking of it's head. it bounces about then dies.* That's the last of 'em.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"One left Kroh. you want me to finish the thing?"

((I think you scared that n00b away...we shoulda thwapped him. lol))
I already killed it...let's go!

*he begins to approach a rather large tree*

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Right. I'll make a point of it. Lets go a little farther and make camp for the night." *Putting his staff away he melts into the shadows, pushing foreward into the forest.*

((I gotta go. My mom's booting me off. I'll try and get on later.))

"Who dares disturbe my forrest?" Bellows a very deep, raspy voice.

Hello? Who's there?
*Kroh looks up and sees that the tree he's setting by is the one talking to him!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am the keeper of the Forgotten Woods. What is your buisness here?"

Hey, there! We are looking for a child. Do you have any idea where it's at? And do you mind if we set up camp here?

"A child, you say? The one with that blasted Dragon? He is found more to the West, toward trhe wenteren exit. And yes, you may set up camp here, if you like. These woods are always open to those woho seek to make it a better place to live. A word of advice for you travilers: The Dragon sleeps during the daylight hours. Attack then."

Thanks muchly! *he says as he pull a tent out from his pack. he then sets it up..*

Tiger also sets up a tent he had with him and the two men get into their tents, ready to sleep til morning.
*Kroh awakes to the sound of birds chirping the next morning. He stumbles, still half asleep, out of his tent.*

Yo! Tiger! *He screams as he takes down his tent!* Get Up!

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*awaking to Kroh's shout, He gets up and stumbles out of his tent.* "There's no need to scream man."

*He then packs up his tent and waits for Kroh to finish*
*Fully packed up, he looks up at the Great Keeper of the Woods, Who is still asleep.* Oops. Well, Tiger, He said to go west. The Dragon should be there now, asleep.

*He begins to walk westward*
The two men walk for about 1/2 hour, seeing nothing. They then come to a cliff at the edge of the words.

T...Tiger! Look down there...

Over the cliff, the men see what they were looking for. The Green Dragon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Meh. Whaterver you say." *He melts into the shadows cast be the trees behind Kroh and follows him westward; ever watchful of enemies that may be waiting for them.*
*He sits on theedge of the cliff* Yup! He's sleeping. We gotta figure out a plan...some way to... *He is stopped short by a sobbing sound* Hey the kid! He's still alive!

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I see. It's alot smaller than I thought it would. That isn't saying much but oh well. Let's find the boy, steal us a horn, and get the ******** outta here. *Reappearing beside Kroh, Tiger Draws his katana and begins to walk foreward quietly.*

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Looking over his shoulder at Kroh upon hearing the sobs he tells Kroh* You get the boy and I'll get the horn. Savvy?
Ha! I got it! * He says as he blinks out of sight. He reappears high above the dragon.* Hope this works! *He says as he falls fast. Right before he hits the dragons head, he draws his swords, and slashes toward the dragon's head.*

His blades cut, but not deep. De barly makes it threw the scales. Kroh is thrown back as the dragon wakes up, Howling from is wounds.

Ah, s**t ...i pissed him off...

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Baka! You shouldn't have done that! Kid whereever you are start running away from here fast! Things are going to get really ugly in a second. *Running towards the dragon Tiger jumps towards it and promptly dissappears. Reappearing underneath the dragon. Tiger stabs upwards at the dragons stomache.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff