• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Imageailedubject- Eveanne (Evan) O'Conner
✗✗Subjectmotionalrocess- .....
✗✗Subjectentalnternalrocess- .....
✗✗Subjectocation- Resistance Base.
✗✗Subjectocumentedompanions- Deceptio, Iluma, Imia, Kaiser, Draka, and Jezier

I don't need anyone or anything. I only need myself, because being something that I wasn't supposed to has taught me many lessons...

✗✗✗✗✗Evan stood over Kaiser, tears were still flooding from her eyes, "This is how it ends...just know, I did always hate you." Evan said in her monotone voice, she brought up her fists, they erupted into enormous balls of fire, as she was going to bring them down to smite Kaiser while he was down. Jezier was almost to them when he saw Deceptio infront of him and stopped in his tracks to avoid being cut by the scythe on his shoulder. He paused as he looked around, Evan was almost going to kill Kaiser an-, his blood ran cold as he saw what happened to Imia. "Noooo!!! IMIA!!!" the leader bellowed, he watched in horror as he saw Iluma put the fire inside her chest, Jezier felt helpless...he had to stop this somehow! Using his staff, he slammed it into the ground, and made it grow to an immense length. Taking the edge of it he slammed Evan away from Kaiser, he felt terrible about it, but he wasn't going to let Kaiser get hurt. The leader paused as he saw something was happening to Kaiser, Jezier cursed as he knew that if Deceptio wanted him to fight that there would be no going against him right now. "Kaiser! Are you okay?!" Jezier yelled out, he had his eyes locked on Deceptio now, taking a fighting stance as if to say, if there's no other way... Evan got to her feet and charged for Kaiser while he was still down her fists still ignited in flames as she screamed loudly during her charge.

...One lesson in particular being that masks are made to hide the heart, the truth of your soul...because no one can handle the disappointment of what's behind the mask.

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Location || Ender Land's ( The Park )
Feeling || scared / confused
Thoughts || People are strange.
Music of the moment || >> Stream Side <<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Being lifted out of the snow by some random stranger did not sit to well with the girl. As she was lifted, she squeaked a little bit and tensed up, much like a rabbit when holding it up by it's ears. The strange girl hugged and cuddled her -which in all reality is nice. . but . . at the same time Lapis was quite scared of what was going on. She was very much lost on where this girl and. . ..man came from. . and even more so as to why she was being picked up by her. She kept saying the word "cute" .. and. . something about being a target for . . . something. Quivering a little bit, she just remained still before being asked a question to her name. In a rather shaken voice she responded. " . . La... Lapis. .. Lapis P-Philosophorum. . . "

Not a moment later, Avera blocked the girl from holding her. She seemed to know them somehow. . .Oh. .how she hoped this would not lead to another fight. Looking up at the man and women, she clung to Avera rather closely. Her overly shy and cautious persona rather clear in that moment. Every so often she would just hide behind Avera . . but she would also peek out to look back at them out of curiosity. Which. . most likely just fueled more fire into the cute furnace.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Lapis and Avera
Where we are: Park (Ender Land)
What we feel: Tension / I want one~
O.o.C.:

Lalia was ready to respond to the incredibly cute girl when she was moved away and Gar hoisted her up and placed her behind him with his free hand. Before she could protest or make a fuss out of things there were suddenly more people... no what were they? They looked kind of like robots or something. Gar remained stoic through it all. He wan't too concerned with the girl, Lapis Phila-what, but he was concerned with what Avera had said. It looked like she might have gotten upgrades since he saw her last. Not to fond of that idea he shook his head. "You information network is impeccable as always tin can. As much as it would please me recycle you, Lalia here isn't a fan of violence, so I will abstain for today."

Lalia wasn't interested in the conversation at all. Being forced to hid behind Gar, she tried to get a glimpse of the cute girl she poked her head out from behind Gar, looked over and saw Lapis peeking out. The poor thing looked rather terrified, a pang a guild ran though Lalia and she hung her head the tried to smile while waving a little bit. Lalia thought over her actions and didn't find anything wrong with them. This child needed something like a mother, or maybe a different kind of big sister, this one seemed kind of weird... and they didn't exactly look alike. The way she kept poking her head out was adorable, and Lalia's eyes sparkled as she looked at Lapis. She wanted Lapis as a sister.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Every Soul has a Flame that burns bright.

Every being is filled with Life.

My job is to take that Life, and make it Mine.

"Don't worry about him. He'll be fine, its not him that I'm after." Deceptio said, taking a step back from Jezier. "I admire your desire to protect your son, but you really should pay attention." Deceptio said, his blade igniting in flames. He swung and the fires were flung towards Jezier, Deceptio continued to swing and send flame slashes at Jezier.

In the park, Avera was staring Gar in the eye. She smirked at his threats. "You couldn't destroy me even if you tied me to an EMP emitter and stabbed me repeatedly." Avera said, sticking her hands in her pockets and then looking to the human girl. "I see you've got yourself a little friend there. It seems that as of right now, we're not too different. Two very powerful people, just wanting to protect our companions. There is a simple solution to this, stay away from us. Besides, this city is about to become a really hectic place." Avera spoke. Just as she finished her sentence, the sound of snow crunching underfoot could be heard behind Gar and Lalia. The Virtua twins had shown up, both with glazed over looks. "It is time." "To depart." the two spoke. Avera took Lapis' hand in hers and walked past Gar and Lalia. "You guys should look to the sky in a few days, its gonna get really hot soon." Avera said, a grin on her lips as she began to walk away with the others.

«════════════════════════════»
»»Deceptio's Feelings: Uncaring
»»Deceptio's Location: Resistance Base (outside)
»»Deceptio's Company: Kaiser, Draka, Jezier, Evan
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: Why....?

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Feeling || confused
Thoughts || B-but. . . .

Seeing Lalia wave her hand, Lapis shyly did the same. A small half hidden wave was sent over to her as the small girl peeked out from behind Avera. So - they did know each other. . or . . at least Avera knew the white haired one. . Gar was it? It was a strange name. . he looked like a person that hales from the east . . A demon actually she had seen in a book once. But - she was unsure of what he really was. An ender most likely. . but. . he seemed rather rough. . . and.. just locked onto Avera. The whole issue just continued to confuse the girl. . but she grew even more confused with the arrival of the twins.

Tilting her head, she could recognize both of them. The red one. . she had seen when she arrived. She was rather loud. . and rash. . it was clear she did not like deceptio or Avera. Then there was the blue one who she had tried to heal and save a year ago with her power. . . was this what came of her? Why were they here? A-and. . why was Avera going with them. . tugging her along. were they. . . not going to be just going about together. She . . seemed to resist a little bit - though it could be confused for just her being stuck in the snow. Turning her head she looked back over at Gar and Lalia with a concerned look before continuing to be dragged off to some unknown location to her.

User Image

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Kaiser, Deceptio, Evan, and Draka.
Location, Location, Location-- Old Briefing Room
Any Thoughts?-- IT'S NOT JUST HIM!
MY FACE!--

User Image

Jezier deftly dodged most of the swings of Deceptio's scythe, eventually he ended up having to bring up his staff to stop the scythe, the flames shot at him from the impact, causing him to flinch and move his head away. As the flames moved away Jezier set his eyes on Deceptio, "Of course I want to protect him, but that's also my friend's only family you're manipulating there. He's got no one else in the world to call family, she's his only daughter and you're here going to pit her against her best friend...I think you're right, this rematch does have to happen." Jezier growled, his blue eyes were bright with the same ferocity they had shown during their first fight. Using all of his strength, he forced the scythe to the side, taking the moment of opening, he launched a kick at Deceptio's side, putting his hand on the ground aiming to use the momentum to launch Deceptio up and to the right. Pushing himself into a one armed handstand from the momentum of his kick he backflipped and landed on the ground in a crouch where he shot forward after the young lord. "If you knew anything about wanting to protect what's precious to you, you wouldn't have done this to Evan, Imia, or Iluma!!!!" Jezier yelled, barraging the child looking Ender with as many erratic slams of his staff as he could give, the Resistance Leader's rage over Imia, Evan, and Iluma was enough to make him want to kill the boy...again.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Avera, Lapis, Virtua Twins
Where we are: Park
What we feel: I don't believe I forgot! / Well s**t...
O.o.C.: Edited, I forgot Lalia doesn't know Avera's name. DX Changed it to Miss.

The moment that the snow crunched down on the ground Gar had opened his wasaga and held it behind him go guard from any kind of elemental, or physical attack. He still kept his eyes locked on Avera as she talked, running calculations on the tidbit of info she had given away. If an EMP didn't work that meant that she had control over magnetism to a new level, one that he wasn't familiar with. Avera wasn't exactly an ant he could stomp on with knowledge, tactics, and pure strength alone. They had never fought each other, but they had constantly bickered about more effective strategies on how to eliminate the enemy. Avera's words about the sky also worried Gar, were they planning a nuclear stike? In this day an age he knew the humans had the ability to use it... or were they going to ignite one of the untested bio-chemical bombs based on helium that when burned changed the compound into.... Before he could finish his though Avera was walking by him. He refrained from drawing Gore and pointing it at her, while he was concerned about what she said about looking to the sky and heat, he wanted to get away from this place when Lalia made an explanation. Gar looked at her and raised an eye brow as she started to ramble.

"Gar, I just remembered, that cute girls name, Philosophorum, right, in Latin that translates to Philosophers Stone! Hey.. um Lapis, ah.. Um Miss could you wait a moment-" "Oy! Tin can, what are you plotting with something like that. If she has any connection to that stone, you better start talking. I never did like you extermination ideas, they were always too straightforward for my personal preference." "Gar... what are you talking about...?" In one hand Gar held the wasaga open and raised above his head, in the other he had it wrapped around Gore. Looking right into Gar's eyes Lalia shivered, it looked like the frost of Cocytus was flowing out of them. To Lalia, he looked a little bit like he did on that first day she met him... a little psychotic.

The two new faces didn't go unnoticed by Gar, they simply weren't a threat to him at the moment. He was sure they had to be skilled to be in Avera's company but the more dangerous target was Avera, she had gotten much better at summoning those infernal clones of hers then when he knew her.... Wait, were the clones controlled with individual circuits or did they rely on waves to preform... were they held together by her stronger electro magnetism... if his theory was right. He would have to hit the transmitter dead on with Gore to shut it down, but he didn't know where in her body it was located if that was indeed the way she controlled them. It was the logical thought process.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Deceptio was knocked back a bit by Jezier's attack. He landed easily though and rubbed his side. "That kinda hurt." he mumbled. When Jezier started to scream and send rage filled attack after attack at Deceptio, it was all too easy to predict the movements. He dodged them and blocked his staff with his scythe's pole. He had retracted the blade, he didn't intend on killing Jezier for a second time. "Evan, Imia, and Iluma are not precious to me. You're being quite hypocritical right now." Deceptio spun his staff around, knocking away Jezier's attack and then vaulted himself up and over him. He slammed his pole into Jezier's back and then whirled around and smacked him in the side. "You've meant to kill me and Avera plenty of times. We are the only family that Lapis has. If we die, she'll be alone. Isn't that what you fear for your people?" Deceptio said, taking a step away from Jezier. "You'll kill those who oppose the ones you hold near and dear. As of right now and ever since I decided on what I would do, you've been an opposition." Deceptio said. The blade of his scythe came back and he slammed it into the ground, making a large gash in the earth beneath them. He blasted flames into the ground and the flames then shot back out. Soon after, a monstrous menagerie of bones and flesh crawled out of the hole. It was clad in medieval armor with a giant claymore. "Fight." the bone monster ran at Jezier, swinging its enormous blade down at him.

In the park, Avera turned around and stared Gar straight in the eye. "Excuse me for wanting to kill everyone instead of wasting time." Avera said, grinning at Gar with a sinister and devilish glow. "As for what I'm plotting with this girl, there is no plot. She's family. Family to me, and family to Deceptio. If you make any move towards her or even think about laying a hand on her, I'll personally rip your heart out and make you eat it!" Avera said, glaring darkly at Gar. "Lapis, lets go. We need to get moving before this city gets locked down." Avera said, kneeling down in front of Lapis. "I don't know what these people want, but its obvious they want to use your powers for something." Avera said in a whisper so only she could hear. "Hal is going to nee you by his side in a little while. I can tell that by the time we get home, he might be in need of some...emotional help." Avera said, looking towards Imia and Iluma, then back at Lapis. "Come on." Avera stood back up, and started to walk away, not dragging Lapis this time.

»»Deceptio's Feelings: Uncaring

User Image
DR-127: Kaiser Vermillion
Hello, hello, I`m just an animal
And I don`t feel no pain
The Beast who is a true King in the making!

Slowly turning his head, Kaiser merely watched as his allies were being beaten down by each other. As Imia's life was taken, something deep down inside of him stopped. His eyes retaining their violent gaze, they seemed almost lifeless as he remained perfectly still. As every single sound around him entered his ears, there was a strange...yet familiar feeling that was slowly overcoming him. As the twins were reunited under Deceptio's control, he watched them walk away.

Ignoring completely that Evan had been batted away, something about him had slowly begun to change again. As crimson horns slowly began to emerge from his hair, spikes began to glow all along his tail. With Jezier's voice entering his ears and Evan changing at him, he remained motionless. Only a few foot away from him and ready to strike, the girl screamed loudly. "Enough of this," He growled as his tail lashed out. Wrapping it around Evan's leg, he quickly slammed her hard into the ground.

Standing up, he began to growl as he looked over at the girl. Casting her aside like a rag doll with his tail, the spikes that had emerged began to stand up. His stare cold, he cracked his neck as he stood completely still. Letting out a loud roar, the snow around him quickly rose up and began to fly away from his body. Slamming his tail down hard, the dirt under his tail rose up into the air, only to fall back down. Baring his fangs, he began to let out a low hiss. To the teenage Ender, this...truly felt unreal.

Hissing more and more, his jaw had also begun to change. Baring more and more resemblance to "King Kaiser", he slowly began to seem as if he had abandoned the real him. Hissing even louder, drool slowly began to flow out of his mouth. Roaring loudly, he rushed at Evan. Biting into his shoulder, his fangs immediately pierced through her flesh. Shrieking loudly, he lifted her up with ease, then began to thrash about. Wrapping his tail around her throat, he released his grip upon her. Tossing her into the side of a nearby wall, the began to howl loudly as his tail whipped the air.

I know, I know, I`ll be the last to go
Cuz I don`t feel the same

User Image

My face shows it all-Error...Error...Error...
Gyao!! So these folks-Error Error Error Extracting...No data found.
Memorizing this place-It's all...a blur...
On the brain?-...
{OoC}:

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Location, Location, Location-- Old Briefing Room
Any Thoughts?-- That's not what I meant!!!
MY FACE!--

User Image

After being slammed into the ground, Jezier slowly got to his feet, between the fight with Gar and now this, he was starting to feel his old age catching up to him. The leader stood up and brought his staff back to his hand, watching with wide eyes as the undead rose from the ground to overwhelm him. Taking a stance he was ready to take them down, he had done it before-an agonizing female scream rang out from his left, Kaiser had changed into this...thing, and Jezier felt his heart stop as he saw Evan screaming in pain as Kaiser was biting down on her shoulder. She repeatedly punched him in the head with her flaming fist to get him to let her go. Jezier immediately made to try to save both Evan and Kaiser from Kaiser's rampage, but it wasn't going to happen, the undead converged on him and slammed him to his right, he only stopped when he hardened himself as he went through a tree. Jezier tumbled away and eventually slowed to a stop several yards away. He unhardened his body and used the staff as a crutch to get himself to his feet. "That's not...what I meant, I mean-Ugh...forget it...Deceptio, something's wrong with Kaiser, I can't let him go on like this or else he might kill Evan. That screws over your plan too right? Or are you so heartless and obsessed over this rematch that you couldn't give a s**t about a friend killing their friend?" Jezier yelled out, pointing to Kaiser past Deceptio.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Deceptio put his hand up and his creature stopped moving towards Jezier. He looked back at Evan being mauled by Kaiser and just sighed. "Something always has to go wrong." Deceptio pointed over towards them and his monster began to walk over to Kaiser. It swung its heavy blade sideways towards the boy, and smacked him with the blunt area of the blade, using it like a paddle to knock Kaiser away from Evan. After it got him off, the monster picked Evan up in one arm and then stepped away, holding its blade up at Kaiser. Deceptio then looked back to Jezier. "There, Evan is safe and so is Kaiser. Now, we have some unfinished business." Deceptio said. He disappeared in a blur of speed and then reappeared in front of Jezier, slamming the pole of his scythe into Jezier, holding him against the tree. "You seem so eager to stop me, you don't even know what I'm trying to do. You have no idea how beneficial my plans will be to all life on this planet!" Deceptio pulled the pole off of Jezier and smacked him in the head with it, then vaulted himself up and kicked him again, trying to break him through the tree. "I'm going to kill all of you." He said, slamming the pole into the snow beside him. His fists engulfed in flames as he punched them together and he walked towards Jezier. "Unfortunately, you can't die again. Not as long as I breath." Deceptio reared his fist back and started to pound away at Jezier's chest. Flaming fist after fist slammed against Jezier. Deceptio's face turned to a big grin, his eyes turned beady, and he started to laugh maniacally. He was losing it.

»»Deceptio's Feelings: Overwhelmed

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Location, Location, Location-- Ender Land
Any Thoughts?-- W...Why the hell does it have to be so difficult to fight back against this kid? As much as I say I want to kill him...I always end up never having the heart to do it...no matter how I try. I feel like...I don't know. It just is stupid as s**t.
MY FACE!--

User Image

Still very winded, Jezier shook his head, his vision was blurring slightly, he figured the amount of abuse he'd been receiving over the 50+ years was starting to get to him, despite the fact that he only looked 24 max. The leader was still leaning on his staff watching Deceptio 'take care' of the problem between Kaiser and Evan, Jezier mentally was cursing as he knew that if he had taken his guard away from Deceptio for a moment that the boy would take advantage of the opening, leaving him helpless to stop Kaiser from harming Evan. Just as he was mentally kicking himself before he was suddenly attacked by Deceptio, he was stunned by the hit and could barely fight back from his head swimming. He thought he was okay from that earlier fight with Gar, but that guy must have done a lot more to him than Jezier thought. The flaming punches were hitting at full force because Jezier didn't have enough time or concentration to be able to protect himself with his metal skin. Luckily burns didn't happen with Jezier, but it still harmed the flesh below the metal skin. "I won't die because you don't want me to, I have something I promised to do, I promised I'd be there for people that mean too much to me. ...I can't die yet, they're...waiting for me. I just got Kaiser back...I've just managed to take a turn for the better...to get something worth living for again! All those years ago, I wanted to die, but I was too damn scared, I was such a damned p***y that I couldn't take my own life, because I was afraid of what would happen to me, and the others that I'd leave behind. They needed someone to stand up...for...them...and I felt, she wouldn't want...me to turn...my back on them." Jezier muttered, through the barrage of flaming punches, he knew that Draka watching must know what he was talking about, but didn't care. This speech was to steel his own resolve, to force him to fight when he felt like he could barely stand.

Jezier's ocean blue eyes, originally closed, flashed as he opened them, taking his staff, he slammed it into Deceptio's stomach, forcing him back, spinning quickly, he took the staff like a baseball bat and aimed right for Deceptio's side. "I don't care what plans you have to 'save' us, if you kill us all that's it, THERE IS NOTHING TO SAVE!!!" Jezier roared, he rose up his arms and at that metal spikes erupted from the ground, launching themselves at Deceptio as an attempt to keep him away from Jezier. As they continued to barrage Deceptio, Jezier took the chance to run to Kaiser. "Kaiser! Wake up c'mon big guy...snap out of it." he muttered quickly, turning him over and checking his vitals, the boy was very much alive, and unfortunately those spikes wouldn't keep Deceptio busy for long.

User Image

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Feeling || Sad
Thoughts || Stop. . moving me about. . .and hiding things. .

Looking down the girl just frowned and accepted this News with a rather heavy heart. Why . . could things never be the way people said they would be. It was at this point she gathered she was most likely only take out to avoid seeing a fight going on back at the base. Her shoulders just lowered as she became rather melancholy. With a low nod, she just fallowed Aver. Her hand loose in her own. " . . ok. ."

Trudging along, she did not give any resistance this time. She did not even look back at Gar and Lalia. Her eyes remained focused on the ground at all times it seems. There was really no point in being happy or faking a smile at this point. She knew all to well what she would come up to. A Blood battle. . .that had no true winner. For once she really thought Hal would talk his problems out . . or just. . . not fight. But it was always fighting when it came to these things. There was never a way around it. . and never anyone who would tell her the truth.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Avera, Lapis, Virtua Twins
Where we are: Park (Ender Land)
What we feel: No~! / ......
O.o.C.: Hurray for google translate, making bilingual characters possible for RP's that can only speak one language.

Lalia was almost beside herself with what was going on. The one concrete clue she had found that might be connected to the philosophers stone was walking away from her. Bitting down on her lip, she didn't really get the conversation that Gar had with the 'tin can' but she was worried about it. This was the first time she had seen Gar in such a state... today was a bunch of firsts for her, but she had to say something. Panicking she called out, "Bitte warten ... helft mir ... helfen, mir zu zeigen, diese Leute, was sie einander zu lieben bedeutet! Nicht zu hassen... zu kämpfen, oder.... Blut vergießen, sondern.... um andere zu kümmern ... zu ... zu ..." But she couldn't finish. She was sobbing and latched onto Gar to support her from falling. There had already been enough fighting today and yesterday and in the past as well. She didn't want it to continue any more, and from the small tidbits of the conversation that Lalia did get, it sounded like a lot of bad things were going to happen.

Gar lowered the wasaga as Lalia latched onto him sobbing, he didn't close it or take his hand off of Gore. Gar had no idea what Lalia had just said, but it obviously meant quite a deal to her or she wouldn't have gotten so emotional. His stoic expression just gazed out at the four people before him, while he stayed ever mindful of the drone clones that were still scattered around. He was planning out a route to get out of the city. From the sounds of it this place wouldn't be safe for too much longer. The way that Avera had whispered to the Lapis concerned him as well. What had she said to the girl to make her like that, was she using emotional manipulation or did she really mean it when she talked of family. Gar found that a hard concept to accept, Avera knew what a family was. Then again, Gar also knew the concept now, so he couldn't rule it out completely that she had some basic understanding... What would Avera use that stone for? As a catalysts for something no doubt. Exactly what though, eluded Gar.

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Feeling || Sad
Thoughts || I .. will help you . .

The girl stopped as the cry for help came to her in a langue she knew better then even English. The poor girls words were heavy, full of emotion that Lapis had felt for quite some time. Pausing. . she looked back at Gar and Lalia. " lieben. . . es ist ein seltsames Konzept für mich. ein i zuletzt begonnen, zu verstehen und zu lernen. how. . kann ich Ihnen helfen, andere zu lieben. . Wenn ich noch uncertin von mir." Closing her eyes she sighed. " Kommen Sie mit uns. . . Du bist meine Gäste. . oder. . das ist, wie ich es präsentieren.."

Tugging on Averas' sleeve a bit, the small girl spoke. " . . . They are coming with us. The girl . . is not a bad person. . . " Her eyes gave a small glow as she started to think. " . . .Please do not fight the Male with the horn... I feel he seeks other things then to fight at this moment. . . ." Sighing she continued on. " . . Let us get to Hal. . .I . . feel a disturbance growing in the air. . " Her tone was a little more serious then it normally was. . but . . then again . it was most likely her withdrawing into herself . .to mentally prepare for what she may be seeing in the near future.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas