Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Updates: 7/24/04 Remade this RP due to lack of active players...

The story:

The Village of wandering souls could date its beings that inhabited it from several different times and places thou none know how they ended up there, but were willing to make the best of what they could. The forest surrounding the village seemed to be the only way in as well as the only thing blocking there path out back to wince they came....The lake to the north ran for miles the forest coming to the dge of the lake blocking veiw of the shore. The creatures of the vast forest seemed to be both hostile and friendly to the people trapped in this little world though none know how to escape from there many were willing to fight , many monsters arrived from the forest attacking the village as if sent by someone some of the village suspected someone or something was holding them there,
Though most not knowing the reason for there capture...One did....

RULES (read um or be ignored)

1 No Godmoding
2 Be a decent RPer
3 Post the word fishsticks if you read this with your profile
4 Please dont Bump
5 English Please no Chat lang say "later" not "l8ter"
6 DONT QUOTE FIRST POST!!!!!
7 Dont quote anyone for more than 3 times

Please post

Name:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
History/Bio:
Height*:
Weight*:

(optional=*)

Things that could be sent against the village at any time........

Orcs
Trolls
Various Demons
Pit-fiends
(suggest something you would like to see the people of the village try to overcome by PMing me)

IMPORTANT PEOPLE

ME- Chronos HaDes
Misaio the Demoness- She is watching the thread while i work irl and while i sleep

Villain- PM me if you want to be it but you had also PM your profile as well the way i want it

Others...
To come...
Reserved...For something
Reserved... For something else
People's Profiles...

Chronos HaDes
Name: Chronos HaDes
Race: Feline High Demon/Lighting Elemental Spirt
Weapons: Konton ame (A large blade able to create a thunderstorm at will), Malice (Another large blade, lights into sapphire and crimson flames), Douslala (Saber that can contuct electricity)
Powers: Chronos effect (can slow time for a small amount of time((if you say i use this to godmode i dont infact i havent used it in quite a while and dont like to use it))), Lighting Control, Shapeshift (full demon, small cat, and Tiger sized bobcat)
Style of Sword fighting: Tri-blade (two hands and his tail)
Personality: Kind, protective, cautious, intellegent, percise,
Weakness Some times over protective, doesnt like to rely on others to do things for him that he could do himself, Indescive, doesnt use his elemental skills enough for them to be useful, (i really dont know a suggestion?, please)
History/bio:As you look at him passing by you can observe a brawny, feline demon of 19 years of age about 5'11 that has seen a lot during those young years.As he turns to look at you you see caring and faithfulness in his eyes. he continues to walk past a light step in his foot as he looks back at you smiling waving you to join him if ya wish for this is one demon that holds nothing against anyone that didnt wrong him first. This is one demon that would protect his friends at any cost with an honer code of his own. Lighting dances across his eyes showing something different about this one.
User Image

Misaio the Demoness
Name:Misaio Il Imella
Race: Human
Weapons: Her silver flute
Powers: Unknown as of yet
Weaknesses: Mind Control-while her voice and heart are strong, her mind is weak and can be taken over
Personality: Shy at first, takes a while to warm up and talk to anyone. But when she sings, it's like her heart is open to the world
History/Bio: Raised in a musical family, Misaio has sung since she was three. After she was sold into slavery by her father for money, she was used to sing for everyone from lonely widowers to great kings. Now she wanders the land spreading her voice until she finds what makes her happy...though some say, that the songbird has special abilities when she sings.
Height*: 5'5
Weight*: 115

~Sweet Orin~
Name:Orin
Race:Human/wolf
Weapons:hidden daggers.my hands
Powers:to change into a wolf then in to a human
Weaknesses:Flowers
Personality:Sweet, hard head and yet very short temp
History/Bio:I was a hired assasin to kill but one day i was to kill the owner of the inn i did but the inn had a something i want so now i'm the owner of the inn now but i still want to kill
Sighs sitting outside the gates in a wooden chair waiting for the forest to ensnare more for the collection of people within the walls of the village having been there since birth had made him the only not longing to be freed from the capture thou he would consider the people of the village his family "This will be one interesting day"
Name: Mel Greer
Race: Half Avi/ Half Mortal
Weapons: Magicwand, Whip
Powers: Technicality, Invinsibility, Magic
Weaknesses: Can be very annoying
Personality: Mysterious and quiet. But charming and smart if you get to meet her. She ushally stays away from most although you may catch her talking to a person.
History/Bio: Was born to a rich family and lost all of it. She is trying to regain all of it.
Yawns sitting in his chair waiting for soemthing to do the day seeming like all the rest Average and boring.....
Sighs leaning his chair back against the wall surrounding the village....
(aww come on this is a great RP geez none wish t obe in this RP or ....Are the people that want to join making ther profiles?)
*standing in the inn looking out the window*
....so
*a fire burns in the background i trun to the peacful inn*
i sit down in a chair by the fire i watch the fire burn*the smell of flowers come to my nose.*i starts sneesing cover and over wait the smell past*
i hate flowers
8my nose all puffy and red*
stupeid plant
Name: Shizuma
Race: Demon
Weapons: Katana, daggars, and fists
Powers: None
Weaknesses: Girls crying
Personality: He's a talkative fellow and friendly, but when you mess with him, he can be quite the opposite
History/Bio: Someone killed his family and now he hunts down the killer.
ears twitch hearing the woman at the inn
Tidus1121
Name: Shizuma
Race: Demon
Weapons: Katana, daggars, and fists
Powers: None
Weaknesses: Girls crying
Personality: He's a talkative fellow and friendly, but when you mess with him, he can be quite the opposite
History/Bio: Someone killed his family and now he hunts down the killer.

(Your going to be ignored now)
* i stand up and walks back to the window*
thats forest
8its the way i come but it not my exit*i sit back down in the chair*
stupied plant life
*i rub my nose*
sighs leaning against the wall laughing hearing the woman at the inn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash