Welcome to Gaia! ::

|//| The Village of Lost Souls |\\|

Welcome to the Village of Lost Souls. Centurys Ago, During the rule of King Bishop, it was one of the most happiest places in all of the galaxy. But when the King was mysteriously Murdered, and his evil son took the throne, everything changed. 10 of the Kings finest helpers were all damned by the new King, or should we say "Lord Norman" and he sent them to be tortured, but to always stay alive... It has been centurys, and still today Lord Norman is still on the thron (only god knows why!) And he is just as healthy as when he started. You live in the town, the main range of the population is Fairies, Elves, Mortals and Pixies. To begin rping fill out the applacation below and wait for me to accept you before you start playing. If I dont find you're applacation continue to apply until I answer.

Description

Name:
Weapon:
Comments:

Mine

Name: Edfitz
Race: Pixie
Weapon: Whip
Comments: ---

Here is a list of the members and were they are. Also the number avalible, limited or not.

Faires

SNOW FAIRY: 1
FIRE FAIRY: 1
EARTH FAIRY: 1
WATER FAIRY: 1
WAR FAIRY: 1
MOTHER FAIRY: 1
OTHERS: ~limited~

Pixies

KING PIXIE: 1
QUEEN PIXIE: 1
PRINCE PIXIE: 1
PRINCESS PIXIE: 1
OTHER PIXIES: ~limited~ Edfitz

Here, you see that there are two races of elves. The evil and good. The evils work for the king, the good are just good and kind.

Good Elves

TOWNS ELVES: ~limited~ Dragon Freya
WOOD ELVE: 1
WATER ELVE: 1

Evil Elves

WARRIOR ELVES: ~limited~
TOWNS ELVES: ~limited~

*when filling out you "applacation" please tell me if you are going to be a good elve, or a bad elve... Don't just say "elve"!

Witch

MAIN WITCH: Kendal
BACK UPS: ~limited~

Mortal

KING:
QUEEN: Julia Black
VILLAGERS: ~limited~
The basic theme to this roleplay is to find the lost members and maybe find out the mystery about what happened to King Bishop... maybe hes still alive...

Other Races

DRAGOON: Andrea
BEAST TRIBE: ~limited~
HEALERS: ~limited~
MONKS: ~limited~
KRYPTA PRIESTESS: ~limited~ (females only)

**PLEASE DON'T THINK YOU'VE FOUND THE ANSWER UNLESS I SEE WHAT YOU DID AND FIGURE OUT IF IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG**

Current Weather

Light rain, will become warmer and dryer in the evening.
...60-70 Degreese Farenheit...

Enjoy you're RPing!
Rules

No Spamming
No Major Violence
No Swearing/Cursing
If you are banned, please try not to return?
NO CYBERING!
Please just have clean fun?
Dont think that you've solved everything in one second.

Out-Cast List
Whoever is listed here will be burned at stake or be hung by order of Lord Norman! *Te He He* (virtually ofcourse!)
B.U.M.P B.U.M.P B.U.M.P. B.U.M.P. B.U.M.P. B.U.M.P B.U.M.P. B.U.M.P. B.U.M.P.

OG Gaian

Description A white-haired hanyou swordsman who is just tryin to make a living doing assassinations.

Name: Dragon
Race:Good elve
Weapon:Golden Scimitar
Name: Kendal
Race: witch
Weapon: magic of darkness and fire

looks- medium blonde hair with green eyes, fairly tan skin,5'2", 102lbs wear a kinda short black skirt with short shorts under it and fancy pink tanktop with a black cape and low cut brown boots
umm monkey boi what are you?
Dragonmage14
Description A white-haired hanyou swordsman who is just tryin to make a living doing assassinations.

Name: Dragon
Race:Good elve
Weapon:Golden Scimitar

Accepted. Start rping why dont ya?
RainbowSprinkles23
Name: Kendal
Race: witch
Weapon: magic of darkness and fire

looks- medium blonde hair with green eyes, fairly tan skin,5'2", 102lbs wear a kinda short black skirt with short shorts under it and fancy pink tanktop with a black cape and low cut brown boots

Job accepted. Start RPing why dont you?
*walks down the allys of the village with her hood up shading her green eyes*
( i think im the only one here stare )
(well im about to leave if im gonna rp by myself...that would be dumb stare )
He walks into the abandon town, To see that there is no-one there at all. He looks around at everything that is going on... But there seems to be nothing. "Everyone must be asleep right now!" He says outloud to himself. "Where is everybody?" he says outload again.

Devoted Shopper

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name: Freya
Race: good elve (wood elve)
Weapon: crossbow and numchucks.
Comments. hee hee
Name: Julia Black
Race: Human
Weapon:Twin blades ingraved with the words 'The crowing' that glow a yellowish gold.
Comments: Julias parents for some unknown reason were assainted. This was around Julias 6th birthday. She was forced to watch and then she was abthed in their blood. Then the soul of one of her ansisters(sp?) into her head, meant to nag at her already trampatized mind.
Apperence biggrin ark green hair that goes just above her chin, and curls out at the ends, big emerld green eyes that resemble orbs, 5/5 in height, and has a slender build. Julia wears a short brown skirt, brown tank top, and brown boots that go to her knee.
Name: Aoshi
Race: Warrior Elf
Weapon: Bow and Arrow.
Comments: Erm...no...o_o.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items