Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kat wasn't going to get up that early, but she would be around when he was out of bed and had time to wake up and become more coherent and alert. He'd find her in the sunroom in a soft, warm cashmere sweater, reading scripts that had been sent to her for assessment. she hadn't done any work for a while, but she had more money than she knew what to do with, at this point, and could afford the time off. There hadn't been any projects, lately, that had really piqued her interest. Or maybe she was just exhausted and needed the break.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Ah, skee ball. There was a classic machine that, while not necessarily experienced with, Darren was of course, familiar with. As to how much luck he'd have with the game, well, it was as much a mystery to him as it had been with the other games. Lady Luck was a fickle woman, to be sure. At least with this one, it was partially skill based, and he could improve. Not so much with the purely luck based ones. Tragically, though, there was again no way to cheat. Not that he would be inclined to, but it was nice having the option. His start would be a bit rocky, or, more accurately, average. Consistent lower score balls, occasional high ones. He didn't do poorly, but he didn't start that strong either, giving Sophie a chance to pull ahead early in their unofficial competition.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

The golden-haired paragon was sent off Kat's way with a few discrete words from the butler after Terrence had a chance to eat a little and wake up. Taking the cue, Terrence nodded his thanks to Aloysius and headed for the sunroom. As he had no intentions on going anywhere for a while, he was still dressed in his sleep pants and an older shirt reserved for staying in. Knocking on the edge of the doorway that he used to enter, he greeted Kat with a lightly-yawned, "G'morning."

Sophie didn't get a lead though. Rather, she actually gave Daren it as she seemed to be having trouble lining up her shots right and looking downright irritated by the end of the first round. Outside of a lucky center shot, they'd all seemed to be the two lowest numbers that she'd scored in. "I know I can do better'n that," she pouted huffily, with an added grumble, "At leas you got a higher score than I did..."

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"For now." Fortunately for Sophie, Darren's lead didn't last long, or, at the very least, his stride faltering almost immediately as ball after ball sank into the lowest scoring hole, with a series of muttered curses from the Hunter expressing his displeasure at the turn of events. At least Sophie could be assured that it was legitimate, judging by his frustration, and not him intentionally slipping up to give her lead to catch up. Hopefully she made good use of it while it lasted, though, for after a pause and a deep breath, he was back on top and better than ever, having adjusted his aim and managing consistently to get the higher point values, his renewed determination serving him well. "Lady Luck is back for a second date, it seems."
Livian DoUrden
"It's very cute. I'm also glad you liked the name I ended up helping out with. I feel pretty special." He replied, not caring how dumb or cheesy it sounded. "You made it awkward? You don't have to tell me how but I didn't notice..." He answered and smiled at her as they started walking towards Haven before anything else could be said and done. "I'll have to admit I'm also a bit excited to sleep over at your place. Never had a sort of sleepover before." Also more cheesy lines.

"You are rather special." She said under her breath, Not particularly wanting him to hear, but not being able to quell the urge. She felt a little embarrassed about saying it out loud, but that was how it was. She then shrugged. "I'm not very social. So most thing dealing with social stuff feel... Awkward to me..." She said, explaining herself, even though he said she didn't have to. It's just sort of what she did. She strolled along behind him, feeling a bit pleased with herself. "I have to agree with you. I've not really had a sleep over either... Should be interesting." She said with a nod, Mostly pleased to have the chance to have a sleepover in the first place.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zetsubo-Chan
"You are rather special." She said under her breath, Not particularly wanting him to hear, but not being able to quell the urge. She felt a little embarrassed about saying it out loud, but that was how it was. She then shrugged. "I'm not very social. So most thing dealing with social stuff feel... Awkward to me..." She said, explaining herself, even though he said she didn't have to. It's just sort of what she did. She strolled along behind him, feeling a bit pleased with herself. "I have to agree with you. I've not really had a sleep over either... Should be interesting." She said with a nod, Mostly pleased to have the chance to have a sleepover in the first place.
That actually caused him to blush a little. Just a tad before he shook his head and regained himself. "That doesn't happen everyday...feeling special.." He responded also in a bit of a hushed voice. He listened to her explain herself, glad to hear it for he just really liked hearing her talk too, but he didn't want to admit it right now. He couldn't explain it, but he liked being around her a whole lot. "Then we shall have the greatest one of all time. I can do your hair. Paint your toes. Silly other things you can think of. Clean floor slipper sock sliding. All the stuff I hear about.." He answered and smiled at her as they kept going to Haven.
Livian DoUrden
That actually caused him to blush a little. Just a tad before he shook his head and regained himself. "That doesn't happen everyday...feeling special.." He responded also in a bit of a hushed voice. He listened to her explain herself, glad to hear it for he just really liked hearing her talk too, but he didn't want to admit it right now. He couldn't explain it, but he liked being around her a whole lot. "Then we shall have the greatest one of all time. I can do your hair. Paint your toes. Silly other things you can think of. Clean floor slipper sock sliding. All the stuff I hear about.." He answered and smiled at her as they kept going to Haven.

Adelle didn't hear all of what he said in his hushed tone, but if she had, she would have stated that she understood his statement, but wished that she could make more days special. She did notice how he seemed to enjoy her explaining herself. That was rather cute of him. She enjoyed being around him too. "That sounds fun. I don't paint my nails too often." She stated, seemingly pleased with herself. "I like silly things, I guess I'll just have to think of some fun ones." She was pretty sure she could think of something fun. That didn't involve books. Something out of the norm.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zetsubo-Chan
Adelle didn't hear all of what he said in his hushed tone, but if she had, she would have stated that she understood his statement, but wished that she could make more days special. She did notice how he seemed to enjoy her explaining herself. That was rather cute of him. She enjoyed being around him too. "That sounds fun. I don't paint my nails too often." She stated, seemingly pleased with herself. "I like silly things, I guess I'll just have to think of some fun ones." She was pretty sure she could think of something fun. That didn't involve books. Something out of the norm.
He grinned as he heard her get all excited and stuff and rubbed her back lightly and then Anya's head if she'd let him. "I did my best. We can try some of those. Find a big thing of stairs, ride in a bucket on the way down...." He replied and chuckled lightly and glanced down at Xeras who was sniffing at something off the road. "Now? Right now? You serious? Alright, go on, we'll wait." Aedan talked to Xeras and wasn't actually upset about it. Xeras yapped and trotted off to the side of the bushes to hopefully be away from peering eyes to take a whizz.
Livian DoUrden
He grinned as he heard her get all excited and stuff and rubbed her back lightly and then Anya's head if she'd let him. "I did my best. We can try some of those. Find a big thing of stairs, ride in a bucket on the way down...." He replied and chuckled lightly and glanced down at Xeras who was sniffing at something off the road. "Now? Right now? You serious? Alright, go on, we'll wait." Aedan talked to Xeras and wasn't actually upset about it. Xeras yapped and trotted off to the side of the bushes to hopefully be away from peering eyes to take a whizz.

She smiled lightly, then looked down at the puppy as she smelled Aedan's hand, before embracing the head rub. "There... Should be some stairs in Haven, but that might be a bit awkward. Sounds pretty fun." She chuckled with Aedan, before suddenly looking down at Xeras when Aedan spoke to him. She looked up at him, before nodding. "The most inopportune times, right?" She asked, in response to the doggy business.

Snarky Mage

The opportunity wasn't wasted. After sticking her tongue out at the game, she paid for another round and picked up the first ball. Her game picked up, getting the middle to higher numbers nigh-consistently with a few flubs trying to go for the 100-point targets in the corners. The next game is even better, which meant the competition would become a lot closer at that point. "The Lady doesn't have dates, just dalliances," Sophie corrected Darren, "Now lessee if I can't land at least a hundred-pointer before we're done here." It wasn't the ball she threw then, but the one after made it in and drew a whoop from her, "Hah!"

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"Took you long enough." Darren grinned at Sophie, tossing one of the skee balls up and down in his hand, having made a couple of hundred point shots, though his run of bad luck more than made up for the lucky(or perhaps even a little skillful) shots. He had needed them, all things considered, to keep things even, though it just meant that things were still neck and neck. As far as Sophie's point about The Lady, he would give her that. "Poor choice of words. You are, of course, correct. As for our competition, well, we might need to call it a draw sometime here if nothing changes." He suggested, though he wasn't quite ready to concede to a draw, unless she was. No sense dragging it out, but nor should they give up on the competition before one of them had a chance to triumph.

Snarky Mage

"S'pose we could call it a draw, but I thought we were earnin' tickets," she replied, playfully sticking her tongue out at him, then laughed, "'Course, if you beat me, you beat me, but are you ready to be beaten by a girl?" As if to accentuate that point, her next throw was a dead-on shot into the center hole.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"I just thought I'd head things off. I'd hate for a gentleman such as myself to succumb to the roguish urge to fight dirty." Darren grinned, rolling a ball up into the machine and grabbing another, seeming to enjoy the idea of him being the gentleman rogue, though whether he bought into it or it was more tongue in cheek was hard to know. Eh, not a great roll. Not a terrible one, either, though. Well, she was definitely pulling together, while he was floundering in mediocrity, to be brutally honest about it. Not his best round, so far. "That depends on if you'll fall into my arms again for the celebration. If so, I think there are worse fates." It was mostly genuine, but there was an element of him teasing her about the episode in there.

Snarky Mage

"Call it rogue's honor to not fight dirty then," she suggested with a snicker. With a dainty sniff, Sophie then said, "I think you have to earn another opportunity for me t' fall into your arms. I'm not going to fall for my own celebration again because I'm not drunk enough for that, and I don't intend on gettin' that sort of drunk." However, her next roll was an entirely amusing botch in that not only did it miss any of the holes, it bounced off of things and off the game entirely to roll on the floor.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Afternoon," Kat answers back, with a slight smirk. Despite her smile, her eyes looked wary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff