Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
[ For that matter, don't randomly create incompetent NPCs for factions you don't belong to. ]

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
((I already said I was sorry Dx It's literally been years since I last did this kind of thing. I have to relearn all the boundaries and stuff ;~; ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
$6.37.

"Um...I'll have two $1 burgers, two $1 fries, and a small soda." Brin orders. She seems to think for a moment and then nods her head. It seemed such a small amount of food for someone who's stomach had been growling just a minute ago.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[ Just making sure you understand what the problem was. = w= ]

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
After her... Discussion with Hattori, and her visit to the grave of an old not-really-quite-a-friend, Alisa was... Weary. Perhaps a part of her was worrieed - and disgusted - with herself for the first time in... Quite a while, actually. She'd grown a lot in Silmeria, but flying high could sometimes put one's head in the clouds. She wasn't quite paying attention to where she was going, lost in thought as she was, but she ended up in the Sluice gardens, her attention mostly on her own armored feet.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Soon enough, it was Adriane's turn to get food. "Could I have the ten-piece chicken nuggets -- no combo, just nuggets...along with...a value fries...and..." she trailed off as she saw the little cooler behind the counter where the individually packaged drinks like milk were stored. Oh god...I forgot...this place serves that milk... she thought, recalling how the quality of fast-food chocolate milk had taken a turn for the worse over the past couple years. Tasted too much like the plastic bottles it was stored in. "...Yeah, I'll go for an apple juice box, like for the kid's meals," she decided after what equaled out to a few moments of thought. All in all, probably about $5 worth of food, and plenty to satiate her fairly small appetite.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"You're broke, too, huh?" Brin questions, after their orders were placed.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Rain Down Love
After her... Discussion with Hattori, and her visit to the grave of an old not-really-quite-a-friend, Alisa was... Weary. Perhaps a part of her was worrieed - and disgusted - with herself for the first time in... Quite a while, actually. She'd grown a lot in Silmeria, but flying high could sometimes put one's head in the clouds. She wasn't quite paying attention to where she was going, lost in thought as she was, but she ended up in the Sluice gardens, her attention mostly on her own armored feet.

"There you are." Asila said, walking up behind her. "I've been looking for you since I heard that he showed back up." A hand on a shoulder. "This is the longest I've seen or heard of you out of armor, Alisa." she said softer. "We should get home and reassemble, and talk." Worry was written on her face. Something about all this made her feel... Adrift. The Gardens were a place typically for lovers, but... She wanted to visit when Alisa didn't look so... So...

So like she used to.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Balthazar, sensing Jazz's tension, reached over to her and gently grasped her hand, as if reassuring her, before turning his attention back to Murphy. "You should visit my family sometime. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you, any time," he offered.

... It was weird to think of him HAVING one.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"Eh...not quite. I'm a bit of a picky eater, have a small stomach, and was raised to be thrifty when possible. Works out to be a rather nice combination," Adriane explained. "'Course, not like I'm rollin' in money, either," she added with a little chuckle.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Ah. Yeah. Me neither. I...kinda had to uproot and I've been flying by the seat of my pants. I think I want to settle here, though. Know anyone who might be hiring?"

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Murphy chuckled.
"Should they be anything like you, I very much believe that." he says. He figures the boy didn't talk much due to some illness, trauma, or both, and so he didn't put the boy on the spot. "Still, quite a crew you've gathered." he adds.

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
((I guess I no longer have any purpose xP Which was the whole intent of what I was trying to do xP ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Went about it entirely the wrong way. Showboating and godmoding don't make your character important.

PM, if you want to do something specific and we'll figure out how to make it happen, ok? )

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Ah...well, that explained a thing or two. "Hm...well, I can't think of anything in particular off the top of my head. But with how big this place is, I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find some place that needs another set of hands. Might be able to look up some stuff on my phone while we eat," Adriane said, thinking of what she could that might help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff