Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shakruh "Shak" Kapoor
~~Aladdin~~

Jesse seemed ecstatic that Shak gave him a free shake. That was the point. Happy customer, Happy tipper. But that wasn’t the only reason he gave him the shake. He seemed like a cool guy. “I hear that. Enjoy, Man” He said and went to the other table with the girls at it. After a few sweet words, he disappeared to grab their food. He brought out their food and got a small piece of paper whilst at the table it was a number he may never call. He winked and went back to the back. On the way he grabbed a few of the finished plates at Jesse’s table. He threw them in the bus bucket near the sink that the dishwasher was going to do next. He came back in time to see Jesse leaving. He gave him a wave and said. “Anytime” He went to the table and pocketed the tip.

Shak took the rest of the cash to the register and cashed it out. He grabbed the receipt and threw in his slot in the drawer underneath the register. He went on to check on his other tables. He glanced over at the busboy that had to clean up Jesse’s mess. He shook his head glad it wasn’t him. He got a older gentleman next. He wore a suit. But it was a cheaper suit than a businessman so he might’ve been a teacher or a lawyer. He got his food and had to return the guy’s chicken once already. So because he was being a d**k, He took the guys credit card information down. He slid the paper in to his pocket and charged the guy the price he asked. Giving Two-dollar tip for a forty-dollar order that’s just stingy. He gave the guy’s card back. He would wait a few days before using the information. So it was harder to figure out who kept his information.

Shak didn’t like to take from cards because the advances in tracking information back to him. But free money is free money. He couldn’t get away with taking cash here. The register gets counted out every night. He went on through his day going from order to order. It was an average day, including bumping in to a waitress and having her spill cold soup on his shoulder. He talked his manager in to going home early for the spill. He agreed it was a pretty slow day. He pulled off the apron and then removed his shirt balling it up. Shak winked at the cute waitress before putting his glasses back on. He left through the front without a shirt on and made his way back to campus.

JediKidd

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
          xxxx xxxxx x xxxxx xxxxKendall Boone User Image
                  ███████ █████████ ██████████████ ██████████████████████

xxxxx xxxxx

User Image

Kendall nodded at her answer and laughed at her question. "Join in. I'm usually the one making the most noise in the house. Besides, I you girls at the sorority do all sorts of loud and crazy stuff." he told her. When he was told to turn around it was confusing request. Even when she explained why. He took a minute to try to figure out what she meant. When she took out the towel. He quickly turned understanding what she meant. Hearing that he was alright to turn around. He turned and looked back at her. As she asked was there any other information he needed. He saw a flyer for a party happening and looked at her. "Yeah. There is a party happening at the university. Think I can see you there?" he asked. He didn't read where the party was being held as he just skimmed through the flyer.

xxxxx xxxxx

██████████████████████ ██████████████ █████████ ███████

User Image xxx xxxx xxxxx x xxxxx x

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
║▌║█║┋┋Renisha ┋┋Lynnwood ┋┋║▌║█║

Nala.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hearing a dorm door slam. She heard someone go down the stairs. But didn't catch or see them. But she surely knew they had to see her decorations. Luckily none of them were destroyed from slamming the door. Renisha finished the dorm party decorations. She was going for a record store turned Seventies retro club vibe. The wall paper on the walls between the room were that of random legendary albums. Confetti was on the floor, multi holographic swirls in top. She even got an electric disco ball, plasma globe, some lava lamps and a bubble machine. A few things she got for promising some of the clubs places in the school newspaper. She looked over at the tables of food and drinks. She tested her favorite thing made by the techs club. They somehow connected the music box with the bubble machine. So whenever she played her radio that was connected to her phone. Bubbles began to blow from the bubble machine. It all looked great. With a velvet rope blocking the entrance to the door rooms. She sat in one of the many bean bag chairs in the halls. By the rope. Feeling party favors were done. She just worked on some homework and dorm paper work.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gianna Fiterelli ~~~ Ariel
New Outfit///Swimwear

Gia laughed when he said he was the loudest so he just joined them. She shook her head. She looked back up at him with those sea green eyes as he said that the sorority got loud sometimes. She smirked and said. “That’s not for men to know.” She knew the girls snuck men in all the time. Who could keep them from their hormones? She wasn’t going to unless it was finals week. He finally answered her when she asked. “That may be classified information, Mr. Kendall.” She tapped her hand on the center of his chest. “You’ll just have to find out” She said a bit softer before leaving the room. “Later” She said and closed the door. She made her way down the hallway, ignoring the looks. She pushed her hair back behind her ear. She hurried down the stairs to her car. She beeped the button and hopped inside.

Gia made her way down to the sorority house. She parked in the back and made her way in with her purse, bag and phone. She made her way upstairs and right to her bathroom. She closed her door, ignoring the others along the way. She took off her towel. She closed her blinds and took a shower. She Got out and changed back in to her party outfit. It was peacock themed with lots of greens and purples and that’s how she liked it. She dried her hair and let it lay straight as usual. It was only a dorm party it wasn’t like, one had to dress like it was a sorority mixer. She did her make up as she heard a knock on her door. She opened it letting one of her sisters come in. She hung up her bathing suit in the bathtub as they talked.

[quote-"plushiesandtentac1es"]
User Image

User Image
    User Image

Out of Control -- It's totally fine, no worries! It took me a while to reply as well >.< I haven't been feeling to good. I hope that your wrist feels better soon!

✖✖Hyun Shik watched at the bottom of his eye when the girl released her sleeves then put her hand behind her back. Then when she spoke he realized that she had had an accent much like himself. However her's was thicker. It seemed as if the same group of people talking about him began talking about her. When she slightly moved away from him he seemed not to mind. He kept his eyes on her even when she looked down. She introduced herself, told her she didn't know where anything was, and asked for his name. The way that Astrid phrased it made it sound a bit odd but what was he to say, he was in the same boat. But he did notice that as time went on the girl seemed to only get more and more depressed so he'd try to liven her up a little, "It's a pleasure to meet you Astrid, the campus is quite big so it'd be natural that the corridors would seem to turn and turn." He paused then introduced himself, "You can call me Jerremy, and as for those girls please don't fill your head with concern. They know not that true beauty lies within. But if this were a contest of beauty on the inside and out," Pausing again he looked over to the girls who gossiped about her, the look in his eyes were far from playful. Then he looked back to Astrid with much kinder ones, "I know that you'd win." He hoped that this would make her feel a little better. After all he did speak the truth. Even though they had just met it seemed that she was more kinder then most. Tilting his head to the side he waited for a response, any would do really. But as a second went by he asked, "Is there some where you need to go?"

✖✖

✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Astrid Wulf Scarlet

~Red Riding Hood~

The tiny girl looked up at the boy as he spoke about the campus being really big. He introduced himself as Jerremy, and Astrid smiled. She followed his eyes to the group of girls when he started talking about a beauty contest. She laughed a little bit. No one had ever said something like that to her before. The compliment made her face turn a slight pink color. He asked her if there was somewhere she needed to go, which snapped her out of her slight daze. "Oh yes! I was looking for a kitchen earlier. I wanted to make something for the party tonight in the co-ed dorms." She glanced back at the group of girls and saw them scuttle off. Looking back at Jerremy, Astrid continued to smile. Maybe there was a slight possibility that he would know where at least one kitchen on campus was. "Would you like to join me on my small adventure to find one? You could even help me bake something!" The thought of baking something delicious made her excited and smile broader than she was before. Her dark eyes glittered with her excitement. She didn't even mind having someone else in the kitchen helping her. Astrid paused only for a moment before grabbing Jerremy by the arm. "Allons-y!" The tiny girl said "let's go" in French, although he could probably figure it out based off of how she was acting.

Out Of Cookies: Feel better soon! My wrist doesn't seem to be getting better which means I may have to go to the doctors for it.

"Don't put your faith in a cape and a hood,
They will not protect you the way that they should."

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Silence.

It was all Rasmus was welcomed with from the other boy who towered over him while he made a fool of himself in front of him. The smaller boy could feel his ears and cheeks heating with a blush due to his embarrassment and when the other other finally spoke it only seemed to make it worse. God, why did he have to go and agree to coming to a school full of strangers? He was going to be the laughing stalk of the university wasn't he? Big blue eyes looked up at the stranger as a handful of his fallen papers was held out for him in a large hand. Reaching out with his toddler of a hand he gingerly took them away, whispering a thanks though he doubt it was heard as the other man spoke up just after he finished his words.

"New student? Are you some kind of genius, graduating high school at the age of 14?"

Genius? Rasmus could only wish he was that smart of a person. Instead he was a person who for probably the remainder of his life would be considered a child until he started greying and getting wrinkles. Shaking his head he pushed back his hair out of his eyes, a shy grin on his face.

"Me, a genius? No, sadly I am not that sort of a kid though I so wish I was. I am actually eighteen if you cannot believe it, I just never grew into a tree like you did at puberty," Rasmus replied with a laugh and a awkward shrug of his shoulders. "Bet you never thought a guy could be this small and puny huh? Sad isn't it? I wish I could have grown like you did Tree Man, I just wasn't so lucky." Straightening the papers in his hand he grabbed his bag off the ground and slipped strap onto his shoulder while giving the area a quick look around before he returned his blue gaze back to Tree Man.

"Hey, you happen to know where the dorms are around here? I am horrible at reading maps it would seem or this map simply sucks cause I think I took like four wrong turns already." It was lie, he really had not gotten lost once but he honestly didn't want to be left alone again in this strange new place and while Tree Man was a stranger to him his company was better then wondering the grounds alone.

[ OOC : --- ]

With
          Jesse ( Aka Tree Man )

Where At
          Outside Somewhere

Translations
          ---

JediKidd

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Chessa. A fitting name for the red head, but Brittania was more taken with the pink that coated across her nose, flooding her cheeks around her freckles more than anything. Besides the faint hint of a blush of sorts the firm handshake she was given was a slight surprise but it showed the other girl at least was not a dainty girl. At least, that was what her father would say about Chessa if ever the two shared a handshake. Handshakes spoke more volumes about someone than one would truly think. A hand with soft, silky skin with a gently and lack of authority showed the person probably did not work in the more sweat shedding jobs that bore having to do heavy lifting that caused calluses on the hands. Someone that bore them were usually more firm about their shakes, some even going so far feeling like their hand would crush your own if they were not careful. Chessa's hands were not much different than Brit's and it made her happy to know that.

Brit listened carefully to her words as she went about pointing down certain hallways that would eventually dead to the school's cafeteria. When Chessa mentioned her own way of getting there through short-cut, a grin that showed a mischievous glint made her curious about this way she spoke of. She was always up for exploring dangerous ways and while the ginger continued onward with mentioning the little cafe off campus and the grocery store her mind remained on the short-cut to the cafeteria. Cat's Meow was one restaurant that caught a glimmer of her attention as it was indeed a place she always wanted to go to but she never had someone she considered worthy to go with her as it was indeed a fancy eatery. Going alone was sad and her one night stands were not worth spending that much money on just to fill her stomach before a good ********.

"Hmm, Cafeteria sounds just fine but you get to lead the way as I want to see this short cut of yours that you mentioned," Brittania said as her plump lips spread open into a grin that nearly showed every shining white tooth that filled her mouth. "Maybe another time you would like to occupancy me to Cat's Meow, hmm?" The offer was a open one, Brit not truly expecting the red head to really want to be her company to a restaurant that was meant for couples. Instead the offer was more to help her see if her new found desire was in any way interested in other women. Brit did not just want to out right ask her the question about her sexuality because that seemed to firm and to the point. Maybe it was a lame way to find something out but it wasn't like she was all knowing, she just had to wing it really and attempting to flirt was the best she could come up with at that point.

[ OOC : sorry if this sucks ]

With
          Chessa

Where At
          Some Random Hallway, Lost

Translations
          ---

GFX by sick as frick

Expect A Spectre
User Image

User Image
    User Image

Out of Control -- I hope that you don't have to go to the doctors :( and sorry it's so short D;

✖✖Hyun Shik wondered what party she was talking about as the frat house hadn't been invited. Maybe they would have to crash it. Then she asked if he'd like to join her to find it and he could even help bake. He thought of how he didn't really know how to cook.The extent of his cooking abilities were boiling water, sticking noodles in it then adding a sauce pack. Then suddenly a jerk at his arm brought him back. She was holding his arm and had even said something in another language that made him think it meant come on or let's go. He let out a soft chuckle then relaxed. "Lucky for you I know where the kitchen is." This time he lead her over to the closest kitchen. It wasn't too far, down the hallway, turn, and three doors down. He opened up the door to show her the medium sized kitchen. It had all the basics, a fridge, stove, sink. He hopped up to sit on one of the counters and asked, "What are you planning on making?... Ooooo. I hope it goes well with tea!" Saying the last part happily he lightly clapped his hands infront of him.

✖✖

✖✖

User Image

Timid Lunatic

Astrid Wulf Scarlet

~Red Riding Hood~

Astrid happily allowed Jerremy to lead her down the hall and through a doorway. Seeing the appliances, the tiny girl smiled with all her teeth showing and clapped her hands together, unable to contain her excitement. Cooking was her passion, her calling so to speak, and just being in a kitchen was her favorite place to be. She opened up each cupboard, pulling out the dry ingredients she needed. "Well, I don't know how well it will go with tea, but I figured I would bake the classic chocolate chip cookie," she said gleefully as she opened the fridge to get eggs and butter.

Astrid pushed up her sleeves before combining the ingredients she gathered into a bowl. She had completely forgotten that this boy she had just met was unaware of her bite marks. The puncture wounds covered most of her skin from her wrists up to her shoulders. She glanced over at Jerremy. "Can you find chocolate chips for me? I seem to have forgotten the most important ingredient." She mixed all the ingredients together as she waited for her new friend to find that crucial ingredient. The dough was almost malleable, but even after the chips were added, it would need to sit in the fridge for a while before they could actually bake. As she stirred, the tiny girl hummed a sweet tune with a content smile permanently plastered on her face.

Out Of Cookies: I'm giving it a few more days before taking it to a doctor. It's okay about the short post (:

"Don't put your faith in a cape and a hood,
They will not protect you the way that they should."
User Image

User Image
    User Image

Out of Control -- Ah, I see. My family usually just keeps a wrap on it >.<

✖✖Hyun Shik watched happily as Astrid gathered everything to start baking. Even though Chocolate Cookies didn't go very well with normal tea he could definitely ask to snag a few of them to have them with milk tea later. When she pushed up her sleeves to mix up the ingredients he could see scars running up and down her arms. He felt a little sad and wondered where they had come from but he perked back up within seconds. Hopefully she hadn't seen his little lapse, he didn't want her to think he felt sorry for her or anything like that. When she asked for him to find the Chocolate Chips he hopped off the counter and began his search. He looked through cabinets and cupboards. He had only found them when Astrid was almost done with the dough. Quickly he ran over to her and handed her a new bag of Chocolate Chips. He looked at what she was doing and so far it looked amazing, "Wow. You really have a talent for this kind of stuff don't you?" It seemed like he was settling down more and more. But for some odd reason he kept thinking, What begins with the letter ' m '? His eyes were still golden brown so there seemed to be something he was looking for...

✖✖

✖✖

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser Image
[space]
[space]
[space]

Tree man? That was a new one. Jesse had gotten plenty of nicknames. Most were rude and slightly inappropriate. But such is life, for Jesse. A lot of people assumed Jesse was a jerk. They weren't wrong usually, but hey. "18, huh? Just a small fry. Fair enough. Sure, I know where the dorms are." Jesse had stayed at the dorms once over the summer, when he visited the college to see if he wanted to attend. He began to walk in the direction of the dorms. "Alright then, it's this way. So where are you from, little man?" He figured he could make some small talk on the way.

beastmaster13

sorry for the small post. brains fried today.Figure when we get there, the party could be started?

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
║▌║█║┋┋Renisha ┋┋Lynnwood ┋┋║▌║█║

Nala.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Renisha finished both dorm work and Homework. She had hoped to see more people from the dorms at this time. But it seemed like the day was longer than she thought. Ever since Jayden no one had come up to even get a notebook. She figured she free time to get dressed for the party. She had the perfect jumpsuit with heels, and earrings. Knowing most of the girls would either wear jeans or dresses. She would take the jumpsuit road to a party. Though she did wish she had it in blue or yellow. She began to wash and while in a towel redo her hair. From make up to nails she made sure everything would look good on her. She had a feeling she would probably go furry for the most part. Not wanting to keep this image. As it was expensive for a college student. Before putting on her clothes she realized she left her box in the hallway. With no one here yet, she decided to walk out in towel and flip flops to retrieve her things.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
ANNOUNCEMENT: We have lost our chesire cat. the position is now open again. She was haviing medical issues and did not want to compromise the quality of her posts. So if you are stuck on her character feel free to move your char on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff