1swords
2axe
3mace
4staff
5club
6spear
7chakras
'Scuse me, how old are you? 0.o
A year older. xd My point is that you should really try to put more effort into your typing..
(Shaz, if you are going to make a Temple RP, make it right... You haven't specified what religon the temple is dedicated to, when it takes place. There are so many religons to choose from, this rp wouldn't work if you just put Temple rp and a list of weapons)
THE TEMPLE IS A FIRE TEMPLE AND ITS THE SCREW GOD TEMPLE
How about Monks eek Ive never heard of this type of RP but i would sure love to be a Monk biggrin
(Whoa buddy, watch the caps lock... and you still haven't set the time or anything... And Screw God isn't a religon, it's a statement. I mean, it'd be wrong if there were an Onmyoji and a Shinto Priest in the same temple, due to a huge historical gap... come on, use your brain. It's there for a reason)
then be a god damn monk
and juss do w/e u want
then be a god damn monk
and juss do w/e u want
.............I shall not join if you have an attitude.................
(You really need to calm down, and think out things before you decide to make an rp about them. If you just throw out an rp about some place of worship without a set religon there, you show just how smart you really are. Also, lay off of the chatspeak a little. It's bad for you)
Li Dai
(You really need to calm down, and think out things before you decide to make an rp about them. If you just throw out an rp about some place of worship without a set religon there, you show just how smart you really are. Also, lay off of the chatspeak a little. It's bad for you)

heeeeee has a point there..........
FINE im sorry
now plz any1 wanna play pick a weapon and meet me at the fire temple

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out