Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
throws dynamite in the water -- BLAMMMMM water splashes in the airrr xd blaugh YAHHHHHHHH eek danm where she go looks around back around trees

eek *climbs a tree and sits on a branch...she scratches her ear and continues to stare at veezo, ready to jump away from his next explosion...

come on little foxxy dont u want some stare .......... chocolate biggrin

stare *creeps back closer to the trunk of the tree...looking around she jumps into the bushes underneath it and begins to crawl away from the lake...

i think it might be time to take out my all perpuse hunting rifle blaugh

*whimpers and runs around to where dragonblood was looking and climbed the tree...
shheeee be very quit im hunting rabb.........i mean foxes
Veezo

i goin human hunting *leaps at veezo from the tree and gnaws on him, sratching his face* twisted
Vandalia
Veezo

i goin human hunting *leaps at veezo from the tree and gnaws on him, sratching his face* twisted

taps your sholder stare umm excuse me but your wripping my jacket, *puts gun in face* hungary for a bullet
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo

taps your sholder stare umm excuse me but your wripping my jacket, *puts gun in face* hungary for a bullet

*whimpers and crumples down at ur feet*
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo

awwww crying your so cute im sorry i had the thought of blowing your brains out and mounting you on my wall *tosses gun into the woods*
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo

awwww crying your so cute im sorry i had the thought of blowing your brains out and mounting you on my wall *tosses gun into the woods*

eek eek eek sad crying stare whee YAY!!! *HUGGG!!* *lick* *CLING TO UR BACK*
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo

aww wanna play wind the :
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo
Vandalia
Veezo

aww wanna play wind the puss eek

eek sad stare scream grrr...*SSSSLLLAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*
*looks around at everyone. sits in the shadows of the trees*
its always a slap never a hug
Veezo

eek *hides*
*laughs at veezo*
Veezo
its always a slap never a hug

Ears twitch..."ull get over it... heart sorry...((lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff