Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yujiki's Husbando

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

“Ryuunosuke-dono. A message for you.”

The click clacking at a keyboard ceased as crimson-stained eyes settled on the intruder on his concentration. The slender poised man clicked his tongue before giving the man an almost irritated expression. He nodded his head, holding out a gloved hand to the bulkier suited man. He was passed a small tablet screen which was immediately placed down on his desk. A few swipes of his covered finger, and images of a poor excuse of an ambassador in an even poorer predicament.

“Well well…” the sharply dressed man mumbled, leaning back in his seat and picking up the tablet in a more curious manner. “It seems my assumptions were correct.” A small smile started to curl at his lips as his eyes flickered from picture to picture. In each one, something very particular caught his attention.

“Also, we were able to acquire this.” The man placed a card on the desk and stepped back for Ryuunosuke to examine. It was a mere three of spades. But this playing card held quite a bit of weight to the businessman and cabinet member. He carefully picked it up and held it between two fingers, looking at the face, then quickly flicking his wrist to look at the back.

“Hmph.”

LATER THAT NIGHT . . .

Three. Such an interesting man. A man with many names, many faces, several sets of eyes and quite a few silver tongues. After his fiasco with the ambassador, he certainly had time on his hands. While the man was snazzed up, on his stolen phone, a message would pop up before him where only he could see.

INCOMING MESSAGE . . .

To: Three
                                      Subject:

I FOUND YOU. ❖

Such a daring message from an anonymous sender. And a few hours would pass before another message was sent to the espionage. Another anonymous message with nothing but a four-eyed crest to mark it. But this time, it had a meeting location. The Blue Robin. Attached to the message was a reservation code with a cover name and a timestamp for Three to get in without having to sneak. It was obvious that this sender wanted him to appear before someone. To go in so blindly though?

The timestamp was for 8pm that night. The table was out in the open, the middle of the luxurious restaurant where they was no hiding. The cabinet member and businessman Ryuunosuke Shinozuka sat pleasantly alone at his table. Normally there would be security guards around him or at nearby tables. But for this specific little meeting, he wanted to give his guest the relief that they were not being watched. That was...if Three decided to accept his invitation.

Supreme Fatcat

User Image

LORD DESMOND.

((OOC: Temp layout))

The Liberator’s deadpan stare stiffened with Sza’s warm laughter. There was no humour found in being chased like someone’s last meal, even less in nearly nading himself and end up running with his predator. Not only did he roll in the mud and slushy dirty snow with a man but he constantly got beat up on the left side. That assault left him unbalanced and the only thing that kept him standing on two feet was whatever was left of that dose of adrenaline he injected several hours ago. The female psychic was clearly laughing at him. That alone should make him flip a marble table on her and hope she breaks a leg or two. Why? Because this tanned woman was just downright rude… yet her smile nearly made him want to roll on the mud and slush all over again (preferably on a field of daisies)… with that furball cuddling to him. Could she also tell he was deceitfully and now equally amused that he almost died by his own grenade? Of course, this woman knew everything. Well. Everything meaning she knew how to fix his communicator and his weapons. That was everything according to Lord Desmond.

Completely disregarding the fact the mechanic referred to her pet, Lord interjected quickly, “I don’t miss people.” He paused, eyes trying to look away from Sza. There had to be things he could miss but his mind was invaded with a few terrors—like the face of leader of the 8th brigade, Viktor. Lord’s face twisted in pain. The man winced and grunted. Before falling to his knees like an authentic loser, he placed his hand on the woman’s table and leaned sideways. To think someone’s ugliness could hurt this much in real life. Life was just sucking so much right now. So much that he had to crouch… and pick up that grey cat rubbing on his leg. Real cat lovers would know Calcifer was a blue feline but Lord was no cat lover. “I just miss beds.” Beds were soft. Beds were warm. Beds were pleasant. Just like Sza’s smiles.

Wait. What.

Before he could build up his reputation as the dumbest Liberator alive, his idol, Tenné, showed up to save his life… or bring more trouble. There she was. That walking terror. It. Was. Edwarda. Scissorhands. “********] he exclaimed inaudibly as one of the medic walked in. If Lord could hide under the table and pretend he never existed, then he would have done it. With a pet in his arms, the ex-brigade was unable to wave back at the famous online streamer. Straightening himself, he tried to avoid Scarlet’s gaze. “You can’t guilt-trip me.” Shifting Calcifer to one arm, he stretched his idle arm out, fingers closing on the communicator in mechanic’s hands. He took a step closer to Sza, suggesting that he did not want to leave this place just yet. “I’m just waiting for her to finish up with Tenné’s order before asking her to fix my stuff.” Dropping his device in his jacket’s pocket, Lord then scratched the kitty’s head. “You know, I’m already patched up. And I feel better too.” More like Scarlet sadistic ways of handling him numbed all of his first world problems go away. Was it Calcifer pawing at his face for more attention or was that dread clawing his face? He couldn't tell anymore. “I really need to get this fixed up first and I’ll go see you then but Tenné comes first.”

“Right, ladies?” He should probably make a run for it again. He looked down at Calcifer. Maybe if he threw this cat first and bolt away… Oh hell yeah, this was genius.

Heathen_Goddess
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mintiia

The Fae Consort

xxx
          xxx
          xxx
          xxx
          User Image
          User Image
                                                xxxxxLOCATION ↦ Black Cat Square / The Blue Robinxxxxx|xxxxxCOMPANY ↦ Ryuuxxxxx|xxxxxSTATUS ↦ Perfectly finexxxxx|xxxxxSONG ↦

The end message tone had sounded. Three's little audio note to his colleague and espionage partner was sent through the digital mess to the addicts office. Anyone else would have been more wary of what he had just done - yet the two had a system that allowed decrypted audio to reach a mule IP address before bouncing around to make it harder to trace the destination. He did, however, put himself at risk out in the field since mobile phones were so easy to track down via data transfer. This was the reason for the stolen phones.

Such a thing did not help him today, though. No. Today was different.

Before he could toss the device in the nearest bin, the dead man received a message. Not through the phone, but through his eyes. An internal heads up display appeared in his vision, almost like that of a video game where you shoot thousands of nameless terrorists and soldiers for no other reason than reaching the end boss. His was different. Instead of health and ammo, it displayed information. It could, of course, tell him how many bullets were in a gun if he could recall the standard amount in said weapon, count how many times it's been fired, and then figure out the remainder - but if he could do that on his own, then why would he need to bother with numbers clogging up his vision? This time, his HUD displayed an encrypted message, almost like a virus making it into his software.

I FOUND YOU. ❖

Well. How interesting. Three very rarely got messages via his cybernetics unless it was incredibly secret. Only for him. This anonymous individual certainly wanted to keep it that way, leading the male to believe that the message was either a taunt, or a lure. A prank from Peter could be ruled out - it was too easy for the hackers expertise. It wasn't a threat or a taunt, since a more public viewing of the message would be a more suitable choice for such a motive.

Lure.

Fountains of information ran through his vision as he scanned the file, amounting to very little. Whoever had sent it had covered their tracks well enough from his cybernetics. It couldn't have been from someone who knew him well - as he had cut all his personal ties when he 'died'. It had to have been someone tracking his movements for a long time to be able to hack his implants. "Hmmm..."

That crest... It seemed familiar. He decided to scan the symbol and search his database.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

8pm

"Your table is ready, Mr. Jaeger, and your acquaintance is already here."

"Dankeschön."

Mr. Jaeger made his way to the middle of the restaurant. A slender man standing at roughly six feet with dark hair and green eyes speckled with amber. Wearing a black suit with matching tie, he stopped at a table with a lone male. This was starting to look incredibly suspicious.

"Herr Jaeger." The one standing upright spoke, still in a german accent. He fell silent again before setting himself down at the table, ignoring the new contact's greetings if there were any. "You are putting yourself at risk by coming here, Shinozuka. As am I. However..." Three had certainly done his homework, already knowing the identity of the cabinet member. Of course, it wasn't hard to know who the man was. Neither was acquiring this disguise - a pre-made mask for occasions where he just needed to hide his face. Thumbing what looked like a seam on his neck, he wordlessly indicated to the one opposite that it was indeed a mask, before flicking yet another playing card onto the table.

"... You have caught my interest. I assume you've been following my trail of breadcrumbs?" A light smirk flashed across his lips as he leaned back slightly in his seat. The fake accent had dropped and his true english voice became apparent, a little rough around the edges yet still charming.

He had almost gone in blind on this meeting, if not for a little on-the-fly reconnaissance of the surrounding area. No body guards, no obvious fire support across the street. He couldn't account for the other patrons, however, and that irked him. He could have easily walked into a trap, neither of them had reason to trust each other. But then, why would this meeting even be taking place in such a public area?

Yuuki of the Strata

Ehhhh... Kinda crappy but I don't really want to go through and add pointless details that I can use later xD

Yujiki's Husbando

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

Oh what a dangerous position Ryuu had put himself in. Especially since he didn’t know the face of the man he was going to meet. For all he knew, it could have very well have been a woman. Regardless, he waited patiently, casually sipping on a fine glass of aged red wine. When he felt figures coming into his presence, he glanced up.

The host bowed his head to Ryuunosuke before pulling out a chair for the very tall dark haired man. Ryuunosuke gave the man a pleasant smile and stood in politeness before he sat down. Mr. Jaeger...yes, that was the name he’d given him. His pleasant smile started to curl into something a little more curious once the host left the table and his guest settled into his seat. He sat back down as well and gestured to the bottle of wine on the table.

“Please, help yourself.” He said calmly, as if having dinner with an old friend. But before he could really be heard out for his gesture, the man spoke up. Ryuu figured with putting his little stamp on the messages that Three would find out who it was. A bold move for a bold man. Ryuu fell silent and leaned back into his seat, sitting up straight. He placed his interlaced hands on the edge of the table as proper as an imperial statue.

Noting Three carefully tracing the line of the mask, Ryuu understood just how cautious this man was. “I am indeed.” He said, his tone dropping the formalities of first meeting. This was turning into business rather quickly. Eyes briefly fell on the playing card, putting the confirmation stamp on Ryuunosuke’s mind. This was the man he was seeking. This was Three.

That smirk Three gave Ryuu reflected the one Ryuu was internally giving back, though his face remained pleasant and free of ill intentions. If he were a poker player, certainly he would be a champion. “You have given even the most skilled trackers a loop-around. It took a little more effort than I would have liked, considering the little squirrels would continuously snatch the crumbs before the crows.” Somehow, with all of the evidence of scandals Three uncovered with his work, most of the information were scattered through smaller news businesses. Ryuu and his team of media could only get bits and pieces along with whatever they could buy out from others. But nothing held the bigger picture. Yes, these smaller news businesses--the squirrels--were quite a nuisance for a crow such as Ryuunosuke.

The cabinet man let out an almosted worn sigh at the thought of having to deal with small fry in the media.It was annoying, irritating even when he was trying to control propoganda.

“You may be curious as to why I sought you out?” He tilted his head ever so slightly. “It should be obvious enough that your work is admirable, to say the least.” There was a moment’s pause. “And for me to meet you here, in the open, with no protection, is a symbol of my earnest interest.” His innocent face contorted faintly at the corners of his lips. “And for my own safety in the same. A man with no face, with no name and no voice...surely could make anyone disappear under the right environmental circumstances.” Some may have thought it as fear. Maybe that’s what Ryuu wanted Three to think; he was afraid. But was he? Probably not. A man with no feelings...how could he feel fear?

Slowly Ryuu brought his glass of wine to his lips, eyes on Three to give him undivided attention. “Regardless, if one wants something, sometimes sacrifices must be made. And that involves putting one’s self in the arms of danger. The best of men are men that are able to adapt to any situation, don’t you agree?”

IIx AcidicAddiction xII

Friend

User Image
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      AUT VINCERE AUT MORI ♟♙ EITHER TO CONQUER OR DIE ♟♙ LONG LIVE LEADER HADRIAN, MAY HE BRING GREAT GLORY TO THE UNITED REPUBLICS!
                      LOCATION Medical Ward, Brigade HQ, Sibitene MOOD: Worried COMPANY: Charlena
                      █ When Ebony stepped in, seeing Charlena in the state she was in did not phase him at all. The exposure of her skin and the timing of his arrival would have made for a rather compromising situation, but he did not think of it even once. Even so, his eyes were unmistakably looking at her body, taking note of the sides of her waist and the faint imprint of her ribcage as she was about to remove her shirt. Instead of admiration, however, he was looking for more wounds. "It's good to hear that you're okay." he says as he finishes his distant examination with a glance at her bandaged arm before looking at her flushed, red face instead. At the sight of this, he worried if she was embarrassed of him seeing her in the medical ward.

Charlena wasn't phased, she says. She wasn't phased this time.

Ebony follows her to the window and sets his helmet down on a nearby table before sitting beside his comrade. "To be honest I was pretty surprised, hearing you argue with the Commander the way you did back there. And then to come in so suddenly, still suited up..." Ebony's eyes blinked twice in quick succession at the reminder that he talked back to the Leader. Charlena's grin, while playful, offended the captain but only slightly. "Come on, you weren't possibly that worried about me, right? "Certainly not as worried as the Little Prince, I hope. Poor boy must have had a fit when he saw."

"It's not that I was worried. I knew you would be okay. I just thought that it was... well... never mind. The Leader is always right." His gaze peers down to the glorious skyline of Sibitene that was erected and built strong upon foundations of the ideology he, and many others, grew up with learning. "I was just getting ahead of myself." Ebony admits with a quiet sigh.

After a short moment, the mood changes. Ebony first expects Charlena's recollection of her recurring dreams to be amusing, or even borderline embarrassing judging by the look on her face. Yet while she gives no explicit details or explains further, her voice betrays hints of what Ebony can only deduce to be sadness or even fear. The expression on his face shows absolute concern, a hand moving slightly in preparation to reach out for hers in comfort, though Charlena quickly dismisses the matter, and Ebony draws away.

Charlena went on about her theory concerning the day's events in Carthage. The words piled on in technical drabble, something that impressed Ebony but also worried him at the moment because of the way the explanations felt to be burying the topic of her recurring dreams. He listened intently to every word she had to say while simultaneously reading the article handed to him. "I agree with you that Opus Enesaron was not behind this attack. I think we can all agree with that. But... I wouldn't want to be too quick in absolving all blame from the Black Knights, though it's definitely a collaborative effort." Ebony looks up from the article and smiles at Charlena like a proud mentor would. "Good work, Charlena. You've done well today in a lot of ways. I don't think you'll get in trouble for telling me first, but I'll keep my lips sealed." He wants to reach out and touch her hair, ruffle it playfully and make her laugh, but all he can say is, "You really never let me down."

Ebony hands the article back to Charlena and stands up, walking away from both the view of Sibitene and Charlena. "It's good to see your brain's all right too. Well then, I'll let you get dressed now. I'm sorry I came in without letting you know beforehand. I guess it just slipped my mind." He picks up his helmet from the table he set it on and holds it from the open end. "By the way, Charlena... I want you to know, if you ever need to talk to me, about work, about your dreams, about anything, you know I'm here for you, okay?"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AUT VINCERE AUT MORI ♟♙ EITHER TO CONQUER OR DIE ♟♙ LONG LIVE LEADER HADRIAN, MAY HE BRING GREAT GLORY TO THE UNITED REPUBLICS!
                      ooc:

the sharkette

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════╗

There's no place for emotion on the battlefield.
Stay cool, follow orders, and eliminate the enemy.
That is all we have to do....

╚════════════════════╝

As the doors opened within the office complex, Cerberus took a step, porting him from the ornate pearl colored hallways into the vestibule of the commander's office. Hadrian's desk sat right there at the middle of the far end of the room. Looking at the tall man who happened to be sitting down, Cerberus nodded as Hadrian welcomed him. Of course what preceded that welcome was the customary praise on a job well done, to which Cerberus only nodded to. A charismatic man such as Hadrian always knew how to utilize words in the most efficient manner to suit his purpose and such words would make Cerberus much more receptive to what he was to say next. As Hadrian spoke of making this encounter of theirs brief, Cerberus simply stood there, arms folded in a slightly defensive posture awaiting what might be said, he responded with, "Yes, please, I agree."

Hadrian played the film back, to which Cerberus watched, taking note of all the numbers that were to be observed, the number of casulaties and damage per attack, how quickly he reacted to certain situations. Everything was taken into account as the film played, however, when Hadrian directed Cerberus to what he was hoping for him to see, Cerberus' eyes, for a split second narrowed with shock before returning to their typical state. Almost like a flash of lightning, the moment of vulnerability was gone as soon as it had come. Cerberus could only mark his displeasure of this critique under his breath with a "Tch.." With that Hadrian began to make his point about Eosiria's lack of protection during the matter. Cerberus kept a straight face as he began to critique himself mentally about the breach in the perimeter around Eosiria, yes he had let himself get taken off guard a lot during that fight and it showed. The mission would have been a complete wash, no matter how many rebels he killed if someone had of gotten to Eosiria. As Hadrian finished assessing the situation and issuing orders to Cerberus, the tall first brigade member only replied back, "Hmph.... No further questions, as you wish I'll be standing by."

With that, Cerberus turned around, his cloak of his military jacket flowing behind him. He exited the room, forfeiting future access into the office space without another approval or summons. There was very little left to do now with the day. After all, he had accomplished what had been needing to be accomplished, the meeting with Hadrian. It didn't go anywhere near as well as Cerberus would have hoped as he had been exposed all on tape and the big man made sure to let him know it as well. Cerberus simply sighed, he couldn't fail another mission like that. This was his reputation on the line and he had did everything to build that reputation as a consummate professional. Very little else needed to be said about that much. Turning and heading on, Cerberus decided he would simply return to the streets to conduct some patrol of civilian area for the time being. He needed to collect his thoughts anyways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Enforcer
✯✯✯✯✯
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

commander yoo

commander space jesus

User Image

Supreme Fatcat

User Image

The brunette watched the wounded man strip his shirt off upon his lover’s command. Madeleine also heard Boyan complaining about the need for secrecy and that their love for one another was too strong to be contained. Not a movement was lost on the female spectator: the tender look in their eyes, the body caresses, and the seductive whispers they were exchanging. Like Gomez Addams, Boyan’s lips travelled from his lover’s hand up to his shoulders, planting a generous trail of kisses. Was there tongue involved? Of course! Why else would Masahiro melt into Boyan’s strong embrace? And then, the wounded man rested his palm against his lover’s cheek and attempted to lull him closer. They were in proximity for some passionate lip locking action but Boyan rejected Masahiro’s advance and bitterly went for a forehead kiss.

It felt like Christmas all over again. When was the last time her parents were this close and this loving? She couldn’t remember. Love was in the air and it brought warmth. Only romance novels had that sort of effect on her. The pair’s show of affection was similar as to a romance novel. More like a romance movie now. So engaged and emotionally involved, the young spectator barely felt like a third wheel.

In an instant, Boyan and Masahiro’s interaction made her heart swell with joy. In hopes to contain the happiness, the teenager inhaled her breath and held it in. The female brunette wanted to keep this treasure the feeling and the only way she knew how to do it was with… a vibration; her gaze dragged towards Masahiro’s jacket and pulled out the telephone device. As expected, the mobile was locked. If she didn’t hurry, she wouldn’t be able to capture the moment. With a determination, Madeleine brainstormed a list of coherent password.

If she stared at the men long enough, the answer might pop-up. It was time to be a Sherlock.

The word had to be short and easy enough for her guardian to unlock it and she quickly associated password with his secret relationship. “Password, secret, relationship, Boyan…" Her gaze fell on the blonde man before going completely blank. Her mind traveled back to delinquent student days. “What was the word that brat used to say all the time,” she thought as imaged of a pipsqueak calling people names. There was one in particular that he enjoyed saying. “Ah.” Madeleine tapped on B-E-U-T-E.

Unlocked.

Her eyes grew wide open. “Whoa… what a lucky guess!” Internally pulling a victory dance, she then quickly launched the camera application. With a closed eye and her tongue sticking out, she angled the camera and took a picture of Masahiro resting his head on a man’s chest, careful enough to omit Boyan’s face. Stretching her arm out, Madeleine threw her thumbs up to her new guardians. Flashing a smile with slanted eyes, she exclaimed,“Leave it to me! I’ll make sure he won’t go overboard when you’re not around.”

After double-checking her masterpiece, she then realized that Masahiro received a new text message. Her eyes gleamed. Since her guardian was injured, she decided to reply for him.

Re: Free At Last

Message: Good evening Sir Mimilan! Thank you for your hard work. Reward yourself with a good beer tonight because the immediate future promises more paperwork… ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

SURPRISE~

- Go’s temporary secretary.

She sent the message. An epiphany occurred when the orphan sent the message. Without missing a beat, Madeleine typed a second message:

Title:

And... many others followed.

Title:
                          Message: There’s one last commission before calling it a day. Can you pick up our order? I don’t trust delivery men.

Title:

With a quick glance on the flyer, she typed the location of the restaurant as quickly as her fingers allowed her. Did she expect her guardian's colleague to pick up the order? Well, she didn't want to leave him the room for objections.

Title:

Title:

Title:

Title:

When the teenager thought their exchange was sufficient, Madeleine dialed Chinese restaurant for take-out.

The Infamous Havoc
Yuuki of the Strata
Cassiel the ******** names, bara is strong."[/quote

User ImageUser Image

The Renaissance Woman

exclaim

- S c e n e T w o -

Body language was everything in Sza's field of work, and it always helped bring things into perspective when dealing with particularly stubborn clients who had problems they didn't want to talk about. Especially to her, of all people. Lord was one of those sort of clients. And his attitude problem didn't do much but tickle her. Sure, he could probably hand her a** to her in combat but in day-to-day life her wits would always triumph. The occasional stink eye or grumbling didn't phase her.

"I'm not surprised," She noted the bed part. "It must be freezing here at night. Do you have enough blankets? Maybe I could pull some things together, and donate some for the winter. . ." Her mind began to trod off elsewhere.
He said he didn't miss anyone but there he was, cradling the engineer's loyal partner, who was purring loudly in content, surprisingly still with all of the commotion that arrived to their table. Sza recognized Tenné the moment the fluorescent lights hit her cloak of wheaten-blonde hair. If you weren't in Sza's field of work, one couldn't tell that a significant fraction of Tenné's anatomy comprised of cybernetic additions. And the engineer thought it wonderful how well she took care of her instruments. Sza smiled, happy to see that she had been visibly healthy after the significant events of that day.

"I'm gonna need you to look at some things after. When you're finished with him of course."
"You've got impeccable timing," The woman applauded. She took the metal chair by it's back and twists it forward, providing a seat for the woman in need.
[********] Lord, always the eloquent one. Sza, being the more subtle of the two, casually stole a glance to find that the medic standing nearby, her focus on him directly. Her feathery voice had done nothing to forewarn what she was capable of. She greatly admired that, along with her hair. Undecided on whether the aquamarine was either green or blue, the engineer noticed it was consistently pigmented. A dedication she could hardly manage for herself.
"Hello!" She spoke right over Lord's desperate plea for help. "Is he giving you trouble, too? He will not leave me alone until his silly little toy is fixed. You can imagine it's driving me nuts; I'm sure you know how Lord can be when he wants something done." Lying was another tool necessary in her field, for occasions like these and others that were. . . less benign. Sza played it off, reaching over to scratch at the back of Calcifer's ears. "Would it be alright if I send him back once he's done here? I worry that if I don't get to him now I'll never get rid of him!" Laughter. Sza enjoyed teasing him. And it was only fair since the brooding man suddenly needed them to cover his a** and lie to people, of all things.
User Image

User Image

Pawns. . . We're all pawns. . .
Where's My Mind?:Amused
Company:Lord Desmond, Tenne, Scarlett Calcifer
Inventory: /
OOC:
Pearlholy

Mintiia

The Fae Consort

Friend

User Image
                                                                                                          LOCATION Basement of Brigade HQ, Sibitene MOOD Worried COMPANY Cyrielle
                                                                                                            Luckily, young Phillip had not the slightest idea to sense Cyrielle's affections toward him, nor her dislike of his supposed future wife. Phillip took comfort in the maid as well, finding her presence to give him a sense off security and, more importantly to the boy, a friend.

Descending into the grey, less lavish basement of headquarters, the temperature dropped to an unwelcoming chill. He moved closer to Cyrielle for warmth as they walked past the guards who saluted him. His hand moves up to his forehead to give a timid version of their salute while his side still remains close by Cyrielle's. "I hope Daddy doesn't get mad at us..." says Phillip quietly as they approach the bust of Aelius Sceras. "Daddy wouldn't be mean to me but I don't want him to be mean to you." Phillip looks up at Cyrielle who knows precisely what to do with the statue.

Once the gate is revealed, Phillip stares at it for a second, taking a deep breath. He is more concerned for the maid than he is for himself. Ready now, Phillip pulls up his sleeve and holds the bracelet up to the hole in the gate.

"Crede quod habes, et habes.*" Phillip recites in clearly drilled and practiced Latin brought out in a curriculum designed by his father himself to produce great fluency. Within a second, a glowing orange light traces through the circumference of the bracelet, leaving behind a faint line that fades as the gate opens to allow their passage.

"Cyrielle," Phillip calls to her quietly, his hand reaching out for hers, "If Daddy yells at you, tell me okay? I-I'll yell at him too!"
                                                                                                            █ ooc:

Shuuchi

Dangerous Noob

6,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
Alexander Rex Ferrum
The One Who Rules Metal
╚═══════════════════╝

--------------------------------------------------------------
qυσ: Black Sparrow qυι: This suspicious bartender sεиsυм: "Well ********..."

tab Rex froze there in front of the doorway as a chill ran deep down his spine. Fear was glazed icily over his eyes as he stared at the door with his back to the bartender. A few seconds of chilling dead silence passed. Finally, Rex's brain jump-started itself and broke free from the stall, working overtime as time seemed to slow for Rex.

tab Situation: one bartender, others possible; allegiance: unknown, likely Republic spy; Defense: three drone robots; location: car outside; status: offline. ********] Rex's mind worked like a computer while it tried to evaluate the situation and plan everything out. Sadly though, this one wasn't in his favor...

tab "Really shitty day..." Rex grumbled under his breath. Rex sighed slowly while turning to meet the gaze of the bartender. His eyes locked with the man's for a little while. "I don't believe I told you my middle name..." He stood there as he fell back into silence. He didn't know who this man was or what his intention was but Rex felt it wasn't anything good, and he wasn't going to be able to run away this time. All Rex could do was wait for this bartender's move, whatever it may be...

Translation:
quo = where
qui = who
sensum = feeling (mood)
ʘʘϾ: This week has sucked a** not gonna lie... but hey it's the weekend for me now and time to catch up!!! xd
Involved:
lycain

Enduring Gawker

User Image
                                          ♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠
                                          LOCATION: THE BLACK SPARROW, ATLIAS MOOD: Should not have said that F@#~’s TO GIVE: Quite a few Track:

Dixon mentally cursed his wayward mouth; Rex did not look happy. He had his gun but, well, a firefight was the last thing the bartender wanted. The bar would be ruined and sister could get caught in the cross fire, a far worse outcome than the former, but it took a few sickeningly tense seconds before he forced the gun back into its hiding spot. It hadn’t been seen but his stance had probably said it all and for many that would have been enough to provoke a fight, instead he made a deliberate effort of relaxing. Shoulders down, hands moving onto the bar top palms down with as much of the tension in them removed as he could, head titling to the side watching, watching carefully through indigo eyes. His hair fell slightly forward covering the edge of one eye to messily reduce his visual range. It wasn’t the ideal for keeping an eye on a potentially violent customer and it hadn’t been intended but that’s what happens when you don’t take the shears to it in months. What if Rex was armed? The voice in his head warned. And on this week’s episode of Cracking Wise Can Get You Killed…. He thought to himself quickly trying not to say it aloud.

“It was well known back when I was a grunt for the Republic Brags. Quit them a decade back to fight for the good guys.” Skipping over the fact you couldn’t call yourself a republic soldier if you were spying on them the entire them – long winded wasn’t the way to go right now – Dixon tried to smile disarmingly. It was all the truth after all but the smile came out a bit more embarrassed than innocent. He could work with that.
                                          “Heard on the undervine you’d quit the Iron Bitc- the first minister, and skipped the city. Enemies of the republic are always welcome here friend, but I’m surprised to see you here straight from a battle zone…” Anyone putting two and two together would have been able to easily feel where the real tension was sprouting from in the room for whilst Rex was questioning this strange bartender’s allegiances Dixon was questioning his. The former could hardly know there were few more rebellion loyal people in Atlias nor that Dixon was already forming suspicions over his possible involvement in the train bombing.

“Cross my heart I tell no lies.” The blonde added straightening his head still locked into the staring contest as if he were trying to read the very thoughts in Rex’s head, making an ‘X’ as he spoke the ancient phrase of truth across the ….left side of his chest? Dixon hadn’t even noticed himself doing it. He was so used to the reversed position of his mechanical heart he tended to forget it could confuse the hell out of others.

Staven the Merc

Risky Squadron

User Image
User Image
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND YOU SEVEN DEVILS IN YOUR HOUSE
SEE I WAS DEAD WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I'LL BE DEAD BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE
BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE

After the bop on the head, the two settled down and focused on the current task at hand: patching Masahiro up. Sitting up straight, the dark-haired man closed his eyes and tried to relax as his ruined stitches were removed and new ones were replaced. Bloody sutures occupied a bowl along with blackened gauze. Fingers curled tightly and a hiss escaped every so often when a sore spot was struck. Every so often, Masahiro forced his attention on something else to keep himself from fidgeting. Dark, watery eyes moved towards the young girl fiddling with some… thing.

He tried to shift in his chair to get a better look, but Boyan bopped him on the head for moving too much. The best he could do was c**k his head and keep his gaze latched on to whatever was in her hands the best he could. Fingers flew rapidly across a screen. Was she texting someone? Masahiro didn’t even bother to ask if she had a cell phone. It could’ve saved a lot of trouble if he did and see if she had someone close enough to take care of her.

Then realization sunk in.

Madeleine was on his phone. How in the world did she get her hands on it? The jacket… she still had his ruined jacket on. And the password, how did she even though it was that? It was nothing more than a practical joke Boyan kept pulling on him, changing his phone password to that German term. Color seeped on to his cheeks in embarrassment, flicking his gaze down and closing his eyes. One of his hands moved up and palmed his face.

Madeleine, who are you texting on my phone?” his tone was stern despite the opposite reaction painted on his face, “Please tell me you’re not texting someone on my phone...

NOW ALL YOUR LOVE WILL BE EXORCISED & WE WILL FIND YOUR SAINTS TO BE CANONIZED
IT'S EVEN A SONG IT'S A MELODY IT'S A BATTLE CRY IT'S A SYMPHONY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LOCATION lyrevium STATUS gonna have ourselves a montage WORKING? n OUTFIT X TRACK X

Yuuki of the Strata

Pearlholy

Dangerous Noob

6,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
Alexander Rex Ferrum
The One Who Rules Metal
╚═══════════════════╝

qυσ: Black Sparrow qυι: Bartender sεиsυм: "Ahhh, futuis eam..."

tab Rex watched this bartender's next few movements with eyes like a vigilant owl and tension like a coiled snake. His hands shuffled under the bar clearly fiddling with something dangerous, and at first this action had Rex only a hair's width away from pouncing but the man removed his hands from there making them visible. Simultaneously, the bartender tried to make himself less threatening, and it worked. Bluff or not, he wasn't immediately deadly seeing as his hands were empty. Now that the threat was lessened, Rex's brain reminded him that oxygen could be helpful right about now seeing as he hadn't taken a breath in well over a minute. He inhaled deeply. The pressure from the situation lifted allowing Rex to reach the surface of this sea of tension.

tab The bartender followed up his actions now with words of dis-allegiance to the Republic. This shaved off yet another layer of tension for Rex. Once the bartender grew silent and made it clear he was now finished, it was Rex's turn to act. What should he do? Lies can easily be forged despite words of goodness. Trust the man? Fight? His head pounded as it tried to calculate the most favorable outcome. Rex closed his eyes breaking the staring contest and shook his head once like a manual reboot. When Rex's eyes opened again only a second later his mind was made up. The bartender made an attempt to be friendly whether real or not Rex had no reason to do anything but likewise. Hell, Rex was even lacking in the whole "friend" department... unless robots are included.

tab Rex muttered yet still audible, "Ahhh, futuis eam..." There was only one way to both efficiently and quickly make obvious that Rex had no concealed weapons or ill intentions. What is the only logical conclusion for this anti-social engineer? Yes you guessed it. Stripping off his cloak. Although of course Rex was oblivious to any social connotations that this action may imply. So with a slow motion, Rex lifted his hand to the tight knot at his collarbone and gave it a curt tug. The cloak thudded on the cold bar floor quickly revealing a half naked Rex. He was well built but if had to be categorized he would fall more in the "lean" group. His exposed muscles where heavily painted with scars of past experiences, each one with their own saddening story known only to the man that bares them. Regardless, Rex was clearly unarmed and now exposed. "After coming from that place I needed a drink... or a few. I meant no trouble this was just the closest bar." Rex stood there with his arms at his sides while the thick air blew against his bare skin and he grew silent.

Translation:
quo = where
qui = who
sensum = feeling (mood)
futuis eam = ******** it (yes, this would be Rex's habit of cussing in Latin)
ʘʘϾ:
Involved:
lycain
*insert stripping meme of your choice*

xxx
          xxx
          xxx
          xxx
          User Image
          User Image
                                                xxxxxLOCATION ↦ Black Cat Square / The Blue Robinxxxxx|xxxxxCOMPANY ↦ Ryuuxxxxx|xxxxxSTATUS ↦ Perfectly finexxxxx|xxxxxSONG ↦

"Please, help yourself."

Three never liked beating around the bush unless it was necessary. Here, it wasn't necessary. He wanted to get straight to business, and work out why the man before him had sought him out. Many had heard of 'The Three of Spades', yet were never willing to pursue it - fearing they would meet the same fate as his victims. Ryuu was different, however. He chose to make a bold move and put the both of them in unfavourable situations.

It was time to go to work.

As the two sat, the spy's interior HUD worked on information in the background. Noting every move or shift in body language the cabinet member made from this point on. Ryuunosuke Shinozuka. Birth date, 13 September. Age, 41. Gender, male. Height, 6'0". Family, 1 - son. Position, cabinet. Note: Shinozuka family is very powerful among the media. Use to advantage. Well, these things were merely reminders set in the top left of his HUD. Quite easy to remember already but it was just in case. The man had leaned back into his chair and placed his hands intertwined before him on the table. Note: Subject is experienced in deception and manipulation. Tread lightly.

Three sat, listening intently to his company's words while pouring a glass of wine. No need for poison. There was no reason for either of them to do so just yet. In fact, by the sounds of it, Ryuu had been impressed by the man behind the mask. "It's easy to lose a trail, if you aren't the only tracker competing for the game."

He noted the compliments given. Two possibilities. Ryuu was either genuinely impressed, or he was working his magic to try and butter him up for a deal. Could have been both. It didn't matter, he was going to offer a deal. A partnership would be useful for the both of them. Observation: Twitch at corners of lips. Followed by reason. Possible fear.

The wine was brought to his lips, his nostrils taking in the scent. "Given the right circumstances, yes. Not without the motive." He spoke from behind the glass before sipping silently from it. Placing the glass back, he spoke again. "Indeed. So, what is it you want from me? My information, or my services?"

It could hardly be information that the man wanted, to have gone to such lengths to find him. With the many moles, informants and information brokers around Britannia, he could have gotten it easily. No. He wanted services. Note: Subject likely wishes to hire as contractor. May give access to resources if bargained with. Oh the things Three could do with the propaganda at his disposal.

Not to mention that propaganda can go very, very wrong.

"There are some conditions that I will have." A moments pause. "And it really depends on your offer..."

Yuuki of the Strata

Enduring Gawker

User Image
                                          LOCATION: THE BLACK SPARROW, ATLIAS MOOD: Might as well jump right in. F@#~’s TO GIVE: Quite a few Track:

Rex breathed in, which was a start, and he hadn't yet tried to set anything nasty on him like say a robotic dog, which was even nicer. Tension reducing if only a little the man too the next step in bringing the air in the room back down to a less hostile degree by breaking eye contact first, something for which Dixon was grateful. Another muttering of latin which this time hardly took any time to translate internally followed - the bartender found he could still understand swear words fluently, them being the most important of words to that dead language, obviously - and with great caution he watched as Rex reached deliberately to his collar and....stripped off.

It took a few seconds before he comprehended why Rex had done it, a few seconds more of careful searching to make sure there weren't any weapons ready to be upholstered, and finally a little extra lingering just because it had been a while since he had had the pleasure of viewing much more than bare arms poking out from under winter coats. Toned and rough the muscle had been purchased by hard grind and manual labour rather than endless sessions on weights in rooms where people competed besides a mirror. Each scar a chapter in the history of it's wearer who, despite being unconventional, wore them well. And then there was the arm...

Isabelle coughed lightly where she was gracefully, and rather politely, reminding her brother that it was about to become awkward if he just carried on staring. She must already have taken in everything much quicker than he, Dixon realised breaking the silence just in time.
                                          "Nice tech." It wasn't much but it gave a bit of space to open up the next sentence as something akin to a plan started to form in the bartender's head. He leaned against the counter now much more relaxed opening a palm to the air whilst splaying the fingers out in invitation.
                                          "Well Ferrum you're always welcome in The Black Sparrow, and the city as a whole really. Though I wouldn't recommend you driving on the units you've still got in you; enough good people die everyday it would be a sad thing to lose an inventor like you to something as stupid as drunk driving. Plus, the house game is free drinks for anyone who can guess the bartenders cybernetics." Or at least it was now. That should keep him going for a bit if he took the bait. The Black Knights could really do with someone like Tinman on their side now that a full out war was inevitable. Yet it would probably take some convincing; Rex hadn't made contact with the rebels after fleeing the brigades so he may be against the idea, yet they would be his best bet at protection considering the republic's stance on traitors with army funded cybernetics prosthetics. Something about being a thief and a traitor just really got their hackles up.

Staven the Merc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces